My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill later told me that Denise had wanted to be the center of attention and Mandy and her had done their very best to please her including dildo play. She said that Denise was even calling Mandy "mommy" some.

As for me, well my night was different than I had expected. I jumped on the bed right away and put myself in the middle. Kayla sat down next to me quickly, but Carol took her time and went to the bathroom first. Then after she got into bed they both lay down on either side and we pulled up the covers.

Then Kayla said, "This has been the most crazy, scary, exciting . . . terrifying, wonderful night of my life."

Carol and I both laughed for a bit which made Kayla laugh and then we just talked for like an hour. It seemed comfortable and rarely awkward which was just so great, well at least until Kayla said to Carol, "I never imagined you as being so sexy."

Carol didn't say anything at first. She just stared at Kayla and finally said, "Thank you."

Kayla continued, "I mean this at first seemed like a total nightmare to me I'll be honest. But I actually really think it was special that you and I could share this together."

"Me too," Carol said and was smiling and starting to cry.

Kayla noticed and leaned forward and wiped her mom's cheek. It was so sweet that my eyes were watering too.

We talked for a while more and then Kayla surprised me again and said, "My favorite part of the whole night was when I was blindfolded. That was so sexy."

I think Kayla wanted to let her mom know how amazing that she had made her feel without saying it outright. So I said, "Because of the excitement or cause of how good it was?"

Kayla actually turned red. She looked right at Carol and said, "Both, but that was the best sex ever."

Carol blushed then, which made Kayla say, "Sorry, wow, I can't believe this is all happening let alone that you are here and that I'm saying all of this."

The way they were looking at one another made me so horny, but I felt trapped between them. Honestly I think I would have been masturbating if I had not been lying directly between them.

Well we talked longer and of course nothing happened. The next morning however I woke up first and they were both snuggled up next to me. I rolled over to face Kayla. No one woke up so I just put my arm around her. I woke up a while later and felt Carol rubbing my ass. I leaned my head back and she kissed me on the cheek and then slid her hand down the back of my shorts. I was wet almost instantly and she was inside me in no time. I love waking up to sex. With my arms around Kayla I was afraid to move and wake her up, but I so wanted to touch Carol. I whispered, "I love this."

Then I felt Kayla snuggle up against me and she said, "I miss this."

Kayla brought my hand up to her boob. I was sort of freaking out and loving it all at the same time. I brought my cheek forward and put it up alongside Kayla's and gave her a squeeze on her boob.

Carol had paused for a moment, but then she started fingering me some more. I massaged Kayla's breast for a while before sliding my hand down the front of her shorts and started giving her a good rubbing.

Kayla said, "Oh yes please," and I kissed her on the cheek.

I felt Carol slide another finger in me and I wanted to start making noises, and right as I almost did, Kayla let out a soft moan and arched her back. If Carol had been rubbing my clit I probably would have cum already. I started to nibble on Kayla shoulder and Carol began to finger me a little faster and harder. I wished my shorts had been off so it would have been easier for her.

Kayla was noisy when she first started to cum, but buried her face into the pillow. She scooted enough away from me that Carol decided to yank my shorts down and she began to finger me really hard then. Kayla sort of laid there for a moment and then slowly turned around to look at me. She didn't expect to see her mom practically laying over me jamming fingers into my soaked pussy.

"Fuck yes, pound me Carol," I said to her, but I was staring Kayla right in the eyes.

Carol did. She had three in and was giving them to me fast and hard. I reached my hand out and squeezed Kayla's boob and then put it around her neck and pulled her to me. She almost resisted a little, but kissed me good once we started.

Carol made me orgasm. And when I was done I leaned back against her and she reached around me and with her soaked hand she slid it down the front of my shirt and rubbed my breasts. Kayla left the bed and I was disappointed, but not surprised. Soon we were all up and heading downstairs to have breakfast.

Okay we weren't the first up, but we weren't the last. Kristen and Lyndsey were both awake and they both greeted me with a kiss. When everyone was awake we made pancakes and sat around and talked some more. The next day to me is always weird, because I never know if we are going to do something more or if everyone is just going to leave. My mom finally said, "Well I think I would like to give the birthday girl a special present before everyone leaves. She pulled a brand new dildo out of a drawer and everyone cheered. It was a little larger than what I was used to. I started to reach for it, but my mom said, "Oh no, it's not for you to use."

A few minutes later I was on all fours in the middle of the living room and mom was trying to enter me from behind. She had lubed it up, but again just a little larger than I was used to so it took her a little bit before she was able to squeeze inside. Once in she actually went slow, and I was grateful. It filled me so much and I felt like her arm was up in me. (It wasn't that big, I'm just saying it felt huge.)

I started looking at everyone. I don't think there is anything more exciting for me than for me to be watched while mom fucks me. It is the biggest rush. When I looked at Kristen she mouthed, "I love you," and then, "I'm next." The second part almost made me laugh. I knew my mom would be giving it to Kristen soon enough.

After a while mom wanted me on my back and that is when she really gave it to me. There was a point I was scared she would hurt me, but wow it felt so amazing. I was just staring up at her enormous boobs and I was rubbing my own more than I was touching hers.

Finally I was riding on top of mom and bouncing up and down on that thick dildo while everyone stared at my body and my face while I climaxed. I swear Stephanie orgasmed the same time I did, or at least her face she made looked like she was. I pulled off and sucked my mom's boobs and then jokingly said, "Whose next?"

But my mom insisted that Jill fuck Kristen while everyone watched. It took a little pleading and begging especially from Kristen, but soon Jill was strapped up and giving it to her daughter. This was not something Jill enjoyed, but she knew Kristen loved it so she did her best to please her.

I loved watching them, OMG it was so hot and I sat between my mom and Lyndsey and we were all constantly touching one another. It didn't take Kristen long to cum and they had only done doggie style, but Jill was done being the center of attention.

Denise jumped up next and shouted, "Lyndsey get ready!" And we watched Denise pound her little sister. Lyndsey lay on her back right away and Denise was slow with her and never went too hard. Lyndsey ended up having to rub herself just a little while to make herself cum, and they kissed for so long afterwards.

After that it just kind of stopped. In my wildest fantasy I wanted Carol to throw Kayla down and fuck her while we all watched, but I knew that would never happen. The party was over. People left one at a time and mom, Jill, Kristen and I kissed them all at the door as they left.

Carol and Kayla were actually the last to stay. I wished they had driven together so they could talk on the way home, but I heard Carol say right before they left, "You know I love your father."

"I know," Kayla said and they hugged. There was just this moment that I thought they might kiss. I honestly think Kayla paused like she might, but Carol pulled away.

I've talked to Kayla a few times on the phone since the party and her and her mom have never spoken about anything yet. Carol seems to act like it never happened, and Kayla thinks maybe that is best, but when we talk about the party all Kayla ever wants to talk about is when she was in the blindfold.

So that all happened in June. The rest of my summer was nowhere near as exciting. Basically Mom, Jill, Kristen and I all are just enjoying one another. I never even went back to see Candice. Kristen and I did go visit Lyndsey and Denise one weekend and yes we had a foursome. I always enjoy those two.

So that's pretty much it. Nothing more to write. Sorry this took so long, and I appreciate you all being patient with me. Oh P.S. my mom fucks the living hell out of Kristen with that dildo at least once a week. (Though it's too big for our butts.)

Thanks for reading and I always love all your e-mails.

Love,

Lucy