My Fourth Meeting With Ali! Ch. 3

Story Info
Her last day with Ali & the boys.
841 words
3.71
37.7k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 05/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday the 25 of February

8:10 AM

I woke up between Hassan and Achmeed they were still sleeping.

I simply had to go to the bathroom; I left the bed quietly and closed the bathroom door after me.

After having done what I needed I washed up a bit and then I heard the door.

It was Hassan, he put his finger on his lips and whispered: "Achmeed is still sleeping, let's not wake him up yet!

Hassan grabbed my breasts from behind, I could feel his hard cock against my back, I turned my head and smiled to him and whispered: "What do you want Hassan?" Like I didn't know that.

Hassan whispered: "I want to fuck you right now!"

I kneeled in front of him and sucked his cock, it was hard already and he said: "I want you from behind on all four Lene!"

I put a towel on the floor and got down on all four.

Hassan let a finger slip into my pussy and said: "I guess you are ready Lene!"

He pressed his hard cock deep into my pussy and fucked me, I tried to keep my voice down while I moaned and sighed.

Hassan fucked me with long slow moves and kneaded my buttocks.

His breathing became harder and harder, he was about to come, I rubbed my clit as he fucked me and suddenly he came deep inside me, I rubbed my clit a couple of times and felt the orgasm overpower me.

I screamed out loud: "Oooooo my god Hassan I'm coming ooooooooh yeeees oooooooh!"

The door was opened and Achmeed hissed: "Well well Hassan are you cheating your own brother, I want her too!"

"Come here whore kneel in front of me and suck my cock!"

Hassan pulled his cock out and I kneeled in front of Achmeed, he slapped me in my face with his big soft cock.

I started to suck it and felt I come alive and grow.

He pulled me up on my feet by the hair and said: "Down on the bed whore and spread wide, you are going to get my cock now!"

I obeyed and soon I lay on my back with my legs wide apart and Achmeed's cock in between my pussylips.

Achmeed played with the cock, up and down over my clit and then only the head inside out again and up and down over my clit, he kept on doing that for some time.

I couldn't bare it any longer and begged him: "Please Achmeed fuck me please fuck me!"

Achmeed laughed and said: "Say - I want your big cock in my cunt and want you to put your seed in my womb - please!"

I was desperate after that big cock and said: "I want your big cock in my cunt and want you to put your seed in my womb - please!"

I have hardly finished the sentence before Achmeed hammered his big cock to the bottom of my pussy and fucked me hard. He laughed and said: "Did you listen Hassan - that's the way the white sluts shall have it!"

He fucked me hard and I screamed and moaned and had 2 orgasms before he at last injected his seed deep into my belly.

The door was opened and Ali came in with a big smile and said: "Breakfast is ready!"

He looked me in the eyes and said: "Fine boys aren't they Lene?"

I smiled and said: "Yes Ali you have 2 fine boys!"

10:00 AM

We had our breakfast, I was a bit sad because soon Ali & his boys would leave us.

After breakfast Ali pulled me to the bedroom and there he fucked me one more time.

He fucked me hard and fast and after he filled me with his seed he put a pillow under my ass so his seed would stay inside me longer.

He said: "If you are not pregnant after this Lene, you will have to come to Sweden, then I'll fuck you several times a day until we reach our goal - what do you say about that Lene!"

I told him that I prefer to have him visiting me.

He said if you are not pregnant this time Lene You'll have to come to Sweden, that's final!"

I said I would give it a thought.

We chatted for a while, while he let me lie with the pillow under my ass and then he kissed me and washed up and get in his clothes.

12:10 PM

We had a light lunch and after that Ali & the boys left us.

That was the last time I meet Ali, he was still saying that I had to go to Sweden, but I had been "cheating" both him and my husband by taking pills all the way, and didn't think I could do that for a month or more in Sweden.

I miss Ali's big cock but don't think I would be able to take the final step.