My Freshman Year Ch. 02B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He crooked his finger a little inside me and scooped out some of my girl juice as he slid his fingers out until they were pressing against the back side of my hymen. He then pressed his thumb against the front of my hymen, feeling the thickness of my hymen between his fingers. He said he wanted to see how thick my hymen was because this will determine how much I will bleed and where my hymen will tear. I have learned this from over 300 virgins I have taken since Junior High School and counting, so you are being taught and taken by an expert. He ran his fingers around my hymen lips to the bottom part of my hymen. He said most girl's hymen will tear right in the middle of the bottom hymen just like with the twins as he ran his fingers down my hymen and said some girls will tear twice on their bottom hymen, but their hymens are usually thin. Then he rubbed my bottom hymen between his thumb and fingers and said I have a thick hymen which will bleed heavy. But since my hymen is intact then I will bleed even more because there are lots of blood vessels and nerve ending in my hymen lips and I should even leave a stain of virgin blood on the altar's virginal sacrificial ceremonial sheet.

Then he moved his fingers around to the side of my hymen and showed everyone how my hymen gets thinner on the sides. He said they will tear on both sides of her hymen which will produce more virgin blood. Then he moved his fingers to the top of my hymen and felt the thickness and said I should bleed about medium up here. He sounded so medical and academic which really turned me on even more as I felt my juices gush out of me. Then Bill said he just had to kiss my perfect hymen then lowered his head to my pussy and felt his lips right on my hymen for the first time which felt so good. Just when I didn't think it could feel any better he slid his tongue right through my hymen hole, wow did that feel great as he wiggled it around my hymen. Then he curled his tongue and started flicking it over my hymen lip which really got me going. I was so ready to cum when he pulled his face away and said you can't cum yet, I am just getting started. His mouth was all wet as he licked his lips and said, nothing taste better than virgin girl juice, you taste so sweet and delicious. Looking right at my hymen he said I am going to love the feeling of your hymen tearing around my wet hard dickhead, I get to be the guy to feel that only once in a girl's lifetime. Now it is time to continue your sexual learning, so I will start with your clit.

He spread my pussy lips exposing my clit even more and said how perfectly formed my clit and clit hood was, then pulled my clit hood back exposing my clit. Bill told the other girls to look at how pink my rosebud is, so let's see how sensitive she is, then dipped his index finger in my girl juice, pulled my clit hood back and gently slid his fingers across my clit. Wow, this really shot sparks through me and made me flinch each time he did it when Bill asked if it felt good and I shouted, Oh yes. He said he is going to bring me to a clitoral orgasm as he gently messaged my clit in a circulated motion. I was in a sexual daze and started letting out soft moans as the wonderful feelings over took me, then he told me to give us a show and show us the woman in you, make us all cum. He told the other girls to play with their clits and all cum together, and to watch what my other holes do when I cum so you can see what I look like cumming, you know all girls cum differently, except for the twins. This way you can see both of her holes get excited. Then he told me to look at all the other girls watching me have an orgasm, and when I opened my eyes, there I was the center of attention. They were all smiling at me with lust in their eyes as I smiled back at them. After a few minutes, the intense feeling overtook me and I was overcome with a very intense orgasm as I let out a loud yelp and my body tensed up. I felt my asshole and vagina slam shut at first then pulsate open and close together and even felt my toes curl with each orgasmic wave. As my orgasm subsided I felt my juices flood out of my vagina for everyone to see. Bill said your girl juice is like an aphrodisiac that attract guys and girls and make all of us sexually energized. Just smell all the girl juice in the room, it permeates the room with sexual energy and lust.

Bill said clit orgasms usually produce more girl juices than other orgasms which will lubricate and relax your vagina for easier penetration. He then ran his fingers down and spread my pussy lips around my pee hole and showed everyone my pee hole and said this is where my pee comes out, but this didn't even embarrass me. Then he spread my vagina open and slid his fingers around my slit to get them all wet as he said, for easier insertion. Now I am going to check out her virgin vagina, then felt two of his fingers slide through my hymen hole into my vagina and continued to go further inside me. Bill let out a little sigh and said nothing feels better than a nice tight virgin vagina. He felt around inside me as everyone watched everything he was doing to me. It felt like he was all the way inside me when I felt him touch something way up inside that I had never felt before. It felt so different. He said does this feel good, and of course I said yes. Well this is your uterus, this is where babies come from, as he was touching me there. Then he felt the end of my uterus and said this is your cervix. This is where the sperm enters your uterus to make the baby, but don't worry, me and the other guys won't cum inside your vagina because we can control when we cum, unlike other regular guys that cum too soon and can't control themselves.

Then with his fingers still buried deep inside me, he told me to squeeze his fingers with my vagina. As I squeezed he said this is all part of the teaching of Zen, to get to know yourself better. This helps you to get to know where your muscles are down here and your body better, this way we get to know how to control our bodies for maximum sexual pleasure for both of us. Squeezing my fingers helps you to know where you vaginal muscles are. These are the same muscles you use to push a baby out at birth. So you need to know where these muscles are and exercise them and told me to relax and then squeeze again. This exercise is going to be your homework.

Then he said he is going to explore the rest of my virgin vagina and was going to give me a G-spot orgasm to show me the difference between the other orgasms. He rotated his fingers up and slowly pulled them out like he did with the other girls until I felt him touch my G-spot. This sent a stronger chill through me as he gently massaged my G-spot. I had never felt anything like that before, all these feeling were so new and different to me, but I had never felt anything this wonderful before. Then he gently pressed his fingers from his left hand on my stomach right above my pubic bone, which was right on my G-spot and intensified the feeling and made me feel like I had to pee, which really felt different. He said a girl's G spot is located right above her pelvic bone, I bet you didn't even know that you had a G spot until tonight did you, and I let out a breathless no. As he played with my G-spot he described how different my orgasm will feel and it didn't take long before I exploded into another intense orgasm. Just like Bill had described it, was not as intense as the clit one, but it built up more slowly and lasted longer. It even felt different than the clit one. Bill told the girls to look at my toes curl as I orgasmed just like I had seen the other girls do. Then he told the other girls, I bet all of your toes are curling now aren't they, as they let out a little laugh.

When I came down Bill said it is now time to check out my asshole, plus I will be preparing your tight little asshole to accept my big hard dick. He spread my ass cheeks so everyone could get a better look at me down there and I wasn't even embarrassed, I was so drunk and loaded, I didn't care who saw me anymore. Then he told me to squeeze my asshole tight to exercise my anal muscle and did what I was told. He said that's a good girl, this is like you did with your vagina, now you are getting to know your anal muscles, it is like pooping. Then he had me do it a couple more times. Now it is time to see what you feel like inside. He slid his fingers back into my vagina, and scooped out some of my girl juice and spread them around my asshole. He said I had a cute little pink feminine asshole and asked if my boyfriend had ever been in there and I said no. He got real happy and said this makes it even better, I will be the first guy to check out your cute little asshole. Then asked if I had ever fingered my asshole and I said yes. He asked when and I said last night after he was at our sorority house. I explained that after he left we had a meeting to talk about tonight. The other girls started talking about what you all had done to them last year and what it was like to be with you and the other guys and even explained how good it felt to get it in their asshole. So later when Amy and I were in bed we were so hot after listening to the other girls story that we fingered our pussies and assholes. He said now you know how good it feels, because a girl's asshole is the most sensitive part of her body and is capable of taking you to nirvana. That is because your asshole is lined with nerve endings and muscle. This is what helps a girl to push her poop out. Some of the girls went ewe gross. So I will teach you how to control your asshole muscles so you can hug a man's dick and make him feel wonderful.

Bill continued, most girls don't like anal because they are afraid it will hurt because most guys don't know how to give a girl anal the right way. This gets the girl nervous so she tightens up her asshole and when the man tries to stick his dick in her it hurts. So it is very important to relax a girl and her asshole, so I relax a girl by massaging her sphincter muscle to show her how good it feels as he continued to run his fingers around my asshole. It really did feel good and relaxed me down there. Then he asked me if I was ready to feel his finger inside me and I looked into his beautiful eyes and said yes. Then I felt him slide his index finger back into my vagina again and scooped out more of my juices as Bill said a girl can never have too much anal lubrication before anal penetration. Then I felt his finger right on my asshole as he told me to relax then felt just the tip of his finger enter me for the first time. This shot erotic feelings through me which caused me to jump a little and let out a gasp and caused me to tighten my asshole around his finger which sent me into another orgasm. I heard Bill say that this is the best feeling in the world to feel a girl's asshole squeeze my finger or hard dick. He was so amazing because he was such a big guy to be so delicate. I was just so mesmerized by Bill because he was so perfect in every way and knew just what to do to make me feel like a woman, and so special and perfect.

As I calmed down, Bill pushed his magic finger further inside my asshole causing more wonderful feelings to run through me. I couldn't believe that a guy was actually fingering my asshole and I loved it. As he entered me he would rotate his finger inside my asshole feeling around inside my anal passage. He said he just loves getting to know me so well and that he can't wait to feel his dick in me back there. He soon was completely buried in me and as I looked down at him he had a big smile on his face as he and the other girls stared down at me as he said I even had the perfect asshole. Then he told me to squeeze his finger with my asshole, so I tightened up around his finger which ran more erotic feeling through me. He said he wanted me to get to know myself better and how sensitive my asshole is and how to control her. Then he told me to relax then squeeze his finger only half hard this time as he said this is to teach you muscle control. Then he told me to squeeze hard again as he slowly pulled his finger out which felt good. He said the nerve endings in my asshole control me down there. With the tip of his finger still in me he told me to squeeze half hard has he slid his finger in me slowly again as he rotated it and told me to concentrate on the feeling of his finger in me. All the feelings from my asshole rushed through me and caused another intense orgasm to shoot through me as I shook and withered on the altar in orgasmic bliss right in front of everyone. He told the other girls how hot I looked having an anal orgasm around his finger. When I finally came back down he looked at me and asked if I liked it and if it felt different than the other orgasm and I could only let out an orgasmic yes. This was the most intense feeling I had ever felt. Then Bill said you are perfect, see how good it feels to be perfect, I just love seeing all the beautiful treasures your little body has to offer and you never even knew you had until tonight.

Then he removed his finger from my asshole and said it is now time to show you what oral orgasms feel like. He said he would start at my clit again, spread my lips and lowered his face to my pussy and felt his lips kiss my clit. Wow, this really sent shivers through me as he started flicking his tongue over my sensitive clit. It was just so intense, feeling his lips, tongue and hot breath all over my clit that it didn't take long for him to bring me to another intense orgasm. I loved all the new sexual feeling that I had never felt before. As I was coming down from the clit cum he licked my inner lips which felt different but good. Then it surprised me when he started running his tongue over my pee hole like he was trying to fuck my pee hole. That really felt strange but good. Then he worked his way down to my vagina and slipped his tongue through my hymen hole and swirled it around which drove me crazy with lust. My whole body just felt electrified and all of my nerve ending were stimulated. Then he took a big breath and pressed his face into my slit where his nose was pressed against my clit so he couldn't breathe. Then he rubbed his nose on my clit spreading my juices all over his face and stimulating my clit. At the same time I felt his tongue slide up my vagina where it just barely reached my G-spot. My body was so sensitive to all this sexual stimulation which really sent pleasure waves of joy through me with each lick and then my orgasm overtook me which gave my body a shudder to feel his talented tongue on my G spot driving me into a sexual craze. It was like I was in a dream state, everything around me was going so fast and since I was still high from the cocktail, I had never felt this good before in my life and I loved it. I craved what he was doing to me and the way it made me feel like a woman.

Bill pulled his face away as I finished cumming and said I tasted so delicious. I could feel more juices oozing out of my vagina as Bill and the other girls looked down at me laying there and talking about me. Bill said now it is time to tongue your asshole, then looked at me and said you are going to love this. I felt like I was in a dream. He scooped out more of my girl juice with his tongue, spread my ass cheeks and started spreading my juices around my asshole with his tongue. This really felt fine as my asshole was so sensitive. Then he told me to relax as he started kissing my asshole with little delicate kisses, then he started French kissing my asshole. I felt the end of his tongue enter my asshole which really felt good and different. He worked his way inside me, driving me insane with lust and sexual excitement. My asshole grabbed his tongue as he wiggled it around inside me. Just the idea that some guy was doing this to me really had me going. Then he took a deep breath and pressed his face into my ass cheeks which caused his nose to enter my vagina and his tongue burrowed deep into my asshole. This made me cry out in sexual ecstasy. This is when I realized he was fucking my asshole with his tongue. This really sent me over the edge as I had another body shaking orgasm as my asshole clenched his tongue. When I finally relaxed he pulled his face away from my now extremely wet pussy and he had my pussy juices all over his face. Bill said he loves it when he makes girls cum because it makes the whole room smell like sex and girl juice plus guys love wet girls.

He then looked at Amy and said it is now her turn to eat my pussy. There is nothing hotter than watching a girl eat out her roommate, plus a girl's soft cheek feels better on your thigh than a guy's does. This will make both of you extremely close and will never forget eating out your first girl, plus just think you are eating out another girl's virgin pussy and getting her ready for me to fuck her. He had Amy straddle his leg and said he would teach her how to eat a girl's pussy. He said first you are going to tongue her hymen, and told her to kiss my hymen and guided her lips to my hole and felt her tongue pressing against my hymen, which of course felt great. Then he told her to tongue my hymen hole as I felt her tongue slide through my hymen then she wiggled it around driving me crazy with lust. Bill told her to press her face into my pussy until her nose was pressed against my clit. Then told her to wallow in my pussy and get my girl juices all over her face as she tried to reach my G spot but her tongue was not long enough. It was really hot looking down between my legs to see Amy eating me out while I was being pleasured to another intense orgasm. I couldn't believe my roommate was eating my pussy. I could even see Bill running his hands over her body as she ground her slit on his leg like I had. Then he had her wallow in my girl juice to get her face all wet and had her lick her way to my clit. He told her to lick and kiss my clit like he had done. She was a little hesitant at first but got better as she continued until she brought me to another bone shaking orgasm. He asked her how it felt to make her virgin roommate cum and she just grinned and said it was great as she looked at me. Then he told her to lick her way down to my asshole as she slid her tongue through my slit running chills through me. She flicked her tongue around my hymen then continued to my asshole. Bill told her to lick my asshole to relax me then had her slide her tongue right up my asshole. Wow, the feeling of my roommate tonguing my asshole sent wonderful little tingles through my body as I squeezed her tongue then burst into another orgasm. He even had one of the girls take pictures of Amy looking at the camera as she ate me out, then a couple of me getting eaten out by Amy.

Then Bill pressed his cheek against hers and joined her as both of them ate me out together showing her what to do. As I looked down at both of them between my legs, it was really hot watching and feeling Bill and Amy eating me out together as I felt their tongues slide over my clit, asshole and dip into my vagina until I had another orgasm. When Bill pulled his face away I could see he was all wet with my juices.

Then Bill said the only thing better than having one girl eat out your pussy is having two girls eating out your pussy plus there is nothing better than watching 2 virgins eating out another virgin. Hearing him say that really got me going even more and I even wanted it. Bill looked at the girl standing next to him and had her straddle his other leg next to Amy as they put an arm around each other and their bodies pressed together. They used their other hand to spread my pussy lips as he guided both of their faces to my wet pussy as I felt both of them lick me. The feeling of another girl's tender cheeks and lips sliding along my inner thighs and pussy slit felt great, making me let out little pleasure cries. Bill said all of the guys shave before all of you come over, but our lips and cheeks are not as smooth as a girl's. Bill told both girls he wanted them to do a three way French kiss with my vagina and guided both girls as they ate me out and I could tell he was feeling both of them up as they both humped his leg as they ate me. He had one of them tongue my asshole and the other licking my clit, then change places until I came again as pictures were being taken of me and the girls. Then he had both of them kiss my clit and taking turns sticking their fingers into my virgin hymen and feel my G-spot, which triggered another intense orgasm. I could feel my holes squeeze their fingers. When they pulled their faces from my pussy they had a big smile on their faces and were all wet and shiny with my juices. Bill kissed both of them before having them get up.