My First White Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,044 Followers

"You still hard?" she whispered.

I raised myself into a kneeling position with my cock standing proudly for her perusal.

Laura grinned mischievously, "Very nice, now stick it in me."

She placed her feet high against my chest as I guided my cock to her now slick gapping opening.

"Slowly slowly." she whispered and then whimpered as the head slipped inside.

I gently began working my way inside her with little rocking motions. I looked into her glazed eyes, her top teeth visible as she bit her bottom lip.

"You okay? I asked.

She smiled, "I think so. It just that your dick's so fat and it's been a while since I've been fucked, so it's all a big shock to the system."

I laughed at her saying 'fuck' as she had always been so much of a lady, well up until now anyway.

As my cock delved deeper into her pussy, Laura lowered her feet to the bed, and with her knees slightly bent began to move against me. She pulled me down so that she could hold and kiss me. She soon began to take my full length with ease and I could feel her body slowly relax.

"Mmmmm, I've forgotten how good sex is, that feels so nice." she whispered into my ear before playfully biting it.

Our love making became more passionate, long kisses, our hands exploring nipples and chests. I raised my body from hers and suckled on her nipples and could feel her body tensing.

"You've found my secret." she grinned. "Love to have my nipples played with."

"Really?" I asked rolling sideways and pulling her on top of me.

Not getting our timing quite right, my cock slipped out of her pussy with a loud slurp and swung wildly in the air.

Oops." she laughed and guided it back between her pink gapping lips before sitting down slowly.

I pulled her closer so that her large breasts swayed in front of my face. She lowered each one in turn into my waiting mouth for me to suckle upon, as her pussy moved slowly up and down my shaft. She eventually pulled away from me and looked into my eyes.

"You're a fucking gorgeous man, you know that."

I laughed, "Thanks, you're pretty damned hot too."

"What, an old girl like me?"

"I don't care how old you are, you're one of the most desirable women I've ever met."

Laura smiled at the compliment, she sat straight up and wriggled her buttocks on my cock, I could feel her muscles gripping my shaft and then releasing it. She raised herself so that my cock fell out, then she took it in hand and held it flat against her navel.

"Goes a long way inside, doesn't it?" she commented. "Never had one this big before."

"You like?"

She smiled, "Mmm, I like alright. Not sure whether my pussy will feel the same way tomorrow though."

Laura slid down my body and placed a kiss on the head of my gooey cock, then stuck her tongue firmly in the eye and wriggled it around causing me to jump. She then took the head into her mouth and began to suckle on it, her tongue working it from the inside.

"For someone who hasn't some lovin for a while, you sure know how to suck cock."

"Just like riding a bike." she replied. "Once mastered, never forgotten."

I lay back and watched as Laura pleasured my cock, kissing the length of the shaft and suckling on it as her hand gently stoked it.

"Wanna do 69?" I offered.

"Nope, my backside's too big, not havin you look at it, that's for sure."

I lost track of time as Laura worked me into a frenzy more than once, each time not quite letting me quite finish and smiling at my complaining. She then tried to mount my cock, but this time she was too dry.

"Shit?" she complained getting off the bed, "What can we use, I ain't finished fuckin you yet?"

Laura found her handbag and began rummaging through until she triumphantly produced a tube of hand cream. Climbing back on the bed and straddling me, she dribbled a line of cream over the shaft and rubbed it in seductively before applying a little between her pussy lips. This time she slid down my shaft with ease, then lowering her nipples to my face. There was no need for any instructions and I savaged her breasts as she rode me hard.

After awhile, Laura sat up and then leaned back giving me a good view of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. The triangle of curls was by this time completely translucent against her glowing skin. The colour contrast was amazing, her super pink and engorged lips stretching and contracting closing as it hugged my almost black shaft, only the light smear of her hand cream contaminating its usual colour. I placed my thumb over her protruding clitoris and held it still, the movement of her love making providing all the stimulation needed to pleasure her.

This time, Laura's love making was with a purpose. I knew she was seeking an orgasm and I began working with her. Demonstrating great stamina, she worked her pussy up and down my shaft for what seemed forever. Every now and then she would raise her body too high allowing my cock to fall from her. She would swear and quickly and quickly restore it in her slippery void. Twice I applied more hand cream to my shaft as Laura hovered impatiently over the head. Our bodies were soon slick with perspiration as Laura continued to ride me, her face still pretty even though glowing pink from her efforts. The slapping of skin filling the room as her efforts became more vigorous, and then I noticed a change in her movements. She began to slow down and then I felt her body began to tremble and her breathing deepen. I took hold of her shoulders to support her as her orgasm began to flow though her body. I watched with glee as threw her head back and closed her eyes; a long deep purring escaped her half closed mouth. I could feel her pussy fill with a warm liquid that trickled down my shaft and begin run down my balls. She stopped ridding me and sat still on my shaft as her body collapsed onto my chest. For a few seconds I could feel her muscles slowly gripping and releasing my shaft and then relax totally.

I let Laura lie on top of me for a minute or two, and then her eyes slowly opened. She moved her lips to mine and kissed me before pulling away so we could look into each other's eyes. She then gave me a big smile.

"That's the first time I've ever cum like that, got close a few times but never managed it." she said. "That was absolutely fantastic."

Laura then slid upwards so that my cock slipped out and then rolled onto her back beside me. I looked over at her well used body. Her hair spread untidily on the pillow, her breasts flat against her body but her nipples still standing proud. I gazed down at her slightly spread thighs, the once thick that of curls now soaking and flat against her skin. She purred as my hands gently caressed her body, and she opened her legs wide as I positioned myself between them. Her lips were now swollen and her opening so wide I could see the pinkness deep inside her. The tip of her clitoris was just visible beneath the V of her swollen lips, and I felt a longing to kiss it.

Laura laughed and pulled away crossing her legs, "Oh no you don't. You've done enough damage down there."

She rolled away and knelt on the bed beside me with her legs firmly closed, taking my cock in her hand, she gave it a playful squeeze and then rubbed the palm of her other hand over it casing me to squirm, "Now, shall we make this spit?"

Laura lowered her mouth over it and began to torment me as she had before. She lay beside me with her head of my cock and settled into a definite rhythm of sucking and stroking. Periodically, she dribbled saliva down the shaft in a most ladylike manner so her hand could move freely over my shaft. Slowly Laura coaxed me towards my orgasm and I feared that she would tease me and let me down as she had before. But this time she drew me to my exquisite end, and even though I tried to warn her that I was about to cum, she allowed me to fill her warm mouth with my sweet ejaculation and let it run down over her hand until she milked me dry.

Removing her mouth from my shaft, she looked up at me and pulled a face as her thumb rubbed the underside of the head, "Well, it doesn't taste any better than I remembered."

I grinned at the globules of my cum that cover her mouth and chin, I'd given her a real good splattering. Laura wiped her mouth and then looked at her hand.

"Yuk." she exclaimed climbing from the bed and headed for the bathroom.

When she returned to the bed, I rolled her onto her back and positioned myself between her submissive thighs. I nestled my limp cock in her pussy as I kissed her.

"So, what's it like bedding a white woman?" she asked cheekily.

"Pretty damned good, nearly as good as a black woman." I lied.

"Really, what's the difference?"

"Black woman can last longer and got a tighter pussy." I lied again.

Laura laughed loudly, "Liar."

I knelt between her thighs and began stroking my cock, "Wanna go again?"

She chuckled, "Not a fucking chance, not this time anyway."

"So there's going to be another time?" I asked hopefully as my cock began to harden a little.

"Just maybe, if you're a good boy." she replied smugly. "Now stop playing with it before you get carried away. I'm not up to it a second time."

The fact is that I did get to bed Laura again; in fact every night after we worked at the mission, we ended up back in that sleazy motel. You might say we fucked ourselves stupid, but really it was passionate as it was enjoyable. Laura went on the pill and then allowed me to fill her pussy with my cum. One of her favourite games was for me to pull out just before I cum and squirt it into her slit, rub the head up and down her clitoris a few times before sliding back into her. It was a great little game. Another was to jack me off and see how far I could squirt it up my body, if I got it past my shoulders, she would milk me dry with her warm mouth as a reward. She could be a very naughty lady.

It that motel room we soon forgot that she was an older white woman making love to a young black man, and that it was taboo. But outside that room we considered ourselves to be discreet and that it was our little secret, but it wasn't to be. One night at the mission many months later, our supervisor pulled us aside and told us that it was obvious to her that something was going on between us, and that it would only be time before it would be in the open. At that time we would both have to suffer the consequences of our actions she told us. That night was the last night that Laura and I made love.

As long as I live, I'll never forget that night. I confess to shedding as many tears as she as we held each other in our arms for the last time after making slow passionate love. Until this time, we had never considered that it would one day all have to end. Laura pleaded with me and made me promise that I wouldn't try and contact her again. Through tear filled eyes she told me that she cared for me dearly, and that her willpower would not be strong enough to say no if I entered her life again. While my heart said I couldn't, I promised not to contact her again, and that I would stay away from the mission. Later that night, I removed Laura's cell phone number and calling history from my phone to release me from any temptation.

It was not an easy break for me, for I missed Laura more than you could ever imagine. Oh, how I missed her, those loving curves and pretty face. Her lovely calm nature and wonderful sense of humour was simply amazing, and how she never failed to shock me with her lurid suggestive ways when in that naughty, naughty moods would never be forgotten.

Laura was not the last white woman I would bed in my single life, for there would be more than a few. For some, I was just the token black man to be used and then discarded, which I understood and accepted as any man would. Some of those relationships contained a little more substance, but none would be as meaningful as my time with Laura, a beautiful, loving woman whom I will never forget. I always hoped that we would again cross paths, but we never did. And I suppose in some way that it was a good thing, for my Laura deserved to be happy and content as any warm hearted woman did. I would only a complication that would end in heartache.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,044 Followers
12