My Freshman Year Ch. 02E

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To be the perfect girls you will also have to be perfect sexually because your bodies are made for sex and we will teach you how to give and receive perfect sex. This will be a sex education class and we will teach all of you something new every week and you will be tested on it as well as learning and practicing Zen. By the end of the year all of you will be Black Belts in sex. This will help you with your future boyfriends or husbands, because you will be able to give them the best sex they will ever have and they will not find it anywhere else. Through Zen you will learn how to increase the intensity of your passion and orgasm by focusing on what is being done to you. We understand girls have sexual needs and we want to help you satisfy those needs. This is when girls are experimenting and discovering themselves and we are here to help you.

Your second lesson in Zen tonight will teach you how to be perfect in studying to make good grades and be perfect team mates. Zen teaches you how to prioritize your life, and right now it is making good grades and being part of the team and everything else will fall into place. You see the main reason students come to college is to graduate in four years with a good grade point average and to party and this is the best party in town. Nothing better than to party with the football team and experience nirvana. Also Zen will teach you how to focus on studying and make good grades or whatever you are doing. Good grades makes everything much better. You can get away with a lot more if you bring home good grades and you parents will be very happy with you, won't that be great and we all agreed. Also the better your grades are the better job and pay you can get after college.

It is very important for all of you to not tell anyone what we do in here, or that we study Zen and that you are part of the team. You see the more we win the more people will want to know our secret. This is an experiment right now, but when we have the perfect season it will prove we were right all along. If people know before we prove it they will try and stop us. So we do not want any of you to talk about this anywhere except right here in this room or in your dorm room and only if your roommate is a team member. Not at lunch or dinner or even in the sorority house because some members do not like you all being with us. The only thing the other sisters should know is when the bus comes girls get on and 4 hours later we bring you back. Remember, when you walk through the Den door and is closed, you are in our fantasy land and nothing matters outside that door. This way you can act out any fantasy you have and get in touch with your inner self. Zen will teach you how to let go of everything outside that door and focus on what is in here.

The press and other teams will try to infiltrate our team, so they will put spies, like other girls who act like they go to school here but are from the news media or other schools. Places to be careful are in the school cafeteria or at a club or bar at night. Like after you have been drinking and waiting in line to go to the bathroom, another girl will come up to you in line and start talking about me and how to join our parties. She will probably be a spy. So if she asks you if you have been with me or the other guys on the team just tell them, "why would the guys want me when they can have any girl on campus prettier than me". Then ask her if she has been with the guys. If she asks how to join the party, just tell her that the guys come to the clubs to pick up girls or if you see Bill ask him.

Also do not tell your best friend because she will want to come to the party. If 5 girls per night invite other girls then that would be 20 extra girls then they invite 5 girls each next time and things would get out of hand. We want this to be very exclusive but it won't if everyone gets to come like last year, then we will open it up to all girls and suspend the scholarship payment if that is what you want. So keeping quiet about this is another lesson in Zen and how to keep things secret. It is only a secret if you don't tell anyone.

Now we can bring in other girls but there are procedures to follow so come to me first, especially if you know any virgins or twins. You get $100.00 for virgins and $100 for twins. Can all of you do that and we all said yes. Remember once you walk in that door and it is closed, you are now in a fantasy land and nothing outside that door matters accept the team and you. This way we can explore the outer limits of sexual pleasure together. We just want all of you to be completely immersed in the sexual experience, and every girl is surrounded by sex.

All of you girls will be an integral part to our success on the field and off. All of you help increase our stamina, strength and inspiration. We used up as much energy tonight as we do playing a football game, so to satisfy 41 girls we had to learn how to regulate our energy so we do not run out before the night is over. This is our game strategy to conserve our energy for the first half of the game and wear down the other team. Then at the last quarter when the other team is tired we can get aggressive and score. So all of you can see how important you are to the team by giving us your love, devotion and energy, teaching us stamina and inspiring us to victory, and we can't do it without you. So you can be proud of yourselves when we win a game and the championship knowing you are a very special part of the team.

It may take a littlie while before you start feeling the effects of Zen and perfection but when you do you will love it so much it will make you strive for higher perfection. You see how perfection feeds on itself. So just follow me and the guys and we will show you the way to be part of one of the most important experiments ever done.

Also all of you spent as much energy tonight as we did by giving your energy to strength us and for your own orgasms and nirvana. You could have run a marathon with the energy you used tonight so you will be getting a lot of exercise and this is one of the ways I will use to sculpture your bodies to be perfect along with diet and Zen. I have all of this worked out. It turns girls on for us to stand here naked in front of you so you can see how perfect our bodies look so you will know what perfection looks like and copy us so all of you can be the girl version of our bodies, would you like that and we all said yes.

I believe it is time to swear all of you into the team, but now that all of you know what is expected of you I will give any of you who don't want to do this a chance to leave. In fact I would rather any of you who do not want to do this to leave now because we only want girls who want to do this. So any of you who want to leave now raise your hands, but no one did. Bill said now I want the girls that want to be here to raise your hands and everyone did. Then are all of you ready and we all said yes.

OK hold your right hand up and make the piece sign, that stands for your spread legs plus we want to make love not war. We will save war for the football field. Then he said repeat after me. "I, state you name, swear to give myself to the team completely, mind, spirit and body to inspire the team to perfection. To obey our masters and teachers to do whatever they want of me and sacrifice myself and body on the sacrificial altar to inspire team spirit and good of the team." "To study, learn and practice Zen to be the perfect girls and to serve our masters and to make good grades". Congratulations, all you are now part of the team and we are now one mind, body and spirit and we let out a cheer. Ok we will meet every Thursday night. So I want all of you girls to follow me and the guys without question and we will make you all perfect. I knew then that I would follow Bill and do anything he wanted of me. I just wanted to make him happy.

Bill continued, since it is late and some of you have early classes we will give all of you a diet pill to take in the morning to help you through classes, would you all like that and we said yes. So this will be our first order for you to follow and required as a team member. Be sure to take this diet pill in the morning with food, so it will last longer and better. All of you will have to have something to eat when you take the pill. Do all of you have a refrigerator, and we all said yes. Do you have milk, and most girls said yes. Well I want all of you to eat cereal, fruit like a banana or a sweet roll and milk. If you don't have any of these then over in the kitchen is a cooler full of milk, bananas, sweet rolls and cereal. So in the morning you will take a shower, then sit on the toilet and apply the ointment to your pussy like we did tonight, then get dressed, eat, then take the diet pill before you leave for class. Also we will give you 4 other diet pills to be used for studying or the morning after a mixer. We will teach you more about that later.

Bill held up a book and said this is a book on Zen to teach you about Zen, how it can help you and how to learn and practice Zen. I want you to read Chapter 1 and you will be tested next week. Now there are small grocery bags over there, so after you get dressed then go get a bag and get your food, your Zen book, then go to the table to get your ointment, pills and your $50.00. They will be in a small money envelope. Now I want to see all of the ballet dancers and the Sorority officers by me, and the rest of you can get dressed and be sure to wear your underwear home, we don't want any bras or panties left behind. We will see all of you next Thursday. Little did we know at the time what would happen by next Thursday and how much it would change things.

Amy and I went to where we had taken off our cloths but they were not there, but other cloths were. It seemed that everyone had been walking on them and had spread them around the room. I looked over by where Bill was talking to the girls and saw my top. When I went to pick it up I could hear what Bill was saying to them.

He was looking at the Ballet dancers and said "from what I see all of you have shaved pussies and I like it". The girls got embarrassed and told him about how the dance teacher made them wear these practice leotards that were cut all the way to the waist to wear during class. He said the high cut made it easier to see how our bodies and hips move during dancing. The material that ran down the front of the leotards was so narrow that it only covered about half of our pubic hair and only part of our pussy lips. So we had to shave our pussies so hair would not show during stretching on the Barre or dancing. Bill asked if all of the dancers are shaved and they said most are but some like the twins have some left on their mounds. That is when the twins said, "well not for long".

Bill asked if the other dancers would like to attend a mixer like we had tonight and they said Oh Yes. Bill asked how many and they said most of them, around 30. Bill said you sound pretty sure of your selves, why do you say that. They said you and the other guys on the team are all they talk about in the dressing room while changing and there are about 12 of the dancers that attended parties last year. So they tell us how wonderful it was, especially when we take showers after class. Bill said so you all already see each other naked every day, and they said yes.

Bill asked how many girls would come if we had a mixer tomorrow night and they said at least 20 girls. So Bill turned to the Sorority Officers and asked them if the dancers could come to their sorority chapter room so they could pick them up. Of course they said the dancers were not members, but Bill responded it would only be for 15 to 20 minutes. Plus we could count the dancers in your total for the most number of girls contest to win the other $5,000. house improvement grant. That would give your sorority a total of $10,000. for house improvements. You know what you can do with that. I hear your Hot Water Heater is so bad that only 1 girl can take a shower at a time. You will get a brand new commercial grade Hot Water Heater. That way you will have unlimited hot water all the time and everyone can take a shower at one time, would you like that. Next I hear you're A/C heating unit is bad, you will get a brand new one that will cool better, cost less to run and not break down, of course we all liked that. Next you will get new toilets and sinks in all the bathrooms, we liked that. Then new appliances like refrigerator, stove and dishwasher in the kitchen. We all liked that and you will get a new large screen TV (back then only about 27") with remote control. Our current TV did not have remote control. What do you think? The officers said how could they refuse and said for 20 minutes only. Bill thanked them for helping out and said they could get dressed now.

Bill looked at the dancers and said be there at 9:30 tomorrow night and tell the dancers to wear their practice leotards under their cloths and an old pair of Ballet slippers. It is important for all the girls to know what is going to happen to them so let's take some pictures to show them. Bill picked up a Polaroid camera saw me standing there and said you took pictures before so you can take these pictures and gave me the camera and a big kiss. Wow, here I was taking pictures of Bill and the dancers with Bill's cum still inside me.

He had all of the dancers pose standing around him as I took a picture, then another picture of one of the twins sucking all of his dick. Then he got one of the older girls and laid her on the altar as the other girls stood around her and spread her legs and pussy lips for another picture. Then another picture of both twins eating her out, another one with his dick half way in her pussy and the last one of his dick in her asshole. He said 6 pictures and I want them all back tomorrow night.

He told us we could all get dressed now as Amy and I continued to find our cloths. It was easier now because most girls were already dressed, as the guys helped us find our cloths and even helped us get dressed. We then went over to get our milk, cereal, and banana along with our Zen book then to the table where we got our diet pills and $50.00.

It was time to get on the Bus for the short ride back to the sorority house. Bill rode back with us and kept telling us how good we were tonight and asked if we liked it and we said yes. He said this is just the beginning and it will get better from here. For a ride back to the dorm seven of us crammed into one car and I had to sit on Amy's lap. As I sat down my asshole opened a little and some of Bills' cum leaked out so I squeezed my hole shut. Apparently Amy could feel something and asked me what I was doing. Embarrassed I said that some of Bill's cum leaked out of me and I was trying to keep it in me as long as I could. They all laughed and Amy said she could feel Jim's cum leaking out of her. Then the girl next to Amy said cum was leaking out of her then the girl that was sitting in the front said cum was leaking out of her. What a crazy conversation we had going back to the dorm.

Amy and I finally made it to our dorm room. When we walked in and turned on the light, there was Bill looking at us from the wall. We couldn't help but smile and said I can't believe what we did tonight, and I chimed in, and I still have some of his cum inside me. Since he has already seen us naked we might as well get naked for him again and started taking off our cloths. When I got to my panties I said I would wear them to bed so I could sleep with Bill's cum tonight. Amy said she would too as we fell into bed and went right to sleep, satisfied.

Stay tuned for Chapter 3, at last.