My Freshman Year Ch. 02B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill said he can't wait to make me release all of my pent up sexual energy, strength, love, excitement, loyalty, inspirations, dedication and electricity into his body. He said my body is like a little generator and my holes are like little power receptacles so when he plugs his dick into my electrical socket I will recharge his batteries and store energy for the game. He was like feasting on my body.

Then he told me to squeeze and hug his dick with my asshole. This increased the full feeling of his dick inside me running little shivers through me. He asked if that felt good and I could only shake my head yes. Then he told me to relax, which I did, then he told me to squeeze half hard, just like he taught me earlier with his finger in my asshole. He had me do this a couple of times around Max as I got used to the feeling of his big dick inside me back there. Then he asked me if I was ready to go to nirvana and of course I shook my head yes again. He said concentrate on the feeling of my dick inside your asshole, now squeeze hard and push my dick out. I squeezed and felt his dick slowly slide out of me, feeling his ribbed shaft rub along my anal passage which really felt sensual and different and stimulated all of my anal senses to my brain. When he was almost out, he told me to squeeze half hard and felt his big hard dick slide back in me as he invaded my excited asshole again. This made my whole body vibrate with sexual exhilaration as Max slid all the way into my hole. Bill then told me to squeeze Max with my asshole and cum as our bodies met and we were now one, sending me over the edge as my asshole slammed shut around Max. I heard Bill let out a loud sexual growl as I opened my eyes to see Bill with his head thrown back as I emptied myself into him with every squeeze of my hole around his big hard dick and filled him with my strength, energy, love, spirit, heart, inspiration, excitement and dedication as he received all I had to give him. That is when I lost control and felt my body explode into the ultimate orgasm as I shook and wither on the altar in orgasmic bliss.

I felt like I was impaled on his rocket shooting me into space and when I closed my eyes I saw stars racing by and all of a sudden my body felt lite, like I was floating on air. That is when I think I must have passed out. I couldn't help but look down like the other girls had described and saw my naked body lying on the altar with my legs being held back and all the other girls around me having orgasms. I could even see Bill's dick buried in my asshole and he was looking up at me as I filled him up with everything I had to give. I felt so peaceful up there I didn't want it to end. All of a sudden I came back down to earth and reality, as my orgasm subsided. Bill's dick was still buried inside me as he came back down also. He then congratulated me on becoming a total and complete woman. He said now you know what it feels like to be an enlightened woman, and wow, did I really love that feeling. All the other girls were clapping and congratulating me which made me feel so good and proud of myself to have experienced nirvana, it made me feel so different now. I knew then I was addicted to sex and nirvana with the guys.

I was still withering on the altar from nirvana as Bill slowly pulled his hard dick from my quivering asshole and felt the cool air rush in. As I laid there all the other girls started asking me what it felt like, but it was so hard to describe the intense wonderful feeling in me, it was something I could have never imagined or felt before so I said the same thing as the girls before me had. My whole body just felt drained of energy but had this warm glow and peacefulness inside me. I did not know I could feel this good. Bill said it is time to take the after pictures of my well fucked holes. As he stepped back I could see all of the other girls looking down there at me. As Bill got the camera he said look at her well fucked holes and then I saw the flashes go off. Both of my holes were relaxed and open to everyone. Bill said there is nothing better than taking pictures of a girl's well fucked body all wet and juicy and told me to smile at the camera as he continued to take pictures of my well satisfied body. Then Bill said that I can be proud of myself because I passed this portion of the initiation with flying colors and asked how it felt to be a perfect woman, I could only smile at him and say wonderful. Now you only have one more test to go to be part of the team and that will test your total obedience and submission to me, Zen and the team.

As I was catching my breath, Bill turned to Amy and said she is going to be next as he kissed her and said let's see how ready you are. He slid his fingers through her wet slit and said you're all wet between your legs, that means you must be ready for me to turn you into a woman and I can't wait. Then Bill turned to me and asked me if I liked being a woman, and of course I said I did not know I could feel this wonderful as he helped me sit up on the table. He told Amy he wanted her to be the first person to kiss me and congratulate me as a woman and to see if I kiss differently now than when she kissed me earlier when I was a girl. Amy stepped between my legs as I sat on the end of the altar, put her arms around me and kissed me deeply as our breasts met. Her lips were so soft and inviting as we kissed, I even felt different now. After a long kiss Amy said I did kiss with more passion and womanly than before. Then Bill said that he was going to be the first man to kiss me as a woman to see for himself. As he kissed me he had me wrap my arms and legs around him like before, grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me to him. Between kisses he told me I now belong to him and the team which made me feel good and wanted. After several long kisses he sat me down on the exam stool to where I was staring right at Max. He told me to thank Max for fucking me so good and turning me into a woman and making me feel so wonderful. Max was all shiny and wet with my juices as I held him and thanked him and told him how much I loved him as Bill told me to suck all of my juices off his dick and get Max all clean and ready for my roommate. I couldn't believe that was my girl juice on Max as I licked the head tasting my juices. Bill said, just think my dick was just in your asshole hole and now in your mouth. Do you taste good on my dick, and I shook my head yes with his dick in my mouth. Then he said, so you can get what you want sometimes if you try and tonight was the night.


This will end Chapter 2B but stay tuned to the next chapter, Chapter 2C"Amy's Turn". Of course it will be about Amy giving her virginity to Bill and becoming a woman.