My First Trucker's Flash

Story Info
She shows off for a stranger.
771 words
4.13
34.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was off work for the day and had errands to run. It was a pretty sunny day and I had stopped and tanned.

I had just finished talking to a friend of mine who happens to be a trucker. He is forever telling me things truckers see while driving. The idea was in my mind that I would not mind trying something daring just to see if I would enjoy it. The thought of showing my breasts sort of turned me on.

I was wearing a shirt with a deep V-neckline and as I passed a truck and I automatically looked down and saw that I had a lot of cleavage showing. I tugged at the bottom of my shirt making sure that if anyone looked they would be able to get a really good look.

I don't know whether the trucker even noticed but it got me to thinking. I got my phone and took a picture of my cleavage. I sent it to my friend with the question "Is this what truckers like to see while driving down the road?"

His reply was, "It's a start." I took it as a dare. He had no idea what or how far I would go. At this time we had not discussed my feelings on showing myself to strangers. I was a little surprised at my bodies reaction to just thinking about it. That evening I read some stories about couples doing daring things while driving. My first thought was, "I could never do anything like that alone" but I could see myself sharing the experience with someone.

Later while talking to my friend online about some of the stories I had read, he suggested that take my clothes off and put on something daring, get in my car and try it. He told me that when I got back I could share the experience with him.

I thought about it for a few minutes, my sexual side battling with my practical side... my sexual side won.

Before thinking it out, I took off my clothes and put my raincoat on. My raincoat is thigh length so it covered my butt but not by much.

I told my friend that I was going and would be back in a while. Fortunately for me, I live very close to a highway that trucks use regularly.

I went to my car pushing all thoughts of "maybe I should not do this" out of my mind. I drove to the highway and while waiting on the light to change, I saw three trucks pass.

I knew there would be no problem catching up with them. The light changed to green and I turned onto the highway.

I unbuttoned my raincoat letting it fall open enough so that anyone who looked would be able to see I was nude underneath.

I caught up to the last truck of the three, I turned on the map light and drove slowly by him, when I got to the cab I adjusted my speed to his giving him a chance to look. It was hard for me to see because it was dark outside but I knew when he sounded the horn that he had noticed and liked what he saw.

I then drove up to the next truck and did the same thing getting the same response I had from the first truck I passed.

By the time got to the first of the three trucks, I believe the last truck had already radioed the other trucks to be looking. I got an even more enthusiastic response with each truck I passed.

I cannot say I was nervous but more sexually excited. I was aware of my nipples and the tingling between my legs.

I decided that since this was my first time I had been adventurous enough so I turned at the next available turn around and headed home.

I drove home with all kinds of thoughts and feelings racing through my mind. I was not apprehensive before leaving out, but I had felt a little excited at the prospect.

On the way home I felt extremely sexually excited. I felt alive and sensual. I know that had someone been with me to share the experience my night would not be ending but would continue with really great sex.

The first thing I did when I got home was to contact my friend and let him know what I did and discussed my feelings regarding the experience.

All in all, it was a very satisfying experience and I am looking forward to whatever comes next.