My First Time With Kerry

Story Info
What Ihe's always wanted.
1.3k words
3.59
84.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked through the doors to college I checked my reflection in the door. I walked into the social area and had a look around, there she was the most beautiful person I know. Her name is Kerry, she has the best personality, a tight pert ass, gorgeous breasts, a slender 5 ft 3” frame, legs any woman would die for and the most amazing smile. She lights up a room by walking into it.

She was the object of my affections and I was just desperate to feel her naked body against mine. As I walked past her I smiled and asked her how she was. I went and took a seat next to Rachel. She told me that her and some of the girl were going out tonight and asked me if I wanted to bring some of the guys. Well for the rest of the day I couldn’t concentrate on anything. All I could think about was Kerry and her perfect body.

That night when I walked into the club, I saw her dancing, she seemed to have a power over people, they swarmed around her. She went to take a seat so I thought I would go and speak to her. We talked for what seemed like ages, when I decided to ask her to dance. She looked so hot, she had on a pair of knee high black boots, a short black skirt and an almost see through black top.

She pressed against me as we danced and I could feel myself starting to get excited, I guess she felt it to because she looked at me and smiled, I leaned forward and kissed her, she responded by sticking her tongue in my mouth. Our tongues massaged one another. When our lips parted I suggested that we could maybe head back to my place, she accepted so I walked her out to my car. The drive home was almost unbearable, to be so close to something so amazing to not be able to touch it, to have to wait, I was bursting with excitement.

By the time we reached the front door our hands were all over each other, we kissed as we moved into the house. I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom. I laid her down on the bed and we kissed passionately. I kissed her neck as she removed her top to free her tits. I took one of her nipples in my mouth and gently nibbled on it and flicked it lightly with my tongue, I did the same with the other one. I could feel her nipples harden in my mouth. She pulled my shirt over my head and kissed my chest.

She pushed me onto my back and slid down my trousers she took off my boxers and released my already hard seven inch cock. She slowly ran her tongue up and down my shaft before taking the head in her mouth. She ran her tongue around the head before taking the whole thing in her mouth. She looked amazing, I came within minutes, I told her I was about to cum and when I did she swallowed the whole lot.

I wanted to return the pleasure I had just felt so I pulled of her skirt and licked her already wet red lace thong. She smelt unbelievable, I ripped her thong off with my teeth and ran my tongue roughly over her whole pussy. I spread her lips gently with my fingers and pushed my tongue in, the tip of my tongue tickled her clit. I then started fucking her cunt with my tongue. As her breathing got heavier I knew she was getting close to orgasm so I pushed one finger then another into her tight love tunnel. As I worked her with my fingers I caressed her breasts with my other hand and licked her clit. When she came my mouth was filled with her love juice, it tasted so sweet and I licked it all up, I didn't want to miss a drop.

She told me that she wanted me to fuck her but I decide to make her wait a bit longer. I took her left leg in my hands and ran my tongue all the way along it till I got to her beautiful toes. I ran my tongue lightly over the sole of her foot, I then took her big toe in my mouth sucking on it, I repeated this with the other foot before I moved up onto the bed, she told me to get on my back, as I did she got up and positioned her pussy above my waiting cock. She moved the head around her pussy lips before she lowered herself onto me, as she lowered herself I thrust upwards pushing my whole cock into her. She gasped slightly (her last boyfriend was lucky if he had 4 inches, Amy is going out with him and couldn’t wait to tell everyone) we moved rhythmically together my knob going in and out she started plunging herself down faster and faster, I knew the way she was going that i wouldn’t be able to last much longer so I pulled her close to me and laid her down. I put her legs over my shoulders and continued to drive my dick into her she was yelling with pleasure when all of a sudden she started to writhe beneath me, she was moaning and gasping, sounds of pleasure oozed out of her along with her cum, her sounds of joy sent me over the edge and I shot my load into her. We collapsed in a heap of sweaty bodies, heaving and trying to get our breath back, at some point after that we both kind of passed out.

The next morning.....

I woke up about an hour before she did and just lay there looking at her, she looked so peaceful and calm when she slept. When she woke up she put her arms around me and we kissed passionately. She said that there was one thing that we hadn’t done last night that she really wanted to, with that she got on all fours with her ass pointing in the air. She said she had never done it before but wanted me to be her first. I told her I would take it slow, I took her cheeks in my hands and rubbed them gently before spreading them slightly. I ran my tongue down her ass crack before stopping at her ass hole, I licked round her hole before sticking my tongue in slightly. I left some saliva in there and I pushed my index finger into her tight virgin ass. She pushed her ass back and my finger was pushed right in and she started fucking my finger with her ass. I reached into the bedside cabinet and pulled out a tub of KY jelly, I took my finger out and placed some of the jelly on her crack and rubbed some along the length of my cock.

I rubbed the head against her waiting hole, I pushed forward and the head entered her, her anus swallowed it and tightened around it. She let out a slight gasp of pain. I asked her if she wanted me to stop but she told me to keep going. I pushed a little further in before pulling my dick almost all of the way out. I rubbed her clit and pushed my cock all of the way in, as I continued to rub her clit she started to moan with pleasure, I started to go a little faster and could feel her ass tightening around my cock. She orgasmed loudly and her spasms caused me to shoot a load of my hot sperm into her perfect ass.

After that who knows what will happen next....