My Flashing Adventures By 'Valerie'

Story Info
Tales of her early years of flashing.
9.3k words
4.56
104.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers

Hi! My name is Valerie and I wanted to write my version of "Valerie's Adventures in Flashing" which my husband wrote last year. I thought that maybe the readers might want to read my thoughts and feelings of some of my flashings. So please bear with me. This is my first attempt at writing.

It all started in 1972, I was 18 and in my last month of my senior year of high school. One Saturday morning three of my girlfriends and I were bored so we decided to put on our swimsuits and go walk along the lake shore and check out the guys. I decided the very last minute to put on my smallest bikini. The sides were about three inches wide but I had cut off about six inches of the extra long strings that tied behind my neck and put then on the sides of my bottom and bunched the side down to about an inch. All the girls wore bikinis but mine was the smallest.

We had been there about an hour walking along the shore getting looks and whistles, when I seen this cute guy by himself lying on a towel getting some sun. He was nicely tanned compared to all the pale white skin people on the beach. He was wearing a pair of tight cut-off jeans. The girls dared me to walk over and flirt with him, well I did. He had beautiful blue eyes and sun-bleached blond hair. He saw me walking towards him and began to smile. I fell in love with him right there and I hadn't even said the first word to him. He said "Hi" to me and that his name was Darrin and asked if I was from around here. I told him that I was and I could tell from his tan that he wasn't. He said that he was from Florida and had only been on the Air Force base near by only a few weeks, and didn't know his way around the area yet. I quickly volunteered to show him around if he wanted. He said he did but he said that he had to be at work in an hour if I could meet him somewhere later. I told him I could meet him at the "Pizza Hut" outside the main gate if he wanted. He asked if I could meet him at 8 that night and I said OK. Then as he left, he said, "By the way, I like your bikini."

I couldn't get him out of my mind all afternoon. I keep changing my mind on what to wear. I usually am a bit conservative on a first date, but for some reason I wanted to wear something a little wilder. I finally decided to wear something I normally wore around the house or down to the corner store and back. It was a pair of jean short-shorts and a tight light blue t-shirt. I normally didn't wear a bra back then so I did not to wear one that night. Ever since I started noticing guys noticing my tits, I've enjoyed going braless and letting them see my pointed nipples pushing out of my t-shirts. When I got to "Pizza Hut", Darrin was already there. As I walked across the crowed, air-conditioned restaurant, the cool air caused my nipples to harden. As I said, I like it when guys stare at my tits and there were a lot of stares in there that night. After we had ordered and gotten our pizza, Darrin asked if I was aware of all the guys looking at me. I told him I was and that it didn't bother me and I don't know why, but I also told him that I kind of enjoyed the looks. We talked about many things that night and as he walked me to my car, we stopped and looked at each other and gave each other a small kiss, then a longer kiss, looked at each other then kissed for about two minutes; deep, wet kisses. Then we held each other for a minute before we talked. All I could say was, "WOW". He asked for my phone number, I gave it to him and he said he would call me about 9 am. He did and we talked about an hour. We made plans for him to pick me up about noon, go buy some chicken and go have a picnic. I asked what would he like for me to wear. He said to surprise him.

I decided to really surprise him; I surprised myself too, because I had never worn this outfit out in public. Around the house and yard, yes, but never in public. I wore and old, thin, very worn white t-shirt. Looking in the mirror, I could see my areolas through the shirt. Should I, could I, I decided to give it a go. I also put on a very old pair of cut-off jeans. They were frayed and well worn. A couple of holes had begun to wear through the ass and you could barely see my panties through them. They were also very, very short in back. I had to change into very brief bikini underwear because the pair that I had on could be seen hanging out the bottom. Now all a person could see was the bottom of my bare ass cheeks. Which was to be a first for me, but I was strangely looking forward to showing off my ass.

When Darrin pulled in my driveway, I was a little nervous that he might not like what I had chosen to wear. As I approached the car, I noticed a big grin on his face. "Well" I said, "You told me to surprise you. Will this be OK?" He said, "I like, I like, and if you've got enough guts to wear it in public, I'd be nuts not to like it." At the park, I was very aware of the stares I was getting and for the first time I was beginning to feel a telling wetness between my legs. This shocked me. I've never gotten excited from showing off before but I have also never shown off this much in public in my life. Darrin had commented on how he liked my shorts and t-shirt when I first got in his car but he also made mention later in the afternoon about how hard my nipples seemed to be. I hoped he didn't notice the wet spot in my shorts. When we packed up to leave Darrin kissed me and told me that he could feel my nipples against his chest. I could also fill his hardness too and it felt good knowing I caused it. Darrin was such a gentleman, because he never made an attempt to touch my tits that day, but if he had wanted to I would had let him fondle them right in front of everybody. I told him that a couple weeks later, he said he wanted to but didn't want to scarce me away by coming on too strong. After Darrin dropped me off, I rushed to my bedroom and masturbated for only the third time in my life. I decided that evening, that my showing off could be fun!

We couldn't get together that week because he pulled a 5 day, 24 hr. standby and couldn't leave the base, but we talked everyday. We finally got together Saturday at my house, I wanted him to meet my mom and have lunch with us. After lunch we were sitting around the table talking and I got up to get us some Pepsi. When I stood up I got a wild idea, I was wearing a blue button down work shirt and shorts, as I walked around the table I started to unbutton the shirt. As I got behind my mother I faced Darrin and flashed him my tits. Believe it or not, Darrin was the first man to see my bare tits. I stood there about five seconds with my blouse wide open and a big grin on my face. I turned buttoned up and got the drinks.

That night I wanted to be totally naked with a man for the first time. So after my mom when to work, I stood in front of him, I gave him a kiss and asked him to unbutton and remove my blouse, and to touch and kiss my tits. It felt so good I told him to go ahead and remove my shorts and panties. It felt very strange to be completely naked in front of him, but it was also very exciting. After running his hands all over my body, he kissed me and asked me if I wanted to remove his clothes, I didn't give it a second thought. I quickly removed his t-shirt and got on my knees as I unzipped and unbuttoned his shorts. When his shorts dropped I was surprised to see no underwear, but there was his beautiful cock. I nervously took it into my hands. It felt so warm and firm in my hands, I kept at least one hand on it for at least the next 15 minutes as we hugged and kissed. I loved the fill of his hands on my ass as he pulled me tight to him. Darrin eventually started to rub my pussy. OH! What a filling! I actually came on about the fifth stroke. I couldn't believe I came so fast. He showed me how to jerk him off and when he came all over my hand, I almost bent over to lick it off but he quickly put his handkerchief over my hand and cleaned it off. We kissed a few more times, got dressed and he when back to him barracks. Darrin's birthday was in a couple of weeks, so I decided to give him my cherry for his present. (Yes, we were still both virgins.) It was going to be hard to wait two weeks but I had made up my mind and now I had to come up with a plan. When Darrin called the next day, I asked him why he didn't try to have sex with me. He said that he hadn't ever had sex before and was a bit unprepared. He said he didn't have any condoms with him, and then he asked if I was on the pill. I told him no, because I was still a virgin too, but I had given it a lot of thought last night and that I was going to make a doctors appointment today to get a prescription for some. I told him that I really wasn't ready for sex yet, but that he would be the first to know when I was. I thought to myself, (Yea, I'll be ready in two weeks and I hope you will be ready for me.)

For the next two weeks we got together about a half dozen times. We always ended up doing some heavy petting he even started feeling up my tits in public. I never stopped him, I was always hoping for someone to catch him feeling me up. I liked teasing him and getting him hard. Well the night of his birthday arrived; I definitely worked hard at getting this night just right. I told him that I was treating him to a dinner and a movie. I didn't tell him that I had also rented a motel room, bought some condoms, and told my mother that I could possibly be late coming in because Darrin, me, my girlfriend Flo, her boyfriend were going to party and I didn't know when it would end. I took Darrin to "Red Lobster" for dinner and to an "R" rated movie called the cheerleaders. I dressed up like a cheerleader too, a tight white sweater (braless), a short green flare skirt and a pair of white bikini panties. During the movie, Darrin had his hand under my skirt and in my panties, playing with my pussy. I tried not to moan, but towards the end of the movie I couldn't hold back any longer. This older couple looked over at me moaning as I came, but I just didn't care right then. After the movie I was a little frisky so I started doing cartwheels and jumping up and down in my little short skirt. I know at least a dozen guys seen my panties. I told Darrin to get in the car that I had one more surprise for him. Just before we got there I told him to shut his eyes. You should have seen his face when I shut off the engine and he opened his eyes. When I opened the door to the room and turned around he was still leaning against the car. I lifted my skirt and told him that his big present was between my legs and was hot and ready for him. I got home about 4am and slept till noon and I remember having the sweetest dreams.

We started having sex frequently after that night, many times two or even three times a day. This may sound like a lie but this is TRUE. One afternoon while my mother was watching her soaps, Darrin came over so I took him to my bedroom, I had planned on just teasing him a little before we went out, I was wearing just a big loose shirt. I put him on his back and straddled him. I lifted my shirt and showed him I was naked underneath, he reached down took out his hard dick and told me to get on. Darrin put his hand behind his head and told me to do all the work. I started move up and down his 7in cock. He lasted almost AN HOUR! I ended up having 7 orgasms before I rolled off him. He then put me on my belly before he shoved it in my pussy from behind. After he came, we cleaned up and lay down in my bed. My mother came in later and said she saw us asleep, my head on his shoulder and my arm across his chest with a grin on my face. If she only knew how satisfied I was.

In those days I use to sew a lot of my on clothes, I made my own wedding dress! My first sexy dress I made for Darrin was a short black dress. It was a choker style halter dress; it was slit in front from the neck to my navel, and was backless to just below my waist. I also made a few sizzler skirts (skirts almost crotch length and the skirt and panty were made out of the same material). My most daring sizzler wasn't really a sizzler skirt. I had found some red material that just happened to match a pair of red bikini underwear I was buying. I managed to fasten the material to the elastic of the panty. The skirt ended up being only 8 to10 inches long; barely covering my ass, and it also rode low on my hips because it was attached to a pair of low-rise bikini panties. Just think, every time I bent over my panties were showing! I usually wore a short shirt with it to show off my mid-riff. I made this skirt just after Darrin and I got married. Darrin loved it when I showed off, and I liked to show off.

A few weeks before we got married, Darrin told me one day over the phone, how sexy he thought women looked when they wore a man's white tank top style undershirt braless. I asked him that if he had any, bring a couple over and I would wear them anytime he wanted. When picked me up the next day, he gave me one after I got in his car. I took off my t-shirt and put on the tank top. I admit it did look good on me. I liked the way it molded to my upper body and my braless tits were quite noticeable. We bought some more and I wore them a lot in the summertime. He was taking me to the air base to a ballgame his squadron was playing in that day. He asked me to wear my new very short jean mini-skirt and now along with his tank top he said I looked real sexy. Darrin was playing right field. I was sitting right behind his bench and whenever Darrin wasn't around the rest of the guy's were flirting with me and checking me out closely. Being in such a short skirt, there was no way of not flashing my underwear when I sat down, so I didn't bother trying not to. It was kind of funny how the guys tried to stand in front of me when we talked and I watched every one of them look up my skirt as we talked. Of course, the attention was getting me excited and my nipples were getting harder by the minute. Everyone noticed them in that tight white tank top and I was eating it up. And Darrin made things even more tense by telling me in front of everybody that my nipples were hard and asked me if I was cold. I didn't know how to answer so I didn't. Then to tease me and everybody else, he said he would warm them up. He reached around me and took both tits in his hands. I instinctively reached for his hands but when I grabbed them I didn't remove them, instead I held them tight. I remember actually having a small orgasm right then. I leaned my head back and kissed him. I didn't want him to move his hands; I wanted everybody to watch me being felt up.

It didn't bother me if someone seen my underwear but I still wasn't comfortable about going pantyless in a short skirt yet. I would wear long dresses or near knee length without underwear for Darrin often. One day Vicki, a wife of a friend of my husbands and I went shopping for a new dress for a night out one night. We both picked the same style but in different colors. They were both short flare skirts a short tops that left ours midriffs bare. Vicki and I decided to not wear bras and had made a silly bet about which husband would make the first comment about us both being braless. Neither husband said a word about no bra so neither of us won, so during dinner I asked Vicki to go to the bathroom with me. In the bathroom we joked about no winner and she made the comment that since we both lost we both should pay up, but she said she didn't have the guts to take off her panties. I said she was right but that if I took mine off would have to take hers off. She finally agreed and we both removed our panties. Like I said, I'm not used to wearing a short dress or skirt without panties, and this skirt was only 16 in. long, one of the shortest I owned, and Vicki said that she had never worn a skirt in public with out underwear. It was kind of dark in the restaurant so we thought we would be safe. When we got back to the table, my husband asked what was up because I had an evil smile on my face. I looked at Vicki giggled and gave Darrin my panties. I don't think Vicki's husband believed what he was looking at. I looked at Vicki and said that it was her turn; her husband looked at her and asked her if she had anything for him, she turned red as she gave him her panties. I told him not to give them back to her until she got home. He said he would. We both finally got use to no underwear that night and we even went dancing. Vicki refused to dance hard or fast but I couldn't help myself. The more I danced the less I cared. Darrin even put his hands on my bare ass during one of the last slow dances. The last dance was with Vicki's husband, it was a fast dance song, and so I decided to do some spins during the dance. My husband said that everyone there could see my entire ass and bush. I felt my pussy getting wet again.

On the way to the car I noticed both our husband dicks were hard and started to tease them both. At the car my husband turn me towards the car and bent me over the hood and flipped up my skirt and positioned himself against me and said that I was a bad girl for showing everyone my ass and needed a good fucking. I told him that he was just the man to do it and that we had better get home so he could. Vicki and her husband (Charlie) were in the back seat and he had her sitting on his lap as he sucked on her tits. I asked Vicki if he was in her, she said not yet but that we had to hurry and get them home or that they just might not wait. When we dropped them off, Vicki's skirt was still around her waist and her top was wide open. Vicki told me later they had sex on the floor just inside the door. Darrin and I didn't make it that far. We got about ¼ mile down the rode and he took me over the hood.

The next weekend we invited Vicki and Charlie over for a Bar-B-Q. They arrived 45min. early. I had just finished sucking Darrin off and he was crawling between my legs, when we heard a knock at the front door. I grabbed one of Darrin's long tank tops to see who it was. I let them in and told them to make themselves comfortable while I put on some more clothes. Charlie asked what was wrong with what I was wearing. I lifted the back and showed him my ass. Vicki said not to worry that it was fine. She then turned and lifted the hem of her sundress. She was also bare-assed. I said fine, I'll stay like this then but told Charlie not to blame me if he has a hard-on all afternoon. I went to get Darrin and told him what had just happen and asked him to do something for me. I asked him wear only his thin white gym shorts to tease Vicki. I returned to the front room and caught Vicki rubbing Charlie crotch. She stopped when she saw me and apologized. I told her that it didn't bother me. I lied. I wanted to watch some more. It was turning me on. Darrin came out a couple minutes later in just his shorts. Vicki's eye went directly to his crotch and his hardening dick. I don't Vicki knew it but her legs were slightly spread and her dress was at her crotch and Darrin was looking at her exposed pussy.

We were able to get the bar-b-que done and had a lot of fun while doing it. I made I a point a couple of times to bend at the waist and give Charlie a good look at my ass and pussy. Vicki caught me and I told her to do the same to Darrin that she just might get him hard. She did and Darrin's dick stuck straight out under those shorts. I teased him as I reached in his shorts and stroked him. I was behind Darrin and asked Vicki if she would like to see it. She said yes and I pulled his shorts to the ground. He bent to pull them up and I put my foot on them. I said he should leave then off a little while that Vicki and I wanted to watch him naked for a while. Vicki said, "Yea, that right." Darrin said that he could do that but he would like to see everybody naked. I said," Fine with me," and removed my tank top. Vicki hesitated a bit them removed her dress. Charlie just stood there with his mouth open. Vicki and I looked at each other, smiled, a then when over to Charlie and undressed him. Vicki gave her husband a big hug and kiss, and I did the same to mine. We remained naked the rest of the afternoon and night. After dinner we went to the front room, I sat in my husbands lap and Vicki was sitting in hers. We were sitting directly across from each other. Everybody was feeling there on mate up, both guys were sporting huge hard-ons. I was the first to turn my back to my husband and lowered myself onto him as they watched. I was slowly riding Darrin when Vicki got in the same position and lowered herself on him as we watched. This was the first time we had been watched, or watched some else, having sex. It was awesome! I didn't want sex with Charlie, I just wanted to be watched have sex. Before they left, I did get a big hug while still naked, that was fun. But that was as far as we ever went.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers