My Fourth Meeting With Ali! Ch. 1

Story Info
Her last meeting with old Arab & his 2 boys.
1.9k words
4.08
81.9k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 05/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday 23 of January 2001.

8:00 PM.

It was snowing and I had been afraid that their visit here would be cancelled. I waited but they only arrived a bit later than Ali had promised, but better late than never.

He told that he was about to phone me and tell me we would have to meet another weekend, but both his boys have heard so much about "the Danish whore" he had been fucking, so they have been pestering him, and at last he gave in.

They both were eager to start fucking me and humiliate my poor husband.

They told him to strip naked, and then they tied him under the dining-table face up, after that they took of my clothes, their hands were all over my trembling body, all the signs point to a real good weekend. Then they dropped their clothes and we were all naked.

Ali said: "Grab her and put her on the table!"

I was placed so I stood with spread legs and my pussy right over my husbands face; Ali just loved to humiliate him.

Achmeed and Hassan stood at each side of the table holding my hands and legs, I was helpless and in their power and I loved it.

As they stand holding me tight I watched their cocks grow hard.

Achmeed was the youngest, he was very dark like Ali and he had a cock nearly as big as Ali.

Hassan's skin was a lighter tone and his cock was smaller than the other's, OK small is maybe not the right word, his cock was about 22 cm long and 17-18 cm around, it certainly was bigger than my husbands.

Now Ali pushed his big fat cock up into my soaking and hot pussy with one hard and deep thrust, I was moaning: "OOOH YES ALI, I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS FOR SO LONG!"

Ali fucked me while his boys hold me to the table, I moaned and screamed as he fucked me real hard, I got an orgasm right before he hammered his cock to the bottom of my pussy groaning: "HERE IT COMES YOU HORNY WHORE, OOOOOH YES NOOOOOW!"

He filled my belly with his hot sticky seed, and when he pulled his cock out I felt it running from my pussy, I know where it ended, in the face of my poor husband.

Then Ali and Hassan changed places, Ali told Hassan to clean my husbands face from his seed before he fucked me, so he could get a good look at me getting another black cock in my hungry pussy.

Hassan's cock slide right inside me, He was smaller than Ali and I had no troubles taking his cock after Ali's big fat cock.

Hassan fucked me hard and fast, he hammered his cock deep in me to compensate for his smaller size, it was so good, and I moaned as he fuck me: "YES HASSAN FUCK ME HARDER, FUCK ME HARDER!"

Hassan groaned: "YOU ARE RIGHT DADDY, SHE IS ONE HELL OF A WHORE, OOOH YES SHE IS MAKING ME COME NOOOW!"

I got a minor orgasm as Hassan filled my pussy with his seed, when he pulled his cock out; it ran down in the face of my husband.

Now Achmeed changed place with Hassan, he hammered his big fat cock into my pussy with the words: "TAKE THIS YOU HORNY WHITE WHORE!"

I screamed at the hard entry: "NOOOO ACHMEED TAKE IT EASY IT HURTS NOOOOOOO!"

Achmeed laughed and said: "YOU ARE A WHORE LENE AND YOU DESERVES TO BE FUCKED LIKE ONE, HARD AND FAST!"

Achmeed didn't care about my sobbing and screaming and fucked me harder and harder, it hurts like hell but at the same time it made me come, 3 times before he at last hammered his fat cock to the bottom of my pussy with these words: "TAKE THIS YOU WHITE THRASH WHORE, NOW I'M GOING TO KNOCK YOU UP!"

After he has delivered his seed he pulled out, and again the seed poured down in my poor husbands face.

I lay on the table panting for air, I had nearly fainted, but I manage to keep my consciousness.

After that delightful fucking I vent out to make some coffee, we had the coffee and a little chat .

10:30 PM

Now they pulled my husband and me into the bedroom and tied him to a chair beside the bed, I was placed on the bed, Hassan, Ali and Achmed took me all 3 at the same time, Ali lay flat on his back and I was ordered to impale my self on his big fat cock.

I did that moaning, "OOOH YES ALI, IT FEELS SO GOOD WITH YOUR COCK IN MY PUSSY!"

I felt stuffed with his big fat cock deep in my belly, but that was nothing compared to what I felt like a moment later.

Then I got a glimpse of Hassan putting some lubrication Jelly on his cock, I felt it being pressed against my tight asshole.

I was screaming as he forced his entry and filled my belly even more. Achmeed quickly gagged me with his big cock.

I could hardly take it inside my mouth in the beginning, and soon I could only take half his cockhead into my mouth.

Now they fucked me in all tree holes, I was in another world, which only consist of those 3 cocks fucking me it was so good.

I could hardly breeze my mouth being forced to suck Achmeed's cock, so the only sounds I made was strange moaning sounds.

When I got my first orgasm he pulled his cock out for a moment, I screamed: "OOOOOH MY GOD – I'M COMING OOOOOOOH YES OOOOOOOOOH!"

When I calmed down a bit Achmed pressed his cock back into my mouth, I heard Hassan breathe heavily and soon after he filled my ass hissing: "Take my seed you bitch!"

Achmed pulled his cock out of my mouth and pressed it against my tight abused ass, I moaned and begged: "NO ACHMED PLEASE NOT MY ASS!"

He just laughed and pressed harder and soon the big fat cock disappeared deep into me, NOW my belly was stuffed, 2 big cocks working deep into me, I moaned and sobbed and screamed another orgasm out.

Achmed laughed and said: "WHAT A HORNY SLUT DAD!"

Ali said laughing: "YES ACHMED, SHE IS A WHITE TRASH WHORE!"

They fucked me until they both came nearly at the same time and filled my holes with their seed.

Achmed pulled his cock out and Ali pushed me of, I lay flat on my bag panting for air, their seed was running from my holes and made a big puddle on the sheets.

Achmed, Hassan and Ali vent to the bathroom to wash up a bit, I lay there on the bed with my abused holes displayed for my helpless husband until they came back, then I vent down to wash up.

After washing up I vent back to the bedroom and asked Ali if thy wanted more coffee, they did and I asked if I could release my husband, Ali looked at him and said: "OK he can help you with the coffee.

11:50 PM

We put the coffee on the table, we called Ali and his boys and drank the coffee I sat at the end of the table with Ali on my right side and Achmed on my left, Hassan and Jorgen sat out of reach.

I only had a nightgown on and both Ali and Achmed fondled my breasts, thighs and pussy, it was hard drinking coffee without spilling it.

After coffee Ali and Achmed lifted me up on the table and Ali fucked me again Achmed kneaded my tits and kissed my belly, he told my husband to place his hand on my belly so he could feel Ali's big cock work deep in my belly.

Hassan kissed me and soon he entered the table and straddled across my chest and forced me to suck his cock.

Ali said: "Well cuckold can you feel my dick in your wife's belly?"

He didn't answer.

Ali repeated his answer: "Well cuckold can you feel my dick in your wife's belly?"

I heard my husband say in a low tone of voice: "Yes Ali I feel it!"

Ali said: "What do you feel cuckold?"

My husband said: "I feel your big fat cock in my wife's belly!"

Ali continued: "Now cuckold ask me to put my seed in your wife's womb!"

No answer!

Ali again repeated his question: "Ask me to put my seed in your wife's womb!"

I heard my husband's voice: "Ali will you please put your seed in my wife's womb!"

Ali laughed and said: "Hear that my sons, hear the white cuckold ask me to knock his wife up, what a wimp!"

He continued: "Now Lene you have to ask me too, where do you want my seed, on your belly and tits or in your fertile womb?"

Hassan pulled his cock out of my mouth to let me answer his father.

I said: "OOH ALI PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR SEED IN MY WOMB, GIVE ME YOUR BABY!"

I know that those words turned my husband on, and it sure turn Ali on.

He fucked me harder for a short time and then he groaned: "Here it comes you horny bitch - OOOOOOOH YYYYYEEEES NOOOOW!"

I felt Ali's cock grow even thicker and then it filled my belly!"

A moment later Achmed took over and fucked me, Ali's seed and my juices lubricated his cock, and so his entry was quite easy. He fucked me hard and Ali sat down beside the table calling me and my husband dirty names.

He also encouraged Achmed to fuck me even harder, now I heard Hassan breathe harder and suddenly his thick seed poured down my throat, I had a hard time swallowing it all.

Achmed was then getting closer and closer and suddenly he yelled: "NOW YOU FILTHY BITCH I'M GOING TO KNOCK YOU UP!"

His seed poured out inside me now and Achmed said: "Say thank you whore!"

I said: "Thank you for filling me with your seed Achmed!"

Ali told my husband that it was time for him to go to bed, we had 2 mattresses we put on the guestroom floor for Hassan and Achmed, the first night Ali wanted me for him self.

Saturday 24

00:30

We vent to bed and Ali started to caress all of my hot naked body, the juices flow from my pussy, I was so hot and horny.

Ali told me to spread my legs wide apart and pressed his cock into my pussy and fucked me hard it was soo good.

We got an orgasm nearly at the same time, me first and Ali only had to take 3 more moves before he delivered his seed deep inside me.

He lay on top of me for a long time so his big cock slowly grow limp inside me, I just love the feeling of a cock growing smaller inside me, I know then it was me that have the power to make it small again.

We washed up a bit and got back to bed to sleep, I was tired and sore and fell asleep real fast.

That was the end of Friday 23 of January 2001 and the start of Saturday 24

More to follow