My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,068 Followers

My mom stopped twisting my nipples and gripped and squeezed my boobs together for a long moment. Candice stopped licking me and slowed her fingering quite a bit. My mom rose up and put her nipple right near my mouth and I just started sucking. Mom put her arms around me and held me and I heard Candice say, "Oh my, gosh."

It wasn't like a, oh wow what are you doing statement. It was more like a, wow what a beautiful moment statement.

Mom leaned back on the couch and I continued to suck her nipple for a while before Candice said, "This is so beautiful." Which I'm not sure why, but it made both mom and I laugh. I stopped sucking and pretended to be embarrassed.

My mom put her hands over her nipples feigning embarrassment as well. My mom's hands look so ridiculously small compared to her huge breasts, and her smashing her hands against them, make them look even more enormous. I didn't want to stop, but I sat back and looked at Candice and said, "I can't believe I did that."

Candice said, "I think you've wanted to for a long time."

I was surprised at her bluntness, but after all we just had done I shouldn't have been. I pretended to be sheepish and just looked at my mom.

My mom said, "This is all for you Candice. We are just trying to give you the fantasy you've always wanted."

"Well I don't know where this wonderful generosity came from, but believe me I am thrilled you finally decided to act. You've teased me about her for years Patty. I think deep down this is as much your fantasy as it is mine."

My mom was rubbing her own breasts now and she said, "Oh if you want my fantasy, then I'll need to borrow your strap-on."

I think I was as surprised as Candice. But she jumped up as soon as she realized my mom was serious. Okay to speed things up a bit I'm going to cut to the chase. Soon my mom was wearing the strap-on, Candice was sitting on my face and my mom was sliding in and out of Candice's pussy. Candice was laying over me as if we were doing a sixty-nine, but she wasn't licking me at all. In fact she would often rise up straight and put her hands down on my chest while mom would continue to fuck her, but when mom would go fast and hard, she would usually lean forward on her hands and just make all sorts of noise.

I was licking her sweetness up as fast as I could, but she was dripping all over my face. I loved watching my mom thrusting into her and I reached up and put my hands on my mom's ass. I was sort of pulling her into Candice, though she didn't need any help, ha. My mom was giving it to her so hard and I heard Candice say, "Oh shit, yes Lucy grab her ass." She must have looked around and saw what I was doing. I didn't care at this point what Candice thought so I just kept hold of her beautiful butt.

We made her cum more than once, though I only licked her for the first orgasm, then she just lay with her pussy against my chin or neck until my mom brought her to her second climax.

My mom could tell she was spent and so she pulled out. I rubbed my fingers all over Candice's butt and even close to her asshole a few times. As much as my mom loves anal, I figured mom and Candice must have done some of that from time to time. From the noise Candice made I think she expected me to finger her ass, but I didn't.

She climbed off of me and rolled over, and said, "Oh wow, this is the most amazing . . ." and she trailed off putting one hand on her pussy and the other over her breasts sort of holding herself in place. He eyes closed and she sighed and smiled so big.

I sat up and got in Candice's face and when she opened her eyes, she closed in and we kissed very gently, just with a little tongue.

She suddenly said, "Oh wow you're soaked," and stopped kissing me.

My mom leaned in and said, "Oh my, gosh, your chin is dripping wet," and she moved in close to my face. I sort of wasn't sure what to do, but soon my mom ducked down and began to lick all up the side of my neck and then up my chin lapping up Candice's cum.

"Oh shit that is so hot," Candice said.

My mom licked my face a few more times getting all of the cum she could and then gave me a small peck at first on the tip of my nose, but then on my lips.

I said, "My chest is pretty wet too."

My mom smiled and started licking the base of my neck at first, but then as I leaned back against the couch she started licking the tops of my breasts. She said, "I've missed the taste of Candice."

I felt my mom's nipples brushing against my tummy and it made me want to grab her breasts but I didn't. My mom started to get closer and closer to my nipples and I stuck my chest out hoping she'd put one in her mouth. But she said, "Think you're clean now," and stopped.

I reached over and rubbed my hand between Candice's lips of her pussy, getting my fingers wet again and then I rubbed her juices on my right breast all around and including the nipple, and said, "Oops dirty again."

My mom smiled at me and then looked at Candice. Candice looked like she was going explode with excitement. I saw her shake her head yes, and so my mom started to lean over me. My mom grabbed me by my hair and pulled my head back and she took one long lick from the center of my chest all the way up to my chin. There wasn't even any cum there now that I think about it, but it was super-hot. With her hand in my hair and her still grasping my head back with force she dove down and began to suck my nipple.

I heard Candice say something, but not sure what. I think she was excited and a little surprised. Then my mom said, "Is my naughty girl being a little temptress?

I still wasn't sure if my mom was playing a role or she was just so horny she was beyond control. I didn't say anything; I just put my legs up and wrapped them around her as best I could, even though her body wasn't against mine.

"Oh does my naughty girl want more than her nipples sucked," my mom asked, tugging on my hair a little and looking me in the eyes.

I didn't care anymore about what Candice would think. I wanted mom badly. I reached up and squeezed my mom's boobs and then I put my hands on her ass and gave her a fuck me look. She moved down towards me and I spread my legs wide, and she slid in me so easily. I pulled on her ass each time she thrust into me and I began moaning right away. After a while I said, "Oh mom, fuck me harder."

My mom sort of helped me to reposition myself so I wasn't leaning against the couch any more, and was flat on the carpet. Then still holding on to my hair with her one hand she began to pound me so hard like she always does. I realized my head was positioned between Candice's knees and I looked up and saw her wide eyes.

My mom and my boobs were rocking back and forth a lot and Candice was staring at them. I heard my mom say, "Candice, do you like watching me fuck my baby girl."

"Oh Patty," Candice said, and her voice sounded as if she was about to cry or something. "Yes, Patty, yes I have imagined this for so long." My mom leaned up and they started to kiss. My mom was still fucking me, but just with her hips and not pounding me like before. I loved watching them kiss above me and I put my hands back on Candice's rear and just held it.

I guess she thought it was an invitation because Candice scooted forward and sat on my face again. I licked her until she came and my mom made me orgasm as well.

We sort of all collapsed against one another afterwards and I was between them. We were all kissing and touching one another, and Candice started laughing and put her hands on her face and said, "Holy shit, holy shit, I can't believe this happened. I am so happy. I have missed you both so much."

I could tell by my mom's face that hearing that made her nervous. She said, "I'm glad we did this too. It was a little more than I expected."

"You have a dirty little girl," Candice said and gave my boob a shake.

"I get it from my momma," I said.

"That you do," Candice said and looked my mom straight in the eyes. "Oh shit, I hope this doesn't cause problems between the two of you."

My mom explained that she thought it would make us closer, but that we weren't planning on ever doing it again. Candice then asked the big question. She was obviously unsure where they stood at this point. This was a long conversation and basically my mom told Candice that she was seeing someone and that I was seeing someone and that Candice should pursue Gabi.

At first Candice actually argued with my mom, not rudely, but just basically trying to talk her into trying them again. I felt awkward lying between them. My mom pointed out that she wasn't sure she could do this after our threesome. Candice seemed to understand that. It made her sort of sad at first, but then I think Candice sort of got back in control of her emotions. She admitted that this was just so overwhelming that she was trying to make something work that she knew hadn't so many times before.

It got much lighter after that and the three of us just laid there talking for so long. I really liked that part of the night. The three of us just lying there naked being ourselves, joking, laughing, and just enjoying each other's company.

Then Candice started asking us about our girlfriends, but my mom changed the subject and Candice didn't press the issue. Then my mom surprised me and started running her fingers across my nipple closest to her. Candice and mom were talking and it was just like she was running her fingers through her own hair instead of fondling her daughter's body. Candice didn't even seem to notice, though she was smiling a little differently.

Then my mom's hand slid down my tummy, and I spread my legs and she entered me. I was looking back and forth between my mom and Candice who were just looking at one another, but when Candice saw my mom's finger inside me she stopped talking. My mom pulled out of me and brought her hand up and she rubbed my cum on Candice's breast.

She sort of pushed Candice back a little while doing it and she said, "Lucy why don't you clean off Candice's breast. I sat up and began sucking and licking my cum off her breast and nipple.

Then my mom began fingering me again, and I heard Candice say, "Oh shit, Patty, this is so taboo."

My mom had three fingers in me and fingered me hard for a moment before she pulled out and rubbed my cum all over my own breast. I stopped sucking Candice and assumed it was her turn, but my mom said, "Lucy, you need to lick your own breast clean."

Oh shit that made me so horny, I started licking my breast and making noises while I did it, and soon I was sucking my own nipple, just devouring it while I squeezed my big tit in my hand. My mom fingered me again, this time with all four fingers, and when she pulled out I looked to see what she would do next. She of course smeared her wet fingers against her own nipple.

Her boob looked soaked and her nipple was so erect. My mom didn't tell me to suck it. She just asked, "Do you love eating your own cum, Lucy?"

I said, "Yes," and attacked her breast.

I felt Candice's hands all over my ass and my breasts as I sucked and sucked my mom's nipple and licked and kissed her breast. I finally said, "Mom, I love your HUGE fucking tits."

My mom said, "And I love your big boobs too, Lucy." She grabbed my boob and squeezed it and then she slid down my body and just started licking my pussy. I had my right leg bent back so she could get to it, but she was lying on my left one and just grinding her pussy on it while she licked my swollen clit.

I looked at Candice and she was fingering herself and staring at my mom, but when she saw me looking at her, she put her hand on my forehead and said, "Oh Lucy, is this what you've always wanted?"

"Yes!" I said, and started squeezing my own breasts and twisting my nipples. "I want you to watch me. I want you to watch my mommy pleasing her little girl."

Candice's started making out with me, but it was brief and she leaned back and watched us. This was all I ever wanted. I've had fantasies for years that a room full of girls would watch mom and I have sex, and I've done that with our parties, but this was what I really wanted, Candice, who had no clue that mom and I were lovers, watching my mom please me. It was so erotic. I rubbed and sucked my own chest and stared into Candice's eyes as my mom licked and fingered my pussy. When I orgasmed, my mom clamped her lips hard on my clit and wiggled back and forth. I put my hands down on her head and tried to push her back, it was just so intense, but my mom resisted and smashed her face into my crotch so hard. I finally wiggled free, but she continued to finger my pussy and I orgasmed again quickly. Then my mom climbed up me and I kissed her so passionately. Her naked body pressed tightly against mine while Candice watched us was the perfect way to end the night.

And that was basically it. Mom and I didn't spend the night. We drove home and my mom talked non-stop the entire way. She couldn't believe all we had done, but she felt confident that Candice wouldn't tell anyone.

So far she hasn't that we know. We haven't gone back there, but we have spoken to her a few times. Mom and I of course told Kristen and Aunt Jill everything the moment we got home. We were up so late sharing all the juicy details. I think Jill liked the part best where mom explained how she and Candice would never work out. I know she was smiling.

So yea it's been weeks now since that happened and I have to say it might be one of my favorite things I've ever done in my life. Mom and I still talk about it when we make love alone without Kristen and Jill around. I don't know if we will ever do anything like that again. I feel like I have fulfilled all my wildest fantasies now.

I know mom and I are a lot closer, which maybe is hard to believe, but true. So this is sort of where it all began, with me watching my mom and Candice. That's what made me come out to my mom, and that's what first triggered my lust for my mom. I had dreamed about making love with the two of them since I was 16 years old. So crazy. Not sure what else there is to say. Thanks everyone for reading. I hope you liked it. I have loved every moment of sharing my life with you all.

Love,

Lucy

Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,068 Followers