My First Trip to a Nude Resort

Story Info
A co-worker lays down a big dare.
1k words
4.03
57.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fred1177
Fred1177
69 Followers

A few years ago, I worked with a woman (I'll call her "Elizabeth") that I was good friends with. There was zero chance of a romantic relationship at the time, but I liked her a lot nonetheless. At the time, I was thirty-four and she was thirty-five. One day, she told me that there was a nude resort nearby and that she and a female friend of hers went there almost every weekend. I was very surprised to hear this and I expressed some doubts about whether or not I'd ever want to go someplace like that. Before I could blink, Elizabeth had dared me to go with her and her friend on Saturday.

On the one hand, it sounded good, but I wasn't sure I'd want to be naked in front of a couple of co-workers that I'd have to face every day. Elizabeth was okay, but I was not on the best of terms with her friend. She made such a big deal about the dare to me that I had no choice but to accept.

On Saturday, I went to Elizabeth's house and she was going to drive us there. We were sitting around waiting for her friend to show up for a while before Elizabeth finally got a phone call saying that she wouldn't make it on time, but that she might show up after we got there. At first, I thought Elizabeth was going to cancel out on me. After all, I would have been outnumbered by her and her friend and I think she'd have felt more comfortable that way. But, she didn't want to chicken out after the big deal she'd made of the outing, so...off we went.

We got there and she signed me in as a guest and we went to change. One thing that made no sense to me is that if everyone's going to be naked anyway, why go to the trouble of having separate changing areas for men and women? In any case, we went and undressed in the locker rooms and met up outside.

She handed me a towel and told me that if I get aroused, it's considered good manners to cover up. She also told me to take a good look at her and get it out of my system so that I wouldn't be staring. "It's not polite to stare," she told me.

She looked good, but I was surprised at how many stretch marks and varicose veins she had. She took a good look at me and then we were walking.

There are a lot of shaded areas there and clearings under trees to sit down. The idea was that we would look around for a while, then find a place to sit. We walked up on a small secluded area with a couple of older ladies sitting on the ground eating lunch. When they looked up at us, we were surprised to see people we knew.

The two older ladies were women who worked in the mail room down the hall from us. They were both in their early fifties, Natalie (53) and Rebecca (51). I'm not sure who was more surprised, them or us. They invited us to come over and sit down with them. We were talking and it became obvious to everyone that Rebecca was staring at my crotch. Finally, Elizabeth pointed out to her that it's not nice to stare. Natalie felt obliged to chime in, too.

"What's wrong with you? It's not like you never saw a dick before," Natalie said. "Besides, there's lots bigger ones than that swinging around here. What's so special about his?"

"I was looking at his circumcision scar," Rebecca said. "Why is it so red?"

I explained that I had just had it done about six weeks before (give or take) and it hadn't been healed long. That opened the door to them asking why I'd had it done at my age. I explained that the foreskin had torn bad enough that they had to circumcise me. Well, with all this attention being focused on my penis, I was beginning to get an erection. This seemed funny to them and they started to giggle. I put the towel over it and that didn't work so good and they thought that was even funnier.

Finally, Natalie said, "Don't worry about covering it up. We've seen hard-ons before out here. If we ignore it, it'll go away."

We sat and talked for a while about work and stuff in general and my erection did not go away. Even though she tried not to look, Rebecca could not avoid looking at it. Elizabeth thought that was funny. Eventually, Rebecca mentioned that my erection was not going away and asked if Elizabeth was going to give me any relief later.

Elizabeth thought that was funny. "No way! He's on his own, there. We're friends, that's all. He can take care of it himself for all I care."

Rebecca said, "Then I will." She put suntan lotion on her hands and reached over and started to stroke me. Elizabeth and Natalie were shocked.

"I can't believe what I'm seeing," Natalie said.

I laid back and Rebecca used her hands on me like an expert. She started slow and then gradually increased her stroking until I couldn't hold back at all. With them watching, I had wanted to hold back and not come too quickly, but after a couple of minutes, Rebecca took away any hopes of holding back.

When I ejaculated, it arced out and up in several big sprays and almost hit Natalie. Rebecca said, "Can you imagine what that would feel like if it happened inside you?" She cleaned me up with the towel and then sat back down. Natalie and Elizabeth were sitting there not knowing what to say next and Rebecca was smiling like the cat that ate the canary.

The silence was broken when Elizabeth said, "I think we should go." We went back to the locker rooms and dressed and she drove me home.

"I can't believe she did that. I can't believe you let her!" Elizabeth said.

At work Monday, Elizabeth made a point of not mentioning what happened at the resort. I ran into Rebecca at the mail room and she gave me her phone number and a big smile. Later that afternoon, we sneaked off to a store room and had sex on a pallet loaded with boxes of copy paper. We ended up dating for about four months.

Fred1177
Fred1177
69 Followers