My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Jocelyn and Wendy came down. WOW! Jocelyn just blows me away sometimes, like literally takes my breath away. She had on the sexiest dress. My mom actually said, "SHIT!" when the elevator door opened.

It was this super short dress that not only showed off her amazing cleavage, but there was this diamond shaped cut out showing off her amazing abs. She is so sexy. Now that was the first time I wanted to leave my mom's side, yet I still was so enraptured by my touch that I couldn't even think about leaving her. Wendy looked pretty sexy too, and she also looked like she had just won a million dollars. Her smile was so big, I would have sworn she was drunk, but as I spoke with her later in the van she was only high on life.

We went to a great restaurant and everyone loved there food. I sat between my mom and Jocelyn at this large round table. We had the most fun evening all us mothers and daughters and it was just the perfect night so far. After dinner though most of us wanted to keep the party going, but not everyone. Jill seemed exhausted, and also not in the best mood. And as we had suggested going to the lesbian bar that we had been too in the past, Erin didn't seem very excited about it. Lacy on the other hand seemed very excited, which I think made Erin want to go even less. Long story short we did end up all going out.

On the drive there in our van, I could tell that Jill didn't really want to go. She started saying things like, "I hope it doesn't get too wild like last time," and "We shouldn't stay long if Erin doesn't want to be there."

But my mom kept it real positive, and Wendy actually seemed to be looking forward to it. Well we were pretty disappointed to find out that the bar wasn't there anymore. It had been such a fun place, we started to brain storm and we got out our phones and googled away. Then Kristen and I decided to call some old friends. We had met these girls here on our last trip. I texted Courtney and she texted Taylor at the same time. I had no reply, but Taylor answered her almost right away. Soon she was talking on the phone with her and then we were driving to meet her at a night club.

I was excited to see her. We had gotten to know her really fast and although at first she had been slightly shocked at our mother-daughter relationships she soon got over it and I felt like we had become close just in that one night.

When we pulled in to the club, Jill complained that we had to pay to get in, but I thought she was just making more excuses and I felt bad for Kristen. It was a great place and soon we ran into Taylor and I hugged her right away. She looked pretty much the same as she had 2 and a half years before. And she acted the same too. She even said, "I see you brought your girlfriend," and she winked at my mom.

I introduced her to everyone and she was shocked at how many of us mother-daughter relationships there were, but I don't think Erin understood what was going on or she didn't hear, or possibly she just assumed that Taylor meant that we all were involved in orgies. Erin of course still didn't know about our mother-daughter incest.

Well we had a fun night dancing and talking (shouting) LOL, and we weren't really being too wild, though Lacy was talking (flirting) with any pretty girl she saw. Let me rephrase that EVERY pretty girl she saw. She looked sexy as hell and they were all eager to talk to her as well.

Oh we all had girls flirting with us and guys too, but Lacy seemed like she was on the prowl. Erin didn't seem to like it either, but she wasn't saying anything. Then there was this moment where my mom and I ended up at a table with Erin and the three of us were watching everyone else dancing. Erin was starting to get pretty drunk and was having a great time, but she did seem nervous about Lacy. Erin was between us and my mom had her hand on Erin's thigh. I was just dazing off at a really cute girl who was talking to Taylor when I heard my mom say to Erin, "And here you are between the two of us again."

Erin took a drink and then smiled really big at my mom and then at me. For the fun of it I put my hand on Erin's other thigh. Then my mom said, "If Lacy ends up taking a girl back to the hotel, you might have to sleep with the two of us."

Erin said, "Oh shit, I hope she doesn't." My mom acted hurt and Erin said, "Oh I don't mean that I wouldn't love to be with the two of you again."

I said, "You just don't want Lacy picking up some cutie?"

Before Erin could answer, my mom said, "Maybe Erin's jealous, and she wants Lacy all to herself."

Erin just shook her head no and took another drink. Then she smiled and she said, "Well if you mean this is supposed to be a mother daughter weekend, then yes."

My mom's hand slid up her thigh and she said, "Well if Lacy brings a girl back to your room then you can have a mother daughter weekend with us." Then my mom reached over and slid her finger along the neck of my dress and along my breast, sort of pulling it open more. Erin watched my mom's hand and of course stared at my boobs. Mom pulled until my nipple nearly came out of my bra and then finally let go.

I decided to play along and slid my hand up Erin's thigh as well and said, "Unless you'd rather sleep with that sexy blonde over there," pointing at Lacy.

Lacy was dancing with a pretty red head and seemed to be having a great time. Just as we looked the red head's hands began to move around Lacy's body. It was so hot, and Erin didn't say anything she just stared at her daughter. My mom reached over and pulled on my dress again and tugged me half in front of Erin and said rather close to me, "Or maybe Erin would like Lacy to come home so we could have a mother daughter foursome."

My dress was pulled forward and was smashing my boobs together and I saw Erin staring at them again, but she said, "Oh no, definitely not that."

Suddenly I heard my name from behind me and I turned around. Taylor was standing there with that pretty brunette she had been talking to at the bar. I said, "Hi" and scooted back from my mom and faced them, and Taylor and the cute brunette sat down with us at the table. I was actually totally cool with it as I wasn't sure I even wanted to be flirting with Erin. I wasn't planning on going through with it anyway.

Then the brunette says, "How have you been Lucy?"

I was so dumb, I was like, "Great, thanks for asking," and had no clue why she even asked me that until she laughed. Then I recognized the laugh and then I like leaned forward and must have looked like an idiot as I stared at her gorgeous face. It was Courtney. The girl we had hung out with the last time we were here. She had changed so much. She used to have short pink hair and now she had just gorgeous straight dark brown hair. It really suited her. She had been a really cute girl, but now she was beautiful. Her hair wasn't the only change, her clothes were more feminine and she wore her make-up so differently. And I could have been wrong, but she looked just more voluptuous. She had had this very athletic shape before and wonderfully firm c-cup boobs. She just looked a little healthier for lack of a better word, and had definitely larger breasts. I was probably looking like a fool when I blurted out, "Courtney!" and ran around the table to hug her.

She laughed again and said, "Now that is the response I wanted."

I must have just sounded like a babbling idiot as I kept complimenting her on this and that, and finally I think I realized how dumb I was sounding and I got embarrassed and went back to my seat. She didn't seem to mind though. We started talking and I all but forgot my mom and Erin.

After about fifteen minutes of conversation Erin excused herself to go to the bathroom. Almost immediately after she was gone Courtney asked mom and me, "So do the two of you still have sex together?"

I explained to her our entire situation pointing out Jocelyn from a distance. When Courtney looked over at her she was dancing with Wendy and they were getting pretty frisky. Taylor said, "Do they have sex too?"

"Yea, we're kind of on a mother daughter weekend thing."

Taylor acted shocked again, but I knew that was just her first reaction, but Courtney again sounded intrigued. I pointed out all the couples, and then I also pointed out that Erin didn't know everything and Lacy and her weren't a couple. Courtney asked, "So is that what this weekend is about? Are you trying to get those two to join your little club?"

It really wasn't and I explained that, but my mom said, "I think it will happen sooner or later." I wasn't too sure though.

So when Erin came back she and my mom went out to the dance floor, and I kept talking with Courtney and Taylor. Then after a while Jocelyn came over. She wasn't acting jealous, just more interested and how I knew them. I told her the short version, and then she sat and talked with us. I looked out and saw Erin dancing with Wendy and my mom, and I smiled at Jocelyn.

I think Jocelyn took that as an invitation, because she just took my hand and led me out onto the floor. I danced with her for several songs and for a while just enjoyed our ability to be free and show affection in public without worrying. We ended up sitting at a different table alone for a second just kissing and talking, and she suddenly said, "I saw you and your mom flirting with Erin.

"Yea mom wants to get her horny. I think she thinks Erin and Lacy will have sex, but I don't think that is going to happen," I said.

Jocelyn leaned in and spoke close to me and said, "Well maybe you and Patty should have sex with her again, and mom and I will have Lacy for the evening."

I smiled at her devilishly. I know Jocelyn has always been super attracted to Lacy, and I also knew that Wendy and she had never had a threesome with someone, well other than Jasmine I suppose. "Is that what you want to do?"

"Mom has been talking about Lacy all night," Jocelyn said. I had a feeling Jocelyn probably had been too.

I just smiled and said, "I'm game if you are."

"I'm definitely game."

She went out on the dance floor and I followed. She started dancing with her mom and said something close in her ear. Wendy seemed excited afterward, and so I winked at mom and mouthed, "I think we are going to share Erin tonight."

My mom took Erin's hands and put them on her enormous chest, and I felt my juices flowing. We danced for another couple hours, then said our goodbyes to Courtney and Taylor who I think should be dating, but obviously they can figure that out on their own. We all drove back to the Hotel, I was completely sober so that was no problem for me, and as we were heading through the lobby, I heard Lacy say, "I think I am going to hang out with Jocelyn for a little bit in her room, mom."

Erin seemed disappointed, but as soon as my mom took her hand she didn't seem to care anymore. We let them walk on ahead and we actually went up in a different elevator. As soon as the door shut, my mom started kissing Erin. It was sexy watching them kiss, and Erin was touching my mom's breasts over her clothes. I waited a moment and then peeling back my dress and bra, I exposed my breasts and then pulled Erin away from my mom saying, "I want some too."

Erin cussed and staring at my boobs for a moment she leaned down and just started sucking my nipples. She was definitely drunk. She hardly hesitated at all even though she knew my mom was watching her attack my body. As soon as the elevator stopped Erin stopped, and I put my boobs away as the door was opening. As I entered the hall, I watched Wendy and Jocelyn leading Lacy by hand into their room. Lacy was smiling so big, and I wished I could have been a fly on their wall.

Mom and I led Erin about the same way to her own bedroom. It was my mom's idea. She wondered if maybe Lacy would come back to her room afterwards and she would find us all having sex. I'm surprised Erin took that chance, but she was very drunk.

The moment the door was closed my mom and I started taking off each other's clothes. Erin stood there watching and stripping herself. As my mom pulled down my panties, she said, "I bet you can't wait to taste my little girl's honey." I remember that because I don't think I've ever heard her refer to it as that, and I sort of giggled.

My mom led me to the bed, and hooked her finger for Erin to follow us. She did and my mom sat me down and sitting next to me she leaned me back and spread my legs wide. The way she was touching me was turning me on so badly, and Erin seemed to be watching every movement of my mom's hands on my body.

My mom surprised me. She must have been pretty drunk too, because she slid her hand down to my pussy and setting her middle finger against my clit she said, "So Erin, do you want to lick this juicy pussy or" and she moved her hands up my body, "do you want to suck my daughter's huge boobs," and with those last words she gripped my breast and massaged it. I was so crazy horny at this point. Mom touching me and Erin watching with lust-filled eyes was just almost more than I could stand. My pussy was beyond soaked, but it was actually feeling like an intense warmth I hadn't felt before. Almost like a pulsing heat was coming from it. Maybe that sounds crazy, but I felt something weird for sure.

Erin said, "Oh shit, Patty."

My mom leaned down super close to my breast and I could feel her breath on me when she asked, "Do you want to suck this nipple some more?" She was squeezing my breast and holding the nipple close to her own mouth. Erin just crawled on top of me. As her face came close to my mom's I thought they were going to kiss. My mom actually leaned a bit closer to my nipple and I thought she was going to suck me herself. I think Erin did also, but soon Erin began to suck my chest. Her hand was on top of my mom's at first, but then my mom pulled her hand away and started stroking my hair. This was all just so wonderful, you have no idea.

I loved feeling Erin's tummy on my pussy too, I would move a little and it felt so sensitive, and my nipples felt so good in her mouth. Then Erin started to go down and my mom had me come up on the bed further. Soon I was leaning against some pillows against the headboard. My mom was leaning against me, her head resting against my breast her hand on my leg pulling it back, while Erin was licking my clit.

I wanted my mom to suck my nipple so bad, but I guess she wasn't that drunk. My mom let loose of my leg for a moment to squeeze her own breast and she even sucked on her own nipple for a moment. Erin watched us both and my mom was sucking her nipple so near my own that I again almost thought she was going to suck mine.

I had a feeling everything my mom was doing was intentional, but I wasn't entirely sure. She finally said while rubbing her breast against mine, "Oh shit Erin, I loved watching you suck Lucy's big breast, putting that big hard nipple between your lips." She was talking to Erin, but I had the feeling she was staring at my nipple when she was saying that.

Erin took her tongue away from me long enough to say, "She has such a gorgeous body."

My mom said, "So does Lacy," and she slid her finger inside herself and started fingering herself hard. I swear Erin started licking me more feverishly after that, and then before long my mom slid down next to her and pulled her off my pussy and started making out with her. They were still between my legs and as my mom kissed her, she would occasionally lick Erin's chin or cheek and be licking up my juices off her face. It turned Erin on so badly, and she actually said, "Shit do you know what you are doing Patty?"

My mom didn't answer. She just kept kissing and licking Erin and moaning a little as she continued to finger herself. Finally they both got like super hyper and started just grabbing each other all over like they were out of control, and my mom practically threw Erin on her back and began to grind on her while they kissed. I decided to slip away and I started putting on the strap-on.

My mom's butt was looking really good and I enjoyed watching her breasts smashed against Erin's. I didn't quite get the strap-on tightened and my mom looked at me and said, "Oh no, I'll be wearing that."

She threw me back on the bed. She is so strong, and worked it off of me, and then started putting it on herself. Erin started sucking my nipples again. It felt really good, but honestly I wasn't at all into Erin. The only reason why I even cared that she was there was that I enjoyed having her watch as mom and I teased at one another. Nothing makes me hornier than when someone watches me with mom, especially if they don't know we are lovers.

Erin climbed on top of me and I felt her clit against mine and then soon mom entered her from behind. With each pump from my mom, Erin would slide against me. It felt so good and I at first just held Erin tight while my mom rocked in and out of her, but soon enough my hands were up on my mom's huge boobs and I was massaging them. Erin could never have known, but after a while my mom leaned forward into her, and my hands were still on them. Erin popped her head up which had been over my shoulder and she looked at me. She was still very drunk, but she knew what was going on literally behind her back.

She rolled off of me and looked up at Patty who was on her knees and between my legs. Erin put a hand on my breast and squeezed it, but was staring at Patty. She said, "You two have been very frisky."

I said, "I just started touching them. I couldn't help myself, sorry, mom."

My mom started squeezing her own breasts and was just staring at me. She lifted her left one up to her lips and licked the nipple. Erin squeezed my boob really firmly, and said, "I know you two said sometimes accidents happen."

My mom started to get off the bed and I was disappointed. I think Erin was surprise too, but then my mom grabbed my legs and tugged me to the edge of the bed. Then she pressed my legs back and slid the dildo in my soaked pussy. Erin cussed. It wasn't like a "Don't do this," it was more like, "I can't believe this is happening." But I think she just said, "Oh shit Patty."

My mom fucked me, and I laid there on my back, my breasts rocking back and forth as she pumped me good. She held on to my legs at first, but then leaned forward with her hands on the bed. I watched her beautiful breasts swaying as she rhythmically slid in and out of me. Erin was lying next to me, but above me so that her belly was where my head was. I watched my mom's eyes as she would shift from staring at my eyes to looking up and down my body. She finally hooked my legs with her arms and began to pound me. Her breasts smashed against mine, her breathing heavy in my face. I felt Erin's hand slide down over my shoulder and she gripped my right breast and gave it a squeeze. I was noisy at this point, moaning, and shouting a little, mostly the word, "yes."

Erin kept squeezing my breast or my mom's and soon I was cumming hard. I reached up and held on to Erin and I was definitely not quiet. My mom slowed down and I so wanted to kiss her, but I didn't. She pulled out of me and sat between my legs looking down at my body for a moment. I was still holding on to Erin. My mom said, "I'd like to watch you do that to Lacy, Erin."

"I can't believe you two just did that," Erin said. She was rubbing my breast though. She didn't sound disgusted, just shocked. "Has this ever happened before?"

I shook my head no, and mom lied, "Nothing like this, no."

Erin was so cute. She said, "Are you two okay?"

My mom put her hand on my tummy. It was like electricity. I loved feeling her hand on my skin. I wanted her to just start going to town on me again, but this gentle touch was almost better. My mom said, "Are you okay Lucy?"

I shook my head yes and said, "It felt so good mom."