My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,068 Followers

So my mom was getting me off in public. It was such a turn on, definitely a fantasy of mine. We would always stop if anyone got near, but once when the waitress came by my mom pulled away, but Candice kept her toe pressed against my clit. The waitress asked me if I wanted a refill on my tea and I said yes so funny and my mom laughed. I don't think the waitress had a clue. And then suddenly Candice was toe fucking me. It felt so good, but also the idea of doing that in a public place made me want to just scream with delight. I was so ready to have some serious sex. I looked over at my mom and she was staring at me. She mouthed, "You like it?"

I said, "Mmhmmm," and I ran my hand across my breasts. I had a low cut top and my hand slipped inside a bit and my fingertips brushed across my nipple and I thought I was going to cum right then.

"Oh Lucy," my mom said, and she looked so horny for me. "If we were in a different state . . ." She didn't finish that thought, but I knew she would be doing even more to me even though we were in public. She knows how scared I am of anyone finding out and how that could ruin my job, but at that moment I wanted her so bad I almost didn't care. I am so bad when I am horny.

I looked at her not even caring what Candice would think and said, "I want you so bad mom."

Candice said, "We could switch sides Patty, and you could use your toes."

My mom didn't say anything, but shook her head yes. Candice didn't even put her shoes on, she just jumped up and she and my mom switched places so fast. Candice pulled my skirt up when my mom started to rub me with her toes. I think it was just so she could watch, but then she also started to rub my clit while my mom sank her big toe deep into me. It was so sexy.

I was glad we were in the back corner of the restaurant, so no one could sneak up behind us. Plus we were in one of those booths with the high backs. It felt very secluded.

Then after a bit the waitress came back to our table again. Candice had my skirt down and her hand away long before she got there, but my mom continued to toe me while the waitress asked if we wanted any desert. Candice ordered some even though we were all full, just so we would have an excuse to stay longer. I sat there looking stupid and feeling like she could tell I was getting off. I'm not sure my face was hiding it well, as mom was rhythmically pumping her toe into me the whole while the waitress was there. The waitress sort of gave us a funny look and said, "Oh you switched places." But no one responded to her. Candice just smiled at her. As soon as she turned away Candice was pulling my skirt up and rubbing me again.

My mom's back was to the restaurant and I whispered, "Show us your boobs mom."

My mom's first response was no, but after Candice asked, my mom looked around to see if there were any restaurant cameras pointed at her. Since no one was seated across from us, she pulled her shirt open and her huge boobs fell out. Oh my, gosh, she looked so fricking sexy. I love my mom's boobs more than anything, but with her shirt smashing them together and making her F cups look even more enormous than they even are, plus with the fact that she was sitting in a restaurant showing them to us, I was about to explode. She looked so nervous (which made it even hotter), and Candice said, "Don't worry no one is coming or even close."

My mom pulled her left boob up and took her nipple into her mouth and sucked it. She was so into what she was doing she forgot to pump me, but watching my mom made Candice so horny she started rubbing me even faster and I orgasmed. My mom must have felt me tightening on her toe, because she forgot her breast and began to dart in and out of me again. I was so messed up, I was leaning against Candice and doing anything I could not to be noisy. I think I even bit Candice's shoulder lightly. I just was feeling somewhat normal when Candice said, "Here she comes."

My mom's foot slipped out, Candice straightened my skirt and my mom tucked her boobs in just before the waitress arrived. We talked briefly and then as soon as she turned around, I slumped into the corner of the booth and gave out this funny sigh that made Candice and my mom laugh.

"Oh you think it's funny huh?" I said to my mom and I reached over and dropped my fork under the table and then crawled under to get it.

My mom was saying "No," but she didn't stop me. In fact she wasn't wearing any panties either. I pulled her forward and started to lick her pussy under the table. I wished I could see her face, but just the thought of this all was making me insane with lust. Then I felt Candice searching for me under the table, and soon I had a couple of her fingers in my pussy. I sort of rocked back and forth against them as I licked my mom. She climaxed very soon, and I crawled back out from under the table with her cum all over my mouth.

My mom looked very satisfied and yet her eyes were still filled with lust. We were looking right at one another and almost ignoring Candice, until Candice said, "Wow you two are insatiable. What have I started?"

My mom and I both smiled at her and then to each other as I wiped my face off. I wanted to laugh, but I also wanted Candice to believe this was all for her.

My mom whispered, "I hope you enjoyed the first act, because you're the star of the second."

Candice looked very excited.

We got our bill and we boxed up our desert and we got going to the car as fast as we could, but then I pulled Candice and my mom into the restroom, and as soon as I got in there I pulled my mom's shirt to the side and sucked on her nipple. While I did that I was squeezing Candice's ass and holding her tight to me. I then kissed Candice (well, made out with her) while my mom slide her finger in me from behind. It was only something that lasted like ten seconds and son my mom was saying, "We shouldn't be doing this here."

I'm not sure what came over me, but I just had to do it. Later thinking about that I realized how stupid it was.

We weren't overly handsy in the car, but we did a little bit of fondling. We weren't two steps into Candice's house though and we were taking off each other's clothes.

My mom had been honest in the restaurant. She and I spent most of the next hour giving Candice all the attention, which culminated in mom and I fucking Candice with strap-ons together. Candice was riding on my mom, and I was doing her from behind. It was about as much as she could take, but she did enjoy it. I certainly was less forceful with her ass than my mom would have been.

We pretty much were all exhausted, but I managed to suck my mom's nipples for a long while with Candice watching us and her occasionally touching us in some way. Then I lay on top of mom and kissed her. It was very loving and gentle and she massaged my butt the whole time, and I told her I loved her.

Then my mom said, "I love you too, Lucy, but we can only ever do this with Candice."

I pretended to agree, and then I made out with her a little while before we all slept intertwined together. I was in the middle, yay!

The next morning Candice woke up to seeing my mom fucking my ass. It wasn't something we planned to do. So picture this. My mom had her strap-on on and sitting in this super comfy high-backed chair in Candice's bedroom. I was sitting on the dildo and facing away from her. I actually could see myself in a mirror if I looked to my left and I watched myself rocking back and forth into the dildo. I would lean forward most of the top and actually sort of half bounce on it. Sometimes I would be holding and playing with my boobs and other times I would hold onto the arms of the chair and really fuck myself hard. I loved watching myself and seeing my mom's face as she rubbed my back or touched me in some way. So sexy and fun.

I'm not sure when Candice woke up, but it was probably because I got noisy during one of my harder fuckings. I saw her watching us in the mirror and I just kept going like I didn't notice. Then after I while I leaned forward and started squeezing my own boobs and was just pressing my ass hard against my mom. I turned to look at Candice and she smiled at me. I began sucking my own nipple and she started touching herself. I LOVED this. With her watching it made me feel like the sexiest woman alive, but I wanted even more. I wanted her to know how I felt, so I leaned back against my mom (who still had no idea that Candice was awake). I loved feeling her breasts against my back and I nestled in tucking my head in next to hers so that she would turn a little away from Candice. We kissed a little and she began to rub my boobs and twist and pull on my nipples. I started to finger myself and rub my clit, the whole while gently rocking the dildo in my ass. It was so big and just the slightest movement was so amazing.

Candice moved and my mom saw her. She didn't stop what she was doing, but she just seemed to stiffen a little. Candice came over and sat on her knees next to the chair and said, "You are both so beautiful." She sat and watched us for a bit and I took my mom's hand and led it to my pussy. My mom started to rub me while I fingered myself. Then Candice said, "I think you two have gone beyond this just being for me now."

My mom took her free hand and put it against Candice's cheek. Then Candice rose up and started kissing my mom like crazy. It was so passionate that my mom just stopped rubbing me, but as her finger was still against my clit I started to orgasm. It took them a half second to realize it, but they stopped and Candice actually switched to kissing me. When she pulled back I saw tears in her eyes and even a streak from one down her cheek.

I said, "Thank you Candice." I'm not sure why, but I just really felt that way. If it wasn't for her none of this probably ever would have happened. The three of us made love the rest of that morning. We had only been dressed for about fifteen minutes before Candice's girlfriend Gabi called and said she was headed over. My mom and I left quickly. Later my mom and Candice talked on the phone. Mom pretty much told Candice that mom and I were going to keep doing things and that we owed it all to her. She seemed super happy for us, and also said she definitely wanted to join us again, but that it wasn't fair to Gabi, who she was starting to have serious feelings for. We made sure to ask her not to tell Gabi, and she swore she wouldn't.

Okay so fast forward a bit, and I had a double date planned for Tabitha, but guess what it turned out to be an even bigger date. So I'll have to explain some things. I had more trouble than I thought finding a date for her. I first asked Nikki and she said no. Then I asked her ex-gf Tammy, and she said no. I was starting to feel like I wasn't going to have any luck. I talked with Lyndsey and Denise about it, more like I was wondering if either of them would be interested, but they are actually so into one another neither one of them seemed interested, though I didn't directly ask them, but they didn't have any suggestions either. I then thought about Ha yley, but I just couldn't do it. Maybe I am still sort of hung up on her, or maybe I just didn't want her dating a student's older sister. Oh well, so the search went on. I was thinking about asking Jessica or Kayla next, though they live so far away, I wasn't sure if it was a good idea. But I'll be darned if Jessica didn't call me and say she was coming home for the weekend. I decided to just ask her and she said yes. I'd let them worry about their distance problem.

So I called Tabitha and we set everything up. Jessica came over to our place first and we had so much catching up to do. It was great seeing her. Kristen and Jess seemed to get along so great and I felt really excited about the double date tonight. Jess had so many questions about Tabitha, but I obviously didn't know as much as she would have liked. Still she was looking forward to it too.

When we showed up at the restaurant I was surprised to see that Kylee, and some girl I didn't know, standing next to Tabitha. It wasn't an unpleasant surprise, but it did throw me off guard a little. So I of course hugged Kylee and she quickly introduced me to her girlfriend, Molly. She was a really pretty girl, very long sandy-blonde hair almost to her butt and straight, and just gorgeous. She was so thin and had no chest to speak of, but she was ridiculously cute, just as cute as Jessica and that is saying something.

We all introduced one another and Tabitha seemed really nervous, which made Jessica seem less so, but they seemed to hit it off right away. Well the six of us all had a fun dinner and we talked about going out dancing, but Kylee and Molly weren't old enough, so that sucked. We definitely didn't want the night to end though so we talked about going to someone's house. Mostly everyone lived with their parents still, including me, so I thought quick and after calling, we all headed over to see Lyndsey and Denise.

Jessica was thrilled as she wanted to see them anyway, but I was a little nervous how this might all turn out. Tabitha drove with Jessica alone and so Molly and Kylee rode in my back seat. The drive over was fine, and I was starting to think I had been nervous for no reason. Then Jess and Tabitha didn't show up on time, but soon they arrived with a couple bottles of wine.

That made me more nervous, because I didn't want Kylee and Molly drinking underage (sorry that's the teacher in me), but they only had a couple sips all night and that was no problem either. I introduced Denise and Lyndsey to everyone just by their first names and they played the part of lovers and not sisters.

We played all sorts of fun games and just had the best night. But then Kylee brings up our "fling" in the car. And oh shit that got everyone talking and mostly about me, which was super awkward. Kristen seemed to love seeing me on the spot too, the rascal. And somehow it got to the point where my boobs were the conversation and how everyone had seen them, except of course Tabitha and Molly, and I'm pretty sure it was Tabitha who pointed that out.

I tried to play it off, by pointing out that I was hardly the largest in this company with Denise and Lyndsey present. (Though you know what, I think I am actually bigger than Denise now and the same as Lyndsey.) But then Tabitha was quick to say, "Yes, but I've been told you enjoy showing them off."

Everyone laughed, and Kylee said, "I might have said that."

But Tabitha said, "Oh, I was talking about my little sister."

Everyone laughed again, and I actually felt defensive, and explained, "She might have seen them, but I certainly wasn't showing them off."

I thought for a moment that if a show was what they wanted a show was what I would give them. I hate being put on the spot like that, and when I am not in control it makes me want to take control. I thought about telling Denise to put on a sexy song and I was just going to strip for everyone. It was what they all wanted, but then I thought of Jessica. She seemed to be having a great time with Tabitha and I certainly didn't want to get between them in anyway. LOL, maybe I am growing up. So I blew it off and the night went on.

Now Lyndsey ended up getting me alone for a moment in her bedroom, I honestly can't even remember why we went there, but as soon as we were on the other side of a closed door her hands were all over me. I admit my hands were on her too, and suddenly we were making out. It was sort of sexy as there were people not far away that had no clue we had all been lovers at one point. We actually really went at it. We were sucking nipples and fingering and just going insane for one another, but after a while I started to feel like the two of us were taking too long and I suggested we head back to the others.

Lyndsey was really disappointed, but I let her know I wanted it as bad as she did. She is the best kisser, WOW. We licked off our fingers and tried to make ourselves as presentable as possible and went back out with the others. The only other wild thing I did that night was when we were getting close to going home. I happen to end up in the kitchen with Kylee and I said to her, "I wish you hadn't told anyone about what we did in the car."

She apologized and said she had only ever told Molly and Tabitha. She seemed like she felt really bad about it, and so I said, "I mean if you ever want me to do anything crazy again, you have to learn to keep a secret." I was sort of being funny, but wow did her face get excited. She looked at me like she wanted me and it made me feel sort of horny. Heck maybe it was because of Lyndsey, or maybe it was because I knew Tabitha really wanted to see me naked, but I decided to be spontaneous and I pulled my dress top open and sliding my hand into my bra I pulled one of my boobs out in a matter of a second. With my knuckles pushing up under my boob I raised it up to my mouth and I kissed the nipple.

She looked like she was going to pass out. And I just tucked it back in and walked out of the kitchen like nothing had happened. Everyone was leaving soon after and Kylee and I never talked again other than saying goodbye, but while we did she couldn't wipe the stupid grin off her face.

Jessica actually drove off with Tabitha, Kylee and Molly and I was super happy for her. I found out they just dropped Jess off at her parent's house, but still very fun first date for them. And while we backed out of the driveway just after Kylee and Molly left (LOL, I just realized how cute both those couples names are together), I quickly told Kristen to pull back in the drive.

Kristen was like, "Did you forget something?"

And I said, "Yes, I forgot to have sex with Lyndsey."

Kristen got this devilish smile and said, "Ooh, are you finally ready to give into your lust for her?"

I told her about what Lyndsey did to me in the bedroom and Kristen looked like she was going to melt. She said, "She has it so bad for you."

I wasn't sure if she had even a sign of jealousy, but I still asked, "Are you okay with this?"

She just opened the car door and said, "Oh I am so okay with this. But we're switching later, because I want a little bit of both."

I just smiled and we got out of the car and practically ran to the door. Lyndsey answered it, and I almost knocked her back on her ass, I attacked her so hard. It made Kristen laugh and Denise let out a scream before realizing what was even going on. I didn't give Kristen and Denise another look for a long time. I made love to Lyndsey like she was the only girl alive right there on the floor in their living room. I did everything I could to please her and I made her cum a couple times before she really had a chance to try to please me, and then we just kissed for the longest time.

After a bit I went to find Kristen to switch like she wanted, but Lyndsey and I found them both asleep in each other's arms in bed. I snuggled with Lyndsey on the couch the whole night and we didn't sleep much if you know what I mean.

The next morning Kristen and Lyndsey had sex in bed. Denise and I messed around to, but we talked more than anything else. Don't get me wrong I still am so very sexually attracted to her, but we honestly just enjoy each other's company so much that we had the best time just the two of us talking about old times and snuggling.

Denise made us all breakfast and she tried to talk Kristen and me into moving in with them. I told her I wished we had more room for them, which we sort of do, but that I couldn't leave mom. Kristen and I did talk about it in our car on the way home though, but we both agreed we liked our current arrangement.

So yea it's the beginning of my summer break now. I'm sure there will be more adventures to come. I think this might be one of my largest chapters ever so I better stop for now. Sorry it's been so long since I wrote, but it was good to get it all out on "paper" again, now that I am not quite as busy. Oh just to let you know, I had to start buying a larger bra, yes it is official, I am now a 34F or DDD for those of you who don't wear bras. I've been putting it off for a while, but I finally spent the money and am more comfortable.

Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,068 Followers