My First Trip with Becky and Andre

Story Info
Late night with three not-sober college co-eds.
974 words
3.15
21.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Another real life story from my college days.*

It was my senior year in college. Becky started out as an online friend that ended up at the college right down the street from mine.

Andre went to the same college as me. He and I would fool around from time to time and I had a huge crush on him. We hung out together all the time.

Becky had convinced me to drop acid with her one Friday night. It was my first time and I was scared but she promised me it would be fun. After the laughing fit when it first hit me I calmed down and had fun running around the campus with her like we were the only ones there!

After a few hours we sat down outside and started to figure out the meaning of life... and once we figured that out we decided to go visit Andre in his dorm room.

Andre always went to the bars until close on the weekends so it must have been about 2:30 am. We all showed up at his door about the same time, so he unlocked it and we went in. Andre turned on his low lights, put on some music and told us he was going to take a shower. Becky and I sat down on Andre's bed and made conversation until he came back to the room with a towel around his waist.

Andre is about 6' tall with a nice fit body and caramel colored skin. His hair is black and kept very short.

Becky is sexy Latino with long dark brown wavy hair. She's a bit taller than me at about 5'7" with a very curvy body.

So once Andre got into the room he got out his weed pipe and packed it and grabbed a lighter. We all sat on the bed around the window so we could blow the smoke out. We didn't even talk, just passed the pipe around and listened to the music.

I was pretty far gone at this point. I turned around on the bed and sat up on the edge with my feet on the ground. Becky and Andre were right behind me at either shoulder. I saw Andre looking down my shirt as he often did and then all of a sudden his hand pulled up my shirt and then my bra so he could play with my breasts. Seconds after he started, Becky moved her hand to my pants and unbuttoned and unzipped them and put her hand inside of my panties and reached my pussy. Since this had happened so suddenly I was confused and my head was spinning. I guess it was the combination of the acid and the marijuana but my skin was super sensitive, almost electrified. I just couldn't handle my nipples and clit being played with at that point so I snapped out of the trance I was in and asked them to please stop because it felt too good. I felt as if I were in a dream-like state.

They both moved their hands away and laughed at my excuse. I put my clothes back together and turned on the bed so that my left leg was bent and on the bed, the other on the floor with Andre sitting to my left on the bed, Becky had found the corner on the other side sitting up facing us. Again we sat around for a bit, and then Andre wanted to lay down.

Andre laid down facing up with his head next to me, his feet by Becky, arms to his sides and towel still around his waist. I moved my left hand to his arm and used my fingertips moving in circles to touch him lightly. Andre closed his eyes and I noticed Becky had her hands on his leg, massaging it. I moved my fingertips to Andre's naked chest and slowly moved them around from shoulder to shoulder, around his neck and down his stomach. I watched Becky as she massaged her way up his leg and under the towel. As she moved up with her hands the towel was moving up Andre's legs.

I listened as Andre's breathing was more audible and quicker. Becky found Andre's cock with one hand, moving the towel out of the way the best she could with the other. I watched as both of her hands explored his entire groin area, running her fingers through his pubic hair and lightly playing with his balls, gently touching his cock while it jumped around and touching his thighs, inside and out.

I was still in that same dream-like state, still only really hearing Andre's breathing, feeling the skin of his chest under my fingertips, and watching with interest at what Becky was doing. After Becky was satisfied with her exploration, she bent down and took Andre's cock into her mouth. Andre must not have expected that because he gasped, keeping his eyes closed the entire time.

I had seen Becky give head before so I knew she was pretty well practiced. She bobbed her head up and down, using her hand as a guide. I looked up at Andre's face and he never moved, although his mouth was open now.

I guess I thought this was going on forever with the way that I felt but in all reality this entire scene probably only took 15 or so minutes. Andre soon started making a few grunting noises and then Becky sat back up and I stopped tickling his chest. About a minute or so later Andre opened his eyes and looked down at Becky, over at me and just grinned before covering himself back up with the towel.

The night ended soon after that so Becky and I just went back to my dorm room.