My Flower Is Now in Full Bloom

Story Info
Two lovers finally explore each other for the first time.
3.7k words
4.68
17.3k
10
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A loving scene as two people decide to take their affection to the next level.

***Many thanks to NickJBella for editing this scene for me!***

-------------------

"So, this is the view you have when you video message with me," he says with his strong Australian accent as he leans against the doorframe of my bedroom. He's tall and lean with shaggy sandy blonde hair and hypnotizing hazel eyes. He's dressed in flannel pajama bottoms and a white t-shirt. He startles me as I am at my vanity applying lotion to my arms. How long has he been standing there watching me while I was unaware of my surroundings?

We've been dating long distance for just over a month. So far, our relationship consists of him staying in hotel rooms, going out on the town, and a couple of casual visits at my house. This is actually the first time he has stepped foot into my bedroom. We agreed with him sleeping in the guest bedroom as we haven't even ventured into the world of sex yet. Is this a sign that he wants to take the next step in our relationship? I certainly take it to be that way, but I could be wrong. I know I can't resist my urges for wanting him any longer. I need him to embrace me as I intimately hug every inch of his manhood.

"Actually, if you want the full effect, you need to lie on the bed, right there in the middle. That is where I usually sit when we're chatting," I say as I nod my head in the direction of my bed.

"I thought I recognized the headboard." He climbs on the bed and rests his back on the mound of pillows. He bends his knees up and takes in his surroundings. He flashes a mischievous grin at me. Does he sense my plan or is it just wishful thinking on his part?

"Would you like me to show you what happens as soon as we say goodnight after chatting?" I ask.

He nods, smiles and lightly bites his lower lip as a spark appears in his eyes. I start to make my way to the light switch on the wall and I mirror his seductive smile. I dim the lights making the room a cozy, inviting glow.

"After turning the lights down, I make my way back to my bed where I lay down right where you are," I say as I approach the foot of the bed. I slowly crawl up to him on my hands and knees. He places his legs flat on the bed and I straddle his lap where there is nothing more than his pajama bottoms in between our intimate places. My short nightgown only covers a few inches of my thighs which is where his hands have decided to caress.

He looks me deeply in the eyes with much curiosity and whispers, "then what?"

Spoken in between soft, flirtatious kisses on his lips, chin, jawline, and neck, "Then I slowly close my eyes and imagine the different ways I would satisfy every last part of your body. During these thoughts, I can feel my flower slowly blooming. The petals spread as if they are in anticipation of the morning sunlight. I reach my hand down..." as I gently lead his hand in between my legs. "And I can feel the nightly dew deep within my petals." I slowly guide his fingers beyond my pussy lips and into the silky warmth crevice that I have yearned for him to explore with more than just his fingers. Our breathing quickens.

His fingers gently slide inside and I tense up for a second as I realize I may have finally been able to seduce him to the point of no return. I have him on my bed and hopefully under my erotic spell. I hear him lightly moaning with each sensual kiss. His thumb is wandering in search of a way to send me over the edge. Like a pro, he finds it without a hitch and slowly caresses my clit while sliding his fingers deeper inside. He certainly knows his way around. His movements become faster and I begin moving my hips along with his thrusting hand. My body starts tensing as the big moment nears. My breathing slows and I hold my breath with my back arching slightly away from him. I lean my head back and he kisses my neck as I hit my peak. My whole body trembles and I smile with pleasure.

"Is that close to what happens when you're alone?" he whispers into my ear. His breath gives me pleasurable shivers all throughout my sensitive body.

"This was so much more fun than doing it alone." I reach my hands up his shirt and pull it off over his head. I feel his heart pounding throughout his chest. With this much excitement, you would think he was the one who just got off with a toe-curling orgasm. He sits up towards me, wraps his arms around me, and holds me close while caressing my back.

"I can't stand it anymore; I want you now more than ever," I whisper as he's running his hands through my hair and kissing the small portion of my chest that is peering above the top of my nightgown. I am completely lost in the land of lust. So much so that I am almost oblivious to him pulling my nightgown up and exposing my breasts. He removes my nightgown and throws it on the floor next to his shirt. I can feel the warmth of his body next to my naked stomach and chest. He takes a nipple into his mouth and teases it with his tongue. He makes light nips with his teeth on my sensitive skin. Will he be a gentle, slow lover or will he take the reins and give me the ride of my life? I guess I am about to find out.

We roll over together and I can feel his throbbing cock pressed against me. I am beginning to feel nervous. I haven't made love to a new man in fifteen years. I feel as though I have reverted back to being a virgin; new to all the feelings both physical and emotional.

My hands wander down his muscular back, tug at the waistband of his pants, and smoothly slide over his well-rounded backside. He gets up on his knees and slowly pulls his pants the rest of the way off. I have seen him without a shirt plenty of times but never completely naked in person. The pictures we have exchanged certainly do no justice. I find myself in awe as I stare at him. My eyes canvas the beautiful art of his body. He has spent many hours to be in shape and his hard work shows in each naturally sculpted muscle. He doesn't spend his time in the gym to look like a bodybuilder; he sticks to an outdoor regimen giving him a more natural look. His chest is well sculpted; his abs are what many men desire to have and what many women would love to run their tongue over. And he's mine; all mine. I feel a rush come over me as I realize this.

I sit up while he is still kneeling between my legs. He leans forward to kiss me and I take his head in my hands. My fingers run through his hair, across his stubbly cheeks, down his neck, over his chest and coming to rest on his stomach. I am intimidated to fondle his rock-hard dick but I am able to quickly overcome that feeling and go ahead with a firm grasp with long strokes. It is hot to the touch and as smooth as velvet. The skin is tight and it's throbbing from within.

We lie back together on the soft hill of pillows. His warm body heat is comforting and the weight of him on top of me makes me feel safe and protected. I'm trying to be patient but I feel myself subconsciously grinding my hips against his, yearning for him to slip inside. His deep, sensual kisses have sent me to another plane. My surroundings are gone; there are only the two of us in my new little world. Nothing else exists or matters.

He makes it obvious that he is on a mission. His kisses, licks, and nibbles are on their way down to my stomach. His hands move up to cup my breasts. With each firm squeeze and a light pinch of my nipples, I find myself gasping with delight. He is a busy one, that's for sure. My mind is racing and I don't know where to focus. His tongue is tickling and teasing my stomach. I am mentally lost but I know I am in a good place. He's moving his kisses and licks down even farther. I can't stand it! I just want him to have his way with me. Slow. Fast. Rough. Intimate. I don't care. This moment has been a long time in the making. I am ready to explode with sexual energy that has been pent up for so long.

Suddenly, I realize there is a pause. Is something wrong? Has he changed his mind? There is silence except for my panting. Just when I feel as though I may be rejected, he makes a direct hit with his tongue that causes my toes to curl. I am in such sexual overdrive that it isn't long before I am taken over by pleasure once again. And somehow, over my screams of delight, I am able to hear him moan with satisfaction. Mission accomplished.

He climbs back up while I am still reeling with aftershocks, spasms, and quivers. I can smell and taste my sweetness on his lips as he kisses me. My flower is now in full bloom and his bee is eagerly searching for nectar.

Before I can catch myself, I blurt out, "please be gentle."

I was sure he would be taken aback but rather he looks me in the eyes and whispers, "of course I will."

Entrance is slow and steady. I am feeling like a virgin now more than ever; nervous, anxious, and excited all at the same time. My body is tensing; my grip tightens on his shoulders as I prepare to be taken to a new realm of lovemaking. He notices my being tense.

Out of fear and concern, he stops. "Am I hurting you?"

"No, I'm ok," I reply with a giggle. He flashes a smile of pride and makes a fulfilling thrust. I gasp and my breath is instantly taken away for a second. Lord, help me.

With each deep thrust, I feel a rush travel through me. I can feel his breath panting on me with each exploring kiss he makes; my lips, my earlobe, my neck; all of these places feeling the warmth and softness of his lips as he passionately tastes me. I finally find myself relaxed once again. The intimidation is over; the fear of pain is gone. I am now able to enjoy each and every move our bodies make in unison. He must sense this as well as his movements become faster and harder. He is reaching depths I didn't even know was possible. What have I gotten myself into? I went into this not knowing what to expect. He is certainly more than I imagined. I need to regain myself and let him know that I can hold my own.

With a swift kick of my legs, I am able to roll us over. It's time for me to take charge before I have no energy left to show him what I'm made of. I sit upright taking his erection completely in. He's watching my breasts as they rise and fall with each quick breath I take. His hands linger on my thighs before making their way to my hips. I look down and can see the small beads of sweat that have formed on my chest and breasts. My hair has started to get wet around the edge of my face. He uses his muscular arms to slowly rock my hips back and forth. Once I take over the motions he is clearly begging for, he allows his hands to find my stiff, perky nipples; they are staring at him with the same amount of attention his eyes have given them. The excitement inclines as I realize he is very accepting of what he sees.

His eyes finally break away from the staring contest with my breasts. "Come here," he instructs with a whisper.

I lean forward and grasp the bars on the headboard. He takes the weight of each breast in his hands and guides them to his mouth one by one.

"Your sweat tastes as sweet as every other part of your body," he says as his flicking tongue and nipping teeth arouse me more than I ever thought possible. My grip on the headboard tightens. Whoever designed this bed must have had one thing on their mind as the iron bars are placed at the perfect angle for getting the best leverage.

Leaning forward has allowed my over-sensitive, vulnerable clit to absorb each and every thrust and grind against him. I want to orgasm again but I'm afraid a third will do me in. Do I have the energy? Can I handle another one even though the end seems to be nowhere in sight for him? His stamina is amazing. The only thing I can think of to stop the inevitable from happening is to completely freeze.

I stop all motion occurring between our hips and I pry my hands from the bars expecting to see imprints from my adrenaline-fueled grip. I place my hands on his chest and I can feel it heaving with every deep, quick breath he takes. The sweat in his scarce chest hair glistens in the dim lighting. I slowly elevate myself off from his slick cock. He looks at me with profound interest. What do I have in mind? I lean down and plant a passionate kiss upon his lips. I tease him with the tip of my tongue; slowly slipping it between his lips and lightly rubbing it along the bottom of his front teeth. He opens his mouth and invites my roaming tongue in. We moan simultaneously with each deep, exploring kiss. He sweeps my hair up and holds it behind my head with both hands. His grip is tight and I find myself getting a thrill out of the slight tugging of my hair. I don't believe his intentions are to be a little rough but I certainly am not complaining.

I slide my way down to focus on his chest. "You smell so good," I say as I rub my cheek and nose along his damp skin while taking in the smell of sweat, adrenaline, and sex. All of which turn me on even more. I taste my way over to one of his nipples. I circle it with my tongue and look up at his reaction. His head is tilted back and he is moaning with joy. I decide to throw out a little bit of surprise by lightly pinching it between my teeth; certainly not hard enough to cause intense pain. He gasps, swiftly lifts his head, and looks down at me. I wink and smile up at him. He lets out a chuckle as I continue tasting my way over his abs. I can feel his cock slip between my breasts. I'm getting close to my destination. His hips are thrusting; his dick is sliding within the tunnel my breasts have formed around it. I reach in and grasp it firmly with my hand. I touch my tongue on the tip and then circle it around like I'm trying to savor every last bit of it. I move to the base and make one long, stiff lick along the entire length. His feet are squirming with joy. He still has his hands entangled in my hair and is anxiously guiding me to show me exactly what he wants. I'm not ready to give in just yet. I start kissing his thighs and nuzzling his smooth balls. I can see he takes special care to groom this area. Was this done recently in hopes of getting me right where he wants me? Maybe I'm not the only one who planned ahead. Using my tongue, I lure one into my mouth and carefully suck on it. I do the same with the other.

I hear, "Oh, yeah," whispered from his direction. From this angle I can't see what his expression is; the lights aren't bright enough for me to tell, either. I decide it's time to go in for the kill. He's been teased enough. I put a lusty grip at the base again and slowly take his cock into my mouth as far as I can. I start sucking and stroking in rhythm and I can feel his body tighten. I am now at an angle where I can see the enjoyment on his face. He lets go of my hair and I am able to take charge. I am careful to pay close attention to his body language as I don't want to get to that point where he's no longer able to control himself. The second I taste pre-cum, I realize that's my cue to stop.

I make sure to leave his dick wet and slick as I make my way back up to his face. His eyes are closed and he looks pleased with my techniques. He looks me in the eyes as I slide him back inside of me. This time I am able to take him in all the way without hesitation. I move up and down, back and forth, all around with random movements to keep him guessing. My clit has calmed down causing me to work harder to stimulate it again. He's focusing on my breasts once again as they bounce only inches from his face. I'm getting there; just a little longer and I'll be experiencing number three...but who's counting, right?

Before I fully reach my peak, he grabs my hips and we become perfectly still once again which causes me to gasp out loud.

"You're holding your breath, aren't you?" he asks with a knowing grin.

He's right. Holding my breath is a sure sign of me about to get off. My lady bits are screaming at me with anger and frustration. He pushes me up so I'm straddling his lap once again and he pulls himself up so we are face to face. I can smell a waft of sensual sweat following him. I wrap my legs around him and he crosses his ankles behind me. We have completely enveloped each other. I run my hands through his wet hair. I kiss a bead of sweat from his nose and I slide my tongue out to lick it off my lips.

"You are so sexy," gets whispered in my ear. "Let yourself go with me." It won't be hard since we fit perfectly together like a puzzle in the most intimate of positions and I'm still right there on the edge.

"Pull my hair," I beg. He gives me a startled look that quickly fades as he finds a handful and tugs. My head tilts back and I squeeze him with every limb as I scream out his name. I can feel a rush of wetness down below.

Just as I start coming down from my orgasmic high, his body tenses and his grip on my hair tightens again. He lets out a satisfied groan accompanied with a final hard thrust. I am completely in tune with his body and I can feel each pulse and flex of his cock exploding inside of me. I am paralyzed; I can barely breathe.

It is now that I realize how much I am truly in love with this man. I have questioned this for some time now but after this amazing experience, I definitely know for sure. I want him. I need him. I never want to let him go. But, I have yet to tell him. Before I get the chance to say anything he tenderly takes my face in his hands. We are nose to nose, feeling each other's breath on our lips. "I love you more than I ever imagined I could love someone."

My heart skips a beat. I am melting inside at the sound of his words. "I love you too, Ryan."

We continue to hold each other as our bodies settle from the erotic journey we just endured. Our heartbeats and breathing slowly make their way back to normal. He lays back and it isn't until then that I slowly remove his flaccid, yet powerful, memory maker from within me. I snuggle my face into his neck and take in the delectable aroma of hot sex and passion that was just made.

I roll over onto my back and look to my left. There lies the man who truly took me to the brink of reality. He looks at me with his mysterious eyes. Are they full of lust and satisfaction? I can't tell. His eyes have always been hard for me to read. He takes my left hand into his right one and intertwines our fingers. He raises them both up to his lips and places a tender, loving kiss on each of my fingers. He holds them in front of his face and I can feel each warm breath he exhales.

"That was amazing," I say to him as I roll on my side to face him. "You have given me something special that I will always remember." The room feels cold but my body is still numb. I don't think I can walk; my knees are weak. I'm still trembling when my thighs rub together in just the right way. I weakly drape my leg over him. He rolls over towards me and encases me with his muscular, protective arm. He, too, is shaking. I'm not sure if he's cold or if it is his body recuperating from the erotic shock it just experienced. Peace falls over me. No regrets.