My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned in very close to her and said, "I was, I can't believe what we started last night. I think mom thought Courtney would like the show, and apparently she did. We both looked over at them and they were making out."

I grabbed Erin by the hand and didn't give her time to think about it. I just took her out on the dance floor and had fun. That night Courtney didn't come home with us, and Erin actually did go sleep with Carol and Kayla. I don't know all the details of that, but I do know that Carol and Kayla did do some stuff together like mom and I did, and it was Erin who told me first, so then I asked Kayla to tell me more. But I'm not going to talk about that much, only that Erin was surprised and started asking me questions about everyone else, and I didn't admit too much, but did say, "I'm sure Kristen and Jill have messed around some during the orgies."

Okay so, Lacy spent the night with Jocelyn and Wendy again, but Jocelyn actually hadn't wanted it, but she also didn't want to hurt Lacy's feelings. I spent the night alone with mom and we had an amazing time, mostly just grinding and kissing and talking. It was my last night to be intimate with her and that's exactly what we did. We didn't go crazy with dildos or get wild, we just enjoyed one another. Don't get me wrong the kissing was very intense.

Wendy left the next morning, and soon we were all on the road coming home. Jill drove, and Kristen sat up in the front with her. Jill had told me earlier that they had had the best weekend together. Kristen and Jill had stayed out of all the drama and truly had a mother daughter weekend. I was happy for them.

Jocelyn was riding with Kayla and Carol. She didn't see them often and wanted to talk with them. I almost rode with them, but my mom insisted I ride with her. I figured she might have something up her sleeve, but I also thought maybe she just wanted to spend more time with me so I didn't argue.

So I found out which it was not an hour down the road. My mom suddenly pulls out a strap-on and puts it on herself. I was asking her what she thought she was doing, but she just mostly kept quiet and kept laughing. So when she was done she leaned her chair back and said, "Okay who wants a ride."

Well of course no one moved or said anything. I wasn't about to do anything. It was one thing to do this in the privacy of a room with one of them, but with Lacy and Erin both there it felt awkward, and I mean mostly for them. Erin wouldn't because Lacy was there, and Lacy wouldn't because Erin was there. I was about to say, "I doubt you'll have any takers," when Kristen came crawling back from the front seat.

She pulled off her panties and lifted her skirt and my mom helped her lower herself on the dildo. Now Erin knew that Kristen was my mom's niece, and that her mother was driving the car, but she didn't say anything. She never even looked Jill's way. She just peered around the seat (as she was sitting directly behind my mom) and watched the dildo go inside Kristen.

Kristen leaned back into my mom at first and they moved around some and it was sexy, but soon Kristen put her hands on the front seat and began to bounce up and down on the dildo leaning forward with her forehead against the seat as well.

I was enjoying watching it I'll admit, but I got a bigger kick out of watching lacy and Erin watching Kristen's ass bouncing up and down on top of my mom. They would both peek over at one another every once and a while, but no one was saying anything. Finally Kristen got tired, as it is quite a leg work out and she leaned back into my mom resting.

My mom squeezed Kristen's big d-cups and I suddenly I was super horny. I wanted that to be me so bad. So when Kristen got off of her, and mom said, "Who's next?" I decided to be crazy.

I was wearing shorts so I just started taking them off. Kristen said, "That's the Lucy I know."

But Erin said, "Oh Lucy," as if she were scared for me. Completely bottomless I scooted over and lowered myself on the dildo. It was soaked from Kristen, as was I, and so it slid in so easily. I leaned forward into the chair and Kristen held onto my hand as I dropped up and down on the dildo fucking myself. I peeked back and looked at my mom and she smiled at me. I knew I was making her so happy, whatever her plan was. I looked back at Erin and Lacy. Erin had scooted across the back bench and was sitting closer to Lacy so she could see around the chair and watch mom and I having sex.

I waited for a moment when no cars were near and I lifted my shirt and leaned back into my mom. She immediately cupped my chest and even pulled on my nipples as I rocked my ass into the dildo. I finally said, "Yes, fuck me mom. Fuck your baby girl."

I was looking back at Erin and Lacy to see their reaction, but pretending to look at my mom. I saw a car coming closer so I leaned forward and began fucking myself harder. The cars passed and my legs were getting uncomfortable so I leaned back again. My mom's hands went right up my shirt and pulled it up and off my breasts. She started to kiss on my neck and I forgot about everyone else in the van for a moment. I loved feeling my back against her big chest and her hands massaging my breasts, but I mostly loved her soft breath on my neck as she nibbled.

I didn't want to get off, but as another car was coming (Kristen told me as my eyes were shut at this point). I almost leaned forward, but I was getting tired so I just lifted just enough to get off the dildo and then slid over to the chair next to mom's. I pulled my shirt down and said, "Okay who's next?" looking back at Erin and Lacy.

Erin looked blankly at me, and then up at Patty who was staring directly at Lacy. Lacy looked at her mom and then moved forward. She had on a cute dress and she started taking off her panties.

Erin said, "Lacy, don't."

But Lacy said, "Just don't watch me mom."

Erin repeated what Lacy said, as if telling herself and then she scooted back further behind Patty so she couldn't see. Lacy lifted up her dress and she sat down slowly taking in the dildo. She rocked back and forth on it for a while, and was making the cutest breathing noises as if it were cold or something, and then she leaned forward and started fucking herself.

My mom said, "Yes, Lacy like that, let me see that sexy butt of yours ride up and down." My mom kills me sometimes. I know she was just saying that to get Erin riled up and it was working. In fact Erin peeked around and watched her daughter taking it from behind. Lacy has a great butt, and I think we all enjoyed watching her sexy body pumping herself. After a bit, not real long really she seemed to get tired to, because she was soon leaning back into my mom.

My mom squeezed her boobs over the dress, and Erin was watching every second of it. I leaned forward and sat down on the floor of the van and started to rub Lacy's clit. She let out a deep throaty sound and she put her hands back in my mom's hair. She was being so wild, I was a little surprised, but I shouldn't have been. She had always been more brave than me I think.

We made her cum and she was really noisy, she then leaned forward after a bit and started pounding herself really hard on the dildo. She was grunting with each drop onto it. She looked back and saw Erin staring at her pussy and she didn't say anything at first. Then when Erin saw her looking, Lacy said simply, "Mom."

Erin looked away her face was red and she looked almost frantic. Lacy pounded herself for a while longer, before she crawled off the dildo and back to her seat. Erin wouldn't look at her, she was staring out the window, but my mom said, "It's your turn Erin."

Erin said, "Not likely."

Kristen said, "Come on, if Lacy can do it, then so can you."

"That's exactly why I shouldn't," Erin said.

Lacy was rubbing her pussy staring at Erin and I can only imagine what she was thinking. Everyone was quiet and Erin turned and looked at Lacy. "I want you to mom. I won't watch."

Erin was staring down at Lacy's pussy and the fingers that were playing with it. Erin looked away, and then she looked directly at me for some reason. I whispered, "Be brave," and I have no clue if she had already made up her mind or not but she started to undo her shorts. She took them down and got in front of my mom sitting on the seat between my mom's legs, still wearing her underwear.

"This is so stupid," Erin said as she pulled her panties down and then she sat up holding onto the chair in front of her with one arm and holding onto the dildo with the other. Her eyes darted to the back seat making sure Lacy was behind Patty and not watching and then she lowered herself onto the dildo.

She went from being this nervous aggravated woman to instantly melting when the dildo slid deep inside her. She wiggled on it a little and then started rocking over the shaft. She was grinding her ass on my mom, and Kristen started kissing Erin's fingers which were gripped on her chair. Finally Erin began to really fuck herself, and Lacy of course peeked around and watched.

Erin said again, "This is so stupid," but if anything she started fucking even harder then. Lacy was masturbating pretty hard and I slid down on the ground next to Erin and started touching her breasts over her shirt. After some good hard fucking, Erin leaned back into my mom and her shirt went right up from my mom's roaming hands. My mom raised Erin's bra off and her full yet small breasts were soon being squeezed. Erin's nipples were crazy hard, and I leaned forward and gave one a lick, and it made her jump, but not as much as when I began to rub her pussy.

Erin started moaning and Lacy leaned forward to get a better look at what we were doing to Erin. Erin was leaning back with her head cocked to one side of my mom's, away from Lacy, and as my mom's hand dropped from Erin's boob, I looked to Lacy and mouthed, "Squeeze her boob."

Lacy wouldn't do it though. I leaned over and started sucking Erin's nipple and in the corner of my eye I watched Lacy fingering herself. I'm not sure if she was afraid, or if she just didn't want to go through with it. Her clit was so hard when she started cumming and Erin pushed my hand away from it, but she let me continue to suck her nipple. A car passed us and a middle aged woman looked over and saw me sucking Erin's boob. She didn't stay around and just drove by, but I suddenly was nervous for everyone.

Erin was oblivious and I'm not sure my mom noticed either, but Jill said, "Maybe we should stop before someone drives by with a camera and takes a video.

Erin seemed to get nervous then too, and she leaned forward away from my mom, but the dildo was still inside of her. I could tell she was scared, and yet so horny she didn't want to stop. She started fucking herself again, so I turned and crawled back to the back seat and spread Lacy's legs and started licking her pussy.

I felt a hand rubbing my butt and soon a finger slid up my pussy. I didn't even look to see who it was. I just kept licking Lacy's yummy clit. She came really soon and I think she liked watching me getting fingered. After she was done I sat up a bit just enough to turn and look and it was my mom fingering me.

I knelt next to my mom and she slid her finger in me from the front and I started massaging my mom's huge boobs. I suddenly had a strong desire to kiss her and so I just did it. I didn't care what anyone thought. I was very aware at that point that I was having an orgy just like I told myself I wouldn't do, just like I told myself that I didn't want to do, and yet here I was enjoying every second of it.

I felt Lacy's hand on my breast and then she was sucking my nipple. Then Erin leaned back against my mom, and still I kept kissing my mom's amazing lips and she kept fingering me. Erin said, "Shit, Patty."

We stopped kissing and glanced at her, but then my mom started sucking on my neck and that's when Erin saw Lacy sucking my nipple. When I pulled back Erin watched Lacy suck me for a while.

We started to get close to a town and Kristen warned us, and so Erin got off the dildo and knelt on the ground next to me. I was between Erin and Lacy feeling Erin's hand on my ass and Lacy's lips on my nipple. My mom was covering up, but watching us. Lacy and Erin both had their chests covered, but mine was still visible. My mom actually said, you better cover up now Lucy.

I just sat down on my feet (Erin's hand almost being sat on), and continued to let Lacy suck my nipple. I sort of twisted so I was facing my mom and turned my head and asked Erin to suck my other nipple. She watched Lacy gripping and squeezing my boob while she nibbled on my nipple for a while, before Erin's hand reached out and squeezed my other boob. Wow, she actually did it. I had both of them sucking me together. It was so sexy. Soon Lacy reached over and started to rub me and then slid a finger inside. I asked Erin, "I want your finger in me too."

She looked up at me with the sexiest look I have ever seen on her face. She switched her hand on my boob and slid her left one over top of her daughters and soon they were both in me. I kissed Erin, and she let me, and then she became very passionate. I pulled away and started kissing Lacy instead, and Erin was leaning in close watching her daughter's lips on mine, her tongue in my mouth.

Then my mom leaned over and I pulled away from Lacy and kissed my mom. Erin and Lacy were both there close. I could see them in my peripheral vision. Mom and I made out for a while as both Erin and Lacy continued to finger me together, and Lacy continued to squeeze my breast as well. Finally when mom pulled back she said, "Now you two kiss," referring to Lacy and Erin.

Lacy looked like she was hungry, and she leaned forward almost desperate for her mother's lips. Erin didn't say anything. She didn't back off either. Lacy was right in front of me just inches from her mom's face and I think I whispered, "Kiss her Erin," or something like that.

Erin leaned forward and they kissed, but it wasn't an open mouth kiss. They sort of leaned back just a little and they were both smiling. Erin started fingering me faster and that made Lacy do the same. I was leaning back against the chair behind me and I stuck my chest out far and said, both of you lick my same nipple. Lacy went right in and Erin soon after. Their tongues would touch occasionally, and when I looked at my mom she mouthed, "Great idea."

Then when Erin took my whole nipple in her mouth, Lacy kept trying to get at it, and then soon they were kissing with tongue, right there in front of me. This time their hands practically stopped moving inside of me, but I didn't care. In fact soon Erin's hand came out of me and her wet sticky hand went to Lacy's face and she held her chin while they passionately made out. I honestly never thought it would happen, and now I wondered how far it would go. Well Jill turned the van and the two of them stopped kissing, and then Erin seemed to reconsider. You could see it on her face, but Lacy was leaning farther forward trying to reengage her mother's mouth.

Erin looked at my mom almost like she was saying with her eyes, "See what you've done?"

I sat up pushing Lacy out of the way and I pulled my mom down to me and started making out with her again. I was hoping this would allow Erin to not only have a breather, but to see that it was okay. When I pulled back from my mom, I told her I loved her and I gave her boob a squeeze.

My mom said, "I think we all need to get another hotel room and this time the ten of us all share it." (I'll point out that mom was including Wendy even though she had flown home already.)

Everything seemed to calm down, Erin ended up sitting in the chair next to my mom, and I don't remember what she said, but it was basically saying we should all take a breather. Lacy and I sat in the back seat together and we played with one another most of the way for a while before Kristen crawled in between us and we both made love to her.

After a while a lot of us were napping, but I heard Jill and Erin talking as they thought we were all asleep. Jill was trying to comfort Erin as she was worried what she had done. I heard Jill say, "I used to be so nervous and upset with myself, but now I feel like Kristen and I have the most amazing relationship. And I'm completely head over heals in love with Patty. Though I think I have been ever since we were in high school." I thought that was so cute and not something I get to hear enough from Jill. Jill is just the sweetest woman ever. I heard Erin say, "I don't think I could ever . . ." and either she didn't finish her sentence or I couldn't hear her, but then a second later she says, "If (husbands name) ever found out he would kill me."

Jill agreed with that, and then they talked about their husbands for a long time, well Jill's ex-husband and Erin's current. Then Erin talked about Carol for a long time, and I can tell that Erin has feelings for Carol.

Okay so like hours later we were getting to the point where we were nearing Carol's house and Kayla's apartment. I think my mom decided that if this was really going to happen that we needed to push it sooner than later, because suddenly we were all getting out of our vehicle and heading into Kayla's apartment for a stretch as she put it.

I don't think anyone in the other car knew what my mom had in mind, and I'm pretty sure Erin and Lacy didn't either, but I could tell Jill and Kristen did as they were already snuggling with one another walking through Kayla's door. Kayla's roommate wasn't home thank goodness, and I asked Kayla where she might be. She said she'd be at work today, and so as soon as I knew we were safe, I got the party started right away.

I said out loud for everyone to hear, "Well the mother daughter weekend isn't over yet," and I lifted up my mom's shirt and bra, her enormous breasts fell out, and pushing her against the wall I started sucking her nipples. I was forceful. I had my mom's wrists and was pushing her hands against the wall now and really sucking on her nipples with gusto, pulling them with my teeth sometimes.

Jocelyn was standing right next to me, and her hand went right on my butt. She was obviously okay with it. I didn't look to see what anyone else was doing I just attacked my mom's nipples for a while, and then I licked up her neck to her lips and started zealously making out with her.

Then my mom suddenly became aggressive. She sort of took me off guard pushing me back and still kissing me she started taking my shorts off, I helped her and we started undressing one another as fast as we could. I was still completely focused on her and had no clue what anyone else was doing, and you know what, I didn't care.

As soon as we were both naked, mom was sucking my nipples. She had by boobs gripped between her fingers and her mouth was going back and forth between them. I was looking down at her for a while and then I looked up at everyone. No one else was doing anything. I'm not sure if they were nervous because Erin was there, or if they just wanted to watch us, but I wasn't worried about that at all. I reached over and put my hand on Jocelyn's boob (over her shirt), and she immediately dropped to her knees behind my mom and started licking her. That's when Kristen pushed Jill back on the couch, crouched down between her legs and lifting her dress and pulling her underwear aside, she started licking Jill's pussy.

The funny thing was no one even saw them. They were behind everyone else and they were all watching mom and me. That is until Jill let out a noise and Erin turned and saw them. I think she was blown away but what she was watching. I looked at Kayla and winked and she got the idea. She took off her shirt and pulled Carol down to her perky chest. Carol sucked her and soon put her hand down Kayla's shorts.