My Fling

Story Info
Co-workers enjoy late night office mischief.
3.6k words
4.48
21.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdp_2004
mdp_2004
522 Followers

We work together. Sometimes we work late into the evening, motivated to complete the project the right way rather than to just complete it. I'm the project manager and she's a subject matter expert. Our project is online and if we do it right the company will make money with something that's easy to maintain.

We work in separate office cubes but often sit side-by-side as we stare at the screen and make decisions. She operates the keyboard and sometimes I reach for the mouse. When my fingers touch her hand she says "sorry". I like her voice. When she talks she sounds confident and reassuring at the same time.

I like her other features too. Her eyes are green and glassy. Her hair is reddish brown. Some days she wears it with wavy curls that have bounce; other days her hair is straight with an inward curl at the bottom. Her skin is white with a slight pigmentation that suggests she could tan if she wanted to. Her body is lithe and her features are refined.

She is single and lives alone in a steel framed loft down town. She likes the hustle and bustle and the big city lights. At night she walks for exercise and essentials at the local stores of convenience. Her life is quiet. She says it's nothing to give up for the good of the project.

My life is different and the same. I'm married. Our kids are two dogs. They wag their tails at the back door while waiting for me to let myself in. They jump on me and when I bend down to pet them they lunge to lick my face. My wife occupies herself with a book, a movie or a magazine. She doesn't greet me anymore.

Angela smiles whenever I walk into her office cube. I usually bring her work and she always lets me off the hook. Our deadline is looming and we have a big decision to make.

A call to my wife tells her the news and she hangs up without saying goodbye. It's more of the same. I can't remember the last time she said "I'm proud of you."

At 6:00 p.m. Angela works in her office while I work in mine. People stop by on their way out to say "good night" and we keep working. Winter darkness is upon us and when we finish so are the cubes all around us. At 7:45 p.m. I walk into her office and sit in the chair beside her so we can start the second half of our evening together.

She asks if I remembered to call Carol and I tell her she hung up again without saying goodbye. Angela places her hand on my shoulder and tilts her head in my direction as she says her usual "I'm sorry" and lets the sound draw out. Our eyes meet and I feel her concern but quickly say "let's get started" before I lose focus.

We make it through the application and it looks complete. Next we move to the presentation and read through it once more. The opening and closing statements need to be tweaked and then we should be done. We're bleary-eyed and resolved to push on through. A half hour later my stomach grumbles and Angela offers me an apple. Biting into it feels good and tastes great. I thank her for the nourishment and she says it's the last one she has. Immediately I feel guilty and hold it out to her for a bite where the skin is still showing. She shakes her head no and smiles. I'm not convinced she's really saying no and I move the apple toward her mouth but remain far enough away that it's not in her face. "Please eat some Angela. We can share this can't we?" I say.

She smiles and covers my hand with her own and pulls the apple toward her mouth. Her eyes stare into mine and I should look away but I don't. She bites into the flesh side and a nice chunk breaks off and drops into her mouth. For a moment I watch her lips close and seal as she chews and then I take in the view of her face again. She's brightening before me and I want to tell her how beautiful she is but I say nothing. After she swallows her first bite, she pushes the apple toward me and says "your turn."

I consider that her hand is still covering mine and instead of saying anything about it I lean in and take a bite. Surprisingly I'm able to control the impact as my teeth cut into the flesh and her hand remains on mine. As I chew, we look into each other's eyes and she pulls the apple toward her mouth again and takes a second bite. I quickly finish and pull the apple back toward my mouth and bite again. Our eye contact breaks for just a moment and when we reconnect she's ready for another bite. This time she places her free hand on the other side of mine and brings the apple to her mouth. We have eye contact as her teeth sink into the flesh and I feel there is more to our hunger than the apple.

As she chews her piece she pushes on my hand and the apple slowly moves to my lips. I nibble and keep looking into her beautiful eyes. Her hands move down my arm just as she swallows. Our eyes are locked on one another and all is quiet except for my heart beat. It pounds in my chest and my palms moisten. No words are spoken as she tugs on my arm and moves her head toward my hand. Her lips part and just as she closes in on the apple she presses on my forearm and moves my hand into her path. When her lips meet my fingers she kisses them and looks at me. The she kisses them again while also looking at me. Each kiss stirs energy between us and soon a series of chain reactions travel straight to my heart. The energy is enough to light a thousand bulbs.

Her kisses continue and I do nothing to stop her. As she rounds her way over my fingertips and down the length of my fingers, I rotate my hand and then my arm. We still have eye contact and the cooperation between us makes my cock swell. Her other hand slips up the underside of my arm and covers the apple just as my fingers relax their grip on it. Juice drips visibly onto my palm the moment she lifts the apple from my grasp. Immediately she kisses my palm and parts her lips. Then she sucks the juice off my skin. When her gaze meets mine again we both smile and then she places the core at my lips and says "hold for me please."

Angela smiles once more as I bite and hold the core with my teeth and lips. Far from laughing, she places one hand on my extended thumb and the other on my wrist. Then she pulls my hand toward her mouth and begins to kiss first the tips of my fingers and then their lengths. Each kiss sends new bursts of energy straight to my cock and very quickly it tents my pants. Of course Angela's eyes are looking up at mine but I do nothing to conceal it. The apple wets my lips. It feels like the juice is pooling at the corners of my mouth and I suck first and then swallow as I watch Angela proceed to kiss the center of my palm. She smiles momentarily and I panic with the thought that my noise has ruined the moment. But she continues her seduction by extending her tongue and touches it to the center of my palm. From there she slowly licks her way up my hand and along my middle finger until the tip rests on her bottom lip.

I am rock hard and speechless as I watch her lips slowly cover my fingertip and then inch their way down its length. Her seduction is stronger than any encounter in memory. Its power is overwhelming and the longer I watch, the weaker I become. When she takes my middle finger into her mouth and seals her lips around it, I am past the point of no return and simply stand. A second later I unzip my trousers with my free hand and then I withdraw my finger and slip my open hand along-side her jaw.

Angela quickly slips out of her chair and drops to her knees as I toss the apple core into the trash can. There she looks up at me and smiles as she pulls my fingers toward her lips. She sucks two fingers into her mouth and then she tugs on my hand to move my fingers in further and then she tugs on my hand to move my fingers out some. Another set of pull and push tugs and I get the message. Then she raises her hands to my belt and begins to unfasten it as I saw my two fingers in and out of her sucking mouth.

Standing up in the cube I decide to look around and quickly become conscious of what we're doing. I want to tell her we shouldn't do this but I don't. It's too late for that. Her hands are on my cock and she's moving her mouth off my fingers.

The moment I look down at her she is looking up at me and slipping my cock into her warm wet mouth. It is the happiest moment of my life and I smile back at her. Each second creates new happy moments as my shaft passes her lips. She makes it halfway down on the first pass and then her red painted lips stretch a little bit as she slowly retreats toward the tip. When the tip rests between her lips I flex my rod and she says "ooh" with a startled surprised look in her eye. Then she smiles at me and takes me back into her mouth as her lips slowly crawl over the crown and across my shaft. Again she stops halfway and starts her slow lip stretching retreat. The beauty of her mouth on the other end of my cock is only replaced by the beauty of her eyes as she looks up at me. The view feeds my desire to make love to her.

Several heavenly minutes pass and Angela's pace back and forth along my rod is the same as when she started: slow and easy. The difference now is that my cock is wearing a nice wet coat and he is extremely optimistic flooding is imminent.

On the verge of coming, I wonder if she wants a load in her mouth or in the trashcan.

After an eternity of silence, my first words to her were "I'm going to cum."

Angela laughed and then she completely withdrew and said "You can cum in my mouth if you want to."

Then as I looked at her my cock pulsed out a huge glob of hot goo. It splashed the tip of her nose and her cheek and then she said "oh my God" and opened her mouth wide to catch the next blast. Some of it landed in her mouth and some on her chin. Quickly she covered the tip with her mouth and firmly sucked on the head as the next eruptions took place. After four or five hot pulses the production dropped off and she swallowed.

"Oh God" I said as quietly as possible. There wasn't a sound in the office and yet I didn't want to risk being heard. Euphoria quickly set in and soon I began to smile uncontrollably as Angela backed off my cock. As she rose before me, I helped her to her feet and then I held onto her.

"That was incredible" I told her.

"I'm glad because I've never done that before" she said.

I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Immediately she opened her mouth and our tongues met. Her arms circled my shoulders and my hands caressed her back while our kiss grew passionate. After brief tap dancing, our tongues transitioned into a slow bump and grind. Meanwhile, our lips smeared about each other's faces and we tasted my cum that was still clinging to her face. Whether it was a new heat of the moment or the original one, her kissing and moaning made told me our encounter was a long way from finished for the evening.

Our tongues weren't the only things grinding, so too were our crotches. My cock was still out and firmly pressing against her crotch. She too was grinding her crotch against me and when we finally stopped our kiss, she palmed my forehead and combed her fingers through my hair and whispered "hi."

"I want to make love to you" I whispered.

Her smile grew bigger and the hand that was in my hair went straight to my cock. As she grasped hold of it and began to slowly stroke it she said "then make love to me right now."

We couldn't get her clothes off fast enough and some buttons flew off her blouse. A similar effect took place on her pants as we heard a short tear but never stopped to see where it was. As she sat and removed her shoes and pants I kicked off my loafers and stepped out of my pants. I took my shirt off and stood before her wearing only my dark over the calf socks as she dropped her pants onto mine. Then as she started to get up, I stepped toward her and said "not yet" as I held my hand out. She kissed my fingers as I knelt before her and then hooked my arms beneath her legs.

Her pussy was hairless and wet. Moisture seeped between her lips and when I looked up at her she was looking down and smiling dreamily back at me. With her eyes on mine I lowered my mouth to her lap and kissed a trail from her lower stomach to her hood and then her labia making sure I teased her without touching her. Angela's breathing grew shallow and soon she was downright panting as I kissed my way around her crotch without actually touching her absolute center.

One more look her way and her fingers touched my forehead again and then they combed my hair as I dove in to taste her sex. The moment my tongue slipped inside her, Angela let out a sharp cry and her fingers wrapped around my head. "Oh my god Bob" she exclaimed as I pressed my face between her legs and licked as deeply inside her as I could. She was soaking wet and I was literally swallowing juice on every second lick. Her taste was exquisite and I couldn't get enough of it inside me. I felt like a wet vac soaking up a spill and loving every second of it.

Her first orgasm hit without warning and accompanying it was an intense gush of sweet warm fluid. The volume was considerable, entirely too much to swallow all at once and though I swallowed some, most of it splashed against my face and landed on the floor. Another gush erupted and splashed my neck and chest as I rose to look at her. She quieted immediately and I said "you're beautiful" because I truly meant it.

"Make love to me darling" she said back to me and then lifted first one leg over the arm rest and then the other. I rose to my feet and said "I don't have protection."

She said "it doesn't matter, I want you inside me."

I bent my knees in order to lower my cock to her opening. It took balance and strength to meet the objective and once my cock slipped inside her the feeling was well worth the energy. She was so slick, I sank into her without any resistance and then our crotches collided. Thinking quickly, I slipped my hands behind her lower back and gently lifted her out of the chair. Immediately her legs encircled my back and her arms embraced my neck as her body sank further down upon my rock hard cock. She was literally impaled at this point and as I throbbed inside her she began to kiss my face all over and whisper "I've wanted you for so long; I think I love you."

I cupped the bottom of her ass and supported her there as I slowly started to withdraw from her. The first attempt did not withdraw very much but I attempt to thrust inside her just the same. On my second attempt Angela helped and soon we began a steady up and down grinding rhythm. Each stroke produced incredible sensations for both of us and as we looked into each other's eyes I whisper "I love you too Angela."

"Oh darling, I love you too" she whispers back and then we kiss once more. When our lips part the next time she whispers "You feel incredible inside me." Her admission makes me throb inside her and then we kiss again as Angela glides up my pole again.

"I wish we were in a bed" I say while looking into her beautiful green eyes.

"me too, want to come home with me?"

"Yes but I can't. My wife. I mean" I start to panic and she kisses my lips. "Another time, let's enjoy this while we can." We kiss again and our bodies slowly grind together for several minutes. Our stomachs pang but our lust wins out and we push onward. Angela's orgasm reaches us first and although this one is not a gusher, she feels it intensely and starts to get loud. "Oh God Bob fuck me I'm coming" she exclaims. I try to stifle her cries by covering her mouth with mine but she pulls away and yells again "Oh God Bob fuck me I'm coming."

Her ability to let go like that feeds my own lust and soon I announce my own orgasm. "Oh God Angela I'm coming inside you" I say.

"Yes darling, cum inside me as hard as you can, oh God I'm coming again. Fill me Bob. Fill me up. Get me pregnant. Leave your wife. Cum inside me darling. I love you and I want you forever."

Ropes of cum burst out of my cannon-sized cock and fill Angela's impaled body. Her pussy squeezes my cock and milks all the jiz I have to give. Whether true love really exists between us or its just hot passionate heat of the moment talk, I know one thing for sure: the intensity of this orgasm is much more powerful than I ever have with my wife.

A light flashes in the distance and I whisper "Oh shit someone is coming."

"You got that right mister" says Angela. "Someone just came and now someone else is going to slip off and do clean up with her mouth" she says and giggles.

"Oh my God, I want that so bad but someone is coming. I can see their flashlight."

"No way" she says.

Then all the lights come on.

"Oh shit" she says and we both scramble for our clothes. We get them on in record time and as I stuff my shirt tail down my trousers, I see a guard turn down our aisle and head our way. We have eye contact and he says "Good evening sir. Is every one alright?"

"We're just finished a presentation" I say and step out into the passageway to block him from Angela's cube. "We heard a scream over the monitor. It sounded like a woman was being roughed up" he said.

"We haven't heard anything" I said as he attempted to pass through me. "Excuse me sir. I'd like to see for myself" he says and presses his hand to my chest. "Step aside please" he says. I move and then follow him as he steps into Angela's cube.

I look at Angela as she sits on her chair with her knees up and her feet resting on the seat of her chair. One arm is folded across her chest and the other holds her knees in place.

"You okay m'am" says the guard.

"Never better" she says grinning ear to ear.

"Well okay then" he says and then turns to leave her cube. After he walks into the corridor, he extracts a radio from his belt and raises it to his mouth. "All clear on level 4, section h" he says and then waits.

"Roger that" says a voice on the radio. "Head on over to level six Mac. We hear some screaming up there too." I walk into Angela's cube and smile as we both hear the guard say "we'll do." We're still looking at each other as the guard walks off. Then he turns toward us and asks "want me to leave the lights on for awhile so you can see?"

"Sure" I say. "Leave them on."

Angela smiles and moves her feet to the floor and when she moves her arms to the arm rests her blouse falls open and I can see her bare breasts. "Wow" I say and she jumps out of her chair and grabs me as she squeals "wee"; we embrace tightly and breathe shallowly until we calm and then I say "it's late. We should go home. We can finish up tomorrow."

"Tomorrow is Saturday" she says.

"Even better."

mdp_2004
mdp_2004
522 Followers