My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,068 Followers

I said, "Yea, it's fun," and I held my nipple up to my own mouth and licked it.

"Oh you girls are so dirty," Monica said.

I stepped forward and Monica again looked terrified. My chest was so close to hers, and yet she didn't back away. Kristen leaned down and pulled down my pants, panties and all, and suddenly I was completely naked after kicking off my shoes and pulling off my shirt.

That's when Monica said, "I'm married."

I was actually pretty disappointed, but I certainly wasn't going to force her to do anything. So I said, "But you can watch us, right?"

She didn't say anything and Kristen moved in again rubbing my clit from behind with one hand and squeezing my boobs with the other. I leaned my head back on her shoulder, but I kept looking right into Monica's eyes. She spent more time watching Kristen's hands on and sometimes in my body, but she did keep looking at my face from time to time.

I loved every second of it. I imagined her other two friends watching us too, and it turned me on even more. I made a little noise and Monica said, "You're going to get us in trouble."

That got me even more excited and I started talking dirty. I reminded her of that night when she watched us making love on the car out front of our house. Then I made a suggestion that it would have been sexy if she and Erin had joined us. And Kristen suggested that we drag Erin in here with us now. It sounded sexy. Monica never commented. She just listened. I finally orgasmed and when I did I kissed Kristen. Then I was going to do Kristen while Monica watched, but when Kristen lifted her shirt Monica reached out and touched her boob.

I was shocked as hell, and I'll admit a little disappointed that it wasn't me. Here I thought I was the princess of seduction. I don't know, maybe Monica just thinks Kristen is prettier than me. Whatever it was she was rubbing Kristen's boob while I watched. Kristen let her for a short while and then she just started making out with her. Then unfortunately Monica just stopped kissing and told us to put our clothes back on. I think she was feeling guilty.

Kristen didn't seem to want to stop. She sort of pressed Monica up against the wall and pressed her hands against Monica's breasts over her shirt. Kristen said, "I want you to take my body. Use me."

She said it a bit too loud and even I got nervous. It was meant to get Monica excited, but instead it just made her freak out a little. She said, "I'm walking out that door with the two of you dressed or not."

I grabbed my clothes, but I think I was almost upset with her at this point and said, "Would you rather we come to your house and seduce you there."

Monica sort of froze and her hand went off the door. "What are you talking about?"

"Monica, you want Kristen. And I don't mind sharing. Here's your chance, and no one will ever find out because we want you to keep our secret too. You have nothing to lose right now, and I'm willing to bet that you've fantasized about being with a woman many times and never thought you'd get the chance. Here's your chance."

Monica didn't move she didn't leave she didn't do anything. The three of us all just stood there for a while until Kristen reached up and touched Monica's arm. Monica stepped toward her and Kristen began to kiss her. I watched them kissing and was so turned on. This time Monica didn't try to get away and soon she was rubbing Kristen's boobs. She looked so happy, it was like this wall had been torn down and she was able to just enjoy herself.

I didn't try to join them, I just watched and soon Monica was sucking Kristen's nipples. Kristen said, "I bet you've pictured doing this to Erin."

Monica nodded her head and made a noise that sounded like a throaty affirmative, but what surprised me was when she said, "and Lacy."

Lacy was Erin's daughter. She was super sexy for sure, a college aged girl who my mom had flirted with over the years. She had a great body, though she wasn't quite as busty as Kristen.

Kristen didn't know Lacy and she looked at me and I mouthed, "Erin's daughter."

"Mmmmm, so sexy, well just pretend I'm her," Kristen said, and I swear Monica seemed to just go crazy on her boobs, squeezing them more and just attacking the nipple with her mouth. She sucked her for a while until Kristen leaned down and whispered, "Can I please you?"

Monica just nodded her head and in no time she was sitting on the bench and leaning back against the wall while Kristen sucked her nipples and rubbed her pussy. Then after a bit, Kristen was on her knees and licking Monica. Kristen's hands were up on Monica's boobs and Monica was looking down at Kristen and looked completely relaxed.

Someone knocked on our door right then. It made Monica jump and she shouted out, but I quickly said, "Who is it?" though it was at the exact moment that someone else spoke on the other side. It was so frustrating. They spoke again and it was Erin, saying, "Oops sorry, thought you were someone else."

Monica looked terrified and started to stand up, but Kristen, my amazing brave and daring Kristen held her down and continued to please her with her tongue.

I said, "No problem." And I sat down next to Monica and whispered, "Don't worry."

Monica put her hand down on Kristen's head and she looked at me like she was going to freak out so I said, "Too bad we couldn't have asked Erin to join us."

That seemed to make Monica hot again, and I leaned down and started sucking on her nipple. She orgasmed within a couple minutes of our interruption and when she did I kissed her. She was hesitant at first, but not a bad kisser. Then Kristen kissed her and we all sort of just held each other and Monica said, "Holy Shit! That is the craziest thing I have ever done in my life."

Kristen and I just laughed lightly and I said, "We can't say the same, but I'm happy we could be your fantasy. And don't worry we both have a secret to keep now."

We were dressed and I left first, and made sure no one was around before the two of them came out. We went our separate ways right away, but Monica kept looking back at us and I guess I was looking too. It was so cute.

It was a week before she came to our house. Mom and Jill were there so Monica acted like she had a question for me about her daughter's classes, but as soon as we were alone, she said, "I haven't been able to stop thinking about you two. That was so foolish of us, but I don't want it to be my last experience."

Kristen wasn't there or I am sure she would have been flirting with her, but I would have been ok with that. "Me too and I know Kristen loved it too."

"Did she?" Monica said, looking a little self-conscious.

"Oh yea, she loved it so much. She has wanted you since that night in our driveway."

Monica went on to tell me how much she had been turned on that night and how she had thought about the two of us ever since. Just hearing her say that got me so horny. I moved in close and put my hand on her chest and said, "I wish Kristen was here right now. I'd love to do it all over again."

She looked nervous and said, "With your mom's downstairs?"

"Oh my, gosh, yes," I said reaching up and squeezing my own boob with my other hand, "It's so dangerous and exciting."

"Too dangerous Lucy," Monica said and backed away.

"If Kristen was here I bet you wouldn't be afraid," I said playing the pouting card. Monica looked back at the open doorway, but didn't say anything, so I said, "Shut the door."

"Won't they wonder why?" Monica whispered.

I lifted my shirt and my bra up and my heavy breasts fell out. Monica swore quietly, but her eyes were glued to my chest. I cupped my breasts making sure not to cover the nipples and said, "Shut the door, Monica."

"It's too risky Lucy, I have a family," she said, and she walked out of the room. I loved watching her squirm. I could tell by how she was looking at me that she wanted to do more. I would have to have her over when my mom and Jill were not around.

I didn't tell my mom any of this of course. It was fun being sneaky sure, but mostly because I didn't think she would approve, but as soon as Kristen was home though, I told her everything. We made plans and I actually called Monica's house and told her that our mom's would be gone next Friday night, all night. Monica didn't say she would come, but we both were hopeful.

Lyndsey and Denise then asked us later if we wanted to go out Friday, and I felt bad telling them no, but not too bad, ha. So Kristen was so excited that she kept staring out our front window. I didn't waste my time with that, and just watched television and graded papers (I know lame Friday night for someone my age, LOL.)

Well Monica drove by slow and Kristen ran and told me, but then she didn't show. Kristen had actually left the front window and was sitting next to me when the doorbell rang. Oh you should have seen her. Kristen jumped up and was smiling from ear to ear. She was so cute. She ran to the front door and had it opened within seconds, and Monica was inside and looking nervous before I even rounded the corner.

Monica sort of was acting like she was here for a different reason. Talking chit chat and just acting silly, but I finally took her hand and said, "Our mom's will be gone until midnight."

It was just 8:30. Thing was I really had no clue how long our mom's would be gone. In fact I figured it was more likely they'd be home by 10 or 11, but I wanted to make her feel safe.

She sort of froze and let me guide her. We walked to the stairs and Kristen ended up taking her other hand, and the two of us together led her up the stairs. It was so sexy. She had actually dressed up I think a little for us and she smelled great. Kristen and I were wearing shorts and t-shirts and nothing else I might point out. Monica's eyes were definitely roaming our curves.

Kristen and I had sort of planned out what we were going to do, and as soon as we had her in our bedroom and the door was closed (and locked to make her feel safe) Kristen and I went near the bed and we took off our shirts and slipped down our shorts as she watched us. It was so hot undressing in front of Monica and she started to take off her own clothes almost right away.

Kristen and I sat down on the bed. I had my legs spread just a little more than was comfortable and Kristen was doing the same and I started to touch my own breasts, but Kristen just leaned back on her hands. We wanted Monica to make the first move and she did. As soon as she was naked she stepped towards us. I was sooooooo thrilled that she actually leaned over and started to suck my nipples first. I know it's silly, but it seemed that she was always more interested in Kristen than me, and it made me feel so wanted.

Kristen and I both had our hands on her, and soon she leaned down between Kristen's legs. She looked up into Kristen's eyes and Kristen said, "Monica you are so beautiful." I know Kristen was just saying that too make Monica feel beautiful and don't get me wrong Monica is attractive enough. Still it was that extra push to give her confidence and Monica leaned down and began to lick Kristen's pussy. Lucky for me I wasn't forgotten and Monica's fingers began to explore my clit and soon inside me.

Kristen and I kissed and sucked one another's boobs and we exchanged smiles and thoughts. Monica did make Kristen cum and I loved feeling her shudder a little when she did. Then Monica did the same for me, though this time Kristen was behind her and was licking her some and rubbing and just basically massaging her all over. It took me a little longer to orgasm than Kristen, but when I did I let myself be loud and Monica seemed to delight in it. She sat up after a bit and seemed so pleased with herself.

Then the party really began. I got out the toys. We started pretty slow, in fact we let her use the toys on us for the first half hour or so, but I knew what I wanted and soon Monica was on all fours and I was fucking her with a strap-on from behind. Monica was trying her best to stuff a dildo into Kristen who was laying on her back in front of us, but I was giving it to Monica so hard she was having a hard time doing anything but making lots and lots of noise.

I decided to talk dirty and said, "Monica, what would you do if that was Lacy in front of you?

Monica let out a long moan and she pulled the dildo out and began to lick Kristen's pussy as best she could. I made it difficult for her as I began to pound her even harder, but Kristen seemed to get a laugh out of watching her try to please her. It made me want to laugh too, but I didn't.

Well Kristen wanted her turn on Monica's pussy and she pounded her as well, but Monica was lying on her back this time. I lay next to Monica and massaged her breasts and played with her nipples the whole time and she even kissed me for a long while. I ended up sitting on her face and she enjoyed rubbing my breasts while she licked me to another orgasm, the whole while Kristen continued to fuck her.

Afterwards we all got in the shower together. We didn't do much, but we all enjoyed washing one another and we all kissed a lot. After we were all dressed Monica didn't leave. I was surprised. It was now getting late and she was just sitting on my bed talking to us. She talked about desires she had as a kid and just really opened up. I liked talking with her. She brought up Lacy and told us she felt bad about having desires for her, but we agreed that lacy was super pretty and sort of flirty and we told her that my mom used to flirt with lacy a lot as well.

I thought bringing up my mom would get Monica nervous and she would want to leave, but she didn't she just sat there talking to us for like an hour. But when I brought up her family, by asking what excuse she used to be here, that's when her mood changed. I could tell she felt guilty and nervous again, and yet still she stayed, though now the conversation was more about her age and how she didn't feel as sexy as she used to. We assured her she still looked great, and I was actually really feeling happy for giving her this gift as she kept calling it. She was feeling so youthful and sexy again, and she kept thanking us.

That's when we heard the garage door. Monica yelled "Shit" and Kristen and I both jumped up super-fast. I mean it wasn't as big of a deal as it was to Monica, but all the same, we were going to do our best to keep it a secret at least for a while. Monica hadn't driven over she had walked, so that wasn't a problem, and we could totally keep her hidden. I wasn't worried about that either, but I didn't want Monica to overhear our mom's or something and have our family's secret come out.

I went down stairs and sure enough my mom and Jill were making out in the kitchen. I started talking to them and they began to tell me all about their date night and how it had been interrupted by Kim and someone else (don't remember). I was sort of hoping that Kristen would be smart and lead Monica out the front door, but I was also nervous as hell wondering if my mom or Jill would suddenly say something that gave away our secret.

Well to make a long story short. Monica stayed in my room until like one in the morning and finally snuck out of the house then. Thank goodness she never heard or saw anything, but I was about sick until she finally walked out the door. It was freezing at that point. I asked her real quick though before she took off, if everything was going to be fine at home and she said, "no problem, they will just think I was dropped off after a fun night with some friends," if they were even still awake she hinted.

I rushed inside and ran upstairs to Kristen and we stayed up talking about our little fun. We made more plans.

The next day I think Kristen was feeling guilty and she actually told Aunt Jill, who of course told my mom, and we spent the whole morning in a big talk. It wasn't bad, and they even weren't mad or anything, just concerned. My mom actually laughed a few times though, and she loved that Monica thought Kristen and I were secret lovers behind their backs. My mom suddenly had that look she gets when she is thinking and she said, "I think Jill or I should have an affair with Monica to really get things exciting."

Jill completely thought she was joking, but she wasn't and she kept talking about it until Jill said, "What makes you even think she would want to, when she has these two pretty young things already?"

To which my mom said, "Oh I bet she would, but it should just be one of us. So since Lucy and I had that fling with Candice, I think you should take on this challenge."

Jill said, "Oh no, this is your idea. I want no part in it. If you want to have sex with Monica, go for it, but I think it's a bad idea."

I wondered if my mom was just so clever that she had talked Jill into putting it back on her, or if she had really wanted Jill to do it, but suddenly this was all becoming more complicated, even more so because I said, "And did you know that Monica has the hots for Lacy?"

That really got my mom horny. "Mmmmm, who doesn't?"

Then I added, "But to be honest, who she really likes is Kristen. She'd do anything to please her. She hardly even notices me."

"That is so not true," Kristen said, but she knew it was.

"It's totally true, and I bet she secretly would love to be with Jill since they look so much alike. I know she is into Erin and lacy so . . ."

"Oh well that settles it then," my mom said. "You have to sleep with her."

Jill didn't say anything at first. She just had this look and I had a feeling she was somewhat interested. Then she said, "Well I have no idea how to seduce anyone."

We all got to work on helping her with just that. Oh my, gosh, it was not easy. It was another two weeks before Monica would even say she'd come over to see us, and only then if our mothers' were gone.

So when she arrived we were waiting for her. I answered the door with only a robe on. She came in looking nervous as hell. It was in the middle of the afternoon on a Sunday. As soon as the door was shut I dropped my robe and moved in close to her. She put her hands around me and I was happy that she was at least showing some interest in me, and not just Kristen. I wasn't jealous, I just enjoy being wanted.

Her hands dropped down to my bare butt, when I started to kiss her, but soon she said, "So where is Kristen? Is she not here?"

"If she wasn't would you leave?" I asked looking pouty.

Monica didn't answer me she just kissed me again and then lowered down and began to suck my nipple. I was so horny for her. I loved it that she was sneaking away to be with us. It was so exciting. Kristen was waiting upstairs and called down to us. "Hey, am I going to have to take care of myself up here?"

Monica took her mouth away from my nipple, but slowly and she looked up to see Kristen standing completely naked at the top of the stairs. I think it made me just as aroused as it did Monica. I just love Kristen's body and she was posed so sexy leaning on the railing and running her fingers down the side of her boob and then waist.

Just then we heard the garage door (probably because Kristen had just called Jill, LOL). Monica freaked out. She rushed to the front door and peaked out a window. Jill's car was in the drive and Jill was walking towards the front door. Monica started waving her hands and saying, "Oh shit," over and over.

I took charge. I grabbed my robe and waved for Kristen to go hide and then I grabbed Monica by the shoulders and said, "Don't freak out. I got this."

Jill walked in just after I had put the robe on. She pretended to be surprised, somewhat convincingly I might add, that Monica was there, but also pleased to see her. I said, "Oh Monica just came over here to talk to me about her daughter's grades." My robe was on, but I made sure it was open enough that my cleavage was visible, hell even the top of my tummy was visible. "I was about to get into the shower." I turned to Monica then, "So did you need anything else?"

Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,068 Followers