My French Maid

Story Info
Teasing the maid with toys.
1k words
3.74
20.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You come over to my apartment. wearing a long coat. You're there to clean. You're nervous.

I'm sitting at my desk, going over some paperwork. I'm wearing a suit with no tie. I speak only Russian- no English. You know I am very rich, and that you must do anything I ask.

I gesture for you to remove the coat. Underneath it, you're dressed in the outfit I demanded. A frilly french maid uniform, with a mid-thigh skirt, long stockings, and heels. You're wearing one of those cute ruffled headbows, too. You feel my eyes all over you. I growl things to myself that you cannot understand.

You ask if you should start dusting. I tell you to go over to the table. You don't understand. So I take you by the shoulder and lead you into my kitchen. I take your wrists and place your hands on the table, bending you over. You're embarrassed by your lack of underwear.

I leave you there. You wait. You don't know what's happening. You feel exposed. But you know you aren't allowed to move.

I return with a bag, and come up behind you. You are startled as I begin to rub lubricant onto your ass. Then, you feel great pressure as I start to work a thick plug into your ass. It stretches you to the point where it's almost painful, before finally slipping all the way inside. You sit there, breathing hard, adjusting to the feeling.

Then I laugh and give your ass a hard smack. You know it's time to get to work. So you pick up your feather-duster and awkwardly walk over to the windows. I sit down at my desk and go back to looking at my papers and ignoring you. You dust.

Suddenly, the plug comes to live inside you and starts vibrating. It's a sweet, slow massage from the inside. You are startled, and look over. I'm holding a remote control in my hand, and smirking to myself. You realize I am completely in control of the vibrations inside you. I realize you are staring at me, and I bark at you to get back to work.

You keep dusting. The plug that fills you keeps vibrating, distracting you. The sensation gets stronger as you try to pay attention to your work. Your face is starting to flush. Shocked, you realize that you are enjoying the feeling. I keep ignoring you, unless it's to tell you to get back to work.

I turn up the speed, and your knees almost buckle. Your pussy is starting to swell up. You're getting wet. You stop to catch your breath against the wall.

I see you pause. I bark at you to come over to me. You obey.

When you first came to my apartment, you thought I would try to fuck you. The thought frightened you. Now, you're dying for me to give you some satisfaction. But not yet. Instead, I order you down onto your knees. The plug is vibrating hard in you. I take my cock out from my suit pants. It's rock hard, and I stroke it close to your face. You are shocked to find yourself dying to taste it.

I slip it in your mouth, and you eagerly suck me. The plug in your ass and the cock in your mouth drive you crazy with horniness. Your lips and tongue are so wet on me. Your pretty eyes are shining up at me as I work my cock deeper into your throat. Finally, you drive me to the edge. I pull my cock out just as I start to come. I spray your cheeks, your lips, and your throat with my hot load before shoving my cock back in your mouth to make you swallow the rest. You eagerly obey.

When I finally finish, I zip up my pants. Get back to work, I tell you. You return to dusting, with my load covering your face and the vibrator buzzing and stretching you. You're going crazy. I watch you try to keep your composure.

Finally, you tell me you can't take it anymore. I can't understand the words, but I can tell in your eyes that you are desperate for release. So I take you back to the kitchen and bend you over the table again. My hands trace your swollen cunt. Then you feel my mouth on you. I start teasing you, and you feel your body dying for an orgasm.

Then I laugh and slap your ass again. You haven't done the kitchen yet. How can you possibly expect release? Unbearably horny, the plug in your ass, your juices dripping down your thighs, you set to work on dusting my place as I watch. When you draw near me, I slip three fingers inside you and fuck you with them. I stop just as you are starting to think you could possibly cum. The plug is vibrating harder and harder.

Finally, I take you into the bedroom and throw you down on my bed. My cock is rock hard again. You're dying for it, but I don't let you have it yet. I press it up against you, teasing open your hole. You're begging to feel it inside you. Until finally, I fill you up with the entire length to the hilt. You feel like you'll be split in half at first. The vibrations in your ass run through my cock and fill your pussy, making you almost faint.

I fuck you long and hard on the bed, driving myself into you over and over. When you get close, I pull my cock out and flip you over to spank your ass until my handprints stand out red. Finally, I bear down on you, impaling you with my cock as the vibrator goes crazy inside your ass. I growl in your ear that I'm about to fill you up, and the thought drives you to a shattering orgasm, just as I start flooding you.

We lay there breathing, the plug still vibrating, making your cunt twitch and contract around my cock as it softens. When I finally pull it out, my cum gushes out of you. And you know you are mine.