My First Time With a Black Woman

Story Info
Sauda makes an impression.
3.1k words
4.21
151.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ohhhhhhh…..what a long strange trip it’s been…

I don’t usually write about my sexual experiences right after they happen, but this just must be put into words. I know that I won’t be able to do justice to what I experienced, but I will try my best. I still can’t believe it happened. I guess that you, the reader, will have to choose between believing and not believing the truth in my word. All I can say is a simple ’it really did happen’.

The company I work for has an Italian partner in business. They provide equipment for low cost manufacturers around the world. We have a potential customer in New York City. A few years ago, they had been in the business and sold out to a large multi national company. Now, they were looking to get back in the business. The company is very small at the moment, owned and operated by a woman named Miranda.

The cost of travel from Italy to the United States isn’t cheap. But I was able to convince two sales executives to fly over to meet Miranda. The meeting went very well, and a lucrative deal is not far off. It would be a big boost to our business here in the US and also a big boost to my bonus at the end of the year. I have worked very hard on this deal, so I hope it pays off.

I had spoken with Miranda many times since early June, when she had first called me. She was very pleasant on the phone. I was impressed with her knowledge of the industry and the equipment that she was interested in investing in.

My flight landed at LaGuardia at 10:35 a.m. I took a taxi to my hotel room where I would wait to meet up with the Italians. Their flight came in as scheduled and they arrived at the hotel at 1:00 p.m. We took a taxi to a nearby restaurant and then we were off to the small office of our potential customer.

When we arrived, the secretary showed us to a conference room and said that Miranda would meet us shortly.

As Miranda entered the room, I was amazed. A stunning woman entered, exuding the confidence of a successful businesswoman. She was beautiful, slim and graceful and in a sultry sort of way. She thanked me with a smile for setting up a meeting with the Italian agents. She added that it was nice to be able to finally put a face with to the person she had been talking with so frequently over the last few months.

I knew that I would have to concentrate on the business at hand to keep from staring into her beautiful dark eyes.

The meeting went well, lasting all afternoon. About 6:00 p.m. Miranda suggested that we should continue the conversation over dinner. We all agreed to meet at her favorite restaurant where she said that she would reserve a secluded table so we could talk business privately.

There were several items of importance that Miranda would need to supply before the contract could be written once the Italians returned home. They were exhausted from their trip across the ocean, so I told them that I would stay and get the information. We were due to fly out on the late morning flight to St. Paul the next day, so they bid her a farewell before departing to their hotel. I was to meet them at the hotel lobby the next morning to accompany them to St. Paul.

Miranda said that she had an early business appointment, but she said that I could take a taxi to her office and she would have her assistant meet me there to get everything that I needed. She called her assistant and instructed her to meet me at the office and then told her the information that I would need.

We left the restaurant and she hailed me a taxi. She paid the driver and gave him directions to her office. She told me that her assistants name is Sauda and that she would drive me to my hotel when we were finished.

When the taxi pulled up in front of the office, there were no lights on and no one in sight. Being from the Midwest, I was a bit nervous about waiting for Sauda alone. The cab driver seemed inpatient so I thanked him and got out of the taxi. I stood in front of the office listening to the sounds of Manhattan.

I saw a person walking toward me, about half a block away. An African American woman was walking my way. She smiled and called my name.

When she approached me I said “You must be Sauda.”

“Yes,” she said. “I’m sorry to keep you waiting. I had to park a couple blocks away,” she added.

“No problem, I was just enjoying the sounds of the city,” I told her.

After unlocking the door, she shut off the security system and led me inside to Miranda’s office. We had only been in the conference room earlier that day. She had a very plush office in the back of the building.

When Sauda turned on the soft lighting in the office, I notice for the first time how pretty she was. She had what I can best describe as a sultry innocence to her. She has a graceful figure.

She went about opening a few file drawers and located some of the documents that I needed. She handed them to me and asked me to look them over. I sat down in a comfortable leather chair and scanned over them.

I looked up to see Sauda bending over to reach a file in a bottom drawer and gazed at a beautiful ass in tight jeans. She stood up and I looked back at the document quickly. She brought the rest of the papers to me and offered me a drink, which I accepted. She poured two bourbons on ice and brought them over. Then she sat in Miranda’s desk chair.

She looked like a kid on a Farris wheel.

I smiled at her and said, “Don’t get that chance too often, huh?”

“I’ve often wondered what it would be like to be a woman of her power,” she said. She ran her hands over the rich wood finish of the desk.

“Do you have everything you need?” she asked.

“Yes, you did an excellent job!” I said, praising her. “I’ll be sure to let Miranda know.”

Her face lit up in a sweet smile. “Thank you. It always helps!”

She was giddy. Probably from the bourbon and sitting in the forbidden chair. She got up from the chair and walked around the front of the desk and sat on the edge facing me.

“So, how do you like New York?” she asked.

“Well, everyone seems friendly, but I won’t get to see much of it. Our flight leaves early tomorrow morning,” I told her.

“That’s not right! There are so many things to do here,” she said.

“I would love to stay for a while and sample some of what this city has to offer, but that won’t be possible,” I said somberly.

She put her hands on the desk and lifter herself so she was fully sitting on it. Her legs parted a bit. I knew that if I looked, I would see the outline of her pussy through her tight jeans. I also knew that it would be obvious if I did, so I just looked into her eyes. So dark and inviting.

“If there was any one thing that you could do here, what would that be?” she asked. Her voice deepened when she asked that.

“Well, as I said, I would like to sample some of what the city has to offer. Something that I wouldn’t find back in Wisconsin,” I explained. This was an innocent reply. My heart skipped a beat at her smooth reply.

“Do you have many black girls in Wisconsin?” she asked.

“Well no. I come from a small city and we really don’t,” I said.

The words weren’t coming easy. I wasn’t sure if she was being suggestive or just inquisitive. I didn’t want to get into an embarrassing situation with the possible contract hanging in the balance.

I was feeling a bit uneasy so, I broke eye contact with her. My eyes landed on her breasts. I could see her nipples showing through her shirt slightly. When I realized what I was looking at, I blushed and looked up and she was looking me right in the eyes, smiling.

“I’ll bet that you’ve never had a black woman before, have you?” she asked.

“N-no, I haven’t,” I said. I was blushing red now.

“You’re no different that any other white man are you?” she said.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

Her eyes seemed more distant now. The bourbon must have been have a strong effect.

“Do you really want me to say it?” she asked.

“Yes, say it. Tell me how I’m no different than any other white man,” I replied.

“You’ve always wondered what it would be like to fuck a black woman,” she said matter of factly.

Somehow, I knew that she was going to say something like that. But I didn’t think that she would use the word ‘fuck’. I was stunned. But not too stunned to feel my cock getting hard at the thought.

I stood up in front of her and looked down into her eyes. “Yes, I have wondered,” I said. Gathering up my courage I said, “So how is fucking a black woman different than fucking a white woman?”

“Us Black women know what we need, and how to get it,” she said.

Her usual office persona was gone now, giving way to her natural soulful disposition. Her voice took on a natural rhythm as she spoke.

“We take what we need when we need it’” she said. Her voice was now seething.

She slid off the desk and stood in front of me looking deep into my eyes. Her hands reached around me and grabbed my ass. She pulled me hard against her and ground herself against me.

I felt a cool sweat on my forehead.

“You got what I need. Right now…” she said in a firm voice.

“Here? In this office?” I asked in disbelief. “That’s not a good idea!” I added in a sober voice.

“Fuck that! Tha’s why I wannit!” she said.

“Fraid your gonna lose your damn contract? Then you’re gonna miss a fuck you won’t wanna miss…” she said. Her voice had a sulty hiss to it.

“You could be fired if were caught!” I said in a voice with extreme reason.

“So?” she asked. “It’s just a JOB!”

“What do you mean just a job?” I asked, buying time. I was freaked out. My reasoning was slipping away. My hard cock sure wasn’t.

Tha’s the difference between white and black…white’s let shit run their lives…blacks just know how to live!” she explained.

“So wha’s it gonna be?” she asked. “Ya gonna fuck me in Mirandas chair? I always wannit to do it in her chair…” she added.

She smelled of bourbon (she was on her second) and subtle perfume. I picked up my glass and downed it. Fuck it I thought. She was right. I didn’t run my life. Everything in it did. I was horrified at the thought of losing the contract and ultimately my job, but somehow I wanted this black woman more.

My hands reached up and cupped her braless breasts. She moaned a bit. She let go of my ass and pulled her shirt out of her jeans and pulled it over her head. The dark skin of her breasts made my cock quiver. She knew it too.

“You like my black titties, huh?” she asked in an exaggerated drawl.

My hands and fingers kneaded them getting her nipples hard. I leaded down and sucked a nipple into my mouth. I could hear the sound of her buckle being undone. Her fingers opened the buttons on the fly of her jeans.

“You wanna see your first black pussy, then ya better let me get my pants off,” she said with a giggle.

I backed away from her and yanked at my tie. She walked around the desk and turned to face me. She pulled her jeans partway down and sat back in the chair. She lifted her legs and pulled them off leg by leg.

I was fighting with my clothes. I was wearing a full suit after all! She was sitting in the big leather chair with her legs crossed, just watching me.

I was down to my briefs now. There was a large wet spot on the side where my cock strained the material. I pulled them off and my hard shaft swung out.

“Oooooooo….Oooooooo…you got a big ass cock for a white man!” she said in approval.

“Walk that ass over here and gimme some lovin’ baby!” she said in a feigned innocent voice. I knew better. She was a tiger waiting to pounce. I was her prey and damn gladof it!

She turned the chair toward me as I walked around the corner of the desk. She leaned forward uncrossing her legs as her hand reached forward, grasping my cock. She pulled me to her mouth and sucked me in deep. She moved slow, then fast, and then slow.

I was groaning now. I think she sensed that I wouldn’t last long this way so she move down to suck and lick my balls. Good thing, or I would have unloaded in her mouth in no time! I’m not like the guys in most of these a lot of those stories that can get it up time after time and we didn’t have an hour to wait for me to get it up again!

I pulled away and she muttered something I didn’t understand. She did understand me when I dropped to my knees between her legs. She slid her ass forward on the chair and hooked her legs over the padded arms of the chair. There she was. This beautiful, sexy black woman with a half-shaven pussy, waiting for me to taste her wet pussy. The contrast of her pink inner lips and the brown outer lips was the sexiest think I have ever seen! Sure, I have seen it in pictures, but to see it like this was fucking wild!

“Ohhhhhh, yeahhhhhhhh baby………suck my black pussyyyyyyyyyy…my black men don like to lick my pussy like white me like to lick my pussy…” she said in a chanting voice.

I didn’t kiss her thighs…I didn’t suck her nipples…this woman wanted her pussy licked…so I went right to slurping up as much her her juice as I could get. She was howling the whole time. I have never heard words come out of a woman’s mouth like that!

The last thing I remember hearing was “Fuckin’ lick my cunt! Fuckin make me fuckin cum! Oh fuck yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” she screamed.

Her body bent forward and she let out a gutteral scream and she started beating her fists on my back. Almost but not quite painful. I did my best to keep my face where it needed to be and kept licking and sucking through her orgasm.

Her voice was shaking as much as her body. “Fuck yeah baby! You lick my black pussy soooo goooooood!” she cooed.

Then her voice deepened and her eyes darkened. “Come on white man…take what you need from my black pussyyyyyyyyyyy…use that big white dick on meeeeee’” she hissed.

She seemed to be daring me. I wanted to fuck her so bad! I had no condom! Shit! I don’t usually bring them to business meeting! My voice was shaking. “I d-don’t have a condom…” I admitted. Was I hoping that she magically had one in her purse?

Somehow, she spit out the words that would make me forget the protection, “Fuck the skin man! Jus’ fuck dis hot black pussy!!! Just do it once in yur fuckin life!!!”

That made my blood boil like never before in my life. My arms locked under her knees and I hoisted her ass to me. I grabbed my dick and shoved forward. I forced my cock halfway in on the first stroke forcing a grunt out of her. I pulled back out and went for oil.

She didn’t have much of a chance to get used to the size before I started assaulting her with my cock. I pounded this black pussy so hard it shook her body. There were tears in her eyes, but she just kept yelling to me to fuck her harder!

She arched her back and screamed something about cumming. I was doing everything I could not to cum. Way to risky! She fell back into the chair moaning half from pain and half from a monster orgasm. I shoved the chair against the desk to steady it and got up on the chair with a knee on either side of it.

I shoved my cock between her lips and her mouth opened weakly. She tried to move her head to suck me but only managed a side-to-side motion. Not a problem. I started to piston my cock in and out of her.

I have never been so possessed as I was at that moment. I was going to fuck her mouth for all I was worth! It didn’t take long before my balls got even tighter.

Sauda moaned in protest. She knew I was about to fill her mouth and forcer it down her throat. I knew that this was going to be the biggest load of my life. The first contraction in my balls made me howl and I felt it blast into her mouth. A second one soon followed that. I pulled out and grabbed my cock and pumped it for all I could. I kept shooting streams of cum all over Sauda and Miranda’s chair!

I got so week I slid off the chair and landed hard on my back. Neither of us moved for I’m not sure how long. We slowly recovered in silence. We dressed and cleaned up the chair and the glasses, and any other evidence we could find. Not one word was spoken on the way back to the hotel. She touched my hand as I reached for the door. “Don’t forget the part of you that I saw today,” she said softly, her business tone returning to her voice.

“I couldn’t if I tried,” I replied. “Will I see you again when I return to the city?” I asked.

The look in her eyes told me that this was a one time affair. She didn’t need to say it. If we were to meet again, it would be strictly business.

I closed the car door without saying anything more…there was nothing I could say.

I will never, ever forget Sauda…