My French Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh came over when he saw me coming out of the bathroom. He put his arm around me and told me it was time to fuck my ass. Leading me into the other room, I saw Bella on all fours still being hammered by Andrew. Josh pushed me down on my back next to her. Our faces were so close and Bella shocked me when she started to kiss me. Her lips are soft and it was very pleasing, so I responded by kissing her back. When Josh stuck his cock in me, Bella whispered, "Isn't this so much fun. I love it when we are in the same room." She kissed me again.

Daniel and Eric walked in to watch. I and Bella were loudly moaning telling the guys how great it felt. The guys were replying with stuff like, "I love watching whores getting fucked. Slap her ass Josh. I like hearing her squeal. My turn! Oh yes suck my cock. That's it bitch. Turnover I want your legs up over your head!"

The night turned to morning and we finally crashed after hours of cocks being buried in us with gooey cum splattered all over us. I was doubled twice, while Bella kissed me and played with my boobs. It was one extremely hot satisfying night to remember. When we left the guys gave each of us 600 euros. Josh gave me an extra 50 for allowing him to fuck my ass a few times. When we left the hotel around 7 am, we stopped for a cup of coffee and talked about the night. She asked if I wanted to work with her again and I said I did. Then I went back with Bella to her small studio apartment. We both fell on her bed and slept until noon. When I awoke, I rushed back to see how Maurice was doing.

He was still asleep but not as hot as before. I guess the fever broke. He asked how I did and I told him everything and gave him the 1350 euros that I earned. Then I went, got him some food and more water. He ate it and I told him about working with Bella again tonight. He told me that he would be okay and to go have fun. He would see me the next day. So I grabbed my suitcase and called a cab. I got back to Bella's just as she was coming out of the shower. She let me in wearing just a towel. Seeing me, she smiled and said, "I'm glad you returned. I was thinking about you."

Dropping the towel she took me in her arms and kissed me with those supple soft lips and her boobs plastered against me. I was surprised, but responded with kissing her back. With our lips sensually together we managed to stagger to the bed. Quickly she got my clothes off and we entangled in sexual embrace. Our knees were plastered against our pussies as we passionately kissed. I've never experimented with a woman before, so it was new but totally enjoyable. I reached for her boobs and rubbed them like I knew what she would like. She did the same to me. Soon we were in 69 licking each other's clits, while loudly moaning in ecstasy. The finale was getting entangled with our pussies against each other and moving our hips, making us each climax a few times. It was a very pleasing experience and I never thought I would enjoy a girl like I was with Bella. This was my first girl experience.

After we calmed down, we got dressed in bathing suits and went to the beach. It was a topless beach, but my suit was very revealing anyway. But taking the top off and lying next to Bella, was very exhilarating. She was lying on her back and seeing her big boobs reaching for the sky was making me again horny. We chatted and giggled for some time, until Bella blurted, "Oh Kathryn we need to get food and get ready for Monaco tonight. There's a casino where we can get some action. I hope this is okay?" I laughed and told her anything she wanted to do would be fine with me.

So we put our tops back on and walked to this café on the beach. I had a glass of wine and some great pasta. I was enjoying her company because we were so a like. Here we were, two beautiful Ladies who like sex that were becoming great friends. Time went by too quick and we had to leave to get dressed. I wore a black outfit from my strip club event. It was a short dress with a halter top tied behind my neck that barely covering my boobs. Bella was in a bright red halter dress that wasn't as short as mine. We got in her small Fiat and drove 40 minutes to the Monte Carlo casino. Finding an older gentleman walking toward the casino, Bella persuade him to escort us in. We all sat at the large bar and had a drink. Then he left. Guys were looking at us, but none came over. We laughed, while checking out guys wondering what size of cocks they had. It was fun looking at guys like a piece of meat and we snickered a lot as we did.

I guess an hour went by, until this Middle Eastern guy sat down next to Bella. He took up a quick conversation in French asking us if we were party girls. Bella answered we were and then leaned over and told me what was said. The guy got up and stood next to me. In English he asked if I was an American. I giggled and said I was. Then he asked if we wanted to make some money partying with the Prince. Looking at Bella, she asked how much. He laughed and told us it depended on what we did. Bella was now all business. She told him it would cost him 1000 euros each for 3 hours for whatever we do. The guy sternly looked at us and whispered, "Okay Ladies! But you'll have to fuck who we say and you need to stay for 4 or 5 hours."

Bella smugly laughed and agreed but only if it's 1300 euros for that amount of time. The guy grumbled and said, "Okay gorgeous. I'll make sure you will earn every Euro."

We all got up and left for the exit. There was a limo waiting to take us to the party. We got in and saw two other girls already inside drinking Champagne. The Arab guy poured us a glass and then told the driver to go. I looked out the window, as we left the casino and resort area. He turned and drove up a hill. Once on top, he pulled into this gated house. There were two guards that opened the gate. As we left the limo, the guards had big smiles and were talking in Arabic. I was becoming concerned to what Bella got me into. So I tightly held her hand. She noticed my nervousness and whispered, "It's okay Kathryn! I've been to these type of parties before. Just be nice to all of the guys and you'll have fun."

It was like walking into a palace. The house had a huge entrance with a spiral staircase off to one side, and a large crystal chandelier in the middle of the room. I could hear music coming from another room that we were lead to it. We entered this large room with several couches and chairs scattered around, many mirrors with ornate gold frames and a huge fireplace that was lite, even though it wasn't cold. There were four other girls dressed slutty like us, drinking Champagne and talking with some Arab guys. I never did count how many guys there were. Once we got settled, some of the guys began getting acquainted with us. It wasn't long, that double doors opened from a side room and a young Middle Eastern guy came out with just a long robe on. He was accompanied by two more guys. They had us all line up.

Two tall skinny model type girls lined up first; then me and Bella, a pudgy girl, an African girl and two hot looking blondes. The Prince, I shall call Ali (not his real name), went to each girl and introduced himself to her. They spoke in French, so I didn't understand what was said. When he got to me, he was told I spoke English. He seemed to like that. He asked me my name and I told him. Then he asked me sexual questions, like what is my favorite position, do I like to suck cock, how long I was a whore, etc. After me, he went to Bella and kept going right down the line, until he talked to each girl. When he finished his introductions, he said, "So girls I'm going to only take a few of you. The rest of you will be for my men. You'll be paid if you perform as requested. If you aren't up to it or not what you thought tonight was about, Jamil will give you a hundred and drive you back to where you were picked up. If you stay, you will have to comply with all requests and you will be paid handsomely for doing so."

The thought of being gang banged by Arabs wasn't appealing. So I looked at Bella and whispered that I wanted to go. She laughed and said, "And where would you go Kathryn? You would probably make less money and fuck jerks. So don't worry. It will be fine."

One of the blondes asked to leave, so now there were only seven of us left. Then Ali walked over to the pudgy girl and immediately told his men to take her to the guard house. She looked scared, as she was taken out. I don't know what ever happened to her. Starring at the rest of us, he took the tall dark haired girl's hand and began escorting her into his room. As he closed the door, he told the rest of us to drink up. So we did. I had two more glasses of champagne and talked with a lot of guys. Sometime later, the doors opened to Ali's room. The dark hair girl was naked, holding her clothes and had tears in her eyes as she rushed out. One of the Arab guys took her hand and stopped her. Then Ali said something to him and she turned and cried, "No, no, no," with the rest in French. As she was being dragged out of the room, I could see long red marks on her butt, like she was whipped. I looked out the door as she was being dragged up the stair case by two guys with two more following her laughing. Then Ali came into the room and took the hand of the other tall light brown hair model type girl. They went back in his room and closed the doors.

I turned to Bella and asked what that was about. Bella now looked concerned too and wasn't as happy as before. She tried to put on an act, but I saw through it. She whispered, "Oh don't worry. He probably wanted to fuck her ass and she said no. So he had to punish her. It wouldn't happen to us."

Nervously, I kept drinking champagne and a few of the guys I was sitting with had their hands on my legs. One even moved my top off my boob and told me I was very attractive. He kissed me and whispered how he wanted me, but had to wait. So I allowed him to play with my boobs and kiss me, which actually was making me horny. His hands roamed up my legs to reach my wet pussy. Oh yes, it made me so very wet and I didn't want to wait.

It was a long time but eventually the doors opened to Ali's room again. This girl didn't walk out in tears, but was very happy. She too had her clothes in her hands. But instead of being escorted up stairs, the guy that brought her to the party took her to another room. Ali then turned and looked at me with one boob exposed, my dress pulled up and my legs spread apart. He had a huge smile, as he reached out for my hand. But he also reached for Bella's hand. Taking both of us, we went back into his room and closed the doors behind us. He took us to the bed and said, "I love the way you girls look, so I'm going to need a few minutes to get hard again. While I'm waiting, why don't you two have sex? I want to see a hot show."

We looked at each other with lusty smiles on our faces. I no longer was anxious but was becoming horny. I love playing with Bella again. We began undressing each other while kissing. As we knelt facing one another, I sucked on Bella's boobs and she played with mine. I lot more kissing as our hands went to our clits. We rubbed each other's bodies putting on a show for Ali. Soon Bella was on her back and I was in between her legs licking her clit and fingering her pussy. Ali just watched and every so often he would make a comment or tell us what he wanted us to do. I know I came twice while Bella was playing with me. As we continued our display of passion, Ali suddenly told us to stop and to begin licking his cock.

He was on his back, as we knelt next to him taking turns licking his average size cock. He kept asking us if he was huge and of course we said he was. As we gave him a nice blow job, one hand was rubbing my clit the other was on Bella's. It wasn't long until he wanted to fuck me. So I laid on my back at the edge of the bed with my legs dangling over the edge. He stood in front of me and pushed his cock into me. As he did, I pulled my legs up to get him deeper in me. He had Bella sit above my face, so I could lick her pussy. As he was pumping me, he would lean forward and kiss Bella. I could feel Bella's orgasms as she drove her pussy into my mouth. The feeling of a cock impaled deep inside me and Bella's juices flowing over my face, gave me such a huge rush of elation that I never before felt. I didn't want it to stop. My body convulsed many times from one orgasm after another. But finally after a long time of experience total exhilaration, Ali began jerking. I began feeling his seaman erupting deep inside me. He grunted and groaned, until he was done squirting. When he finished, he pulled out and fell onto the bed. He told us to stay, as he got up. Opening the door, he yelled something in Arabic and came back to us. Bella told me he said that he didn't need any other girls tonight and to do with the girls as they wanted. The rest of the night we rested, drank champagne and he fucked us over and over again until the early morning. Then he told us to leave. As we dressed and walked out, the guy that brought us took our hands and said we were done. Giving us each an envelope full of euros, he had the limo drive us back to the casino.

We got in Bella's car and drove back to her place. Opening the envelope, I counted fifteen hundreds. Bella had the same. She told me to keep 500 for myself and just give Maurice the thousand he wants me to make every night. Once inside her apartment we crashed on her bed fully clothes. I was so tired. The next morning I got up and kissed Bella good-bye. She pleaded with me to spend another night with her. I smiled and said I would try, but it depends on Maurice. So I grabbed my stuff and went back to the hotel.

As I went in the room, Maurice was dressed waiting for me. He smiled and asked if I had fun. So I gave him 1200 euros. I took Bella's advice and kept some for myself. He smiled and seemed happy. Then I asked if I could spend the last night with Bella again. Maurice grinned and told me I could, if he came along. So I called Bella and told her what he said. She said to meet her at the casino around 6 pm and Maurice can escort us in. He was happy doing that because he likes to gamble.

The site seeing day went by slowly because I was with Maurice and not Bella. Finally it was time to go. Maurice dressed in coat and tie, and I wore the same dress. We met Bella in the parking lot and Maurice walked us into the casino. Sitting at the same bar, Maurice bought us drinks. After an hour of chatting and laughing between me and Bella, Maurice told us to have fun and to meet back around midnight. He was going gambling. Some time went by and we saw Prince Ali walking in with his 8 body guards. He saw us and came over. He told me that I was very beautiful and should think of pleasing men as a profession. He kissed my hand and told me that he visits America often and I should meet him on one of his trips. So I gave his body guard my email address. After he left, Bella nudged me and asked what that was about.

I laughed and answered, "Well Bella, last night I told him I was just visiting you from the States and not really a prostitute, but you were. I told him I was only trying it to appease you."

She looked at me and I thought she was going to bust a gut with laughter. Then she said, "And he bought that?" I told her that he did. Then with my little innocent expression, I sarcastically said, "See, I'm just an innocent girl on vacation and my friend Bella is leading me astray." We both laughed and begin finishing our drinks.

Suddenly, the guy I was with last night before Ali took me to his room came over to us. Standing next to me he asked, "You girls still interesting and getting paid for partying?" Bella asked what he had on his mind. Touching my shoulder, he continued, "Well some of us were disappointed that we weren't able to fuck you two. If we give you 500 we would like to continue from last night."

This is where Bella's negotiations expertise came into play. I learned a lot about how to work a potential John for extra money by observing her. So she asked how many guys and he told her 6 total. She smiled and told him it would be 500 for the first two, 250 for each additional guy and that would be for each of us. The guy took his phone and made a call. When he finished, he sniggered and said okay. So as we walked out the front of the casino, I saw Maurice looking at us. He was smiling as we left.

We walked down to where all of the limos were parked. There were two guys already waiting. One opened the door and we all got in. So I guess we were going to have limo sex. I was on one seat with Bella on the other. They helped us get naked and then the fun started. First kissing and playing with our bodies. Then putting on condoms and began fucking us. Each guy took a turn fucking each of us. When one guy finally exploded, usually over my ass or in my mouth, another came in and I or Bella would start sucking on his cock. We had a cock continually in us for a few hours. I was now becoming sore, so I needed a break. Even as Bella had a cock buried in her, she still managed to tell me where the lube was in her purse. I poured some in my pussy, but one guy took it from me, had me bend on all fours with my ass in the air and squirted some lube in my anal cavity. I knew what was going to happen next. So for the next hour or so, the guys took turns fucking my ass.

Finally they all had loads of cum splattered all over us. One guy stayed, helped us clean up, and gave us each 1500 euros for the three plus hours of sex. I had every guy in me at least once and a couple of guys had me twice. But one greedy guy only did me four times and came each time in my mouth. He told me he loved fucking an American infidel whore for fun. When we were done, one guy escorted us back into the casino and we quickly searched for a restroom. As we came out, we ran into Maurice. He looked sick. He saw us and said, "I'm still not feeling well, so I'm going back to the hotel. Stay and have fun."

Bella smiled telling him that I would spend the night at her place again and he could pick me up there tomorrow on his way out. Once he left, she said, "Let's take his advice and have fun Kathryn. No more sex. Since I met you, I feel lucky. Let's go gambling and win some money. Okay?"

Gee, I'm not into gambling unless it's horse racing. But since I had an extra 500 euros over my goal, I figured why not. So we walked over to this Crap table. I've played this a few times in Las Vegas. I got 400 worth of chips and began playing. I lost the first two 20 euros bet, but then it was my turn to roll the dice. So I bet another 20 euros and while Bella bet 50. I rolled a seven. Bella told me to let it ride, whatever that meant. So we didn't take our winnings off and I rolled 5 more sevens in a row. They changed dice on me. Afterwards, I rolled a nine. I finally matched the nine. By this time I had a lot of chips on the table. I panic and took all but 100 euros off. Bella took hers off too except for 500 and waited one more roll. I rolled an eleven. Then she took all her money off. She watched as I rolled a seven and mumbled something, but then I crashed. I rolled a double one. My turn was over. But during this time a lot of people were yelling and cheering for me to win. I've never have been this lucky. Bella told me it was our energy together. As we were walking away from the cashier, two guys that were playing next to us, asked to buy us a thank you drink. We said sure.

As I sat next to one dark haired handsome hunk, I had such an exuberant feeling running through me. I felt like nothing could go wrong. And now this good looking middle aged man was buying me a drink. We talked about a lot of things, but mostly me being a tourist from America. My whoring never came up. As I was sipping my second Marini, he placed his hand on my leg. I let him work up my inner thigh, as I sighed in pleasure by spreading my legs apart. Then he asked if we wanted to go up to his room. I was about to say yes and ask for money like Bella taught me. Bella had been playing with her phone and before I could speak, she jumped off her bar stool, took my arm, and told the guys that we had an emergency. As we hurried out of the casino, I asked what that was about. She laughed and showed me a photo on her phone of the hunk that was sitting next to me. Then she told me a story.