My First Time with a Man!

Story Info
My First experience Sucking a man off.
1.5k words
52.4k
11
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the last several years I have had a growing desire to feel what it likes to be penetrated anal. I have always been straight and thought straight, I have only ever had feelings for and felt attraction for women. Over the years I have had several girlfriends that were open minded enough to help me achieve this. So I started like everything else I tend to do and did some research online. So I started small, and found that I really enjoyed it. I worked at stretching my butt to accept larger and larger toys. The goal was to be able to comfortably accept a strap on from my girlfriend.

About 6 months ago I finally reached my goal and was fucked slow at first and then harder and faster, and I was hooked. I loved having my ass pounded, it helped that she was really into it. I think for me that is the key, I have had girlfriends that weren't into it and it just wasn't enjoyable for me.

So the more we played the more I wanted, so I started watching bisexual porn, almost to the exclusion of any other porn. I started to crave the feeling of a real cock, not only in my ass but also in my mouth. This lead to cum play with my partner, she would suck me off and share my load with me.

So a couple weeks ago I decided I was going to go for it and try to have my first real bisexual experience. So joined an adult site and within about a week I had meet someone and we set up a meet. I did all the usual tests and made sure he was free from STD's as I just want the expense and not the gift that keeps on giving. So we set it up for Friday night.

There was things that I clearly wanted to do in this meeting. I knew that I wanted to stroke another man's cock, and feel him in my mouth and my ass. While I had swallowed tons of my own cum, I wasn't sure what I would actually do if he started to cum when I had him in my mouth. So I was going to play that part by ear, but it was on my list to try....

Friday night came and I met "John" at the house at the agreed upon time. I was a lot nervous as I really wanted to have a women there as I really have no attraction to men, and explained that there would be no kissing. John knew that I had never been with a man before and he assured me that we would only do what I wanted. John is about 12 years older than I am and was surprised at how much that impacted the evening. So I went inside and we sat on the couch and John put on a gay porn dvd, I have tried to watch gay porn in the past, but it never did anything for me, to be honest I have always found it to be kind of comical.

John asked me again if I had never been with another man and I assured him that I hadn't so he slid next to me on the couch and started playing with my cock. I couldn't help but think how cliché this all felt. I think John sensed that I was feeling a little shy and he reached over and grabbed my hand and placed it his cock. So there I was feeling another man's cock through his sweats, my mind was racing and my heart was pounding. Was I really doing this!!!

After a few minutes of feeling each other through out pants I figured let's do it, and dropped my pants, John went right for my cock and started stroking me off. John, stopped playing with me long enough to pull his pants down, and there I was staring at my first cock, and it was beautiful. I started stroking him like I would stroke myself. I thought to myself it's now or never and I got on my knees and got up close and personal with his cock. I was surprised at how much different it felt from my own. After being that close I knew I wanted it in my mouth. I wanted to taste his cock, to feel it getting harder in my mouth. So I slowly lowered my mouth over his cock and it was great.

There I was kneeling in front of a man that I just met with his cock getting hard in my mouth, and I was loving every minute of it. I sucked on him for a couple minutes and just took my time exploring his cock. The shaft was so hard but the head was soft and squishy, and I loved having it in my mouth. I looked up at John and he was enjoying it so I must have been doing something right. I looked over at the TV and there two guys in a 69, so I looked at John and said that we could do that, and he agreed. So several minutes we were in position, I was on all 4's above John with his cock in my mouth. I alternated sucking with stroking, I tried to do what I enjoyed and mimic what my previous partners had done. It wasn't long before I realized that John was moaning and started bucking his hips. So thinking he was about to cum I wanted to see it, so I lifted up my head and started stroking him. After a few minutes of stroking he didn't cum so I went back to sucking him. I can't really describe the feeling of having him thrust into my mouth while I was sucking on him. I was so into sucking on him that I didn't even realize that he had just cum in my mouth, not only that but I swallowed every drop and didn't even think about it. Well I guess I could check that off my list.

So now John and I are sitting on the floor leaning against the couch and all I can think about is feeling that cock sliding in and out of my ass. So looking up at the TV there was one guy banging away at another and I said we can do that next, and that's when John informed me that he wouldn't be able to get hard again. Speaking of getting hard, I was soft as a limp noodle, and apparently had been most of the time. I have had this experience with women while eating pussy. I get so focused on what I am doing that I get soft. But with women I harden right back up when it's time to go to work. That was not the case with John... I don't know if it was the porn or the fact that there wasn't a women there but it took me forever to get an erection. But I finally did, and John being a good host, finished me off in style and swallowed every drop. So after some small talk and discussing a possible ongoing meeting, it was over. I was back in my car on my way home.

I think I worried most about this exact moment, how I would feel knowing that I had just sucked another guy off. Would I enjoy it so much that I would swear off women, would this be a one and done, or something that I would want to add to my sexual playbook. The one feeling I didn't expect was the one that I had. The best way to describe this experience was Meh... It was fun, but I may have been expecting more than it was. I was a little disappointed to not have him in my ass, but it is what it is.

My mind was racing, I had just sucked of and swallowed a man, and I enjoyed it, but why was it so hard for me to get hard? I still want to be with women, and have no desire to be with a man one on one again. I know that is not my thing. Would I be the bottom of a 69 with a women while she is getting her pussy pounded and he slides it out of her pussy and into my mouth for me to suck on for a while? Hell yes, he could either cum in her pussy and I'll eat it out or he could cum in my mouth and I'll still eat her out.

I still very much want to have a cock in my ass, one of my fantasies is to have my ass pounded while eating pussy and having my cock sucked. I can dear to dream right. Will I ever see John again, probably not without a women? I am grateful for the experience, and how gentile it was, I have read many horror stories about bad first experiences.

So this is to be continued....

  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
wdbtchrwdbtchralmost 9 years ago
I agree with other comments

This sounds like many I've known experiencing the first time. I was lucky enough to to have experienced it in a mixed group. In a group that wasn't into the orgy scene but more exhibitionist and voyeur encounters most of the encouragement for male contact came from the women and vice versa.

My first contact with a cock came at the request of a young woman want to see two guys cum from rubbing cocks I agreed, at first in the hope of enjoying her pussy but found it very stimulating. Unfortunately the other guy came rather quickly leaving me with a cum covered cock that I really enjoyed in itself, but when she continued jacking me off in front of everyone I had a tremendous ejaculation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

It's not surprising you weren't hard through some of this encounter - it was your first time and you'll have been nervous. The more you do this stuff, the more you'll be relaxed and your body will be turned on naturally. Also, you'll find probably won't be hard when you're fucked. Somehow the centre of your sexuality will shift to your anus not your cock. You'll see this a lot in gay porn. So don't worry! It seems this man was a good lover - I'd give him a second, and third, chance before dumping him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
"Softie" not unusual

As someone who's bi and played MM and MWM many times, I never had any problems staying hard when there was a woman there but once in awhile did when only me and another guy. With a woman in the mix it's dynamite, so many possibilities to explore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good as a commentary about what seemed to really happen...not so much stroke stroy

As the title says, this is OK as a commentary about what appears to be a true story. My first time with a man was very similar, although I did get the cock in my ass too, and I have gone on looking for more. I do hope this was meant to be something to just share the experience with others, because as that, it works well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Needs a lot of polish

Seems strange to comment on a lack of proper editing on erotica, but editing would have helped readability and an enjoyment factor

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Best Friends Two 18 year old best friends have fun.in Gay Male
First Time with My Best Friend Straight married man is seduced by his best friend.in Gay Male
Boyfriend Gets It in the End She convinces boyfriend to try out his hung friend.in Gay Male
Fill in Girlfriend Max fills in for his coach's girlfriend.in Gay Male
The Bathroom A man discovers his bi-curiosity in a single bathroom visit.in Gay Male
More Stories