My First Time, With You

Story Info
Describing my fantasy of an evening with a CD.
1.6k words
4.03
14.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cannot ignore this anymore. Action is required.

The fantasizing has morphed into a nagging need.

I am 48, but if I shaved the beard I could still pass for late twenties.

I weigh the same as I did in high school! 185lbs. And I am 6'1", relatively slim.

I have never been with another man, but I can no longer resist the urge to slip a hot hard penis through my wet lips, into my warm mouth.

Until I swore off women, I was a VERY sexual being.

Sensuality is something I was rather infamous for, and I want to bring this talent to your body.

It's not just the cock in my mouth that makes my blood boil, but the feel of your slight, smooth body under my soft, exploring hands.

Picture this, if you will:

You are dressed as femininely as you dare, and I gasp a bit when your door opens and I see you there in four inch yellow heels, black sheer stockings, a tight short blue satin dress, heavy Gothic makeup with bright purple lip paint, and a long straight blond hair, streaked haphazardly with hot pink.

"Holy fuck", I breath.

We both know why I'm here, and all the talking led to this meeting, so small talk is really not the point now.

I move to you as you take a step back. My left hand swings the door closed behind me as my right reaches your neck, sliding my fingers up into your hair, I hold your head back. It's gentle. And it tickles, just right.

My other arm slides around your waist and up a bit to the small of your back, I bring our hips together, and when we touch in the middle I pull your head away to bare your neck to my hot breath.

Moving it deliberately, letting you feel the heat of my hand, I slide it down to your ass, crawling my fingertips to cup your right cheek, grip it, and gently, but firmly pull you up into the pressure of my curling hips. I slide the fabric of this sexy dress all over your ass. Feeling it. Kneading it. Holding it.

My nose, my lips, my breathe, and even my eyelashes explore your neck, my grip in your hair twists you just like you want it, and as I find that spot, the softness just under your jawline, I nibble your skin and breathe: "Hhhiiiiiiiiiii..., you taste wonderful...", as I release your hair.

I can feel your arms around me now, and bring mine together behind you to match.

There are a few blurry moments of arms sliding around each other, hands touching shoulders, necks faces. The need rising as the heat builds between our bodies.

You somehow slide your hands under my coat, up my back, and pull it down off of me. This separates us, and the heavy breathing fills our ears. You step back, a little shaky. And I try to get a grip on the splendid dizziness wafting through me.

You look amazing! And don't you just shiver when you see the look in my eyes!

You reach out for my hand and kinda twirl away, leading me to the room you have prepared for us this evening. I follow, drinking in the view of your sexy sway.

You sit me down on something soft and stand before me. It's just a brief moment, of me looking up at you looking down at me before you start to gently sway on the spot. It's almost mesmerizing as I appreciate the effort you put into your appearance; Alluring. Enticing. Sexy.

I reach out for your hands, and with fingers playfully entwined, we dance like that for a very short while.

Then I pull myself to the edge of my seat, sitting up straight. I bring my hands, still locked in yours, behind you so we can both grip your ass cheeks. You guide my fingers, in pressure and places there, as I bury my face in your belly, undulating before me.

You pull your hands free and wrap them around my head, my neck, and my shoulders. Pulling me into you just as my hands pull you to me. I roll my face, reveling in the sensations of the heat of your body, and the urgency of your hands.

My hands start to wander up and down the front and back of your stocking covered legs, and as I deviate between forceful caresses and feather light touches, your hips are involuntarily bucking to me. When your knees buckle just a little bit, I slide a hand up, between your legs, to support your sweet bum, and pull your hips to me even more. I slide my other hand up your chest to your neck, then look up into your eyes. My fingers find your lips, and while holding fast my gaze, you delicately lick and suck on my fuck-finger... The tip, the pad, the length of it.

I rest my head back into your hands, now fisted in my hair, and without losing your eager stare I pull my hand firmly down your chest, until my palm can feel the base of your ever-firming cock.

With one hand between your legs pulling, it's middle finger exploring the heat between your cheeks, I push with this one down the length of the thickening flesh straining beneath the panties and the silky fabric of your dress.

I watch you carefully as I maneuver my hand under all the fabric to put skin on skin, heat on heat. I squeeze it, rub it, and ultimately curl my fingers around it. All with the silent guidance of your gaze.

I have to look at it now; it is my first cock. It's so hard, the head throbbing and darkening from my grip, a centimeter from my face.

I bring my other hand to it now, and sensually explore it with my touch. Stroking the shaft up with one hand, my other carefully cups and fondles your balls. I pull your turgid prick to my face and rub it all over, even poking the head into my closed eyes, sliding my fingers across the tip of it to encase it in that sensation.

Then, cupping your balls from behind, I bring them to my lips for a kiss, for each. I tongue and kiss my way through the loose skin of your scrotum to the base of your cock, held up by my other hand, stroking the tip with thumb and two fingers. My head tilts to the side for my lips to pout themselves around that shaft, my tongue pushing into that meaty vein. I slide these wet lips up and down the length of you; Kissing. Sucking. Licking. Getting closer and closer to the head. Then I pull back and spit slimy saliva at it, catching it all with both hands which now easily slide on your shaft. I grip it with entwined fingers, and with my thumbs pushing up the length of that heavy vein, I watch for and am rewarded with a nice drop of clear sticky pre-cum oozing out the tip.

I gaze in wonder for the briefest of instants, then look up at you, touch the tip of my tongue to the base of your cock, pull it down as my tongue slides up to taste that sweet drop. Then, with your eyes still locked on mine, I lay your shaft in the cradle of my tongue, open wide and engulf your magnificent meat in my mouth. We stare at each other like that for a second; really experiencing each others excitement. Then, I would imagine your head tilts back, as my head leans forward as I bring the head of that hot cock to the very back of my virgin throat.

I hold it there for as long as I can. My brain exploding with the reality of the scene, the fantasy being fulfilled, and the anticipation of what's to come!

My eyes start to water, and before I gag, I bring my lips back to the tip of your cock, my fingers following their path, squeezing. I suck as hard as you let me, milking sweet clear nectar into my wanting mouth.

Then it POPS out, and I stand up to take you in my arms.

We kiss. Sucking each others lips and tongues. I hold your head in my hands and whisper in your ear, "Take off my pants."

Your hands fly down to my belt, and while they are busy at their task I am rolling your head in my hands, kissing, licking, biting, and whispering about all the sexy, dirty things we are going to do with each other now.

When you pull my pants down my cock springs up, and as I wiggle my ass to get my jeans to fall, our cocks bounce against each other, surprising us both with how fucking cool that actually is! Then we hug each other tightly for no other reason than to feel what it's like to rub our cocks against each other between our two hot bodies.

Then I turn us around and bring us down onto the softness, you on your back and me beside you, cradling your neck with one hand, and with the other, I begin touching you in ways each of us has truly only ever dreamed about...

*****

So there it is. That's what I want... No. Need, to experience.

Not verbatim, of course, but I hope you get my meaning. I hope you enjoyed what I wrote. I hope your cock is as hard from reading it as mine is from writing it.