My Former Student

Story Info
A former mature student re-enters my life. WOW!
2.2k words
3.98
50.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
purdie2
purdie2
20 Followers

Last week, I ran into a former student of mine. When I taught her, she had returned to college after having seen her son enter elementary school. At that time, she was about 28 years old, very pretty, great body, enticing smile, and terrific personality. Her name was Bea (still is).

Bea was a Polish girl who was full of life and knew how to attract a guy's attention. Maybe it was because she always left the top two buttons of her blouse undone so she could show the swells of her beautiful tits. Even when she didn't wear a blouse, she wore a loose top that gave a view of her cleavage. Bea was hot, hot, hot!

Well, I went into a store, and there she was. I went over to her and we both hugged each other and kissed on the cheek. "Finally!" she said. "I get to see you again. Where have you been?" I filled her in just a bit then said, "What time do you get off for lunch?" and she said "In less than an hour. Why don't you come back here and we can go to that cafe across from here." I told her than I would be back at twelve, then left the store.

We went for lunch and got caught up on a lot of stuff; and from the course of our conversation, I had a feeling that we could have more than lunch if I pursued this properly. At the end of the hour she said she had to get back to work, and I told her I would go back with her since I didn't do my shopping when I was in her store the first time. We stepped outside the door and started across the street with her holding my arm, squeezing me close to her.

After I chose my leather jacket; and before we went to the cash register, we were back by the change rooms out of the sight of others in the store. She was standing so close to me that I could feel her tits rubbing up against my arm. I was finished my shopping; and before heading to the front of the store I said,

"Bea, can I kiss you?"

She said, "You can do anything you want to me."

I chuckled at this and replied, "What I want to do to you, I can't do right here."

"Well then, find a place. And just what is it you want to do? she asked.

"Let me see. I think I'll begin by going down on you. How does that sound?" I teased.

"If you like to lick pussy as much as I like to suck dick, then we're in for a good time. But, I don't think there's a place to do this, is there?"

I told her about my looking after my brother's condo while he is away until the end of April and that my wife is going on a shopping trip with our daughter and two other ladies for the weekend and were leaving in the morning. She said, "Are you serious? I have tomorrow off. Want to get together then?

I said, "Sure. I'll go home and do some tongue exercises just for you. Here's my business car. The address is on the front, but I'll put my private e-mail address on the back. You can write anytime and anything because no one has access to it. What time?"

"I'm so fucking horny right now that I might have to take a finger break after you leave." then she scanned the store, reached down and grabbed my cock for about three seconds then let go.

"Oooh that feels so good. I love cock so much that I could drop down and suck you off right here, but I think I'd better wait. Come on, let's go check out. How about ten or ten-thirty tomorrow." She leaned into me and we gave each other a short kiss on the lips. I was walking behind her admiring her ass—what a sexy walk! "Nice ass" I said quietly to her. "Thanks. Yours isn't too bad either. I checked it out earlier."

The next morning, Bea came to the condo wearing a red v-neck sweater and a pair of tight black slacks that highlighted her fantastic ass. I met her at the door and we immediately embraced. I put my arms around her, then let my hands drop down and I held her ass as I pulled her into me.

We stopped kissing long enough for her to say,

"I can feel your cock pressing into my pussy. Fuck, it doesn't take you long to get ready. Can I suck you now? she said as she held onto my cock. "I just love cock-sucking and the feel of having one slide in an out of my mouth like I was being fucked. I absolutely loved the taste of cum."

I didn't want to do it right then because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get hard again for quite a while. I told her to wait for a bit while we play with each other. Then I slipped my hands up under her sweater and found her braless tits with hard nipples just waiting to be fondled.

She lifted her arms up and took off her sweater.

"Fuck, Bea, your tits are marvellous." I said, then leaned down to suck on then. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to see them when you were my student."

"You're kidding?" she exclaimed. "I didn't even think you noticed me and my tits then. I tried and tried to tease you my leaving my shirt open or by bending down so you could see them, but you never made a move. As a matter of fact, there were days that I even undid an extra button to show you more with the hope that you would get a hard-on that I could see from a distance. You have no idea of how much I wanted you then and would have done anything for me. I never knew you were interested in me at all. I had quite a crush on you then, but I thought you'd be too straight for me to make a move, and you certainly didn't."

I explained to her that I had sneaked peeks down her blouse and shirt at every opportunity but had to be careful I didn't get caught. "I wasn't aware that you were cock-teasing me then but I couldn't take a chance of getting fired or being charged with sexual harrassment." She said she understood.

"Let's go to the bedroom. I've got to have your cock somewhere in me and I don't care where."

We went into the bedroom and I gently pushed her down on the bed then reached up and undid her pants and slid them down. She raised her ass up and pulled her panties down at the same time revealing a sweet shaved pussy. I immediately got on the bed, slid down between her legs and pulled them over my shoulders and buried my face in her pussy and began to work it with my tongue.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. Suck me hard. Fuck me with your tongue. Lick my clit. Here, let me open it wide for you." and with that, she spread her pussy lips wide open so I could eat all the sweet pink meat I wanted. I felt her hand go down between my face and her pussy and I knew she was playing with her clit as I sucked her. I slipped one hand under her ass and found her hole. As I slid my hand up and down her crack, she started screaming at me.

"Oh fuck this is sooo good. Finger my ass. Suck my cunt. Give it all to me. I'm going to cum any minute." she said.

As I shook my face across her pussy, I began a slow, gentle fucking motion of my finger. She responded by grabbing my head and pushing it hard into her cunt as she bucked her body up and down all the time yelling, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Fuck me. I'm cumming now. Suck my pussy harder. Finger my ass faster. Here I cum." and with that, she almost smothered me as she pushed my face further into her pussy. I could feel her juices running out and down my face as she orgasmed once, then again.

"Man, do you ever know how to suck pussy. It has been ages since I had two orgasms in a row and this is our first time. Come on up on the bed. I want to suck your cock and taste your cum." She said.

"How about I tittie-fuck you while you suck me, Bea," I suggested.

"Tittie-fuck? Does that mean what I think it means?" she asked.

I said, "Yeah, I put my dick between your tits, you squeeze them around my dick; I fuck you up and down while you lower your mouth to suck as much of me as you can. Want to try it?"

"Sure. I've never done it before, so let's give it a try."

I straddled her sides and we positioned ourselves to begin our new journey. Her tits were big, but my cock was too short to protrude from her tits to her mouth. However, she stuck her tongue out and tasted the end of my dick each time I thrusted upward.

"I love this. I can taste just enough of your precum to make me want to swallow all of you. Move up further and put your cock into my mouth. I told you I love cock-sucking, and getting just a little of it just isn't the same." I moved up so that my knees were almost pinning her shoulders to the bed, but she had enough freedom to finger herself as she was sucking me.

"What a beautiful sight, Bea. You are a gorgeous cocksucker. Suck me, Baby. Lick my head and my balls. Let me fuck your mouth, you cock-sucking beauty. Suck me, Honey." I just couldn't stop encouraging her with my trash-talking; and I know she was enjoying it because she was pulling me tighter and tighter into her face. I don't know how long this lasted, but I know it must have been about twenty minutes before I pulled away from her face. I was going to cum but I didn't want to right now.

"Stop sucking me, Bea. I don't want to cum just yet. I want to fuck you. Are you ready?"

"Are you nuts? I was ready when I walked in the door. Let's doggie-fuck." She said.

She got on all fours on the bed and I played with her ass-slit with my cock just to get us both warmed up. She loved that!

"I don't want you to fuck my ass, but you know what I really, really like? I love it when someone cums in my ass without penetrating me. You know, just lets the cum dribble down my ass. Fuck, I love that feeling." She says

We fucked for quite a while, and taking her from behind was a terrific experience. I had all of her cunt at my disposal; and with long, hard strokes we were in second heaven. It got to the point where I just had to cum.

"Bea, I'm going to cum now. Do you still want me to cum in your ass?"

"Oh fuck, yes. Shoot your cum in me. Give it to me Honey, then let me clean your cock off." That was all I needed to hear to move back and position my cock at her slit. I held my cock with one hand as I held open her ass with the other, then let it go. I no sooner shot my load when she flipped over and gobbled my cock and cleaned off the cum.

"I loved every minute of this, and I loved being with you more than I thought I would. I don't get this kind of loving at home, so I am hoping that we can be fuck-buddies. Can we?" she asked.

"Bea, I'd be your fuck-buddy anytime. We have until the end of April to use my brother's place and we can meet almost anytime. The neighbors are far enough away that they won't know what's going on; and since my wife works downtown either every afternoon or every evening, I know we can set up some suck-and-fuck sessions. By the way, I love being with you; and even if this didn't happen today, I know I would have found a reason for going to your store just to see you. You are everything I hoped you would be. Thanks, Baby.

It was almost mid-afternoon by this time and she had to leave to be at home before her son got off the bus. We didn't have time for a shower, but we did clean each other up, then kissed and hugged our good-byes with plans for repeats. That night, I got an e-mail from her thanking me for such a good time and ended it with, "By the way, I still had cum leaking out of me when I got in the shower. I used it to lube up my pussy as I finger-fucked myself thinking of you. It's a distant second-best, though. Lots of love to you. Bea."

purdie2
purdie2
20 Followers