My First Time Was a Foursome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimmela
Jimmela
53 Followers

She rolls off me and is lying beside me. "Sam?"

"Yeah Allie?"

She whispers to me. "Be gentle. You are my first."

I roll over on top of her. I have a killer hard on all over again. I reach down and take my cock in my hand. She spreads her legs a little more. I put my cock at the edge of her cunt. It is still wet. I am looking right in her eyes. I slowly slide my cock inside her. Oh My God! I never felt anything like this! It is wet and soft and warm and she tightens against me.

I begin to slowly pull back and forth. Her eyes flutter. She starts the gasping again. And then the moaning. I slide my hands under her and grab that tight, cute little ass of hers, I pull her closer to me. Her legs slowly come up and grip my back.

"Oh!" She screams in my ear. And then very softly she says "fuck me Sam, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Then she writhes against me and I feel her cunt tighten against my cock. Suddenly I realize shit! I don't have a rubber on! Too late now! I start to cum. I feel my cock begin to swell. I see her eyes open wide. She calls out "Sam!" and shudders against me. Her hands dig into my back. She writhes and I cum some more. We lock together with her arching her back and me thrusting deeper into her until she flops back and my cock finally stops spurting.

I hold her and she holds me. We are both catching our breath. I roll off her and put her into the crook of my shoulder. She cuddles very close to me and whispers in my ear "thank you Sam. I wanted it to be you." I kiss her on her forehead and close my eyes.

I wake up slowly. I was just dreaming that Allie was floating above me and leaning down and sucking me. She was like suspended in air. As I come awake I realize, oh my God! Somebody is stroking my dick. Allie? But no, she is still in the crook of my arm. I lift my head a little.

Jennifer freaking Weiss! She is sitting on her knees. She is naked! Her incredible boobs are right in front of my face! And she is...she is...stroking my cock! I lift myself up on my elbows, which causes Allie to flop back on the pillow.

Jennifer is in the shadows but she takes her other hand and puts a finger to her lips. "shh."

I whisper loudly "Jennifer!"

She whispers back. "Nice tool Sam. You use it all up on the virgin here?" She stops stroking and looks down at me. "Oh. I guess not. Look at that."

Allie is beginning to stir. "Sam?" She calls quietly. She sits up half way. She takes in Jennifer's naked body and my hard on. "Jennifer! Sam!"

Jennifer lets go of me, leans over and kisses her lightly on the forehead. This causes her to lean across me. Her breasts lightly stroke my chest. "Relax Allie. I just wanted to see if Sam had any left. Apparently," she gestures at my hard on, "he does."

Allie leans back on her elbows. "But...where is Glen?"

"Wuss fell asleep. He does that a lot. Just when I really get going." She is sitting back on her haunches looking at the two of us. "Damn, Allison, you are really cute! You shouldn't hide it with the clothes you wear. Look at you!"

Allison pulls the covers up over her body. "Jennifer!"

Jennifer looks over at me. "First time , Sam?"

"Well, if you must know, yeah, it was."

"And you, Allison?"

"Well, yes, first time for me too."

"And?"

"And what?"

"How was it, girl! Everything you hoped for?"

With that, Allison rolls back into the crook of my arm. She reaches down and holds my dick. I mean we are all three of us stark naked in one bed. Is it any wonder my hard on has just achieved new heights?

"Everything and more."

"Good. You're going to Brandeis in Boston, right?"

This is so weird. What kind of conversation with two beautiful girls in bed with me. One is holding my cock in her hand and the other, stark naked, with this incredible body is sitting there holding a conversation!

"Yeah, Brandeis."

"Well girl, college is different. Believe me. You will get an education there as much in the dorm as in the classroom. Believe me!"

"What do you mean, Jennifer?"

Jennifer moves over on the other side of Allison. She lies down very close to her. "Ever been with another girl?"

"Jennifer! God no!"

"Oh don't sound so shocked. It's really a rush."

With that I see that Jennifer is up on one elbow and she has reached over and is stroking Allie's right breast. "Jennifer!" Allie says, but I see she is doing that little gasp that she did with me.

"Relax, Allie," Jennifer whispers softly. She looks up at me, her hand slowly encircling Allie's nipple. "Go ahead Sam, take the other one."

"Jennifer, I..."

"Oh come on. Give the girl a thrill."

Allison looks at me thorough half closed eyes. I see her legs begin to move. I reach down and encircle the other nipple with my lips. I twirl my tongue around it and feel it get hard and longer. She is gasping more and gripping the sheets.

Jennifer leans in towards her ear and says softly "let it go, Allie. Enjoy." With that, she slips her hand down between Allie's legs and starts stroking her cunt.

Allie says softly "Jennifer..."

Jennifer looks at me. "Sam? Give Allie your cock. Go ahead! Get up on your knees so she can suck on it!"

For some reason I am mesmerized. I get up and half crawl up to Allie. She is looking at me with half closed eyes. I am on my knees next to her head. She leans over and takes my cock in her mouth again. Jennifer has taken her hand out of Allie's cunt and is sliding down her belly, licking her like I did before. I look down to watch Allie suck on me. Oh God! It feels so great!

Allie gives a little shudder and I look down and God! Jennifer is eating her! Allie grabs my cock and starts swirling her tongue around it. Then she stops and lays back, arching her back. "Jennifer! Jennn...." She screams. I can see she is cumming. She is squeezing my cock so I think it will choke to death.

Jennifer leans back away from Allie. She has a smoky look on her face. "See girl? Different?"

"God, Jennifer!" Allison says. "I never, never thought I'd ever have sex with a girl!"

"It's all good, little girl. All good. Right Sam?"

I am lying next to Allison. She still has my throbbing cock in her hand. I just nod yes to Jennifer. Jennifer is watching Allison holding my cock. "Allison, if you aren't going to use that thing right now, can I have a crack at it?"

Allison shifts up on her elbows, letting my cock go. "What do you mean, Jen?"

Jennifer gets off the bed and comes to my side. She takes my hand and leads me to the other bed. She looks over me at Allie and winks. "Watch!" She says and like that, she has my cock in her hand and in her mouth. Oh my God! I have never been blown before and now two girls in one hour! I could die right now!

Allie is watching, fascinated. Jennifer comes up for air. She is panting. "Sam," she says quietly, "fuck me, please?"

She throws a leg over me and keeping my cock in her hand she settles down on it. It is soft and warm and she -she – oh my God! She is grabbing my cock with her cunt! She thrusts up and down. I reach up and grab her incredible breasts. I look over at Allie. She is masturbating and watching us.

I am thrusting up to meet Jennifer and she is wiggling back and forth. She leans down and is almost lying on me but she continues to pump. Faster now, faster. She is panting, groaning, whispering in my ear "now Sam, now!!" And with that, she shudders and I cum a ton. Again, with no protection. I mean, who knew?

Jennifer falls on me, my cock slowly slips out of her. I reach over and look at Allie. "Allison?" I say.

She smiles at me. "It's okay Sammy. Today everything is different."

"I guess so!" I hear Glen's voice. I look up over Jennifer's shoulder and there he stands in the doorway, a towel around his waist.

"Damn Glen!" I say. How long you been watching?"

"Long enough to see Jennifer give you one hell of a ride."

Jennifer rolls off me. "Well," she says. :"If you hadn't fallen asleep just when I was getting really horny, I might not have left."

Glen comes over to the bed beside Allie. "Well," he says and lets the towel drop, "I'm not sleeping now." His huge cock bounces up right in Allie's face. "Allison?" he says. "I know you always had a secret crush on me at Ambrose."

Allison is mesmerized by his cock, I can see that. "No, I didn't Glen."

"Oh yes you did. I was told by a couple of the girls. And, Allie? Here it is." With that he grabs his cock and takes one hand to grab Allie's hand and put it on his cock. "Big, right? Ever seen one bigger?"

She is looking at her hand on his cock. "I haven't seen that many..."

"Bullshit! I know you watch porno stuff. Those cocks are not real. This one is! Stroke it and see."

Allie actually starts to slowly stroke his cock. Jennifer is up on elbow, next to me. "Go ahead, girl - try it! We're all like family here!"

Glen thrusts his cock closer to Allie's face. She is staring at it like it is a freaking cobra. "Go ahead, Allie. I know you want to!"

She reaches over and her tongue comes out and licks the top of Glen's cock. "Allie!" I yell.

She looks back at me. "Well, you had a helluva time with Jennifer Sam, so..." And with that she takes his cock in her mouth and starts to suck on it like she did to me.

Jennifer rolls over to me. "Don't get upset Sam. Like I said, we are like family here."

"What a freaking homelife!" I say and she bursts out laughing. She reaches down and takes my cock in her hand and starts to stroke it. It is soft, but not that soft. She gets up on top of me again, but she shinnies down until she is between my legs and takes me in her mouth again.

I look over and Glen is sitting up between Allie's legs. His cock is in his hand. Allie's legs are spread. I see him lower himself and watch Allie's legs come up around him. I guess I should be jealous, but I'm just fascinated and my cock is really getting hard in Jennifer's mouth.

Jennifer stops long enough to watch Glen on his knees pumping back and forth and Allison groaning as he does. She is thrusting her head from side to side. Jennifer shifts on the bed so that her face is between my legs and her legs are up around my head. She gets on her knees and lowers herself on to my face. The sweet smell of her cunt overwhelms me. She begins to suck on me and thrusts her cunt right in my face. I see her clit sticking out and begin to tongue it. Then as she lowers herself on me I take it in my mouth. She is grunting and sucking and wiggling.

I start to cum again, for Chri'sake! She settles on my face. I can hardly breathe. She shudders and cums and oh my God! She is squirting all over me. She stops finally, and rolls off me. I look over at the other bed. Allison is lying there, her legs apart, either sleeping or unconscious. Somehow, Glen disappeared while I was buried in Jennifer.

Finally I get up and stagger to the bathroom. It's empty. I get in the shower and let the water stream over me. A minute later Jennifer opens the shower door and comes in. She soaps me all over. As she soaps my dick, dammit! Yes! I get hard again.

"Sam Cohen, you might just set a record today," she says, looking me in the eye.

"Jennifer, I mean, well, what the hell..."

The door opens again and there is Allison, still naked, still cute as hell. "Well, you two make a great pair. Honest."

Jennifer pokes her head out of the water and takes Allison's hand. "Sam – get out and dry yourself. Enough for one day."

She gives me a little push and I'm on the rug in front of the shower. She shuts the door and I watch the outline of the two of them, soaping and kissing and feeling each other. Man, who would have believed it.

An hour later, we are all dressed. Glen puts some burgers on the grill and I find I am starving. So is everyone else. We pig out and finally sit back on the chairs outside. We have not said much since we came downstairs.

Finally Glen stands. He is holding a beer. "Guys, this was one fantastic day! We will never mention it to anyone, okay? But – this was too good for all of us to forget, am I right?"

We all nod. Allie giggles, nervously. "All right then, Glen says. This is spring. I will be at our lake house for the fourth of July. My folks will be on a cruise. Will you all be my guests?"

Allison looks at me. I look at her and then at Jennifer. Jennifer stands up and goes over to Glen, putting her arm around him. "Guys- what we did today was incredible. It will get even better. I'm in for July."

Allison grabs my hand. "Guys – I've been fucked by two incredible men. Eaten by one beautiful girl. I was a virgin eight hours ago. I loved every minute. Cannot wait until July!"

We all laugh. Glen takes Jennifer outside to drive her home. I open the door for Allison. We drive home in silence. When we get to her house she leans over and kisses me very gently. "God Sam – who would have dreamed?"

I shake my head. I'm holding the wheel. "July is a long way off, Allie. Do we have to wait - I mean the two of us?"

She laughs. "Tomorrow night?"

"Done deal!" She gets out of the car and runs up the driveway to her house. I head for home. College? Who gives a shit?

Jimmela
Jimmela
53 Followers
12