My First Time with Isabel

Story Info
I finally meet my transsexual friend in person!
1.5k words
4.53
31.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
esclaro
esclaro
105 Followers

This is the story of the first time I met Isabel, a young woman in her early twenties with a secret. I had first met Isabel on the internet on a Filipino web site. This site attracted mostly Filipino men jerking off but it also attracted some beautiful young ladies. One of these was a beautiful young woman named Isabel. I used to watch her all the time with her blanket hung behind her of Pooh and Piglet. She used to change her hair different colors and fool with the graphics so you never knew what you would be seeing next. For a long time I watched her without speaking to her.

After a few months, I began to talk with her a little and we started chatting more and more in private, usually using chat sites. One night we were both feeling horny and she showed me her beautiful small tits while I jerked off frantically. I was so horny for her - no girl ever looked more beautiful. God how I wanted to fuck her! She was agitated about something though and kept telling me that she had not been honest with me. I kept telling her that nothing would change how I felt about her and that she should just come right out and tell me. Finally she told me that she was a transsexual. However, instead of being turned off or disgusted like she expected, it just made me more excited. My cock was hard as I begged her to show me her cock. When she did, I was mesmerized - her cock was so big and stiff, pulsating and throbbing in her hand, I was filled with desire for it. It was like an animal with a mind of its own. I immediately knew that I wanted to possess her and her cock completely in every way imaginable. I wanted to feel her hard cock in my body, in my mouth and in my ass. I wanted this girl to own me in a way that I had never been owned.

Again, over time, our relationship grew and I knew that I would never be satisfied unless I saw her in person and made love to her as much as I wanted to. So I made plans to visit her and the day arrived when I was on my way to see her. I was nervous on the plane wondering what our meeting would be like - how we would respond to each other and yes, whether we would become lovers as I had imagined so many times. Finally we arrived in Manila and I got my bag and went through customs and immigration. I went through the door to the arrivals area. This was the moment of truth.

There she was! A small young woman in a skirt with a pretty face that I recognized from all our webcam sessions. I felt like a big bear as I took her in my arms and gave her a big hug. It was amazing to look at her and just as she said, no one would have ever mistaken her as anything other than a pretty young girl. We exchanged a few nervous words and sat down together for a moment to collect ourselves. As I looked at her I was overcome with an insatiable lust for her. It was crazy - I just had to have her then and there. When I told her, she said, here, how can we? She became rather shy as I told her that maybe we could just be together for a bit in a bathroom stall. Surprisingly enough she agreed and we found a bathroom that was empty and quickly went in and closed the stall door after us.

I looked down at her standing before me, then I kissed her and felt our tongues gently touch. We continued kissing while my hands moved down to her small breasts and cupped them in my hands squeezing them lightly. She moaned in response as I rubbed them and kissed me harder. After a few minutes fondling the hard nipples on her tits I was ready for more and I hoped that she was too. I wanted what I had only dreamed of for so long. I sat her back down on the toilet while I knelt down on the floor in front of her and lifted up her skirt. There in her panties was the outline of a bulging hard cock and I slowly pulled down her panties to reveal herself to me. Oh God, I said as I looked at it and then I gripped it with my hand and felt its thick firmness. Do you like it, she asked in a quiet voice. Oh Isabel, I love it and I love you.

I started licking the underside of the shaft as I cradled her balls in my hand. Long slow licks with my tongue up and down her massive cock just made it pulse all the harder. I wanted to feel her cock in my mouth and I told her that I wanted her to let herself go and give herself to me. As I put her penis into my mouth she moved her hands over to the back of my head and pulled me to her groin.

"Are you really a straight guy, Bill?" she asked. Hmmmm, mmmm was all I was able to murmur with her cock between my lips and my tongue locked on it.

"You want me to cum in your mouth, Bill?" she asked.

"Oh yes, Isabel", I said, as I released her cock for a moment to respond before taking it back again to fill my mouth.

"Oh that makes me so horny Bill, knowing that you want my cock so bad. I am going to make you suck my cock until I jerk my cum into your mouth. Is this what you want, straight boy?" she responded.

With this I grunted in assent as I felt her grip my head more tightly and push herself into my face. Even if I wanted to I would not have been able to free my mouth from her huge throbbing cock. But I did not want to. I wanted to finish what I started and feel my girlfriend use my mouth and lips as her personal fuck toy.

She moved her pelvis up and down as she slowly fucked my face. She was softly moaning and I could feel that she was building to her climax as I stroked the underside of her shaft with my tongue. Little by little I could feel the tension rising in her loins as she grew more excited with my sucking. Soon I knew that she would be pumping my throat full of her hot milk and I wondered would I be able to swallow it? Would I be able to finish what I started and give her the mind blowing orgasm I wanted her to have?

I made my mouth as soft as I could for her cock, a nice moist hole for her to fuck with her big cock hammer. And fuck me she did. I'm fucking your face she cried as she felt her orgasm nearing. I'm skull fucking you, Bill. God I am fucking you! Here comes my hot load of cum now! Then I felt her stop her hip thrusts and just as she did, she started to groan with relief as the first hot spurts of cum hit the back of my throat. I could do nothing but swallow them as she held my head tight to her groin.

She kept moaning, oh baby, oh baby as her stiff cock pulsed in my mouth and I sucked the cum from her cock head. Still it kept cumming as she ejaculated long streams of hot jism into my throat. I could barely keep up swallowing all the hot jizz that her cock was pumping out until finally she was done.

I could feel her cock soften a little as it ceased its throbbing. I gently sucked what was left of her cum on the head of her cock and as I swallowed the last of it I was finally able to taste the saltiness of it. God for my first blow job I had taken a big fucking load of her cum.

I felt so powerful and sexy. Even after fucking a woman hard and giving her orgasm after orgasm I had never felt so sexually powerful as I did now. I had used my hands, my lips and my mouth to make my lover's big cock cum hard and pump a steaming hot load of cum into my mouth for me to drink. I had sucked her cock and she had face fucked me like the cum hungry bitch that I was. I had worshiped her cock with my tongue and my lips and for the first time in my life I had completely given my lover a hole to be used for her pleasure. And use it she had as she lay spent with her head thrown back against the wall behind her.

And then I thought this is just the beginning. Wait until I get you home, my darling.

esclaro
esclaro
105 Followers