My First Wife The Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Harlow, this is rich! A first in my very long experience, this was indeed a first! And that is a rare thing I am telling you! Your Dr. Hale rents a particular motel room always on Mondays and Thursdays, and sometimes Saturday. Same room every time. Now this is the interesting part. Listen to this! Last Thursday, he took this woman into the room, and they stayed there from Noon to about 1:30. Here's her picture"

I never saw her in my life. Nice red head, I thought.

"Her name is Ilene McCormack, and she works for one of those Visiting Nurse companies. She had such a sticker on her car. I have her personnel information here for you as well. The curtains on the window were tight, so I couldn't get any pictures, but I have the full audio. They came out all lovey-dovey, here's another picture of them. He went back to the hospital. Now here's the big surprise! I couldn't believe it! At six PM, he drove back to the same motel arriving at 6:15 and went into the same room. At 6:25 this woman drove up and went in his room, just like the last one."

He slid the picture over. "Sorry, it's you're wife, but you already knew that, didn't you. We have the audio for this assignation as well. Welcome to the world of Viagra. First time I've come across a guy meeting up with two women the same day, in the same room. Turns out he does this twice a week or more! I gained access to the room, and as you instructed, set it up for sound and video.

Somebody will be in the area recording what goes on when he is inside. Here is a disc with your wife, and one other woman who we do not know as she arrived with Dr Hale."

I thanked him

"Sam, if the shit hits the fan, is there any way this can be traced to you? I'm serious here. Possibly serious money looking for 'the source' of these pictures."

"Naah! I tell you that they would never find me...unless you told them. But I am careful. You'll find none of my fingerprints on those pictures, nor anything in the room."

I told him to keep recording until further notice, but forget the outside stuff, paid another $3,000 in cash and left with a sour taste in my mouth that wasn't from the coffee.

The next day I closed joint credit card accounts, explaining to Karen that it was to get better control of our funds, and did the final positioning of funds.

Each week I got Samier's set of videos on a CD in the mail. He had two cameras and presumable two microphones. Of course I watched all the tapes, but the ones of my wife I examined with care. I obsessively listened to every word, watched closely every gesture. I think it was cathartic for me.

The more I watched, the more distant my feelings for her became. Physically I guess he was OK for his age. Older than me by a good deal...fifteen, twenty years? Clearly never exercised. His cock was much the same as mine. Similar amount of body hair, I was glad to see he had about 4 or 5 more inches on his waist line then me.

He generally led the sessions. With all the women, he told them what he wanted, and they did it. With enthusiasm! Now Karen was OK with oral. I mean, what woman isn't, these days? But for him she was blithely deep throating him like a porn star. A talent I didn't know she possessed. He wasn't fucking her butt hole, but they were fingering each other during oral sex. Plus vibrators and dildos were sliding in all of their various holes.

Hale seemed to especially like to stick a vibrator in Karen's ass. I realized he would feel it on his cock as they fucked, so I learned some useful techniques. No great loss without some small gain. She complied with alacrity doing everything he asked of her. No hesitation. Happy to experience whatever he wanted. How I wished she would be that way with me!

Upon reflection, I realized that perhaps I shared some responsibility for our lousy sex life. When the wife said no, I didn't insist. I let her be the gate keeper in the bedroom. Now Hale was pushing her, and she was happily yielding. Simple, really. We all want to please our partner. Maybe it's more a matter of what my expectations were, and as I could see, they were too low!

Work on the Gate house was coming along nicely, with a week to go. I called the lawyer and learned he was on vacation. I told his assistant that I wanted the papers by next Wednesday as promised. She assured me I would have them.

I was set to file for divorce and move out of her house and her life.

Our daughter was at the neighbors, we were sipping a nice wine on the patio on the evening before her 'medical conference'. I probably shouldn't have bothered, but I did try one last time to preserve our marriage.

"So do you think my wife will ever come back?"

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about you. You've been moving away from Karri and me for quite some time now. It's like you're moving out of the family. I just wondered who you've found to take our place, and when or if you're coming back?"

There was a long silence. I was about to get up and leave when she replied in a quiet voice.

"He's a doctor at the hospital. I can't tell you his name, but I'm pretty sure we're in love. That it's the real thing...you can't tell right away, can you. Emotions are funny that way. I'll know in a month or so. And no, I won't, I can't give him up. I'm sorry, but there it is. I still love you, but..."

She trailed off into silence. I said nothing.

"Chris? Aren't you going to say anything?"

"You haven't finished. You were saying you loved me but...And I'd like to know how long, how often, and most of all why? What does he have that I don't?"

"Ok, this is complicated, but I love you, or what I always thought was love. With him it's different. I've been intimate with him for a month, maybe six weeks. There is no why. It just happened. He's not better, or worse than you, just different."

"So every time your pager goes off, you're either off to help and comfort the sick and dying, or Dr. Syphilis has a hard on and his cock slut needs to take care of it! Look, give me your hand a minute."

She extended her left hand and took mine.

"Chris, don't be like that. It's not like that...I just have to be sure, and it's only a few more weeks. Please!"

I held her hand with both of mine, and cleanly slid her wedding and engagement rings off of her finger. I don't think it registered until I took my wedding band off and dropped it in her hand.

"Hey, give them back! I can't go without them! They're mine!"

"Hey you ass licking slut! If I let you fuck Syphilis with those rings on your hand, I'm letting him put the horns on me. Fuck you! Fuck your dog, and Fuck the cock horse you're riding."

"Chris! People will notice! Give them back!"

"Not my problem."

I slipped two coins out of my pocket stood up and threw them way the hell out into the yard. In the failing light, she would glimpse something shiny flying through the air and assume it was $9,000 worth of jewelry.

"So go find the damn things! If you wanted to keep the marriage they represented, there wouldn't be this problem. Anyway, you'd probably be surprised how many people know what you've been doing. The two of you are well known about town. So tell them. Tell them all how lucky you were to get onto the big doctor's well used cock.

Tell them he loves you more than life itself, that he's gonna divorce his wife and marry you! Just waiting for the right time to tell her. Fine by me."

"Chris, cutout the crude talk. How did you know that?"

I laughed!

"Beneath all that education, you're a dumb cunt! Every married guy tells his fuck friend he loves her and is going to leave his wife! It keeps her fucking and sucking him! Women who imagine themselves virtuous pretend it's necessary to reach a long term commitment. An honest woman does it because it's fun, and she enjoys the ride, and whores do it for money. Anyway, sometimes the guy does divorce his wife, I'm guessing, maybe 1 in 5, cause the marriage was in the shitter anyway. And sometimes he even marries his fuck friend of the week! Maybe that's 1 in 5 too. So the chances are: 24 out of 25 times, he dumps her!

But, who knows? Maybe it is true love you have, and you'll marry him, and the two of you, who merrily adulterated your last marriages, will be faithful in your new ones, and in your free time, go down into the cellar and dissect corpses together!"

She went up to our bedroom slamming doors as she went. What the hell did she think my reaction would be? I put together the reality package I planned to leave for her. It listed the household costs: Her net income, minus her student loan payments, minus her mortgage payments, minus taxes, minus car payments, minus utilities, minus insurance for car and house. It came out in minus numbers.

She was in the hole by $1,000 a week, with no food, gas or anything else. Heh heh heh! I timed the bill payments so that on D day, all her bills would be paid, and leave essentially no cash in her accounts.

The next morning, she assured me again it really was a medical conference, and headed out the door. I canceled all of our joint credit cards. She had one for business, so she was not completely without a source of funds.

I made copies of the bills, and of our income tax returns. She would need them. I listed the name and number of the oil burner guy, the lawn guy, the snow plowing guy, a general handy man. Looking over the tax returns, I was pleased that for the last three years, despite efforts to reduce and hide my income, I made more than she did.

Good. Well, maybe that was too much information for her right now. She was gone, and at this point I wanted her to stay gone. Why give her a reason to want to stay. I pulled the income tax returns from the pile. She'd get them eventually.

The movers arrived at 11AM on Friday. My shop took one truck and most of the mover's time. I took all of my uncle's furniture, plus some family pieces, my bureau and the contents of my closet. I was such a nice guy! I had a cleaning service come in to sweep, vacuum and scrub away all evidence of my life there.

I stacked her financial stuff in a box, tossed the current bills on top, and a second box was for misc junk we found while emptying draws and cleaning the floors. I set them on a kitchen chair, and left the divorce papers I had signed on the kitchen table. I also left a note on the refrigerator, and closed the door on a chapter of my life at 4:00PM, Friday afternoon.

My daughter and I went kid bedroom shopping Saturday, and got her set up in her bedroom at my place. The newly renovated house was looking great! Insulated, new thermal paned windows that looked like the old ones. Original plaster work with paint and stenciling restored. Original kitchen restored and augmented a bit to suit modern needs, and everything freshly stripped and varnished or painted. What a great job the crews had done. I would like to think it they did a great job out of respect they held for me...or it could be that jobs were really difficult to find right now, and I had quite a payroll.

Sunday night Karen called at 10 PM in hysterics. I listened long enough to know she discovered she was bankrupt. I told her:

"Hey, don't cry on my shoulder. Not my problem. I don't care any more. Take your troubles to Doctor Syphilis! Let him be tender, helpful, and give you money."

More shrieks of rage, remorse and hurt.

"Look, you're not coherent. I'll come by tomorrow night at 7:00 and we can talk this over. Kerri is fine. She's with me right now. I figure we'll share custody. We can work around your problem of 'on-call for cum calls' and what-not...don't call again between now and 7PM tomorrow."

I hung up. The phone rang immediately. It was her.

"Look doesn't call Karri either. She's been in bed for an hour now, and as hysterical as you are, you'll scare the shit out of her. Be prepared to tell me precisely when what day, what time you want her to stay with you. I need to know when I see you tomorrow. Good night!"

Seems she expected me to plod along until she found another cock she liked better. Apparently it never occurred to The Doctor that I might make up my mind P.D.Q. Right! Don't appreciate the water until the well runs dry! What the hell did she think I would do? Just imagine her saying 'Chris, thanks for cooking a nice dinner. Help the kid, what's-her-name with her homework after you do the dishes. I know you have to be up by 6 to go to work, so don't wait up. Syphilis just called, and he's really needing some dirty sex, and I can't keep him waiting!'

Saying that would certainly make every husband to want to stay around! Sure it would! Dumb cunt!

Seven PM came around. Just to piss her off, I got an Italian Sub at a very good Italian Deli...crispy crust artisan bread on the side so it wouldn't get soggy. I showed up in late with particularly dirty and sweaty work cloths and boots. Knocked on the door. The grungy cloths were a bit of theater. I worked up a good sweat doing landscaping at my new house.

She looked nice, low cut blouse, wearing a thin lace bra, short skirt, barefoot. She saw the bag in my hand. "Oh how nice! You brought something for me. I guess we're both sorry. Come on in, I made supper."

"You got things wrong. I'm not sorry. I am delighted I found out what you were before I wasted more years. Nothing was said about supper, I brought this for myself. You do as you please."

"But I cooked a nice meal for you."

I looked over at the table. I was thinking 'You didn't cook anything. You picked it out precooked at the grocery. Must have just come from Syphilis, she never dressed like that for me!' But what I said was:

"Oh well. Let's eat and talk about Karri. That's what we have in common now. I presume you agree with joint custody, and I wonder if you've thought out when you will want her?"

"I don't want a divorce. This is not my choice. It's just that this might be the real thing with Fred, and I need some time to find out. You know...if it's the real thing."

"Right! You said that before. However, the real thing that is upon you right now is divorce. I do envy your delusional state. New love is really, really great, although I must say it hasn't done much for you mental acuity. Now don't take this the wrong way. He obviously is something really special...what does he have that is so attractive?"

"Chris! I'm not...I'm not going there. No way will I compare him with you, or visa versa!"

"No, really! I'm not asking that. I am asking what is so attractive about him. Word of honor, I won't go off the deep end. Tell me."

"Well, it's really not the sex. I mean he's skilled at it. He's good, but not extraordinary, at least in my limited experience. Size wise he's ordinary as far as I know. But he has an amazing smell! It's not perfume or anything. It's his body! It has this sublime smell! Even his...his cum had a pleasant taste. Sort of nutty, no pun intended.

He has a commanding personality. He's confident, in charge. He's so...so considerate, kind. He listens intently, and comments intelligently on what ever I say. You, I mean I just...well... feel protected! I want to please him. I probably would have done...well I did do whatever I thought he wanted. And he seemed to know what I wanted. Not what I said I wanted, but deep down inside what I wanted, and had me do that. What I really wanted, but couldn't ask for."

"Ah then he is indeed a talented Don Juan! Well god bless you and your ongoing quest. His bedside manner carries over into your bed. It makes me feel better...to have gotten out of your way. And it's good for you too. You know, no more lying, sneaking around. Now you can be open about your love."

"Chris I really didn't want a divorce. That was your idea."

For the love of Christ! It's my fault? She's fucking nuts.

"Anyway! Divorce it is! Ready or not here it comes! And lest we forget, caring for our daughter is why we are talking tonight."

"You know I can't control my schedule! Why are you asking this?"

"Kerri has to have some sort of stability in her life. She's not going to go to bed in your house, and wake up in mine. She has to know who will get her to soccer practice next week Tuesday. She has to know in advance where she will be Saturday if only so she knows who she can make plans to play with. So if you want scheduled time with her, when will it be? And what are you going to do about Karri when you have her and one of the Syphilis's calls you out? What are you going to do when you're running late?

"I'm not in a position to answer that now. I mean this is still new to me. Do we have to do this now?"

"As long as you are happy not having her with you, no. We need never mention it again. Eahh! Look! What we do in the next few days or weeks isn't forever. Things change. So for now, I gather you agree, reluctantly, she stays with me, and you visit as your time permits. You may not 'drop in' for any reason, call first.

I need 24 hours notice of any change in plans. I just want you to know that I expect and need you to be her mother. Let's do try to be civil to each other, and if we can't, then at least be civil in front of Kerri. I don't bad mouth you to her and visa versa?"

"That makes sense. On the rest, I'm between a rock and a hard place! I have to go along with this. At least things are going well in my other life."

"Good! I'm glad to hear it. Hope Syphilis makes you happy. Sorry I couldn't, but then again I've come to realize it was mutual. I would rather we had split without the adultery, but...shit happens. At least we both now have the prospect of good sex and companionship. Well, I'm off."

"Chris, I didn't file for divorce. You did!"

"Right you keep on about that! You mean you really didn't expect it? You put the cuckold's horns on me, you placed the bomb, lit the fuse, wonder why the dirt of divorce is raining down on you and our family."

She was successfully fighting back tears. I blew her a kiss and walked out the door leaving the hoagie wrapper which reeked of oregano and garlic on the table. Well good. We all deserve happiness, her as well as me.

I did get an amazing change of fortune later in the week. About six months earlier, I had submitted a Hail Mary bid to build a new middle school. The Job was a good bit larger, no make that way larger than anything I had ever done before, and frankly I thought my bid would be thrown out for that reason. I was high in price mostly because I didn't really trust my estimate. I added 15% to my actual estimate to cover for blunders. Came in a respectable third. My real estimate (the one without the 15%) was right between the top two contractor's bids. A few weeks later that bank in New York, Lehman Brothers went bust, and credit seized.

The high bidder on the school contract was a big, well respected contractor. A few weeks ago I had read that he had been indicted for bribing city officials! And the city threw out his bid.

This Tuesday, the school department called me in for a conference, to see if I could stand by my bid! The number two bidder had declared bankruptcy! Poof! Here one day, gone the next. Meanwhile, construction costs had dropped about 10% at that point, and I could foresee at least another 10% drop in the coming months as existing work was finished, but nothing much coming through because of the recession.

Normally they would have thrown out all of the bids, and gone out for bid again. Unfortunately that would have meant months of delay, and possibly the money would be appropriated for other projects, or otherwise unavailable. Plus the city and the school board wanted to show jobs in the city by November.

The problem for me was financing, as I had hidden my cash for the divorce. I asked for a week to check the numbers and my bank. I spent two days with my estimators checking prices. The 20% drop in costs had already arrived. I went to the local bank I had been dealing with. They were not going along until I explained the pricing drop. My bid price was $67,000,000. I had figured my cost originally at 61 mills. My new cost was close to $50,000,000! They checked my numbers, and I got the financing. I was good to go! I was in the big time, and stood to make over 15 million dollars on this job!