My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,068 Followers

Unlike Kayla, Carol stared right down at her daughter. Kayla's eyes were closed most of the time and she just kept licking and sucking on Carol's nipple. When carol came she arched her back and Kayla squeezed Carol's boob more firmly and really sucked it hard. I slid my hand down and started fingering Carol and she moaned so loudly for us.

I wish my mom had been there. She would have known what to do next. I was loving that they were doing stuff together. They had never been so open about it before. I knew deep down they both wanted to do more and it was up to me to make it happen. Right now Carol looked like she would do anything, and Kayla was still sucking Carol's nipple like it was mine.

I pulled my fingers out of Carol. They were so soaked and I slid my hand in front of Kayla's mouth covering the nipple she had been sucking with Carol's cum. As soon as I pulled my hand away Kayla went right back to the nipple licking at Carol's juices. I took Kayla's hand and brought it down between Carol's legs. She didn't resist me at all. I had her rubbing her mom for a bit before I guided her finger in with one of mine.

As soon as we entered Carol, Carol's back arched again and she let out this amazing moan and then said, "Oh shit, fuck me."

I was so caught up in the moment I said, "Mmm Kayla you like licking your mom's cum off her nipple why you finger her tight pussy."

Kayla didn't say anything she sort of just started fingering faster and practically devoured Carol's breast.

Carol, all of the sudden burst, "Kayla, it was me that dildo fucked you at the party!"

Kayla looked up at her mom and said, "I know. I knew it was you."

Holy shit! They kissed, right then they both moved in so fast I thought they would hurt themselves. And they kissed hard. Kayla was finger fucking her so hard, and Carol had her hand on Kayla's boob and was squeezing it and had her other hand in Kayla's hair. I looked over at Kristen and smiled. She was watching them, but saw me peak at her and she smiled back. I wished my mom had been there, but I was glad I got to not only witness this, but helped them to be honest with their feelings for one another.

Kristen and I watched them for the longest time, until they sort of realized that we were and then they stopped. I could see Carol's face and she looked embarrassed. So I said, "I am so happy for you two."

Kayla immediately said, "Me too."

Carol looked at Kayla and smiled and then gave her a peck on the lips, and then said, "I never imagined this actually happening. I saw you and Patty and what you had, and I never thought it would be me."

Kristen said, "Really, cause you sure fucked the hell out of her at our house," and she laughed. We all sort of smiled or snickered.

Okay so we all thought we better get back so we drove back to Carol's house. Said our goodbyes, and then we drove over to Kayla's and spent the night. The whole drive Kayla was like rambling on and on about what had happened. Sometimes she seemed excited and other times worried. All three of us slept in Kayla's bed that night. We didn't even have sex. We just talked all night about Carol mostly and how this was going to change everything for the two of them. We had to whisper so her roommate wouldn't hear us through the walls.

The next morning Carol called and asked us if we wanted to go out for breakfast. Of course we said yes. We drove over there and she was already in the drive waiting in the mini-van. It was like she didn't want us in the house. She seemed a little nervous, but she played it off well. Almost too well like nothing had happened, but when we got to the restaurant she didn't get out of the van right away. We all just sort of sat there in silence until Kayla said, "I loved last night mom."

"Kayla, I did too," Carol said and turned to look at Kayla for maybe the first time all morning. "I hardly slept last night at all."

"Mom, it's okay. We both wanted it. I knew about you fucking me at the last party while you were doing me," Kayla admitted. "I've wanted you ever since, but just didn't know how to make it happen."

Carol didn't seem to like hearing that, but she also seemed somewhat relieved. We talked for a bit in the car, but then Kristen reminded everyone that we were there for breakfast. We acted like nothing was up in the restaurant, but when we got into the van we started talking sex again. Carol said, "Oh shit, I wish there was someplace we could go right now and do last night all over again.

I told them I had an idea and we went to the mall.

I decided to try something mom and I used to do. In one of the large department stores I had Carol and Kayla go into one of the larger changing rooms. The store was moderately busy, but this particular area wasn't, and also no one was assisting anyone here as the only worker in the area was busy at the cash register and that was a bit away from where we were. It was perfect. The only problem was that after a couple minutes they walked back out. Carol couldn't do it. I grabbed them both by the hand and drug them back in the changing room and told Kristen to keep an eye out.

I pulled Kayla's jeans down and had her sit on the bench. Then I told Carol to lick her. Carol quickly got down, but when she looked Kayla in the eyes she froze again. "I don't know if I can do this, Kayla," Carol said.

"I want you to, mom," Kayla said.

I lifted Kayla's shirt and rubbed her breast. It seemed to get Carol turned on, but she still didn't act on it. So I lifted up Carol's shirt and pulled down her bra and began to suck her. Kayla leaned down and joined me. I stopped and watched Kayla sucking her mother's nipple, as Carol stared down at her daughter's tongue and lips dancing across her chest. I was so horny I wanted to go crazy on them, but more so I wanted them to just enjoy one another.

Kayla was rubbing her own pussy, and I started to undo Carol's jeans. Suddenly Kayla took charge she had her mom's pants off and Carol was soon sitting on the bench where she had been. Kayla started slowly and just ever so lightly ran the tip of her tongue across Carol's clit. Carol was hardly moving, and she was biting her lip. I think she wanted to enjoy it, but she couldn't relax. Then after Kayla began to lick her more enthusiastically Carol just reached up and grabbed her own breasts and leaned back against the wall and let out a big moan.

I decided to leave them alone. As badly as I wanted to stay I knew they needed to have this moment on their own. Kristen and I looked at clothes in the area for a while and once knocked on their door when people were coming by, but mostly we just smiled at one another and laughed to ourselves.

When they emerged some fifteen minutes later, they were smiling too, and Carol took me by the arm and thanked me. And then she said, "We need a bed and a strap-on is what we need."

In the car we discussed going to Kayla's place and even back to Carol's, but neither of them thought it was a good idea. We finally decided that they would just have to come and visit us again. When we got to Carol's, Carol kissed Kayla goodbye. It was a sexy kiss, and one that I know each of them wanted to be longer and more passionate, but were too afraid to do it. Kristen and I both kissed Carol goodbye too. We were all in her garage and behind the van just in case Kayla's dad would peak his head in.

We said goodbye to Kayla a half an hour later and soon Kristen and I were on our way home. It was a fun little stay and the beginning of something that could be loads of fun. When I got home I ran up to mom and gave her the most passionate kiss. Then we told her and Aunt Jill everything.

Now that's been a while and they haven't come up yet, but we do have plans. As for me, mom and I made a little trip to the mall ourselves and had a little fun in the changing rooms. All for now, hope your lives are all filled with treasures!

Lucy

P.S. Remember if you are one of my friends on Facebook, please do not tell my mom about this story. She still doesn't know.

P.P.S. Whoever wrote the comment about being like Lyndsey and Kayla, please e-mail me I'd love to talk to you.

Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,068 Followers
12