My Fist, Your Arse

Story Info
I do have relatively small hands.
2k words
4.55
43.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Jane
Ms_Jane
76 Followers

I do have relatively small hands, at least compared to the rest of me. And they are certainly tiny compared to yours. On reflection, a good thing for you. My hands are strong enough to grip your cock hard or squeeze your balls harder. To pump a dildo in your arse. My nails are long enough to scratch your cock, to leave marks on it, particularly when its already red and sore and swollen. And my fist is the perfect size for your tight arse.

I love doing this to you. Putting you on all fours excites you straight away, love doing it in front of a mirror, so that you can watch me behind you. Getting you to suck my fingers before I start playing with your arsehole of course, or smearing some of your pre-come off your dripping cock, rubbing it on your arse, pushing it back into your mouth. Reminding you what a greedy arse slut you are, teasing you with that

You are greedy, when it comes to this. I want to string it out, make you beg. Of course, you do beg wordlessly when you start to move back against my hand.

Anyone else would get a slap across their slutty arse at that point and a clear reminder to keep still. But in your case, I like it. You are so self contained and still, otherwise. But not now, when my middle finger is dripping with saliva or lube and circling around your arsehole, pressing against it, teasing.

I'm torn between using a vibe or a plug on you. I like the reaction a vibe gets, but I don't want you to come, not so early on. I'm still thinking about it as I push that finger into your arse, carefully and gently. It's easy to be gentle at this stage, although my clit is already hard and wet I am not yet excited to the point of being rough with you. Not yet anyway.

"Do you like that slut?"

I'm not asking the question because I'm unsure of the answer. I know you like it. Your hips are moving ever so slightly and your cock is dripping. I'm asking the question because I want to hear your voice, hear the way I'm making you feel.

yes miss, i like it

"Really? You like having one of my fingers in your arse? How about two? Is that twice as nice?"

Again, I'm listening for that soft voiced response, the delicious almost shyness of your reaction.

... yes miss ...

Lovely. I'm not touching your cock or balls, although my other hand is softly touching your arse and thighs. I'm leaning forward and blowing warm air across your arsehole, as my fingers start a slow rhythm of penetration and almost withdrawal. I'm on the bed beside you, enjoying what I'm doing so much. You're moving a tiny bit more now.

"What would you like in your arse today slut? A vibe? A dildo? A plug? Or maybe I should just keep going with the fingers ..."

whatever you want to do miss

Well, I know that, captain obvious. I just like getting you to articulate the means of your undoing.

"If you don't make a choice, I'll make it for you. And I'm in the mood for seeing how far my fist will go"

Ooh, felt that, your arse tightened around my fingers. As soon as I feel that little spasm, I know what I will be doing. It sends a direct message, from my cunt to my brain and back again, "you're mine" is what it's saying.

"Yes, I think you need my fist in your arse to remind you of whose slut you are, don't you"

i'm Your slut miss, Your slut

"Yes, you are, aren't you? Look at your dripping cock" I brush my fingers against it very lightly, getting them nice and wet. My other hand still moving, that soft slow rhythm. I reach up to put those come wet fingers in your mouth and you suck them eagerly. Oh, one of these days you'll be sucking some other slut's come out of his cock for me, proving how good you can be for me. One day soon. For now it's just me and you and my increasing desire to fuck you hard, to make you writhe and clutch at the sheets.

A plug first though. Not your pony tail plug, the plain one. I finally withdraw my fingers and push the plug in, it goes in easily. I don't want you to tighten up again, I do want my fill of the rest of you, because once I start this, neither of us will be able to stop.

Just to make sure it's in, I fuck you with it a few times, pulling it out almost, seeing your hole stretch, then pushing it back in. Very nice. You are still pushing back into it, you do like being fucked. If it wasn't for the bruises still on your balls, I might just be tempted to give you a little pain, just a little. That nice soft flogger on your cock and balls. Or to make you play with your cock for me, put yourself on display. Your streak of exhibitionism doesn't really extend to yourself, you love to tie others up (because you know your skill demands respect) or to make them come (ditto). But ask you to get into a formal posture for me, display your cock and get it hard, and you blush.

Oh I can't wait to display you to others.

I digress. Right now, I can't wait to fist fuck you, but if I don't take my own pleasure now, I won't get it. One of these days I'm going to put a hood on you and lock you to my cunt and send you home with my come all over your face and aching full balls.

But not today. Right now you're going to make me come. I lie down on the bed beside you and tell you that, tell you that you need to earn your reward. No smirking either brat, I remind you, my lips at your ears before you slide down between my legs.

I'm so wet already. The first stroke of your tongue across my aching clit nearly sends me to the ceiling. I tangle one hand in your hair, the other one clutches the sheets and then your hand. I feel like I need to be pinned down or I'll float away with pleasure. I'm coming again within a few minutes, clutching your curls and groaning. I know you won't use your hands until I ask, I know that will it hurt and feel divine. You keep licking, I know you're watching me, my reactions, I drag one of your hands up to my breast and feel the direct connection as you pull on my nipple and suck on my clit. My hips come off the bed as I come again. I want your fingers, I do, and I'm telling you that, pulling you back up over me. Your fingers twist inside me, love it, you're looking down at me, half lying on me, that half smirk on your face. You like to make me come. I love to come.

I want to make you come. And to hurt you, just a little, to give you that pleasure / pain blur. I need to switch off my selfish bit now.

"Stop"

I have to ask twice. I don't mind, I love it when you get absorbed in your task. I wrap my arms around you to keep you where you are, taste my come on your lips. Softly bite your lips, want to mark you so much, that pale skin cries out to me to be bitten. Can't. But I can fuck you. I hold you where you are until the constant demands of my body retreat back into the distance.

"I'm still going to fuck you with my fist slut."

yes miss

"I want you on your back, so I can see your face."

You're on your back, legs drawn up for me. I grab a towel from the bathroom, roll it up, lift your arse up with it. I'm on the bed, between your legs, seeing your cock twitch and drip for me. More lube ready. No gag for you, want some sounds from you.

Pull the plug out slowly, dripping more lube on it, push it back in and fuck you with it slowly. I want you as ready as possible, want that arse moving for me. Before I start, I put a pillow under your head. I want you to be able to see this.

Lube up my fingers again, right hand of course. Two fingers in easily and after a few gentle strokes, I slide in a third.

"That's three fingers, like that?"

I'm still being very gentle, so want to hurt you, so need to be careful. A few minutes, the only sound our breathing and the soft sound of what I'm doing to you. Your eyes are closed. When the fourth finger tucks in, you move a little, start pushing.

"Not yet slut, I want you to be ready for this."

Beautiful. You look and feel so vulnerable like this, skin so soft. I've filed my nails on that hand, want you to enjoy this. Four fingers moving easily now. I give into temptation and lube a few fingers on the other hand.

"Look at you, such a slut, your arse is so open for me now." I'm using two fingers on each hand, pulling slightly to each side and you grunt a little as I stretch you. I think you're ready for this now.

Back to the four fingers, my thumb tucked into one side and I'm telling you that that's five, my fist is going to fuck you now. I can feel your arse clamping like a vice on my hand, gripping and relaxing. I know you're excited. And just a little scared.

"Relax for me slut, push out". You're trying to obey me and gasping a little, I'm careful not to twist. Time for you to set your own pace. Your whole body is pushing down on my hand, you're making little sounds of pleasure and pain.

"Keep pushing out slut, my fist is nearly inside you."

You're gasping and pushing and I'm letting you do all the work. I know this feels good but ah! Even if it didn't feel good for you, it"s pushing every button in my brain.

My knuckles are nearly in, I flatten my hand as much as I can and my fist slips in.

Still. You're still breathing hard and urgently asking me not to move. Not because it hurts, although I'm sure it does. Because you want to come, your arse is full, it's pressing hard on your prostate.

"I want to fuck you slut and I can't do that without moving. You are not allowed to come"

Unfair I know, but I want you to suffer a little.

"Or I could keep still and you could fuck yourself, on my fist. Do you want to do that for me?"

I so want to suck your cock but I'm determined to see you come without that. You're struggling now, it's such a gorgeous sight, you're moving a tiny bit then stopping, saying stop stop stop miss and I've had enough. I start moving from the elbow, slowly pumping my fist forward, feeling the soft flesh under my fingers, looking at your face as I do. One, two, three, four, you're shuddering now and I see your hands clutch the sheets, yes, my mind exulting, five, six, slow (and truly small movements, but I know it feels huge for you). Will you get to ten?

No. Your body arches back, you groan, your cock gushes almost clear come and my hand nearly snaps under the pressure of your orgasm. I keep moving, very softly now, drawing it out, knowing I need to pull my hand out before you come down completely, otherwise it will hurt you and I want you to go home with that rush intact, that sweet white noise of pleasure still ringing in your head.

Soon, my slut. Soon.

Ms_Jane
Ms_Jane
76 Followers