My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then guess who showed up unannounced, Monica. She came in and sort of was talking small talk, and then of course asked where Kristen was. We told her and I could tell right away she wanted to go up there and join them, but she didn't for the longest time, until Jill said, "You should go upstairs and say hi to Kristen. She always likes seeing you."

I thought that was adorable that Jill suggested it, and also perfect for Monica to not feel weird about doing it. Monica made an excuse as to not want to bother the two of them, but when I said, "I really think she'd like it," Monica made no more excuses and quickly went upstairs.

Lyndsey and I ended up messing around on the computer while Mom and Jill made dinner for all of us. Lyndsey and I had a great talk and I told her again how great it was that she admitted her love for Denise in front of Tabitha. We talked about how scary it all is that we are living such taboo lives, but she admitted that she was proud of herself as well. Then she said, "I wish Denise and I could tell mom and Dad."

I agreed, but also made sure that I told her that I thought that wasn't a good idea. I knew her parents well and I think they wouldn't be too happy about that at all. She agreed of course, but just wished she didn't have to hide it from them. Their mom especially is always asking if they are seeing anyone and it just gets tiresome. Their mom and dad do know that they are both lesbians though so at least they don't have to hide that.

Well dinner was fun, though Monica didn't stay. Denise and Kristen talked about their adventures upstairs and how they sort of dominated Monica, and that got most of us pretty horny. By the time dinner was over we were all ready to have some fun, but I told my mom I thought Kristen would like some alone time with her and that's exactly what happened. Mom led her upstairs by the hand and Kristen looked back at me smiling and I said, "Have fun."

Well Jill and I had to clean up everything, but Lyndsey and Denise helped some though mostly just kept us company. I remember at one point looking over and seeing Denise sitting on the counter and Lyndsey was standing facing away from her, but between Denise's legs. Denise was rubbing Lyndsey's huge boobs (same size as me now by the way as I've gotten a little bigger). They looked so cute that I said, "Awww you are both so adorable together," which got them to kissing, and soon they left Jill and me alone to finish cleaning.

When we finally got done I expected to walk into the living room and see them having sex, but they were nowhere to be found. So then I expected that they had gone upstairs to join Kristen and my mom, but when I went upstairs I found Kristen bending over the bed and taking it up the butt with a strap-on. My mom was giving it to her hard just like she likes it, and no sisters to be seen.

So then I went into my room and there was Lyndsey with her legs spread and pulled back above her head, and Denise was rubbing her clit and fingering her at the same time. I almost joined them, but instead I went to find Jill, who was now standing in the doorway of my mom's room, watching her daughter getting fucked by my mom/her sister.

That's when the doorbell rang. We were like wow Monica is back. We assumed wrong, but luckily everyone had stopped having sex and was cleaning up by the time Carmen walked into the front room. Jill and I said her name loud enough, and I don't think she had a clue that anything wild had been going on, by the time all four of them came down stairs.

I introduced Denise and Lyndsey to Carmen and I could tell that she was sort of in awe of their beauty. Denise and Lyndsey are both really pretty and just so busty that they make an amazing first impression, especially as they are also both so easy to talk with and so personable.

Well we all ended up talking again in the living room, and Carmen seemed to get along great with everyone. It wasn't ten minutes though before she leaned over and whispered to me, "Are Lyndsey and Denise sisters?" Someone else was controlling the conversation at that point and no one, not even Kristen, who was sitting on the other side of me, even noticed her question. I just nodded and that was all for a while, but later as Lyndsey and Denise were holding hands and sitting very close, I noticed Carmen give me a funny look. I started to feel bad that I had given away their secret. I figured if they didn't care that Tabitha knew they wouldn't care if Carmen did, but I guess it really isn't my place to do that.

So later on in the evening when I went to get a drink, Carmen followed me into the kitchen and asked me, "So Lyndsey and Denise are sisters?" again. I almost lied to her, but then I decided it was too late and just said, "Yes."

I was just going to leave it at that, but Carmen said, "They seem very close, very close."

Well Lyndsey walked in while she was saying that and I knew she knew what Carmen was saying right away. As soon as Carmen saw her she quickly changed the subject knowing she had been caught talking about them. It was sort of funny, but I still felt bad.

Lyndsey came up right next to us and started filling her glass with wine, and she said, "So Carmen, what's it like coming over to this house day after day and seeing the sexist woman alive . . . and then sleeping with her mother?"

Now I want to point out that Lyndsey herself is way hotter than I am and I would say Kristen is as well, but I know Lyndsey was saying this more just to get a rise out of Carmen, but I still was embarrassed and felt myself blushing. Now Lyndsey knew about Carmen having sex with Jill and me. I had told her and Denise everything. I was hoping that in her tipsiness that she wouldn't reveal that she knew our "secret".

Carmen sort of started to say something, and then stopped, then she said, "Well Patty is . . ." but then she looked at me and stopped again.

Then Lyndsey said, "Oh I know Patty is super sexy, I just wondered if you have ever thought about driving the newer model."

Carmen was about to take a sip of wine and her eyes got super big and she pulled the glass back, but she didn't answer right away or even at all as Lyndsey stepped away right after the question was asked. As soon as she was out of the room, Carmen said, "Does she know?" I assured her (lying) that she did not know. Then Carmen surprised me and said, "Do you think she can tell by just how I look at you, like I can see there is something weird going on between her and Denise."

I was thinking to myself, wait does Carmen have feelings for me, but I instead just said, "What do you think is going on?"

Carmen seemed to whisper even more quietly, "What? Don't you see how physical they are?"

I didn't really like either direction this conversation was going, so I redirected her again and said, "How do you look at me?" Carmen noticeably blushed and took another drink from her wine. I loved being in control right now. Though I wasn't sure I actually wanted the answers to the questions I was asking. I decided that this route was safer than the other one however. So I pushed it. I assumed I wouldn't even get an answer, that maybe she might get so embarrassed that she changed the subject or even walked away, but I asked, "Carmen, do you have feelings for me?"

But wow I didn't expect her to say, "You know this hasn't really been fair for me." She took another drink of wine and said, "I was so into you at the wedding, and your mom was so forward and you were taken. I like your mom Lucy I really do. She is really great and loving and just . . ."

I started to feel really bad so I just said, "I know."

"Then you and I . . . oh shit, and then Jill got involved. It's all very confusing."

"It is, I know," I said and I held her hand.

Right then Jill walked in and we separated, but Jill cozied up in between us and said, "Dang, you girls are getting more daring, what if I had been Patty walking in."

And ironically my mom did before we could even say anything. The conversation of course was over and we found our way back to the living room and talking about whatever moments later. But I was silently thinking about just what I had been doing to Carmen. It's not like she was a total victim here, and I knew my mom had no real intentions of dating her forever, but I think Carmen was very confused. She certainly was enjoying everything, but I wondered where she thought all this was going to lead. I desperately wanted to get her alone again and just talk. It didn't happen for a long time though and after many bottles of wine. Soon Jill was saying, "Well you girls can have my room and I will sleep on the couch," to the sisters.

I immediately thought, or will she be sleeping with the two of them and she is just saying that for Carmen's benefit.

My mom had gotten pretty drunk and Carmen and I actually had to help her up the stairs. (Yes, my mom has always been a big drinker and I'll admit that is one of the main reasons why I do not drink, but I love her so much in spite of her flaws.) My mom talked for a bit after she hit the bed, but I waited around for a moment hoping to talk to Carmen. I actually sat and listened for a bit and heard two doors shut and I knew that Kristen had gone into our room and the girls had gone into Jill's.

After a while when mom had finally dozed off, I went over and closed my mom's door and looked at Carmen. She had this look like, "Oh shit are we going to have sex right now," but I really just wanted to talk. I walked over to her and said, "We should probably finish our conversation."

Carmen looked over at my mom, and she seemed passed out to the world already, but Carmen said, "Maybe this isn't the best place or time."

So I just said, "Well then we better get her ready for bed."

So Carmen and I undressed my mom. Mom helped some, but she was so out of it. At one point mom was completely naked and I reached in the dresser to get a nightgown or something which is how she usually slept if she wore anything at all, and Carmen said, "Don't bother."

I gave her a sexy look and she said, "She'll probably wake up in a couple hours and want to have sex." She knew my mom well.

So I asked, "Do you want something to wear?"

Carmen just shook her head no, and started to take off her clothes. I was so hot for her right then. I loved doing things with my mom nearby it was so sexy, but I also wasn't sure if I should be messing with her mind anymore.

She said, "Do you think Kristen is wondering where you are?"

I said, "She probably assumes I am down stairs cleaning up, or maybe she is already asleep." I said this to put her already stressed mind at ease, but she took it the wrong way and started to lift my shirt.

I was a little confused myself at this point, but I didn't stop her and soon she was sucking my nipples. I whispered, "Carmen, I want to know where you are in all of this. I have to know how you feel about me and my mom."

Carmen whom I was so worried about surprised me again and said, "Sorry Lucy I realize how insane this must be for you and how difficult it must be." It really wasn't at all, but I thought it was sweet that she said that. "Here all I have been thinking about is how incredible it is that I have been having sex with the three of you, but you must be just going crazy."

I didn't expect this, but I said, "It's been surreal, that's for sure." She squeezed my boobs. She was totally saying one thing, but so horny she couldn't stop herself from playing with me. I just suddenly got super serious and said, "Do you have feelings for me?" I wanted to know if I was destroying her or giving her the time of her life.

"Lucy, I like you and I like your mom. I don't love . . . this is a very odd relationship. There are times that I am making love to one of you and thinking of the other, but I don't want to confuse this for more than what it is. With all we have done I couldn't possibly continue this forever with either one of you, my, gosh, I have had sex with you both and that's just a line we should never have crossed. There are just too many secrets for this to last."

I stood there staring at her. She had stopped touching me and we were just standing face to face. I still wasn't entirely sure what all was going on behind those eyes, but I knew how confused and logical I had tried to be about all of this at one point and so I just said, "How do you feel about me?"

She said exactly what I wanted to hear and I believed her too. "I'm not in love with you Lucy. I'm sorry." She paused for a moment and then said, "Do you want me to leave?"

I said, "No," immediately, and then I put my arms around her. "I'm in love with Kristen, and I love that woman lying behind you. I just didn't want you to get hurt."

We kissed and it was super sexy, and I wanted to have sex with her so bad, but she said, "Do you want to go listen in at the sister's door and see if they are having sex?"

Wow, she was becoming a little freak. I had a feeling they might be and I wasn't sure if I wanted to go down that road, but I figured what the hell. So we quietly snuck down the hallway and listened outside the door. We heard moaning and panting almost right away and Carmen's eyes got so big and she whispered, "I told you so."

I just smiled and shook my head, but I just loved seeing how excited Carmen was. We listened for a bit longer and I said, "Do you want to peek inside?"

She said, "What if they see us?"

So I said, "What if they ask us to join?"

Carmen put both her hands on her chest one over the other and mouthed, "Oh my, gosh."

So I said again, "Do you want to?"

She nodded yes, and so I slowly opened the door as quietly as I could. Well I sort of wish I had peeked first, but we both were sort of positioned so her head was underneath mine and so we both saw it at the same time. Lyndsey was laying naked on her back leaning against the head rail sucking her own nipples and there was Kristen licking her pussy. Kristen's butt was up in the air and Denise was licking her pussy from behind standing at the edge of the bed. It was incredibly sexy to behold, but Carmen freaked out.

She jerked back and put her hand over her mouth and stared wide eyed at me. I shut the door and she whispered, "Oh Lucy, I am so sorry."

I wasn't sure what to say at first and that made her lean in to hug me, but I finally said, "It's okay Carmen, we have an open relationship."

She pulled back and looked at my face and said, "Are you sure you are okay?"

"Yes, it's fine. I mean I've been messing with you and Jill."

"You're not upset," she said almost insisting that I should be.

"No, I'm not. It actually turned me on."

"Really?" Carmen said, her face now changing from shock to this adorably suggestive grin.

"Do you want to join them?"

"Do you?" she asked.

"At this point, I would do anything and everything you asked me to do," I said and I began to play with my own breasts not so much as to turn her on, but just that I was so horny at this stage of the game.

"Anything I want?" she asked almost devilishly grinning.

"Yes, anything, everything with anyone?"

"Lucy I don't think you understand just how naughty my mind is," she said and squeezed my breasts over my own hands.

"I promise Carmen. No matter what you tell me to do, I will do it, and love it."

She kissed me and then said in this adorably cute voice, "Will you hide in the closet and watch me have sex with your mom."

"I have a better idea," I said.

So my mom was pretty drunk, but she wasn't passed out. So I set everything up and then Carmen woke my mom up and told her she wanted her. My mom of course was ready for sex, but then Carmen asked, "Will you wear a blind fold?"

My mom grabbed for one from the dresser and soon she was laying on the bed wearing it. I had been hiding in the closet just like Carmen had wanted me to, but as soon as my mom had it on I crept out and knelt at the edge of the bed and watched as Carmen's hands wandered all over my mom's body. I was enjoying this as much as she was, though I'll admit I had actually wanted to go have sex with Kristen and the sisters in the guest room. Still this was unbelievably sexy.

She sucked my mom's breasts and when she started to rub my mom's pussy I rubbed mine at the same time. Then she went down on my mom, and I began to finger myself. Then Carmen said to my mom, "What if I brought either Denise or Lyndsey in here with us, would you like that?"

I was surprised, though I shouldn't have been. My mom loves dirty talk, and I am sure they had fantasized before together.

My mom said, "Oh I bet you'd like that wouldn't you?"

Carmen didn't answer at first she just gave my mom a good tongue lashing and then finally said, "Yes, very much."

My mom said, "Is one of them watching us right now?"

My mom is pretty smart. I think she knew someone was there, I actually assumed however that she thought it was me, but she actually did think it was either Denise or Lyndsey, I found out later.

Carmen just said, "Yes," and started fingering my mom really fast. Her super soaked pussy was making such amazing sloppy noises as Carmen's fingers (two of them) darted in and out. Carmen then looked at me and said, "Come here Lyndsey." My eyes got big. I couldn't believe this was happening, plus I had to pretend like I had never made love to my mother. I wasn't sure how far I should go, but then Carmen said, "Lyndsey was just telling me how she'd do anything I asked."

I leaned forward and waited for a command. My mom's hand reached out and touched my shoulder and then she ran her hands across my chest and squeezed one of my breasts. Then she pulled me close and I started to suck my mother's nipple while Carmen watched us. Carmen let out this crazy moan and started to finger my mom even faster. I was pretty hesitant and not fully getting into it, but then Carmen said, "Patty, suck Lyndsey's nipples." I stood up and leaned over my mom's mouth, but my mom rose up and sitting there she put both her hands on my breasts and started to suck me and squeeze me and just devoured my breasts.

I looked down at Carmen who looked like she was going to have an orgasm and she mouthed, "Thank you."

To which I mouthed, "Don't tell anyone."

And so she smiled and said, "Never, I promise."

We didn't do anymore. My mom orgasmed. Carmen told me to leave and I did. I went down and told Kristen and the sisters what happened, and Kristen and I went to my room. Kristen apologized to me, and I assured her that not only had she not done anything wrong, but that it had actually worked out better than I could have imagined.

Kristen and I didn't have sex. I kissed her and tasted Lyndsey, and just held her tight to me wondering what would happen next.

That's all for now. More later.

Thanks for reading,

Love,

Lucy

12