My First Time with Nickki

Story Info
Daughter seduces her mother.
1.9k words
4.26
61.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first husband, upon discovering my bi-sexual tendencies, left me 25 years ago. I have since remarried to a much more open-minded man whom I love deeply and who, as much as he can, looks after all of my needs. Unfortunately though, his job keeps him away from home for weeks at a time. I can usually expect him home one weekend each month and sometimes he is able to stay for a week. He works way up north in the oil patch doing something with gas wells (it's not very interesting to me).

My daughter Nickki and I spent most of our time without a man in the house. I had occasional female lovers and even rarer male lovers. For the most part I looked after my sexual needs through masturbation and rabid fuck-sessions when hubby came home from time to time.

My daughter seemed happy enough. In the earlier years she spent a lot of time with her friends (doing things that teen girls all do) but there were very few boys in her life outside of school. I didn't think much about that...probably because there were no problems. She would talk to me about what she and her girlfriends did but (as I was to learn) she didn't tell me everything. At 18 years old she was a little chubby (and that probably had an impact on relationships with boys) but was terribly cute and she had big tits that came in at an early age. Her ass was a perfect complement to her tits – she was gorgeous in my eyes.

I could go on and on but that isn't what this story is about – just a little background regarding what transpired.

It wasn't unusual for Nickki to crawl into bed with me in the middle of the night or early in the morning. I loved to feel her pressed against me as we slept. But one Saturday night when she was home for a change and not out with her friends that changed forever. I had gone to bed (alone as usual) at about midnight and fell asleep after reading a few pages from some novel. I woke later (I have no idea what the time was...it doesn't matter) to feel her climbing into bed behind me. She cuddled in, spooning closely as she usually did. I scooted myself over a bit to make room for her. She rested a hand on my hip and I relaxed, looking once again for sleep.

But as I began to doze, I realized that Nickki was moving her hand slowly up from my hip and over my tummy. Keep in mind that, just as now, I was a big woman. A BBW, if you will. Okay, I was and am fat and my belly is and was big. In those days I was much more shy about my belly. I didn't like to have it touched, I just wanted to pretend it wasn't there, so to speak. Anyway, Nickki was moving her hand up and over my belly, fingers splayed. I wasn't alarmed in the least, I assumed she was just wanting to put her arm around me.

When her hand reached the lower edge of my breast, she stopped moving. I should perhaps mention here that I was wearing a cotton nightie, about mid-thigh length with quite a deep V neckline. The bottom of my nightie was (as it always did) hiked up around my hips from laying in the bed. Other than that, I was naked.

After a few minutes, again as I was dozing off, Nickki turned her hand and cupped my breast gently. My eyes sprang open. I waited; wondering if this was an accident or what – I was confused, not worried. For perhaps a minute there were no further movements until I noticed that she had begun to squeeze my breast just a little. Again I waited, wondering if this was going somewhere or what.

When her fingers began to tease my nipple, I knew that there was nothing accidental about this. But I didn't know how to respond. This was my daughter, for fuck sake! What was she doing touching her mother's nipples? As I dithered, I felt my nipple responding to her touch. My own daughter was making my nipple hard! I was embarrassed and (quite honestly) a little aroused. But I thought that it was time to stop this or at the very least – find out from her what was going on.

I whispered, "Nickki? What are you doing, sweetie?"

She was quiet for a moment then replied quietly, "it's okay mom, just relax, it feels so good in my hand."

"But Nickki, you can't do that, you can't feel up your mother!" I protested.

"Mom, relax, it's okay, just enjoy it for a bit."

I wasn't getting very far in sorting this out so I rolled towards her on my back to confront her but apparently I played into her hands (no pun intended) because she rose up on her knees and placed her other hand on my right breast. Squeezing both gently she whispered, "thank you mom, that's it, relax and enjoy this."

"Nickki! Stop this, damnit!" I scolded. "What the fuck has gotten into you?" I tried to sit up but she pushed against my tits, pressing me back onto the bed.

"Really, mom, just relax, let me do this, please," she said quietly.

"Nickki, this is NOT the way a daughter touches her mother, this is wrong! This is bad touching!"

"No mom, this is the way a loving daughter touches her mom. I love you so much, mom, and I am so grateful for everything that you do for me and I know that you need to be loved, so please mom, just let me love you."

I struggled to find reason to argue with her but I was unable to do so. The touching had stopped feeling erotic in any way but as I tried to relax and reason out her words, I once again felt my nipples responding. Both of them.

Her hands were kneading gently, caressing my tits as she whispered, "that's right mom, just relax and enjoy, I want to make you feel good and I know just how to do that."

"Is this what you and your little friends do? You play like this with your friends?"

Nickki shrugged her shoulders slightly, "sometimes – we have our secret games." She smiled warmly at me.

"Nickki, playing little girl games is one thing. I have played those too but this is not little girl stuff, sweetie, I am your mother and you can't just do this with me, baby." I hoped that I could reason with her, make her see that this was wrong. On the other hand, her fondling of my tits did feel very good and my nipples were as hard as bullets by this time.

Nickki bent down in the darkness and before I could turn my head I felt her warm moist lips on mine, followed closely by her tongue darting into my mouth as she kissed me deeply. It was a wonderful hot steamy, cunt-wetting kiss, no doubt about it. Her mouth opened wider and her saliva was wetting my mouth, our tongues began to dance and I realized that I was returning her hungry kiss. She squeezed my tits harder, pressing them together. Because of the deep V of my neckline, this caused my nipples to become visible in the dim light from the window.

Nickki broke the kiss leaving me panting then bent to my right nipple, taking it between her lips and sucking. Gently at first and then more firmly, then nibbling, biting. She squeezed my tits harder and moaned as she opened her mouth wide and began to suck my big tit into her mouth, trying to get as much of it in as she could manage. I felt as though she must have my nipple half way down her throat! And GOD it felt so GOOD!

I don't think that I decided to stop struggling...I just did. Nickki moved her mouth to the other tit, leaving the first one wet from her mouth but she retained a grip on the nipple, pulling and rolling it around, pinching it from time to time.

As she sucked on my left breast I realized that now one hand was on my belly again and sliding south fast. I tried to grab her but she beat me and suddenly she was cupping my cunt with her soft young hand.

"Nickki no! Stop it right now!" I ordered.

"I don't think so, mom, God, you are soaked, you are soaking fucking wet! I love it!"

And so I was. My pussy was dribbling juice and it was soaking her fingers. Speaking of fingers, Nickki began to close and open her hand, squeezing my cunt gently. My lips opened of their own accord as did my legs (which I didn't notice until later). "Feels good, huh mom? I want you to feel good." Whispered Nickki.

I did not speak. I didn't think I could trust myself to speak. I just lay there as she groped me. And I liked it, I liked it a lot!

A finger entered me. Just a little at first but before long Nickki had her index finger deep inside my fuck hole, her thumb circling my now hard clit. I was getting really turned on and my hips began to gyrate a little in response to her. She slid a second and then a third finger inside me while again sucking on my nipples but now she was alternating every minute or so with a deep kiss to my mouth and I sucked her tongue when she let me and let her suck mine when she wanted to. I moaned and moaned.

Nickki began to fuck me with her fingers, bumping the edge of her hand against my clit as she pushed inside me. I felt the orgasm coming from deep inside me and she felt it coming too – she accelerated her pumping of my cunt with her hand and whispered in my ear, "yes mom, cum for me mommy, let it go, let it happen mommy, let your pussy free!"

And there it was! I grabbed the bed sheets on either side of me in a death grip, heaved my big hips in the air my fat ass off the bed, my head thrown back as I cryed out: "cunt, cunt, CUNT! It's not a pussy it's a CUNT! Fuck FucK FUCK my CUNT!!!"

Nickki slammed her hand into me as I came, my thighs soaked in my juices as wave after wave swept over me. Finally the orgasm subsided and I dropped my ass back on the bed. I was panting like a dog, completely spent.

Nickkit leaned over me once again and whispered, "Thank you mom, thank you for letting me do that for you. I love you so much, mom."

I turned towards her as she slipped off the bed and turned to return to her own room. I was speechless – not because I had nothing to say (I had so many questions) but because I was so exhausted. My daughter had seduced me and left me a quaking mess.

Life would never be the same.