My Flashing Adventures By 'Valerie'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For supper we when to a little seafood restaurant just down the road that we enjoy. I wore a shear blouse I tied under my breast and a short jean skirt that only had four buttons on it up the side. I had only three buttoned when we arrived but only one buttoned when we left. A nice seabreeze had blown up late in the afternoon and we opted to eat on the deck under the trees. Four guys got there when we did and were seated at the table next to us. These guys kept sneaking looks at me, even my husband noticed and told to have a little fun with them. I kept playing with the bottom button on my skirt for about five minutes before I finally unbuttoned it. I took time out to eat a little then looked right at some guy with deep blue eyes and unbuttoned another button. Then I ate the rest of my dinner before flashing more than the side of my hip. We went back to the campsite had sex and took a small nap. When we awoke it was about 11pm, I told Darrin I felt like a midnight ocean swim. We wrapped towels around us and walked to the beach. I wrapped the towel around my waist, leaving my tits bare. We went for our swim and made out under the stars. We have been to this campground about a dozen times now and we always fine someway to have some naughty fun.

About time I made a short red halter dress I wore out a few times. One day I found an old red flare skirt in one of my closets and put it on to see if it still fit. Darrin just happen to walk in to give me a kiss on his way to work and said that it was a nice color but too long. I agreed, it came to about 4in. above my knee and most skirts I now wore were about halfway up my thigh. I tossed it back in the closet. About an hour later an idea hit me. I got the skirt out, cut off about six inches and put another hem in it. I took the cut off piece and put it around my neck, it just reach my waist. I put the skirt on and marked where I wanted to attach it and removed the elastic from the waistband. I did a little more trimming of the top and hemmed the edges. I double checked the marks and attached it. I the cut the upper back of the skirt from the back edge of the halter on one side to the other side, making a slow curve. I cut down about a 6in. in the middle off the back. After all was done I put it on again, WOW! It was deep "V" in front to my waist. The halter straps didn't meet at the waist, there was about 2in between them. The back was completely bare to top of my ass crack, except around the neck. The skirt was only about 3in. below my crotch. Darrin loved it and insisted that we go out that night. We did and I showed my as a lot that night, literally.

We've been married now almost 30yrs. I don't show-off much anymore except for my tits. I had trouble with my second child and had to spend some extra time in the hospital. I was physically unable to exercise like I would have wanted to so I put on some weight; I've lost a lot of it except around my waist. My legs still look pretty good and still enjoy wearing shorts skirts or short-shorts. My tits are beginning to sag a little but I still enjoy showing my 40D's off. I still get enjoyment in seeing some guys' look of surprise when I flash him. I haven't said "no" to my husbands' request to flash in years, weather it is a stranger or a friend of his.

Be sure to check out my picture. That was my first string bikini or at least the bottoms. The one Darrin brought back from Guam. It rode so low in back; you can just make out the top of my ass crack.