My French Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were huddled together, both of them naked and me just in the white thong. We were close, touching, all together in one group, sitting up holding Richard, consoling him and encouraging him. Luc I could see was hard, very hard and he had a nice cock. Long slim and thrusting upwards along his flat, taught stomach out from a mass of crinkly pubic hairs. It looked so tempting that I almost reached out for it. His arm was around Richard’s shoulders, his chest pressed against his friend’s arms, his other hand on his knee. I also had my arm around the sobbing young man feeling the shuddering in him as he cried.

“Oh Amanda, “ he stammered between sobs, “I’m so sorry ,so very, very sorry.”

I pulled him closer not in a sexual embrace but in a comforting one as I whispered,

“Don’t be silly, it’s fine, I understand I really do. Let’s just leave it,” I replied feeling a strong pang of disappointment after being so close and so excited by them both. “Here we go again” I thought recalling the times they’d built me up only to pull me back down so quickly.

“No, no, no. Don’t let’s forget it. It’s just that you can’t understand,” he retorted quite sharply. “I want this, I want to be with you like this, naked with you, I want to make love with you, it’s just that I am so nervous, I’m scared and I don’t know what to do.”

I leaned forward and kissed him softly whispering as my lips parted slightly from his. “Let me do the work Richard, let me help you.”

Luc joined in, “try Richard, try hard it’s difficult I know but you know you want this as much as I do, don’t you?”

He nodded, “yes Luc I do.”

I then watched absolutely fascinated as Luc gently pushed Richard backwards until he was laying flat on the bed one knee just slightly drawn up. He really did have a magnificent body and as Luc he had a lovely cock that seemed to me in the dim light to have some life in it.

“Kiss him Amanda,” Luc said. As I leaned forward to do that Luc went on, “hold Mandy’s breasts Richard.

I kissed him gently and felt his hands tentatively stroking my breasts. It felt good. But then looking down my heart started to poundr. I didn’t know whether to be annoyed, frustrated disappointed or pleased. I did know, though, that what I saw excited me so much. Luc was holding Richard’s semi erect penis and was stroking it. It was an amazing sight. One that was so far more erotic than I would ever have imagined. As my lips grazed against Richard’s and as his hands slightly more confidently caressed me so he grew in Luc’s hands. Grew and grew until his erection was full and until he was fully hard.

Smiling I whispered in his ear, “there it’s nothing, it’s ok, you’re wonderfully hard.”

He smiled back and said, “touch me Mandy, please touch me.”

I replaced Luc’s hand on Richard’s long smooth penis and stroked it lovingly. It was hard and warm, so smooth and very, very ready.

“Is that nice Richard?” I asked my breasts close to his mouth.

“Oh yes, yes it is. It’s the first time a woman has ever touched me,” he said quietly.

We just lay there for some time letting Richard get used to being with a woman. Luc was far less reticent and he and I were kissing and he’d been stroking my breasts and then licking and chewing gently on my nipples, as he’d run his hands all over me. While he did that I was stroking and fondling Richard. His hair, his chest his flat stomach and, of course, his cock that just seemed to keep on growing and hardening. He gained more confidence and started to return my careMore like a woman’s touch than a man’s. He was getting it, understanding that sex transcends gender and pre-conceived views on sexuality when the circumstances are appropriate. But it was a lot for him to take. A great deal for him to take on. Too much probably. Too much excitement, too much change. The inevitable happened.

Just as I was kissing him and Luc was pressing his erection hard against my hip while Richard sucked my breast I felt him shudder and groan deeply.

“No, oh no, merdre no,” he growled as his whole body started to shudder. I knew immediately that he was going to cum. “I’m so sorry, sorry, I’m cumming,” he groaned.

“Don’t be baby, don’t worry,” I said pulling him to me. I pressed my tummy against his twitching cock as it exploded. He was moaning and sighing as he ejaculated so prematurely but, for some strange reason I also found, so excitingly. We clung to each other as spurt after spurt splattered onto my stomach and thighs.

We cleaned up and Richard seemed to relax as we had another drink before going back to the bed. It was as if having now cum in the arms of a woman he was more assured. As if somehow his sexuality had accepted that he could gain as much from a woman as he could from a man. We talked about it with Luc being very pleased that his friend and lover, for three years so they told me, could like him “swing both ways!” We even laughed and joked a little and I told them that I’d been with several women so I had some understanding of his concerns and worries.

It didn’t take hardly any time now for him to become accustomed to making love to a woman. There’s not much difference really is there? We all like to be touched and stroked, caressed and fondled and the places where we like this are quite similar? So in no time at all we had started again where we’d left off when he’d cum, Also it took him hardly any time at all to become hard again. That thrilled me. It was a long time since I’d been with a man who had such recovery powers. Men in their late thirties and forties, which had been the ages I’d been with for the past fifteen years or so, just don’t have those powers. As it struck me that young men could be ready again so quickly and that I was with two of them so I felt myself shudder at the thought of the amount of sex that was possible.

I was, I think, lying in Luc’s arms. It was Richard, I think, that was pressed against my front kissing me but it may well have been Luc. I was in such a state and had moved from one man to the other and with both at once that they had become a blur. Their hands and mouths had been all over my body, their bareness had been against every part of mine and where one of them ended and the other began had become unclear. What was happening was that I was being made love to by one mass of naked, gloriously beautiful and magnificently rampant male flesh and the fact that it was by two men became irrelevant in moral terms but fantastic from the physical aspect. Having two hard cocks simultaneously being ground against me, holding two at the same time in my hands and feeling the pair probe at my tingling bottom, breasts, tummy and pubic mound had been the incredible.

So as one held and kissed me the other was moulded to me from behind. Lying on our sides I was squashed between them every part of my body being in touch with that mass of male flesh. I was the sensitised filling in the most arousing sandwich in the world. Whoever it was that was behind was now easing my legs apart. Richard or Luc whose arms I was in was grinding their erection against my mound as they sucked so wonderfully on my beasts. The penis slipped between my legs from behind and nuzzled against my lips adding yet another dimension to my arousal as I realised that I was at last going to be put out of my agony. That now I was going to be fucked and that the time had arrived when I was going to be able to fully cum. I had been riding along on the crest of that wonderful set of near climax sensations for what had seemed an age and now my entire mind and body was screaming to be released and taken over the top.

And then one of them was in me. Deep inside me. And was already moving as, indeed, I was as well. Immediately I felt the delicious whoosh of a penis sliding effortlessly up me I began to move my loins up and down its length as that started to pump in me. It wasn’t a long or technically that competent a fuck. That wasn’t needed for it was the fact of being penetrated that was important not how it was done.

“Oh God yes, yes, yes,” I moaned as the one whose arms I was in said,

“Come on Mandy, come on, love it enjoy it.”

“Oh my God, Oh my God, yes fuck me, fuck me make me cum, make me cum,” I moaned almost delirious with the sensations and the sheer wantonness of being made love to by the two men almost young enough to have been my sons.

Being kissed on the breasts and mouth by one man as he ground himself against the entire front of my body as another screwed me from behind took me over the top quickly and completely.

“Oh yes, yes, yes,” I moaned, “I’m cumming, I’m cumming,” I whined as everything exploded at the same time. I may well have fainted for a moment or two so extreme and powerful was my climax. They held me, cuddling stroking and kissing me as I writhed through the convulsions of my orgasm my body alive and so sensitive as the feelings reached their peak then shuddered on for such a long time until at last I was finished.

Opening my eyes I saw that it was Richard who was holding me and that it was Luc who’d entered me. I turned and kissed him saying, “phew that was wonderful, it was marvellous Luc thank you.”

He gently kissed me back saying how amazing it had been for him as well and thanking me. I had completely forgotten about my usual concern for safe sex so I was relieved when I saw Luc removing the condom and looking down at that and smiling I said, “and thanks for that as well.”

Still having little shudders going through me and still with a tremendous warmth permeating through my entire body I suddenly realised that of course, unlike “normal” sex, things hadn’t finished. I still had a fully erect penis pressing into my hip. I still had a rampant man next to me and I still had a body ready and willing to give me more. That somehow got to me and I felt my arousal boiling up again. The idea that sex could go on for so long and not just as foreplay excited me and I almost laughed as I thought that perhaps this should become the norm.

I returned Richard’s kisses. I returned his caresses by stroking his burningly hard erection and revelled in Luc’s, now less urgently but still wonderfully nice, kisses on my back and touches on my body. I knew that I would have to be gentle and particularly careful with Richard. After all I was taking his virginity wasn’t I? Well at least that with a woman.

I turned onto my back and held my arms out indicating for him to lay on top of me as Luc positioned himself alongside us stroking my breasts and taking turns with Richard to kiss me. In many ways the kissing was as exciting as the real sex. Why? I have no idea. But somehow two pairs of lips alternating tenderly and lovingly on mine, grinding against mine and probing them open so that our tongues could entwine was amazingly erotic and wonderfully intimate.

I held Richard, in fact I cuddled him tightly encouraging him to ease himself down a little so that his erection was nuzzling against my lips and I looked into my eyes as Luc started to suck on my nipple.

I smiled at Richard and whispered, “are you ready darling, are you ready to make love to me, are you ready Richard, to fuck Mandy?”

“Oh God yes Mandy yes I am so ready and I so want to,” he breathed.

And then for the second time within what seemed only a few minutes but was probably about an hour, I had that wonderful feeling of a man sliding deep into me. It really is the most incredible sensation as the smooth hardness of an erection surges inside a woman sensitising the delicately balanced lining of her most womanly place and I revelled in that trying hard to squeeze the “invader” with my vaginal muscles. Of course given the circumstances this was an especially wonderful moment for all of us.

There was not the urgency for me this time, but there was for him of course. My incredible need to cum had been satisfied so this time I was more relaxed and my movements did not urge Richard to finish quickly as I probably had with Luc. Richard was tense. I could feel that through my fingers that were running up and down his back but he let nature take over. Soon he began to make slow, deep and lovely surges in and out of me then thrusting himself in as far as he could he held it there rigid filling me as full as he could. That’s another really wonderful sensation. To be filled by a man’s cock and to have it held deep inside so that the woman can use that as she wants is a marvellous moment during full sex. Richard was obviously somehow aware of that and continued doing it thus letting me set the pace and rhythm of the fuck.

Richard took to it like the proverbial horse takes to water.

We took our time slowly getting used to each other as Luc pressed himself against me my hand, unconsciously almost, finding his softened penis that I stroked and caressed. Richard was surprisingly good, He seemed able to naturally anticipate what I wanted moving quickly in and out for a while then almost removing it before shoving himself hard back into me and again then just holding himself deeply engulfed there. He slowly built me up so that once more I was riding along on that near orgasm wave of wonderful feelings but did not tip me over it so that I had the delight of having a near climax all the time. Of course I realised he only climaxed a short while ago so he should be able to last

I was still holding Luc and could feel the stirrings as it started to grow again in my hand.

“Oh my God Mandy,” he whispered, “I’m getting hard again, this is fucking amazing.”

I pulled at him saying, “come here then.”

He quickly understood what I meant and wiggled his body so that his now semi erect cock was level with my face. I kissed that as Richard made long, languid thrusts in and out of me. I took Luc into my mouth as both of his hands found my breasts. I sucked him as Richard fucked me and I loved every single moment of this amazing sex.

I love the feeling of a man growing in my mouth. It makes a woman feel so wanted and I suppose powerful really that she can have such an affect on a man. That she can create the erection that they both so want. And that happened there and then. As I sucked and licked so it grew to its wonderful fullness and filled my mouth with its warm, hard, throbbing flesh.

He began to move to the same rhythm as me. Thrusting as I sucked and almost sliding out as I kissed him. His hips were pumping in time with me and he began to fuck my mouth. I was now being fucked in two places by two hard cocks that were both giving me such amazing sensations. Richard was now ready to cum and had started those indicative long deep thrusts that are a precursor to the quicker more urgent ones that creates the power for him to explode into a woman.

“Oh Mandy, Mandy,” he moaned, “I’m cumming, I’m cumming.”

“Yes Richard cum for me, cum in me Richard, now, cum now I moaned” my mouth partially full with Luc’s erection. I was still not quite there as Richard ejaculated into the condom moaning and sighing as men do at that moment. Luc must have realised that I had not fully climaxed and almost roughly he eased Richard off me and took his place. Shoving his cock straight into me I had another man fucking me within moments of another leaving me. The sheer decadence of this aroused me even more and I started to climax hardly before Luc had begun surging in and out of me. But he was able to respond and with five or six deep thrusts he too was cumming, joining me moaning and grunting as we both orgasmed together.

We slept then. We stayed together all night waking late the next morning our bodies entwined. I felt sore and slightly bruised inside but seeing my two lovers alongside me and with the recollection of the night before welling up in my mind I also felt myself again becoming aroused. Luc was lying on his back his hand resting on his flaccid penis, Richard on his side his face level with my breast a few locks of his long hair tumbling onto it.

He woke and looked at me smiling, “Morning Mandy,” he whispered kissing me on the mouth. Luc also woke and also kissed me. Sex again was inevitable and once more they both made love to me before we all dozed off again.

Later we had breakfast and talked about what had happened both of them being so considerate and caring about my feelings and thanking me so much for my participation. I felt as though I was falling in love with both of them and in the intimatel way that we talked we joked about setting ourselves up in London as a true menage a trois. We laughed about how fantastic it would be and how much money we could save but deep down we knew that we’d all go our separate ways once the holiday was finished. But also deep down we also knew that until then we would live as a menage a trios. And we did.

The next four days were amongst the most fantastic in my life. Not just because of the sex, and that was truly memorable, but more because of the closeness that developed between us. It was almost as if we became one person. We ate together, worked together, slept together and had sex together. We laughed at the same things and we discussed topics endlessly, particularly sex and what was happening to us. We were open and frank, honest and intimate about everything but always caring and considerate to each other. There were no pairings up and we shared each other fully and equally.

They told me that they’d as good as lived together for almost three years. Richard had always felt that he was gay but hadn’t been sure. He’d tried to go with girls several times in his teens but for some reason it had never worked.

“They were probably too quick Mandy,” he explained leaning over and giving me an affectionate kiss as he went on, “and not with the experience and understanding of older women.”

I laughed, “hey let’s keep the older out of it shall we?” as my lips closed around his.

Luc explained that he’d always gone for both men and women but had become so attached to Richard that he had devoted himself to a gay life-style since they’d been together.

I asked what it was that had made them want to as I put it , “er change things with me?”

Their explanation was fairly garbled and rambling but just about made sense. They had no intention of anything until we’d gone to the lake, although before that Richard had accused Luc of fancying me. Something, apparently, that had happened several times and was a sore point between them for Richard was aware that Luc was bi. That night Richard had told Luc that both at the lake and round my pool he had felt stirrings. They had argued a little for they both accused the other of wanting me It was then that they’d talked further. Richard had said that he really felt that he could have sex with me for I was so understanding. They’d speculated about whether I would be up for it with both of them thinking it most unlikely and having similar feelings as me but in reverse. That I just liked them and was enjoying myself. They did talk about perhaps Luc trying and then, if I said yes suggesting that Richard join in. But Luc told us that he didn’t have the pluck to do that although that afternoon when Richard had gone to Deauville he came very near.

We also talked about my feelings. I told them that I had wondered as to why they would one moment seem to be coming onto me then the next would go cold. We laughed as they said that was due to them losing their nerve. I told them that I’d wondered just what they might do for it had seemed to me that our relationship was going beyond just mates. When they asked what had persuadede me to do it I couldn’t give a full or clear answer.

“How can I answer that?” I said adding, “it had of course crossed my mind that you might want to do that but really it seemed so outlandish I’d put it down to me being muddle-minded due to my sexual frustration. Strangely, though, we didn’t have sex the next night. It was busy in the restaurant and to be honest I was so tired and rather sore. So after dinner with them I went home and regained the sleep I’d missed the night before. We did talk about it, though, and nearly started but in the end we agreed not to. Sex isn’t everything and in the end result is nothing really without the closeness and intimacy that separated sex for humans from that for animals.