My French Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding their gazes I slowly reached out and held one of each of their wrists. Not moving my eyes from both of them for a moment I slowly pulled those wrists towards the other’s stomach.

“God what am I doing.” I thought for never for once before in my life had I ever even had such thoughts? I placed each hand on the others erection and gently closed the fingers around it so each of my lovers was holding the others prick in their hand. And then I moved the hands up and down so that they were masturbating each other. This obviously came naturally to them and they took to it very easily. As they did that to each other so I licked and kissed them alternately running my tongue from the base of one cock over the tip and onto the tip of the other and then down that’s length.

“Jesus Mandy,” Richard said laughing, “you’re turning us into gays.”

“Don’t you like it?” I asked

“Hmmm maybe too much,” Luc replied, “I am near to cumming.”

“So am I,” was Richard’s taught reply.

Seeing them do that to each other was so different and so , one of the most erotic sights I’d ever seen. But it quickly became even more erotic. Richard reached out with his other hand and taking mine he pushed my hand downwards so that it was pressed against my pussy. He said

“Mandy you do this as well with us.”

I most willingly obliged and soon I was rubbing myself right alongside my clitoris with one hand while the other ran round the soaked lips of my vagina

Luc muttered through clenched teeth, “can we cum on your breasts Mandy, please let us cum on you?”

His words crashed into my mind and the mere thought of having the two of them do that almost made me cum on the spot. I don’t know why and have never tried to analyse the reason but having a lover cum onto me, particularly my breasts, has always been a big turn on for me.

I laid between them my hands taking me roaring to yet another orgasm as I heard them both grunting and sighing as they almost simultaneously reached their climaxes. The sperm shot from them splattering over my breasts with a few stray spurts hitting my face and hair. It seemed to go on for ages until at last both finished and leaning forward Richard wiped Luc’s penis over my right boob as Luc did the same with Richard’s to my other breast.

Our last night we drank too much, we stayed up too late and we were not in the best of shape for sex. In fact the last time was by far the least successful. However, it was the most tender and caring for we laughed together and cried together as we contemplated my departure and talked of the future. A future that none us, deep down, really believed would happen. Well holiday romances never do have a future, do they?

1...5678910