My Freshman Year Ch. 02A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next was the other girl and she was wearing a dress also. He kissed her and did the same thing to her as he did to the first girl. Both girls were now standing there in nothing but panties. It was really turning me on watching Jeff undress the other girls. I bumped into the girl standing behind me from the other group and it was Amy. Amy said she was so hot and turned on watching everything going on. Then I noticed one of the girls in her group was completely naked. Apparently she had not worn any underwear so when he took off her dress she was naked underneath. I looked around and noticed several other girls were naked also. I was brought back to our group when Jeff moved over to Sara and she had on a top and skirt. She was able to keep her skirt on as he took off her top.

Then it was my turn. Jeff kissed me deep and softly and ran his hands up and down my back and ass. Then he stepped back and told me to raise my arms and pulled my top off and let it drop to the floor. Then he kissed me again and undid my bra and stepped back and let it drop to the floor. I felt my nipples get hard from the cool air as he and the other girls stared at my boobs with a big smile on his face and I was surprised that I wasn't even embarrassed. Then I felt his hands play with my breast and nipples and told me how soft and wonderful they felt. That's when I felt a shiver run through me feeling his hands on my breasts. We were now all topless.

Jeff said he wanted a picture of us and had us stand next to each other with our arms around each other. He grabbed the camera pointed it at us and told us to smile, then I saw the flash go off. Then he told us to do a 4 way kiss as we put our arms around each other and pressed our breasts together as we kissed. The other girl's breasts felt so soft and warm pressed up against mine. Jeff even put his arms around us to squeeze us together even tighter. I noticed Jeff step back to get one of the little metal stools like the ones used for the picture. He sat on the stool which put his face even with ours as we did a 5 way kiss. It was fun rubbing our faces and lips together. Then he moved his face down to our breasts and said he wanted to wallow in our breasts. He had us press our breasts together where our nipples were touching so he could suck on two at a time. This really felt different touching my nipple to another girl's, especially when Jeff sucked both into his mouth at the same time. Jeff just went from breast to breast licking and sucking as we laughed and kissed. I can't believe how turned on we all were.

Then we heard Bill announce it was time for all of us girls to take our bottoms off first since the guys had agreed to take their shirts off first last time. They told us to dance to the music and take off what little we had left on, get naked and throw our panties to our guy. We all started dancing doing a strip tease as we took the rest of our cloths off. As I danced I could see the head of Jeff's dick was peeking out from the leg of his shorts, which made me think how big his dick must be to be that long. Since Sara and I still had our skirts on, we did an extra strip tease. When we finally had our panties off we threw them at Jeff. That is when I looked down and saw I was completely naked right in front of Jeff and the other girls and I wasn't even embarrassed and it seemed I had lost any modesty I had which surprised me because normally I would not have done anything like this. But I was getting drunk from the Tequila which makes me horny anyway, and I could also feel the effects from the Quaaludes which was really starting to kick in making me extremely sexually excited and wet between my legs. Then I realized that the other girls were completely naked also right in front of Jeff and each other. That didn't even embarrassed me in fact it turned me on even more. Being naked in front of everyone else naked also made me feel so uninhibited, sexually excited, liberated, free, natural and made me feel so feminine. I even found the other girl's naked bodies hot. Then Jeff told us to kick our shoes off because he likes us completely naked which we did.

As we were all standing there Jeff was checking us out and complemented us on how beautiful our naked bodies are. The girl next to Carla had a very dark tan, and Jeff said she looked great and asked her how she got so tan. She said that she and her girl friends from home spent the summer sunning at a friends house who had a pool and whose parents worked. They had a contest to see who got the darkest tan and she won. She was very tanned in contrast to the white areas where her tiny bikini was. There were 2 small white triangles that highlighted her breasts and barely covered her nipples. Her bikini bottoms were so small that her tan line barely covered what pubic hair she had left. She had trimmed her bush to a small 1" narrow strip and what hair was left had been groomed very short. There were quite a few girls that still had tan lines and bikini trims left over from summer but not as small as her bikini bottom. I even had a tan line, but I was not as dark as her nor was my bikini as small so my bikini trim was not near as small.

Jeff noticed how wet she was because we could see her girl juices running down her thigh especially with no pubic hair to soak up her juices. He said wow, look how wet you are, I bet you all must really be wet so I want all of you to show me how wet you are. He told us to turn around, spread our legs, bend over, grab our ankles and look at him between our legs. This sounded just like Jen had described last night that they had to do for Bill last year. As I turned around, I looked around the room and noticed that all of the other girls were doing the same thing we were and knew the guys had done this many times before and could tell they knew what they were doing, which turned me on even more. Amy was next to me and she was doing the same thing I was. As I bent over and grabbed my ankles I could feel my hair fall to the floor and now I was looking at Jeff up side down. Then he told us to reach back and spread our pussy lips so he could see how wet our pussies are as we all obeyed him and I could feel the cool air on my pussy. He exclaimed how wet we were and wanted to take a picture to remember this by. He grabbed the camera again aimed it at us and told us to look at the camera and smile. Then I saw the flash go off 2 times. This turned me on so much that I felt like I was having an orgasm knowing me and the other girls were completely naked and exposed to Jeff. I noticed other flashes going off in the room and looked over to see the other guys were taking pictures of the girls bending over just like us. Jeff told us to stand up and of course in this position the blood had rushed to our heads so when we stood up we got dizzy and weak in the knees. Jeff told us to hold on to each other for support. Carla felt so soft and warm as I held onto her and felt her arm around me.

Then he said he wanted to feel how wet we are and scooted his stool closer to us and started sliding his fingers through our wet slits scooping up our juices. He showed us our juices on his fingers then he would taste us and tell us how good we tasted. Then he had us slide our fingers through our own slit and taste. This turned me on even more because I had never tasted my own juices, which tasted good.

About that time I heard Bill say OK girls it is time for you all to take our shorts off. Jeff and the other guys stood up as we gathered round. There was a big bulge sticking straight out in Jeff's shorts and I couldn't wait to see him. Sara and I were still on either side of Jeff and the other 2 girls were in front. They grabbed the front of his shorts and Sara and I grabbed the side and back of his shorts and pulled them down. As his shorts came down I could see his dick appear. When his shorts were around his thighs his dick sprung free and hit one of the girls in the face which made us all laugh. This reminded me of what Jen said happened to them last year. His dick looked like it was a foot long and stuck straight out.

As soon as the shorts hit the floor Carla grabbed Jeff's dick and started sucking on it. She got most of it in her mouth which surprised me, I didn't know how a girl could get that much dick in her mouth. Then the girl next to Carla licked Jeff's shaft and Jeff told me to lick his shaft. Here was 3 girls licking his shaft and our lips were touching like a 4 way kiss with a dick. Jeff said this is every guy's fantasy so he wanted another picture to remember us by. This is when I looked up as he took the picture. Then he moved his dick to the other girl, so I could not get a lick in, but Sara could as Jeff took more pictures.

He finally worked his way around to me. I was so hot I was surprised how much of his dick I could take in. He tasted so different and big in my mouth and I liked the texture of his skin there. As he was about ready to cum he had Carla suck his dick and came in her mouth. After the first shot, she couldn't take any more so he moved his dick to me and I took the second shot in my mouth which filled it up then moved to the next girl. I just held his sperm in my mouth not knowing what to do with it. It did taste good but I had never swallowed before but didn't want to spit it out. Then he moved his dick around until we all had a taste. When he got to Sara he was pretty much spent so he told her to suck his dick like a straw and suck out the rest of his cum as his dick went soft in her mouth. Jeff stepped back a little and told us all to kiss each other and share his cum, which we did. This turned me on even more tasting each other and trading his sperm. I finally did swallow along with the rest of the girls. Wow, I couldn't believe that I just sucked a guy's dick right in front of everyone else and swallowed his cum. I think we all had an orgasm together.

Then Bill made an announcement to tell us to gather around as we all stood in front of him. It was weird standing there completely naked with 40 other naked girls and 10 naked guys. Just think the room was completely filled with 51 naked people. He told us how wonderful we were and that we could be proud of our selves for being so good and bring all of them to orgasm because you girls don't know how good you make us guys feel. In fact I want to toast to all of you for being so good because your bodies are so beautiful, they are like a gift to us that we love and worship. We just want to take care of our girls. About that time the guys were passing around half full cups of cocktail, and Bill said bottoms up and down it all at one time. He said this will wash our cum down plus give us all another little boost. It was really strong and tasted great. It seemed to go straight to my head and pussy.

Then Bill said it is time for the initiation to continue. He explained that this initiation would be like your sorority initiation. Your sorority initiation is to prove and test the pledge's loyalty, love, devotion and dedication to the sorority and the team initiation is to prove and test the same thing to the team and the teaching of Zen. Also tonight will be the first lesson in the teaching of Zen. So if you have any hang ups about sex, Zen will help you through it.

Zen teaches us how to connect to our primitive sexual instincts because that is where we all came from. You have to know where you came from to know who you are. The 3 basic instincts of man are food, shelter and love. Food which includes water, shelter for sleeping and love to propagate the world is necessary.

There are different kinds of love, such as love thy neighbor, which means the people around you. You love your parents differently than your siblings, or your friends or your boyfriend. Sex with a man is how the world keeps going so sex love is very important. Zen teaches you how to make love because people have to learn how to make love. We all have to learn how to walk, talk, read and even drive a car, so why not learn how to make love. Sex is very complicated so why not learn about your body and how to have sex, but you have to learn how to love first.

So you have to love yourself first before you can love anyone else, because you have to know what love is, so if you don't love yourself then how do you know what love is. How many of you girls here love yourself, raise you hands. All of us raised our hands except for 2 girls. Bill asked one to come up to the front and he asked her why she did not love herself. She said her boyfriend just broke up with her for another girl so she thought it was her fault and she felt ugly. Bill said she is beautiful and has a great body. Then he asked everyone if we thought she was beautiful as he had her turn around and show us her naked body and we all said yes. Then Bill said that her boyfriend did not know what he was doing and that it was his loss because now she was free to be with them and he loves her very much. Plus she will have more fun with them than with her old boyfriend. Then he asked her to be his girlfriend and then he hugged her and kissed her long and deep as she just melted into his arms. When they stopped kissing she was smiling and he asked her if she liked it and she said she loved it. He told her that he and the other guys would make her forget all about the jerk tonight.

Bill then asked the other girl to come up to the front and he asked her why she did not love herself. She said her Dad does not love her and she felt responsible for her parents getting a divorce. Her father had a girlfriend and he did not come around anymore. Bill said they are there for her and to make her feel better because she is not responsible for what her father does. Bill said we are now her new family and we all love her, isn't that right girls, and we all let out a cheer. Then Bill gave her a long slow wet kiss and she felt better as he said they would make her forget all about her father, because they are now her new daddy. Anyway this is the best way to get back at your father is to fuck us.

So now that all of you love yourself, you have to learn to love each other. This means the girl next to you, for if you cannot love each other then you can't love us. So we want each of you to turn to the girl next to you, put your arms around each other and introduce yourself and tell them you love them and hug each other. Bill continued to say that it does not matter if they are a cheerleader or president of the sorority and you're just a pledge, because in here you are all equal. This is initiation into our team and not your sorority so you are all pledges here. OK, tell each other that you love them and give them a big hug. I turned to Amy and told each other we love you, then hugged each other. Bill said press your bodies together so you can feel each other as I felt Amy's warm body against mine. Then Bill said kiss each other and swap tongues. I had never kissed another girl like this before and I really liked kissing Amy. Then he told us to feel each others breasts, as we all separated we ran our hands over the other girl's breast. Wow, that was something I had never done before. Then he told us to run our fingers through each others wet slits and taste each other. I just did as I was told and was surprised how good she tasted. What a turn on.

Then Bill told us to introduce ourselves to the girl behind us. So I turned around and there was one of the senior girls that I didn't know. I had only seen her around the sorority house a couple of times cause she lived off campus. We put our arms around each other then introduced our selves, then hugged and kissed. I could feel her warm body against mine and could taste her kiss. It was kind of strange kissing and hugging a girl I did not even know but I think we both liked it. Then we were told to feel each other's breast, which felt really good to me and her girl juice even tasted good. Bill even had us kiss one more time so we could swap girl juice. Wow, this was really sexually exciting.

Then Bill said now that we all love ourselves and each other it is now time to love us, your teachers and Zen masters, the guys on the team. I and the rest of the guys on the team love all of you, don't we, and they said how much they loved us. Bill said, see what you girls do to us, you bring out the man in us. The guys were now standing in front of us, their hard dicks sticking straight out. What an erotic sight that was, 10 naked and hard football players right in front of us for us to look at. Bill said, do all of you girls love us, and we all shouted yes. Bill said, then do you want to kiss all of us and we shouted out yes again, then we want to kiss you too, so we formed lines in front of the guys, since there were 10 of them and 41 of us, there were long lines. Since the guys were taller than us, we would put our arms around their necks then they would grab our ass cheeks and lift us up so we could wrap our legs around them. We would tongue kiss as they pressed our bodies together. I could even feel each of their dicks sticking between my legs. It was fun kissing all the guys and watching them kiss the other girls.

Then I herd Bill say, OK everyone's attention up here, as we gathered around him. Now we go to the second part of the initiation. This is how you will prove yourselves to us. We want to see if you are worthy to be part of team, because you have to be a team player. And to be a team player you have to prove your love, dedication, devotion and obedience to us, just like you would in your sorority initiation. This is necessary to teach you to be perfect so we can all be perfect together.

This will also be our second lesson in the teachings of Zen. In the first lesson we learned about love. So now that we have learned to love, now we can learn how to make love. In this lesson we will learn about our bodies and how to get in touch with our bodies which is one of our basic primal instincts. We will also learn how to enjoy our bodies and the sexual excitement our bodies are capable of bringing us. We even took many of you to nirvana last year. Raise your hands if we took you to nirvana last year, and most of the girls including my big sister raise their hands. This is also a celebration for becoming a member of the team and becoming a woman. Zen teaches that a woman's body is a temple to be worshipped and enjoyed and we want to worship your body to prove our love for you.

First of all a woman's body is made for sex and pleasing a man and women have been using their body for centuries to get what they want even as far back as Cleopatra. So a girl can have unlimited orgasms one after the other and most guys can only have one or maybe 2 orgasms a night. Just look at how feminine your body is and all the erogenous zones a girl has compared to a guy. A guy has 3 erogenous zones; his eyes because guys are voyeurs and like to look at naked girls. This in turn will make a guy horny and make his dick hard, just like you see here now. It was so fine looking at 10 naked football players standing in front of us with their big dicks sticking straight out. The second erogenous zone is his dick. Guys just love to stick their dicks into girls because it feels so fine and makes us cum. It has been said that guys think with their dicks. The third erogenous zone is the human body's largest sexual organ which includes guys and girls. So any of you know what is the body's largest sexual organ? When no one answered he said it is our brain. When guys see a naked girl it tells his brain to get his dick hard so he can stick it inside her and for a girl it makes her feel more desirable to a man which makes her wet.

Girls have numerous erogenous zones that we will explore. Girls are different, for starters girls are exhibitionist, they like to show off their body to men like when they wear short skirts and tiny bikinis, where guys are voyeurs and like to look at girls bodies. Also girls have over eight erogenous zones or as I call them pleasure zone and each pleasure zone has a different orgasm which I will now show you. Bill then pulled one of the girls Kim to him and told her she would be his model. He said first a girl likes to be kissed, isn't that right girls, and we said yes. Then Bill kissed Kim long and deep. She loved it. When they finished he asked her if she liked it and she replied a dreamy yes. Next girls like to have their ears kissed, how many of you girls like to have your ears kissed and a few raised their hands. Bill said that not all girls like the same things because we are all different. He started kissing her ears as she moaned, and he asked her if she liked it and she said she likes anything he does to her. Next he worked his way down to her neck and asked how many of us like to have our neck sucked on to raise our hands, which ½ of us did. Next he worked his way down to her breasts and said many girls can have an orgasm from having their breasts sucked on. How many of you like to have your breasts sucked on and we all raised our hands. How many of you get an orgasm from having your breasts sucked on and most of us raised our hands. Bill said watch her nipples get hard when I play and suck on them. As he did, each one got hard as a pebble.

123456...8