My First Time With An Older Woman

Story Info
Step-mom's friend enjoys sexy step-son.
1.7k words
4.28
245.2k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This is my first attempt at writing an Erotic story, so please let me know what you think!!! This is also a true story, however the names have been changed.

* * * * *

This story takes place just after my 18th birthday. My step-mom's friend Beth has come to visit us. Beth is not your average 38 year old woman. She has the body of a 21 year old. She has blonde hair, about 5'6", 120 lbs, a 36D chest and an incredible ass.

One night while Beth was in town, my dad and step-mom decided to have a few friends over. As their guests are arriving, I am walking out the door to go hang out with some of my friends.

When I return home just after midnight, the party is starting to wind down. My parents, Beth and another couple are just sitting down having a drink. As I walk through the door, my father offers me a drink, and I sit down with the adults in the living room in a chair across the room from Beth.

As the adults questioned me about my plans for college the following year, I downed my drink. Soon after, the guests leave, and my parents retire for the evening.

Now it is just Beth and I in our living room. She starts to inquire about my love life. I explain to her that I am in between girlfriends, and I haven't gotten any "ass" lately. Getting bolder, I ask her how long it has been since she has had sex.

She tells me that she hasn't had sex in over a year since her divorce, however she masturbates daily, sometimes several times a day. I start to think that I would love to bed this incredibly sexy older woman, and this is a perfect opportunity.

As we move to sit on the couch, Beth asks if I have ever been with an older woman. As I tell her no, she leans forward and kisses me. A bit startled, I wasn't sure what to do; so I just kissed her back.

As our tongues explore each other's mouth, my hands roam all over her body from the soft skin on her face, to her breasts. My hands explore her body, her hands explore my body, grabbing the bulge growing in my pants, and letting her hands roam my back.

As we break our kiss, she stands up, sticks out her hand, as I take her hand, she leads me to my bedroom. Once in my room, we start to kiss again. As we kiss our hands are all over each other.

I break the kiss to tell her that I don't have much sexual experience.

She replies, "Don't worry about that, honey"

Next, Beth undoes my belt buckle and unzips my shorts and pulls them to my ankles in one fluent motion. As she kneels down, my raging hard on is just inches from her face. She starts to flick my head with her tongue. "Jesus Beth, that feels incredible!!"

Beth then took my cock into her mouth and began sucking my dick like I have never felt before. I knew I was not going to last long, I could feel the sperm starting to build in my balls.

"I'm...I'm...going...to...cum"

As she takes my cock out of her mouth she says, "cum in my mouth...I want to taste every drop you have to give me."

When she put my throbbing cock back in her mouth, it only took a few seconds before I gave her everything I have. It was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. As I notice some of my cum is starting to ooze out of her mouth, Beth quickly slurps it up and says "you taste incredible, but now I need to be pleasured."

I stand up, and lead her to my bed where we resume to kiss, I lay her on her back. Next Beth takes off her dress showing me the most incredible body I have ever seen. Her breasts looked incredible underneath a black lace bra, and the black g-string she was wearing didn't leave much to the imagination.

I kissed her passionately ,and removed her bra. My hand started to caress her breasts and tweaked her already hard nipples.

I started to kiss her neck and nibble on her earlobe, and then kissed her chest.

At this point, she needed me as much as I needed her. I kissed her chest, and then took a nipple into my mouth. I sucked her nipples, flicking my tongue over them, she tells me to go down on her.

I kiss my way down her stomach, and take her g-string off, revealing a neatly trimmed bush, and a sopping wet cunt.

I kiss her inner thighs and massage her breasts with my hands in an attempt to drive her wild.

After teasing her, I start to flick my tongue over moist clit. I gently put a finger inside of her as she moans in ecstasy. She is so wet, that my finger slides in easily, and I start to finger her very slowly.

As her moans become louder, I slip another finger inside her and quicken the pace. As I feel her start to tense up, I take my fingers out, and start thrusting my tongue where my fingers were.

I can feel she is about to explode and I start to massager her cunt with my tongue as fast as I can. "FUCK...THAT FEELS SOOOOOO GOOOOOOD," she screams as her fluids gush out of her and into my mouth.

After she comes down from her natural high Beth says "I need you inside of me"

She lays me on my back with my rock hard cock pointing to the stars. Beth straddles me and lowers herself onto my dick.

She starts to rock her hips slowly at first. I put my hands on her hips, and then on her ass as she starts to quicken her pace.

While she is riding me, her tits are flopping up and down just inches from my face. With one hand on her ass, I put the other on her breast.

Beth starts to fuck me with everything she has. I move my hips to match her rhythm. As I look up at her, I can see pure ecstasy in her eyes, as my cock thrusts in and out of her cunt.

As I cum inside of her, she moans and tells me how great it feels.

Once I have emptied my load into her, she reminds me that she did not cum, and wants to keep fucking.

I think to myself how lucky am I to have this incredibly sexy older woman, that cant get enough of my cock.

She gets off of me and puts my dick back into her mouth to get me hard again. Only being 18, it didn't take much.

She then got on her hands and knees and tells me to fuck her from behind. As I put my cock in her for the second time, it slips right in.

I grab her hips and start to thrust my dick into her. As I thrust myself into her I pull her into me so.

"HARDER...FASTER...FASTER...HARDER" she yells to me.

I can feel the inside of her tense up, and when she came, I blew my load inside of her for the second time. I continued to fuck her until I was sure every drop of my cum was inside of her, and that she had finished cumming.

She laid down on her back and with outstretched arms invited me to lay with her.

"that was incredible" I told her.

"you are one incredible kid...you know that" she responded. "I never thought that I would fuck my best friends step-son on this trip"

"I think you have ruined me for life, no other woman I will ever be with can measure up to that"

As we lay there in each others arms Beth started to stroke my cock again, as she says "There is one more thing I want you to do for me tonight."

"Name it, I will do anything for you"

"I want you to put it in my ass" she says "I have never tried anal before, and I have always wanted to"

"I would be happy to, I have never tried anal either" I said as my dick begins to get hard again.

We kissed passionately and Beth got on all fours and stuck her ass up in the air as if it were inviting me to enter it.

"Be gentle" she cooed "put some lotion on your dick to help ease it in"

I lubed up my dick and put the head in her asshole.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH" she gasps as I enter her "Go slow" she commented

As I started to ease my way into the tightest hole my dick has ever entered, she started to writhe in ecstasy. I slowly started to thrust in and out of her.

Before long I was thrusting in and out of her ass at a rapid pace. As I fucked her from behind I was so turned on by how tight her ass was. Beth looked over her shoulder back up at me with this incredible smile that told me how much she was enjoying this.

I continued to fuck her ass as I watched her tits sway back and forth underneath her. She moaned as I grabbed her breast and squeezed it. With one final thrust I knew that I was going to cum.

"Cum in me" she demanded.

With that, I blew everything that I had left in her ass. When I finished cumming inside of her, she collapsed on the bed as I took my dick out of her.

"That was wonderful" she said.

"I can only hope that you enjoyed that half as much as I did" I retorted.

"If your step-mom only knew what we have been doing up here, She would kill me!"

"I hope it was worth it"

"I wouldn't trade what we just shared for anything in the world"

Having said that I passionately kissed Beth.

"Goodnight sweetheart, get some rest...its going to be a long day tomorrow." Beth told me.

"Goodnight."

As I lay there in bed, all I could think of is what does she have planned for me tomorrow!!

Please let me know what you think of this, and if you want to know the rest of the story just let me know, and I will be happy to share.

Thanks for Reading