My French Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said her escort friend was taken up to these guys room who said they were casino security. She was caught soliciting to them. Then they asked for all of her money that she made. She gave it to them. But that wasn't all. They both had sex with her. Afterwards they took photos of her and escorted her out. Oh my god! And I was going to solicit him.

We drove back to Bella's place and counted our loot. I had the 1500 from sex, but also won over 2400 euros. Bella made over 6000 in gambling. We felt so rich. She did tell me not to give the winnings to Maurice and I agreed. So being happy and still on a rush, we kissed. After some time kissing and licking her hot pussy as she did mine, Bella got up. She told me she had a surprise. She went to her draw and took out this thick, double head, black dildo that was 12 inches long. Bringing it over to me she told me what we were going to do with it. She poured some lube over one end and had me lay on my back. Then she pushed it into my pussy. Taking the other end, she poured lube on it and pushed into her pussy. I was moaning in ecstasy as she pushed herself forward making it go into me further. Soon we had it all in each of us with our pussies rubbing against each other. As we ground back and forth making the dildo pleasure my insides, we both began to cum over and over again. Our loud moans of pleasure just radiated the room for a long time, until we were totally spent. Slowly she removed it from me and I lay on my back exhausted. She came up behind me and began to spoon.

She whispered, "Kathryn, you are one fantastic woman and I'm going to really miss you. I wish you could stay a few more days."

I turned my head back for a kiss and thanked her. I told her I was going to miss her too and would never forget our time together. Then we fell asleep cuddling each other.

I woke up with the sound of a horn outside. The sun was blazing inside the room, as I gingerly walked over to the window. Opening it, I saw Maurice standing by the van honking the horn. I yelled out for him to come up stairs to apartment B.

The money was still scattered over the table. I woke Bella and we hurried to put it away. I had to roll mine up and put in my panty, as I put my dress on. The rest I put in my purse. Bella just threw hers in a draw. We looked around to make sure we got all of it and then let him in. Luckily, he had brought up my small suitcase that had my normal clothes in it. So I took it and went to the bathroom to change clothes. I took my big roll of money, hid it inside the suitcase and dressed with shorts and a t-shirt. When I came out, he was taking the 1500 euros out of my purse and told me to hurry. As he counted it, a smile crossed his face. He chuckled and said, "I see you were very busy last night. That's great but Kathryn darling, it's already 10 am and we have to get going. Hurry up and say your good-byes."

So I kissed Bella with along passionate French kiss and left with Maurice. He had a large cup of coffee and a croissant waiting for me. I looked back at the window and Bella was looking out and waving. I could see her sadness as we drove off. Whatever my next adventures were going to be, I'll never forget Bella.

*

Well I hope you like this part of my story. I have a lot more to tell concerning my French sex escapades. It will be the last part to this adventure. I'll immediately start writing it because I'm very wet from finishing this story thinking of Bella. You'll be surprised about what happens next to me. Thanks for reading this part of the story and please write me with your comments. I do have some photos to show if you write me asking to see them. I immensely love reading your remarks.

Kisses Kathryn