My Footballing Fantasy

Story Info
A dreamy encounter with a favorite footballer.
2k words
4
10k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn!" I hang my head in frustration at the missed chance, knowing it cost us the Co-Ed Rec Football League championship. I know I need to at least pretend to have a decent excuse, so I reach down and adjust my laces, and I can feel the eyes on my ass in my little football shorts. This gets me squirming a little, but I shake my head clear and focus on the match at hand.

"It's ok, keep your chin up," I hear from Rachel, one of our midfielders, who gives me a reassuring tap on the rear and we move on with the game. A few minutes later, I redeem myself. A ball squirts out to me on the edge of the box from a corner, and I slam it home, giving us the lead. This proves enough to win it, and the Rangers are the city champs! After some congratulatory hugs and high fives, we agree to meet out our favorite pub to celebrate. I walk over to my car, which is parked way off in the corner of the lot. I glance around and don't see a soul, so I strip off my sweaty jersey as I reach my old clunker in favor of a t-shirt sitting on the backseat.

"That was some finish back there," I hear from behind me. I wheel around, and am stunned with what faces me. Precociously mussed up brown hair atop a thin, but obviously muscled body, and a confident smile.

Flustered, I barely stammer out "Ar...are you...?"

He laughs and nods his head. "I really am David Bentley, not just some imposter. But as I was saying, that was a hell of a finish out there."

"Thank you," I say, suddenly remembering the fact that I was standing in front of one of my idols in my sports bra. I blush deeply and reach into my car for that shirt.

David continues explaining, "I was just out on a run around the park, and couldn't help but to stay and watch the match. You're a fiery little winger, aren't you?"

I blush again (or is it still?) and murmur "Thank you, I've played all my life in that position and...."

David steps a little closer to me and whispers, "You know, you didn't need to put that shirt on, I rather liked that bra on you."

My head is truly spinning at this point; do I really have one of the sexiest footballers in England coming onto me? I feel his hands on my hips, fingers toying at the hem of my shirt, and I know for certain that I do. I let myself go, and reach up to his lips and kiss him, pressing myself into his strong chest. He slides a hand down to my bum and gives it a squeeze.

"Did I mention that you're damn sexy on a pitch too?" he smiles at me.

I break away and ask him for a second, ducking behind the car. David looks puzzled, but likes what he sees when I come back: I rid myself of that shirt he didn't like, and yank off my cleats and shin guards.

"Better?" I ask, doing a quick twirl for him.

He responds by striding toward me and kissing me hard, pressing me up against the car. We waste no time now, his hands head straight for my pert breast, mine for the growing bulge in his jogging shorts.

He pulls his head back for a second, looking nervous, and I reassure him, "We're in the middle of nowhere, we won't be seen." With that, I kiss him again, raising my arms above my head. He lifts my bra up over my head and throws it away. I feel him smile when his fingers find my pierced nipple. "Mmmmm. That's good David." He bends down and kisses and bites my neck, a spot that makes me melt and my pussy gush. I play with his hair as he kisses down to my breasts, tonguing and teasing my nipples. I know now that I must have this man. I gently pull him back up, and suddenly twirl around him, switching our places.

"Mmm you're just as fiery in the...er...park...as you are on the pitch aren't you?" he smirks at me.

I just let my tongue give a witty response as I kiss and lick and nibble around his neck and chest. I realize that he lost his shirt at some point, but I'm too insanely horny to have noticed. Although I missed out, his chiseled chest is sending new waves of heat down through my center. I kiss around his navel and waist, and then yank down his shorts and boxers in one swoop, and his meat springs out to greet me.

"Oh my Lord...how did I get this lucky?" I ask myself.

As I kiss the head of his cock, David lets out a great sigh. I smile up at him as I lick him like a lollipop, and he tangles his hands in my hair. I slowly take every inch of the thick rod into my mouth, and he groans out quite loudly. I pull him out, and his cock is now slick with my saliva. I slowly jerk him off and divert my attention to his lovely balls, licking them and massaging them with a free hand. Now that all his bits are glistening, I can really get working. I take about half of his throbbing member in my mouth, and wrap one hand around the base. I slowly suck what's in my mouth and swirl tongue all over the delicious cock. My free hand massages and gently tugs his balls, growing heavier by the minute. I occasionally take all of the steel-like cock in my mouth, burying my nose in his musky pubes. Now he's moaning louder, telling me that he is going to cum. I take him out of my mouth and aim him directly at my chest, jerking him hard.

We make eye contact, and I softly say "Splash my boobs."

This is all it takes. Jet after jet of thick, white jizz hits me, some splashing, some running down my taut tummy. He empties his last bit of spunk onto me and sinks down to the ground next to me. I give him my best sex eyes as I scoop some of his cum onto a finger and seductively lick it off.

"I suppose you need to shower after such an intense match, huh?" David asks me. I agree fervently. He pulls his shorts back up and I put my shirt back on. My bra is long gone. David leads me by my hand to his Bentley, and before I can make a quip, he snidely says "I bought it for its name."

On the brief ride over to his pad he has one hand on the wheel, and one hand on my clit, expertly keeping me on the brink. At one or two of the red lights along the way, the drivers next to us shoot quizzical glances over to us, hearing my moaning through our open windows. We reach David's driveway, and I know once the door closes I will pounce him in a flash.

We make our way straight to the bathroom for a shower, leaving a trail of clothes along the way. We hop in, and David sets the shower to the perfect steamy temperature, and he pulls me into him. He faces the showerhead and steers me so that my clit is being hit just right by the pulsing showerhead. I feel his hard cock poking about my entrance, and I reach down and spread myself open for him. David takes me from behind, pinching and pulling at my nipples, and biting my neck, and I thrust back to match each of the pumps from his strong legs.

All these sensations combine with the fact that I am now hornier than I have ever been in my life to make cum hard and quickly. I scream out in the shower, my pussy clamping on his cock. I can barely stand, but he keeps me up. Waves upon waves of pleasure wrack my body, I think it will never end. My muscles twitch and tighten, my toes curl, and I buck like a madwoman. Somehow, he stays in me, and once I come down from the cosmos of climax, he slowly starts to thrust into me, working me towards a second ecstasy.

We take this one slow, as I'm still dazed from the first orgasm. The water is too much, so we back away. He gently massages my clit, showing the same dexterity he showed in the car, and begins to fuck me harder. I bump back into him, and I feel him swelling. I know he's getting close. Speech has been long lost by both of us, our moans, grunts, and groans echo loudly in the shower and bathroom. I wonder briefly if there's any maid or butler who can hear us. He steps up the speed of the circles on my clit, and I know I'm going to cum soon. And cum I do. I let out one long, loud moan through my orgasm, and entire being shakes with the strength of this cum. Every nerve ending spasms and gives me pleasure. This orgasm is better than first.

This time, it's too much for David too, and I feel him swell impossibly large, and then shoot his cum deep into me. He fucks me like a madman through his orgasm, stretching mine out till I think I'll be feeling this forever. We finally both slide down into the tub, and luxuriate in the afterglow and the hot water spraying us.

"Don't think I'm done with you yet," David tells me. Wondering what more we could do, I eventually get out of the shower and grab us some towels to dry off with. We stroll into David's bedroom, naked as the day we were born, and he lays me down on the bed. He massages my thighs and calves, and it is obvious he knows what he is doing. I stretch out and bask in the feeling. David moves up my legs and works on my tummy now, using some lotion from the bed stand. He oils up my breasts and works his magic on them. Soon I'm squirming, but he just won't head back to my pussy, which is now hotter than a supernova. "Patience" is the only explanation he has for me.

He heads back down to my feet, and works his way up painfully slowly. He finally plants a kiss on the small patch of red above my pussy and says, "I wanted this the moment I saw you on the pitch. I had to plant myself between these lovely thighs and I want to savor it."

He turns his attention again to my thighs, focusing on the sensitive insides. He is driving me wild, and I wrap my legs around his head and pull him into me. He licks my lips, and I immediately know this will be phenomenal. He teases my clit and works a finger into my tight tunnel. I feel like there are two tongues working on me, and can do nothing but moan my approval. The sensations coming from my button are indescribable, and every movement sends pulses to every corner of my body. Before long my toes are curled, and my thighs are squeezing his head so hard I worry I may make him pass out. I arch my back and shove myself into his face.

Then it hits. My hips buck like I'm possessed. My legs clamp him in place, my chest is flushed and I'm making noises never heard or made before by humans. This orgasm is short, but more intense than anything I've ever known of. I'm shaking, and my vision is blurring. I worry someone will think I'm being murdered, but they couldn't be more wrong. I feel oooohhhh so good. I cry out to every saint I know, and some I don't.

I wake up to the sun shining in my face the following morning. I was sleeping with my head on David's chest, his fingers lovingly playing with my hair. I never did make it to the pub to celebrate, and there is no way anybody's going to believe this.