My First Time With My Lover

Story Info
The first time that a very shy woman meets her lover.
1.7k words
4
37.9k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was new in town. My husband seemed to be working all the time. I knew he'd be away often and for long periods, but he stayed away even when he was within traveling distance. I hadn't yet found full time work so I was very lonely.

While I was on the computer one afternoon, an ad for an internet dating site popped up. I wasn't interested in dating, so to speak, but maybe.....my mind wandered for a bit, thinking about the possibilities.

I signed up. I made it very clear in my profile that I was attached and not looking to change that. I stated clearly that I was looking for one partner, I had no desire to 'sleep around', I just needed something more... some intimacy, some human touch, a little companionship. When I checked again about a day later I had received so many responses, so many that I was overwhelmed. I tried reading through, but one caught my attention.

His profile, it said, was not available to be viewed, whatever the term was I forget. He had sent a simple email. I think that's what attracted me to it. Very simple, straight forward, he said he was looking for the same. I replied.

We messaged for a few days. I was having doubts about what I was doing, I told him. I had never done anything like this before and now that I had initiated it, I was feeling very nervous. He was great, very patient, very gentle. We decided to meet at the local coffee shop instead of going right to a motel room.

I was so nervous as I got ready to meet Andy for the first time. I showered at least twice. I discarded many outfits before deciding on a simple top and shorts. I put on a little makeup, and went to meet him. Of course, I was very early. I knew he was coming from work and wouldn't be there until 12:15. I almost left a few times, but I stayed, and waited.

Andy had the afternoon off. He had been on sick leave at work, and was just starting back on half days for a couple of weeks before going back full time. I knew what vehicle to expect. When he pulled in, I recognized him immediately. He came over to my truck. I was so nervous that I could hardly speak. Within a few moments, I suggested that we go to the motel after all. I followed him to a lot across from the motel. He picked me up and I drove over with him. I couldn't quite make myself park at the motel, yet.

I was very nervous and having second thoughts. He went to register, and then we went into the room. I was very quiet. I went and sat on the bed and wondered what to do next. He sat down across from me. He started a casual conversation. It worked, I started to relax and we had a nice chat. Then I blurted out that I was so nervous, like that wasn't obvious to him. I was very shy. He said we could do anything at my pace, or we could chat and do nothing at all. He was very patient. He leaned over for a kiss, and that kiss just melted me.

All the doubts vanished. I was still a little shy. We were both still fully dressed. I moved over toward the centre of the bed though, as I put my arms around him and opened my mouth, inviting him to deepen the kiss. His kiss was soft, gentle, probing but not insisting. It was so inviting, I felt myself pulling him closer, wanting to be enveloped by the kiss. We broke the kiss, but not the contact. I kissed his cheek, around to his ear and gently bit his ear lobe, moved down to let my lips caress his neck.

We were breathing a little heavier now, well, I was breathing a little heavier now. He pulled away slightly. He was looking into my eyes as he asked if I was ready to go a little further. Oh yes, I was ready. We slowly undressed each other. The tv was on in the background.

He was naked first, and I couldn't get my fill of his body. He is tall, very well built. I hesitated to undress further. I had never been naked in front of very many people, and I started to feel very self conscious, very shy. Andy came over to me, and wrapping his arms around me, he kissed me. It was a very slow, very thorough, gentle kiss. As he pulled back to look at me, I smiled and let him finish undressing me.

He caressed my body, and asked me if I was all right. We could stop, he said. I didn't think we could stop, I didn't want to stop. I was all right I replied to him. We had talked several times before meeting, and he had moved slowly today, and I felt very comfortable now, things seemed to be very right.

In answer, I pressed myself against his body and kissed him. I kissed him deeply, passionately. All my suppressed passion came to the surface. I was breathless, quivering, and wanting more of him. I forced myself to slow down. I asked him to lie back on the bed. I wanted to explore this new friend that I had found.

I kissed his eyelids, his nose. I kissed his lips, letting my tongue trace them. I'm usually very shy, reserved almost, but I felt very bold now. I parted his lips with mine. I let my tongue slide between his lips. It was a warm July day outside. It was getting very hot inside. We kissed for a long time as my fingers explored his body. My fingers encountered, and closed around his erection. I glanced down.

I wanted him now, but I wanted to take my time. I still didn't know if this was going to be a one time thing after all or if we'd be seeing each other again. But I knew I wanted to enjoy today regardless of tomorrow. I smiled at him as I looked back to his face, into his smiling eyes. I kissed him again. I then very slowly started my journey down his body.

I kissed my way down his neck, over his collarbone, his broad chest. I licked his nipples. I slowly made my way lower, my tongue leaving a trail down his belly. I stopped to gently nibble. I kissed and licked down one thigh, then up the other. Finally, lying between his legs, I gazed at his erection. I moved close and let my tongue slide up its length. I was very pleased with his reaction. I watched his muscles tense and listened to his intake of air.

The hesitation, the shyness were all forgotten now. I wanted to please my partner. I wanted him to come back for more. I licked his cock, and moved up to let my tongue swirl over the tip. I was rewarded with some precum, and I smiled up at him as I lapped it up. I found him watching me and I enjoyed it. I positioned myself so that he could watch me suck his cock. I wasn't quite able to deepthroat him that day, but planned to work on it. I licked and sucked his cock. He was so hard. My fingers felt cool against the heat of his erection.

He rolled over top of me with a big smile, he has a smile that lights up his whole face. "My turn" he said. I happily lay back and let him slide between my legs. For what seemed like hours, he licked, and sucked and played...and I arched, and bucked, and moaned loudly and I think I even screamed. The man knew how to please.

More determined, I rolled over top of him. I sat on his still hard cock. It slid deep inside of me. I rode him for a bit, reaching around behind me to squeeze his balls. Smiling at him, I got off and moved down to take him in my mouth. I licked all my juice from him. Very slowly I licked the length of his cock, and let my tongue slide around the edge of the head. I licked across the top, and swirled my tongue over it. I opened as wide as I could and took him in as deep as I could. Listening to his groan of pleasure, I relaxed a second and tried for more. This was going to take practice. Lucky for me, he didn't mind my practicing on him.

But for now, he rolled over on top of me, and quickly entered me. He felt so good. I think I had another orgasm right then. I had no idea if it was his size, or shape, or the day, but I've never felt such pleasure in intercourse. He came pretty quickly which thrilled me. Then he added another surprise by going down and licking me to a huge orgasm.

He collapsed on the bed beside me. We held each other, stroking and talked quietly. After a while I sat up and told him that he wasn't getting away without my tasting him. I moved down to take his soft cock into my mouth. I love to play with a soft cock. To lick it, stroke it, watch it grow and swell. I licked his balls and stroked that little area right beneath them. Then I licked his cock again. I sucked on his cock while my tongue played and caressed it. I was so out of practice, my jaw was beginning to ache. But when he said that he was going to cum soon, I had a new burst of energy.

I licked his cock, and nibbled it like an ear of corn, and took it in my mouth again. I stroked him as his climax started and drank every drop. Sitting up and smiling at him, I licked my lips. He laughed and pulled me down to lie in his arms.

We met three times that week. That first meeting was almost three years ago. We still get together when we can and my pussy still drips with anticipation. I often have to change my panties several times on the day that we are going to meet.....or just remove them entirely, like today......