My Freshman Year Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While we were talking, another pledge Carrie was brought over by her big sister (one of the other girls with Bill) and introduced as a virgin. Then the other big sister brought her virgin pledge, Sharon, over to Bill and introduced her.

Bill complimented us on how beautiful we were and how our sorority picks the most beautiful girls in school. Bill was standing by the bar and he said we needed a toast to our beauty and becoming women and turned around and started passing around full cups of Cocktail. As we were toasting each other our big sisters described to us how sensual and wonderful he made them feel and then said how Bill took each one of them to Nirvana through their assholes, which surprised and scared us. When they saw the look on our faces they said they thought it would hurt too, but Bill makes you feel so good and relaxed as he takes you to nirvana. We asked what nirvana was and they said it is the ultimate orgasm, the most wonderful feeling in the world and an out of body experience. It is hard to describe, but you will find out soon.

Bill said he loves virgins because he gets to teach us all about our body and sex, show us how wonderful sex can be and experience the ultimate pleasure a girls body can bring, then they will love sex from then on. And since he can have any and all the girls he wants, he gets to choose what girls he likes, so he takes virgins. So he checked with our sorority and had all the big sisters find out which pledges are virgins, and then bring them to him. Then he does her big sister first so she can tell us how good and wonderful it feels and what to expect so we won't be too scared. One of the other girls in the room said it is common knowledge that the only way to be with Bill is to bring him a virgin, which other girls had done.

Bill said that since girls remember their first time it helps to be with a guy who knows what he is doing and not some pencil dick that hasn't been with a girl in months and knows nothing because deflowering is supposed to be a wonderful sexual experience to be remembered. Since I have had over 50 virgins and hundreds of girls, I know my way around a girl's body and how to make her feel like a real woman. Just ask your big sisters, did you like what I just did to you? They said it was the best thing they ever felt. They told us how lucky we were for Bill to be our first time and that they wish Bill had been their first time. Bill asked how many orgasms did each of you girls have tonight? They said they lost count but must have been at least 10. One girl said she thought it was one long one. Then he said listen to you big sisters and don't worry, I will only do to each of you what I did to them.

Bill asked our big sisters if they were ready to give their little sisters to him so he can make us a woman and they said yes. Our big sisters just kept telling us to do what Bill says and he will make us feel great. Bill wanted to show us how much he appreciates what we do for him and how much he loves us by dedicating this week's game to us. So on Saturday when he is on the field winning the game for us, we will be in the stands cheering him on and thinking about what he did to us tonight and how we inspired him on the field today, which will get us all wet. One of the other girls in the room spoke up and said that Bill had said the same thing to her last year and when Bill was on the field, she would picture him naked like he was with her, which got her so wet and hot she even had an orgasm right in the stands.

Bill said so are you girls ready to go to my room for your ceremonial deflowering and we all said yes. This is great, 3 beautiful virgins ready to become women. I said all three of us at one time, Bill smiled and said that you all can help support and comfort each other and besides it is something to celebrate, just like being born, and you were naked then. Bill told our big sisters to give us a good luck kiss and hug, which they did. Ou sisters were encouraging us as we left. Bill just seemed to have this control over me and the rest of us and I loved it.

The rest of the story will be told by Jen since she did most of the talking with contributions from Sharon, Carrie and other girls in the room.

Bill's room was the first door outside the Den. When we walked in I noticed his dorm room smelled sweaty and musty like male hormones which turned me on. There was a King size bed which Bill said was necessary because he was over 6' tall and 200 lbs. There was a desk light on, which filled the room with light and had some music on. We finished our drinks and I was really loaded. I could tell the cocktail was very strong and had a lot of tequila in it, my head was spinning and I had never been this wet and hot before. I was ready to be taken by him but nervous at the same time.

Bill had us do a 4 way kiss, and we were all trading tongues as we pressed our bodies and cheeks together. I had never kissed a girl like that before and I liked it. After a long kiss Bill said since it was our first time and a little nervous he would let us take his cloths off first and had us take his shirt off. Bill was so big and tall it took all three of us to get it off him. Jen was on his right side, Sharon in front and Carrie on the other side. We ran our hands all over his chest and kissed and sucked on his nipples. We worked our way down his fine body kissing and feeling his muscles until we got to his gym shorts.

Bill said don't stop there and we all pulled down his gym shorts together. As they came down we noticed he didn't have underwear on as his dick appeared. When we got them half way down his thighs, his big hard dick sprung free and hit Sharon right in the face. We all started to laugh. He was so big he looked like he was a foot long. I couldn't believe I was looking at the naked body of our teams quarterback right in front of me, he was so big, beautiful and solid muscle. I had never seen a naked man like this before and my pussy was flooding.

Bill said I think you all have now met Max. He will be the first one inside you and make you all women tonight so I think you need to get to know him better. Bill then proceeded to teach us all how to suck his dick and he came in Sharon mouth, then shared his sperm with all of us. He told us it was time for us to be as naked as he was.

Bill sat on the bed and told us to dance to the music and do a little strip tease for him and Max, to get him hard again. The girls said they were so drunk and turned on that it excited them even more stripping in front of Bill and watching Max get hard. As we stripped Bill would clap, whistle and egg us on and said how fine we looked, which made what was left of my inhibitions melt away. I really started putting on a show for him. When I took off my panties I threw them at him as did the other girls. We were all naked now in front of him. I was more turned on than embarrassed at being naked in front of every one else, a room full of naked people how erotic. He then told us to kick off our shoes because he likes his girls completely naked and anyway we won't need them for a while.

When we were all naked Bill told us to turn around, spread our legs wide, bend over, grab our ankles and look at him and Max between our legs. Then he told us to reach back and spread our ass cheeks. I knew we were all spread open for Bill to see cause I could feel the cool air on my wet private parts. He said Max, look at all those beautiful virgin, juicy holes that you are getting ready to enjoy.

I couldn't believe what I was doing right in front of Bill, but I was just doing what he told me to do just like our big sisters told us to do. My blood was rushing to my head which gave me a huge sexual rush and felt like I had an orgasm right in front of Bill. I was not even embarrassed and even loved the feeling. Bill said look Max, the girls look ready to me, and told us to stand up again. This caused me and the other girls to get dizzy and weak in the knees so Bill told us to hold on to each other for support. I put my arm around Sharon and she was so warm and soft, I liked the way she felt.

Bill reached out and grabbed us and pulled us over to him where our breasts were pressed around his head. He wallowed in our breasts sucking our nipples. My left breast was pressed against Sharon's right breast and Bill was able to suck both of our nipples together, which really felt different. Then he had us do a three way kiss and put his big strong arms around all three of us and squeezed us together where our cheeks, bodies and breasts were pressed together. They felt really soft and warm as we kissed which turned me on even more. Then Bill made it a four way kiss, which was really hot.

He said that he is going to do more than make us a woman tonight, he was going to make us feel like a woman and show us what our bodies were capable of sexually. Just do what he says and he will take each one of us to Nirvana. Bill said he was going to do Sharon first. Sharon stood in front of Bill and he said are you ready for me to take your virginity? She said yes. Then Bill said repeat after me: I want you to make me a woman, to take my virginity, and I give my self and body to you completely to do with me as you wish. He made all of us repeat this to him when it was our turn.. Then Bill said he will be the last guy to kiss her as a girl. She was up on her tip toes kissing him when Bill grabbed her ass cheeks and lifted her up for a long wet kiss as she wrapped her legs and arms around him. He then placed her on the bed with her ass on the edge facing the light as they continued to kiss.

He then started kissing his way down to her breasts and sucked each one. When he stood up and I could see his big hard dick lying on her stomach which went all the way up to her naval. I couldn't believe all that would fit inside her. He stepped back a little and I could see her spread open wet pussy and asshole which got me more excited which surprised me.

Then Bill looked at me and Carrie and asked if we would like to help our pledge sister become a woman. Without thinking I said yes. Then he had us get on either side of Sharon and sit on the bed. He pushed her legs back to us and had us hold each of her legs apart so he could have maximum access to her holes. I could clearly see her spread open pussy all wet. Bill said now you know why he likes 3 girls at a time so we can hold each others legs apart for him so he can use his hands for other things. Also, instead of a ménage a trois it is a ménage a twat, because instead of 2 girls and a guy there are 3 girls and him which is even better.

He told us to watch what he does to Sharon because it will be our turn next and he wants us to know what to expect and how good he can make us feel plus it will turn us on. He said right here on this bed is where he had just done our big sisters earlier.

He got down on his knees with his face just inches from her pussy and said he had to examine her to confirm that she was really a virgin and spread her vagina open and showed us her hymen. The light from the desk was positioned so it shined right on her pussy so I could see everything, she was so pink and wet. I had never seen a pussy before especially spread open like this which ran a little chill through me. It is kind of hard for a girl to look at her own pussy so I didn't know what I look like down there.

Then Bill said he wanted to explore her virgin pussy so he can get to know her better and get her relaxed and ready for Max so he can slide in easier. He slid 2 fingers into her hole and expressed how tight, wet, warm and virginal she was as he felt around inside her. His fingers were deep inside when she let out a little gasp. He said "this is your uterus, can you feel it?" she shook her head yes, so Bill said he just wants her to know what is inside her. As he continued to feel around she let out a bigger gasp and Bill said this is your G spot. All girls have one, they just don't know it because most guys don't know it is there either. He started rubbing it gently until he brought her to orgasm. He said this will be the first of many orgasms tonight.

Then he said he wanted to feel around her virgin asshole to get her lubricated, relaxed and ready for Max. He said look how her juices are running down over her asshole then slid in a wet finger and said "Ahh, You feel so tight and warm, Hey Max, your going to love the way this tight virgin little asshole feels around you, and she is going to love the feeling you give her too. Bill told her to squeeze his finger with her asshole as he slowly slid it out which set off another orgasm within her and caused me to have one to. He said this is just a taste of what I will give you later, and girls love it when I do this to them. I seem to have this power to bring girls to orgasm any time I want. All this time other girls agreed how good it felt.

Then Bill said last but not least is her clit. He spread her lips with the fingers of his left hand and said this is your clit. Then he pulled the hood back and showed us her "Rose Bud" and asked if we had ever played with our clits. Before we could answer he said he was going to show us how to do it and told me and Carrie to play with our clits and do as he does to Sharon so we can all cum together. He told us to dip our fingers in our pussy to get them wet then rub our clits like he was doing to Sharon. Wow, what a rush it was to do that in front of Bill as he did Sharon and we all came together. Another girl said she and her roommate still do it at night to go to sleep just like Bill taught her, she just pictures in her mind what Bill did to the other girls. Several other girls said they still do it too. Bill then sucked on her clit and fingered both holes until he brought Sharon to another intense orgasm. Bill declared Sharon is now ready to be deflowered. . He looked her in the eyes and asked are you ready and she shook her head yes. He said he is honored for her to pick him to be her first man, so now get ready for me to take you to nirvana. I couldn't help but watch as he slid his dick from her clit to her asshole to spread her juices around her slit, and then nudge the head of his dick into her vagina until he broke her hymen and she let out a loud yelp and jumped which really turned me on. Bill declared she was now a woman and we all let out a cheer. He then proceeded to penetrate her pussy completely. I just stared at what was going on in front of me and felt myself get wetter as I played with myself. Bill would instruct her in what to do and talk to her as he took her. His voice was so soothing and comforting which turned me on even more. It really gave me a rush when Bill said that "Max really loves it when he explores virgin territory". With his dick completely buried inside her pussy he reached up and played with her breasts which brought her to an intense orgasm. Watching what Bill was doing to her, he seemed to ooze of confidence and experience and knew just how to make a girl feel good.

In the middle of her orgasm, right in front of my eyes he slipped his dick out of her pussy and without warning slid just the head of his dick into her asshole before she knew what he was doing. I saw her asshole tighten around his dick which brought her to an intense orgasm which caused me to have one too. He said there is no better feeling in the world then a girl's asshole coming around his dick. He then declared her a complete total woman, but now was going to make her feel like a woman.

As he kept just the head of his dick inside her, he asked if he felt good inside her and she let out a yes, then do you want me to keep going and she said yes again. He told me and Carrie to pull her legs back further to give him better access which spread her ass cheeks wider and gave us a clearer view of what Bill was doing to her. He said it also lifts her ass off the bed to give him more direct angle for deeper penetration. He held her ass with one hand as he guided his dick into her asshole with the other and told her to relax and let him in. I was mesmerized at the sight of his dick penetrating her asshole as Bill continued to take her from orgasm to orgasm. I noticed that the shaft of Bill's dick was wet from her pussy juices and Sharon would let out a little whimper every time Bill would slide his dick further into her. While he was working Max into her asshole, he asked her if she liked it and she let out a weak yes and then he asked her if we would like it and she let out another breathless yes.

He worked his dick into her asshole completely and declared that they are now connected in the most intimate way. This shows me how much you trust and love me. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, my head was spinning from the cocktail, I had never done anything more than heavy petting and it was so surreal being completely naked in front of everyone else who were also naked and watching our quarterback penetrate her asshole which gave me this desire to have his dick inside me.

Bill was now doing her in slow deep strokes and we could tell she was getting more excited. Bill told her it was time for her to cum, and to squeeze his dick with her asshole and give her self to him completely and show him how much she loves him, to strength him with all of her energy, spirit, love, excitement and to empty herself into him as he took her to nirvana.

All of a sudden her asshole started pulsating around his dick and then she tensed up let out a loud howl and went limp. I thought she was dead at first until she came back around about 15 seconds later, but it seemed like an eternity. Her eyes opened wide and a grin came over her face. She said it was the most wonderful feeling in the world and the ultimate orgasm. We said tell us. She said at first she saw stars then felt like she was floating. She looked down and saw herself lying on the bed with all of us around her, it was such a peaceful feeling. Bill said now she knows how it feels to be a complete woman. No other guys know how to do this to a girl except me and my team mates.

Bill then proceeded to do Carrrie next and then me just like he did Sharon. He even had us suck and lick his dick clean between girls. It was so intimate holding each girls legs apart because I could feel when they had an orgasm. While Bill was doing Carrie I noticed that when both girls came, their legs would get stiff and their toes would curl. Bill noticed me looking at her toes curling and said now you know why I like my girls barefoot. I know when I see her toes curl that I am giving her a great orgasm. When it was my turn I was more than ready to be taken by Bill. My toes curled also because the orgasms were so intense I couldn't believe how good it felt and then he took each of us to Nirvana, which I hope he will do to us tomorrow night. They all wanted the same feeling again, but Bill was right, no other guy can do it. Bill said we were all great and told our big sisters that we passed the test with flying colors and recommend that we all become members.

From what I could see Bill was not finished for the night as I saw him go back with 6 other girls before we left. Jen said it was really erotic watching Bill take each of our virgin holes. You will find out in the next chapter why I remember all this so well.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing which turned me on even more. We were now all drunk and our inhibitions were all gone, soon all of the girls were talking about how they had lost their virginity. I noticed other girls squirming in their chairs and crossing their legs. I had this feeling my pussy was very wet and I just wanted to touch myself down there to relieve this sensitive feeling but couldn't do it in front of the other girls. I wasn't the only one wet because the smell of pussy juice was heavy in the air.