My Freshman Year Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He declared this is the most number of shaved girls, 21; he has ever had at one time, especially Ballet Dancers. He likes girls that are shaved because it makes them look so naked. With pubic hair a girl has some privacy to hide behind, but shaved, the last bit of modesty or privacy is gone; you are now all on display for everyone to see. That way we can even see how wet and shiny your pussy lips are and how turned on all of you are. Also girls with shaved pussies have more frequent and intense orgasms because with no hair sex feels better and more sensitive to sexual stimulation.

He even had them feel each other's bodies then kiss and hug each other and turn around spread their legs bend over and look at us between their spread legs and spread their cheeks for all of us to see as the guys took pictures. Then he had them stretched and dance for us some more so we could see what their bodies look like dancing naked. As the dancers put a leg up on the barre this time we could see everything even their wet slits, as the guys took more pictures. Bill said if your ballet teacher could see you now, but we are the ones to see you first. Wow that was really turning me on. Bill even had them do high kicks for us.

After they had danced for a while Bill declared all of you have passed the first part of the initiation then asked the other guys what they thought and they cheered the dancers. The dancers were all smiling and proud of themselves for passing the first test.

Then the guys said for the second part of the initiation it is time to move over to the Sacrificial Sexual Altars of Love for the sexual ritual to make you part of the team. The altars were lit up by track spot lights in the ceiling. There were 5 tables like banquet tables but narrow, like used in class rooms and around 7 feet long which are long enough for a girl on each end. Since there were 10 guys and 5 tables they had an altar on each end. The tables were about 4 feet apart and had a tumbling matt, a mattress pad over it and satin sheets on top with pillows on each end for their ass and in the middle for their heads. So we will perform a sexual sacrificial ritual on each of you that is required. This is where the dancers will prove they are worthy of becoming part of the team so we will be grading you on your body and sexual performance.

Bill explained that the guys are going to show and teach all of the dancers all about their bodies sexually, to see how different each kind of orgasm feels and how good sex can make you feel, we just love taking all of you to sexual bliss. So we will stimulate all their erogenous zones so you can feel how different each orgasm is. The best way to discover and explore a girl's body is through foreplay, and girls love it. Me and the guys also get to know your bodies and teach you how good your bodies can feel. Love making is an art form and we have perfected it.

Bill asked how many virgins are here tonight and five girls raised their hands. Bill said perfect I want all of you to come to me so I can make you a woman tonight. You see I am known as the perfect virgin breaker because I have taken the virginity of over 500 virgins, and I have done around 30 virgins in the last four days. For some reason ever since Junior High School virgins have been coming up to me and asked me to make them a woman and I am not sure why.

As you can see I have always had a steady supply of virgins to enjoy, so I know what I am doing and girls love it. Then he asked all of us virgins from last night and a couple from last year how good it felt when he took their virginity and we told the virgins that it is the finest feeling you will ever feel so all of them gathered around Bill. He said since girls remember their first time it is important that their first time is wonderful. This way I can mold virgins into the perfect woman. I am doing a service to all of the guys of the world.

Bill said they will do the girls first since we all did the same thing to them last night so you can see we have this down to an art and they know what to expect. This way we can show the dancers what going to happen to you and how good it will feel so you don't have to be scared when it is your turn, in fact they will beg for it.

Amy and I were standing next to each other when Jim came over to me and said since you were a virgin last night I want you first tonight especially after seeing how you took Bill's entire dick in your mouth last night. Then another guy came and pulled Amy to him so we were no longer together. Jim picked another pledge and 2 dancers. Jim's altar was next to Bill's just like last night so I got to see everything Bill was doing to the virgins.

Jim told the dancers that he was going to use me as his model to teach them about our bodies and show them how to make love and what he was going to do to them tonight. As Jim did me first he told the dancers to look and learn what he was doing to me, because he will do the same thing to them soon. First let's look at your bodies and had me and the other girl stand together so he can check us out at the same time and said since there are 2 of you, I can double our pleasure and fun. Jim was so tall he could reach up and positioned two of the track lights in the ceiling right on us. This lit us up as Jim sat on the stool and looked and ran his hands over us standing there and told us how wonderful we looked and felt. He had us hug and tell each other how much we loved them then had us kiss each other as we pressed our warm bodies together. Then he had us stand side by side with an arm around one another and press out titties and nipples together so he can suck both of us at the same time while feeling up our other breasts. My breasts were bigger than hers, which I liked.

He asked me if I was ready and I said yes, then he kissed me which ran a warm feeling through my body then introduced himself to me and I to him. Then he had me get on my knees and introduce myself to his big hard dick named Big Jim, as I kissed then took his whole dick into my mouth right in front of everyone. Luckily he was a little smaller than Bill so it was easier to take him in all the way, I could hear him let out a little sigh of pleasure. I was still a little sore from last night so his smaller size helped out. He told the dancers to watch what I was doing so they can learn how to suck his dick when it is their turn and told me what a good girl I was. I was so proud of myself for taking Jim all the way in my mouth in front of the other girls. I could tell they were jealous.

Then he picked me up and kissed me as I wrapped my arms and legs around his body. His dick was pressing against my pussy and clit getting me more turned on. He turned and lowered me onto the altar just like last night as we kissed and he rubbed his dick against my clit and made me cum again. Jim said put your hands over your head and surrender yourself and body to me so I can make you feel like a woman. This shows me your obedience and gives me better access to your body.

Then Jim reached up and shined the spot lights on my body. One he directed between my legs and the other on my body where I was all lit up. He proceeded to stimulated all of my erogenous zones to orgasm including playing with my tits and running his fingers along my body giving me a whole body orgasm that gave me goose bumps and made me shutter all over. For more detail you can read previous chapters.

Then he had the dancers stand on either side of me on the altar as Jim handed my legs to each one to hold open. This spread me open for everyone to see, embarrassing me as he showed and explained my pelvic and anal parts to the dancers. He sat on the stool right between my splayed legs and spread my vagina open and told the dancers that I was a virgin last night and showed them what was left of my hymen. Jim says he likes getting to know my body before he fucks me. He said he is also going to teach and show us how to bring ourselves to orgasm with our fingers, especially between Mixers.

He started by using his fingers to give me a clit orgasm explaining how it is very intense but very quick. It also causes girls to make lots of girl juice and relaxes them so penetrating their pussy feels so good. Before I came he told them to watch what my holes do during orgasm. Jim told the girls watching to play with themselves so we can all cum together. Then he proceeded to demonstrate the different types of orgasms from clit, vaginal, G spot and anal orgasms using his fingers and tongue.

He used me to teach them about our pelvic and anal muscles and how to use them to squeeze the guy's dicks and taught them how to exercise our muscles. He said the pelvic muscles are the same ones used by a woman during child birth to push the baby out. So I will show you where they are so you can learn how to control them. When he slid his finger into my asshole he said his finger is like a thermometer, he can tell what my temperature is because he has felt so many girls' assholes. He said your little tight and hot asshole is going to feel so good around my hard dick, I can't wait. He also said he will prepare my asshole for his big dick by lubing and stretching me out down there. Then he told me to squeeze my asshole around his finger and showed the dancers how to control their anal muscles.

Jim explained this is foreplay and is necessary to bring a girl to nirvana. I was so turned on as Jim used my body to teach the other girls about their bodies and orgasms. I could tell the other girls were turned on watching what he was doing to me. Then he ate me out to another orgasm then had the other pledge straddle his leg and had her eat me out in front of the other dancers to another orgasm. Jim and the pledge ate me out together bring me to more orgasms. Both of their faces were all wet from my juices. He even guided the pledge's finger around my pussy to show her where my G-spot is and how stimulate her. For more detail on the foreplay you can read earlier chapters.

Jim looked at my gushing wet pussy and said looks like you're ready to get fucked but first we need to get you into position. He took my legs the dancers were holding and pushed them back where my calves were now resting against their backs. He said this frees up your hands to spread her lips for fucking. Jim said when you touch and hold each other when you cum then you can share your orgasm with each other. This lifted my ass off the table so Jim got a couple of pillows and slid them underneath my ass, he said this gives him better access to my holes for deeper and more complete penetration. He took pictures of all the girls standing around me holding my pussy lips apart for the camera then took close up pictures of my pussy and said he will take before and after pictures of me for Bill's study.

He stood between my legs and ran his hard dick head up and down my slit spreading my juices and getting his dick all wet and ready for penetration. He had the dancers spread my pussy open, then Jim and the other pledge guided his dick into me. He felt so good sliding inside me just like last night; except I was not a virgin tonight. The guys would talk to us while they fucked us telling us what good girls we are and how fine we felt inside and what they wanted us to do. He was soon completely inside me as we ground our pubic hair together. Just like last night he took me to numerous orgasms as he explained everything he was doing to me to the other dancers, I was his teaching model. He played me like an instrument and I was his to do what he wanted to do to me. He would run his hands all over my body as he fucked me and I liked it.

As he took my pussy he continued to teach the dancers all about my pelvic muscles and how to exercise them so we can squeeze our pussies around his dick and told them to practice on their fingers. Then he showed the dancers about our G-spot and how intense the orgasm is. He said it is important for anal penetration to get a girl well lubricated and relaxed and for her orgasms to build up to nirvana. Jim took me to a deep pussy orgasm then found my G-spot and ran his dick head over her until I had a G-spot orgasm as I felt girl juice ooze from my pussy. When I was between orgasmic waves and relaxed he pulled his dick out of my pussy and slid just his dick head into my asshole. As I felt him enter me, my asshole squeezed him which propelled me to a higher orgasm and my body was wracked with sexual bliss. He slowly worked his dick into me. When he was all the way inside me he had me squeeze his dick with my asshole and showed us how to exercise our anal muscles so we can squeeze their dicks.

He said what he likes about a girl's asshole besides being tight is it is so forbidden and makes girls feel so naughty which gets them so hot and turned on. I was going crazy with sexual desire and lust which took me to nirvana and passed out. I think the dancers were scared at first thinking I was dead, but soon found out differently. It was even better than last night; it was more intense and lasted longer. They all wanted to know what it felt like and I could only say no words can describe how good it feels, you have to experience it yourself. Jim took an after sex picture and showed the girls how my holes were all relaxed and gaping open from the fucking. They were all looking when Jim told me to shut my holes closed and they all laughed.

When I had come down from nirvana I switched places with the other pledge and helped Jim take her to nirvana like she had just done to me while the dancers held her legs apart. I even ate her out and took her to orgasm, she tasted sweet. Jim even help me eat her out together to another orgasm. He told me to lick her pussy clean and said all you girls will drink a lot of girl juice tonight. He proceeded to fuck her like he did me.

When Jim got through with her he turned to the dancers and said I bet you didn't think it would be like this tonight did you and we all laughed. Jim declared it was now time for the dancers. He got both dancers and stood them in front to the alter saying examining two girls is twice the fun, then reached up and shined the spot lights on their bodies so he could examine and compare them. He felt both of them up and played with their bodies as he complemented them on how fine they were.

I was now watching everything he was doing to the dancers. He asked if they had ever tongued kissed another girl and they said no, so he had them hug and tell each other they loved them and then tongue kiss. He asked if they ever touched another girl's breasts and they said no, so he had them play and suck each other and watched their nipples grow and even press them together so he could suck both nipples. Then he asked if they had ever eaten out another girl and they said no, He said I will teach you. Then he asked if they ever had a guy's dick in their assholes and they said no. He said this is perfect, two anal virgins. Me and the guys love anal virgins because we are the first guys inside you and we get to shape the way you feel about anal sex, and virgin assholes feel so tight around my dick. Your ass is mine tonight and you will love it.

Jim continued, now you need to introduce yourself to my big dick and had them get on their knees, hold him and took turns kissing, licking and sucking him. None of the dancers could take his entire dick in their mouths like I did, which made me feel good. Then Jim picked one of the dancers to be first and kissed her as she wrapped her arms and legs around him then positioned her on the altar and gave her another clit fuck orgasm. I had moved over to the side of the altar next to Bill's altar where he was doing the virgins. This way I got to see Bill take the virgins on one side and Jim doing the dancers on the other side. Every time Bill broke another virgin's hymen, she let out a yelp at penetration; I knew how it felt from when he took my hymen last night which gave me a little rush each time.

When Jim handed her legs to me and the other pledge, he ran his hands over her legs and told her how perfect and athletic they were, which made her smile. I looked down to see her shaved spread open pussy and thighs all wet and shiny from girl juice showing us ever thing. Jim said with no hair you will be able to see her better and what I am doing to her. He spread her slippery lips so we could see her slit, clit and inner lips.

He told her he is going to teach her about her sexual organs. He started with her clit and worked his way down to her asshole. As he was playing with her clit he said he is going to show her how good her clit orgasm feels and teach her how to masturbate to orgasm to satisfy herself between mixers. Jim said a clit orgasm comes on very strong and intense then fades quickly, but produces lots of girl juice. It didn't take her long to have an intense orgasm.

We could see her holes pulsating open and close, wow that was so hot watching her girl juice running out of her pussy. Jim said this makes her pussy wetter and more relaxed for penetration. So he slid in two fingers into her pussy and felt around until he found her g-spot and gave her another orgasm. Then turned to the other dancer and said I am going to teach you how to eat out a girl's shaved pussy then showed her how. He had her straddle his leg then instructed her on what to do, like be gentle when licking her pussy lips they are sensitive with no hair. He even had her bury her face and wallow in her slit and get girl juice all over her face. That set the other dancer off on an intense orgasm, then Jim joined her as they both brought her another orgasm.

Jim pushed her leg back behind me and the other girl which raised her ass of the table so he slipped pillows under her ass. He taught her about her pelvic and anal muscles and how to squeeze his hard dick with her pussy and asshole. I watched her shaved pussy and asshole take his dick driving her wild with passion as she went to nirvana. I was so turned on I was gushing girl juices. Jim kept saying you girls are so much fun to be with.

Since I was here last night I noticed different things tonight, like the guys were all doing the same thing to all of us at the same time except for Bill, he took a little extra time with the virgins. Everywhere I looked girls were getting fucked all around me, on both sides of me and on the other end of the altar behind me. When I looked down the row of tables I could see girls' feet sticking up in the air from the other girls holding their legs apart so the guys could fuck them, as we all came at the same time, we were sex crazed with lust. The guys had so much control over us that when they told us to cum we did. When one girl came that started the rest of the girls cummig at once which filled the room with the sounds and smell of orgasms. Jim said you can hear the sweet sound of sex with 40 girls having orgasms at one time.

Everyone was talking and joking around and even playing with ourselves and I noticed that as the girls on the altar got closer to orgasm the other girls around them would start talking dirtier even telling the guys to fuck them harder and make them feel like a woman. In fact the whole room was cheering the girls on to orgasm until we all came together. I couldn't believe what I was hearing which turned me on even more. I could really smell girl juice in the air and feel the sexual excitement and passion grow to a sexual peak then mass orgasms throughout the room. It was this sexual gang mentally and the whole room was in a sexual trance as the guys took us to nirvana and we were hooked on them. I remember one of the dancers asked Jim how do you keep from cumming for so long and he replied though the teaching of Zen.

After all of the dancers had their turn on the altar, Bill said that we were all perfect and asked the other guys what they thought and they said we were perfect also. Bill declared that we had all passed the second part of the initiation, congratulations and we all cheered. Then Bill said now it is time for the finally. That is where we take 10 girls at a time, bend them over the tables, spread your legs while me and the guys take turns with each of you.