My Freshman Year Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is when the guys started moving the tables end to end. We do this for several reasons. First is proving your obedience, submission and loyalty to the team and your masters so we can make you perfect. Second, is all the guys want a turn at each of you so he can get to know you and see and feel what each of you feel like so he can grade you. We can also see what you have learned tonight. Third, we want you to see what it feels like from behind which feels different than on your backs. We want all of you to know how each position feels.

He said the girls would go first to show all of the dancers what will happen to them. So watch what we are doing to them, so you won't be scared when it is your turn, you will be here soon. The guys picked out 10 girls from last night, but not me or Amy, lined them up and took more pictures of them standing together. Then the guys turned them around like last night, bent them over the tables to positioned them and spread their legs until their feet were pressed together. Bill said pressing our feet together allows them to spread our legs wider, this way our feet won't slip further apart and touching our feet helps connect us to each other so we can all cum together. Then he had them arch their backs down which rotated their holes up as the guys said this gives us better access to your holes for deeper penetration. They took more pictures from behind. Since there were 40 girls then there were 4 girls per guy as we helped them fuck us. It was so wild I couldn't believe this was really happening to me, but I was wild with sexual passion and Bill had this spell over us.

Now Bill said since the girls from last night had already passed the initiation and were already part of the team, plus they were fucked at least 10 times last night except for the virgins. In fact I don't think all of the virgins from last night are healed yet. I have to admit that was still a little sore. So the girls will only be fucked one time in both holes as not to get us to sore tonight.

One of the lineman walked up to the girl I was standing next to and 2 other girls and had us take turns eating her out and prepare her for his dick. Then he proceeded to fuck her good in both holes and brought her to nirvana. Then we all took turns sucking his dick clean.

The second round of girls included me and Amy. We all lined up and had our pictures taken, then positioned on the table then fucked us in both holes just once. Amy and I looked at each other while we were getting fucked. I remember looking down my body and saw my breasts sway with each push. Then looked between my tits and saw his balls slap my lips and clit with each thrust which made a slapping noise when our skin met. Oh wow, it really felt fine and he took me to nirvana again.

Next were the dancers, and they were all shaved. They took pictures of them facing the camera with their legs apart and their arms around each other then turned them around and bent over the table, and took more pictures of their spread open pussies and butts. Bill said he wanted the other dancers get on all fours, that way we can take a picture of 21 shaved pussies from behind at on time. As the guys took their position behind each dancer Bill announced they will go down the line and fuck all of them so the dancers can show them what they learned tonight.

This will show us how good you can screw because you're being graded and must prove how much you love the team. Also we can compare each of you to see how you feel and you can see how we feel. So the guys went down the line and took each dancer in their pussies then the last one anally until they reached nirvana. We sucked each guy to clean him up for the next girl. The last group was the virgin dancers and dancers from last night so they were only fucked once in both holes.

Before they started Bill announced since the virgins experienced everything tonight except feeling a guy's cum shoot inside them, then we will cum in their assholes. We can't shoot in your pussy because all of you are not on the pill are you and most of them answered no, so that only leaves your assholes. But the asshole feels better anyway, just ask the virgins from last night and we told them how fine it felt to feel their hot cum shoot deeper into their asshole. Bill continued, In fact the guys are only allowed to cum in a girl's mouth first, then in her asshole, as you can see we get you in both ends. We will never cum in your pussies. Also this is our gift to all the virgins deposited deep inside you so you can remember us for a while, and to thank all of you for being such perfect virgins tonight.

Bill pulled me over to him and said since I shot in you last night you can help me cum in her tonight. I ate her out and even helped guide his dick into her pussy and asshole and watched it disappear. With every thrust into her asshole she let out a squeal along with the other girls. He told her to show us the woman in you and said here we go. With one final thrust his thighs slapped her ass and came inside her asshole as she let out a loud howl as her body convulsed with orgasmic waves as she shot to nirvana. I knew how good it felt from last night and wished it was me taking Bill's cum.

That is when she collapsed on the table as Bill held onto her hips to hold her up as he continued to drain his cum inside her. When Bill was done he collapsed on top of her. After they recovered he pulled his wet, shiny and soft dick out of her asshole and had me and two other girls suck their juices off his dick, and it tasted good. Since he was just quarter hard, we could all get his entire dick in our mouths. This seemed to perk him up some. He had the third girl lick the virgin's pussy and asshole clean. We were all spent after that. Bill declared "looks like we have 41 satisfied girls and it looks fine".

Bill said all of you got an A+ grade in all categories tonight including mind, spirit, body and sex, you can be very proud of your selves and all of you passed the initiation perfectly. Bill asked the other guys what they thought and they all agreed that we were perfect and we will be the perfect students to teach Zen and perfection. Bill asked if they all enjoyed getting fucked by the guys on the team and they all let out a loud yes. Would all of you like to do this every week and they answered YES. Then we will swear in all of the dancers but I must tell you what will be expected of you.

About that time several girls said they had to go to the bathroom real bad and so did the rest of us. Bill said there are 3 toilets in the shower room through that door and said we must remain naked for the swearing in ceremony. Amy and I had already been moving in that direction so we would not be the last ones tonight. When we all heard 3 toilets for 40 girls we all ran to get to the bathroom first, Amy and I were about half way in line.

We were standing next to the 3 standup urinals and when the guys came up to use them, one asked Amy and I if we wanted to watch and hold his dick while he peed, which we did. Wow, I like helping guys pee, it is so erotic holding his dick while peeing. Guys have it so easy. I never thought I would be doing this.

As the line moved up I looked into the shower room and there was Bill with 2 of the dancers in the shower taking a pee. The dancers were squatting over the shower drain in the middle of the floor facing each other while both were peeing. They were holding onto Bill's legs for support, they were so close together that their knees were touching. One girl had her back to me, but the other one was facing me. With her legs spread and her pussy shaved I could see the pee coming out of her pee hole just like last night when 2 of the cheerleaders were peeing there. Then they both held his dick while he peed. I came just watching everything.

The line finally moved up to where we could see the girls on the three toilets peeing. As described in the last chapter, the guys had removed the toilet doors and stalls because girls take so long to pee. But with no privacy, it makes girls pee faster so the line goes faster as everyone looks at us while peeing. Girls can't do what they normally do when they pee when everyone is watching.

With no stalls there were no toilet paper holders or toilet paper, so one of the guys was standing in front of the toilets and was the gate keeper guiding girls to the next open toilet and was watching us pee. He held the roll of toilet paper and we had to ask him for some, but he would give us only 2 pieces, a girl can't do much with only 2 sheets of toilet paper.

It didn't take long to where it was my turn to pee, and I nearly ran into the other girl trying to get to the toilet. With no cloths on we could sit down faster not having to pull up our skirts and pull down our panties, we just sat down and started peeing. It is so embarrassing looking at everyone watching me pee. I did put my hands between my legs so no one could see my pee stream but everyone could see us wipe ourselves. Amy was next to me so we finished up together.

When we went out to the Den, there was another line of girls waiting to be cleaned and treated with an antiseptic ointment for our well used pussy and assholes. There in front of us were 4 girls bent over the tables, legs spread and guys sitting on the stools behind each one with another girl spreading her ass cheeks and lips. The guys were cleaning us up with a wash cloth and applying the antiseptic ointment to our slits and assholes since they had fucked us raw. Amy and I assisted the guy in treating each other. As we left he sprayed Chloraseptic Spray down our sore throats from all of the dick sucking we did tonight.

When we were all done, Bill had us gather around and I could see all 10 guys standing with limp dicks except Bills and a couple of other guys and they were about a quarter hard. I couldn't help but look at it and thought it was so cute how it would bob around when he spoke. He told the dancers how wonderful all of us were tonight. You all learned a lot tonight, especially the virgins. You went from virgins to nirvana in 15 minutes. So did all of you have a good time going to nirvana tonight and we all said yes. How many orgasms did you all have and we all laughed and replied one long one.

Bill declared all of you gave your bodies to us so lovingly tonight and that really inspires us to victory. Do all of you want to continue to do this every week just like we did tonight except there will something new every week, sexually and spiritually through Zen to learn and we said yes. Well I can tell you all will be perfect Zen students. In fact your homework for next week is to get to know your selves and body and practice what you learned tonight. Read chapter 1 in the Book of Zen because you will be tested on it next time and explore your body and get to know her inside and out like we did tonight.

So it is time to perform the swearing in ceremony but first he wanted all the dancers together on one side and the girls on the other side together. This way he can talk to the new team members and swear them in. He told the dancers what will be required of them to make sure we still want to be part of the team. You will have to give yourselves totally and completely, mind, body and spirit to the team and submit to all of our instructions and will have to learn and practice Zen. This means complete submission is necessary to learn and practice Zen because me and the guys are your Zen teachers and masters and Zen can teach you how to be perfect. We will tell all of you what to eat, what to wear and when, when to study, what to say and think. We will have complete control over you and your body.

You have already experienced how fine perfection feels from the sex we had tonight, did you like it and we said yes. Bill said that is just the beginning. Zen taught us how to take girls to nirvana, which all of you experienced tonight, which is considered perfect sex. Shaolin Priests can control every part of their bodies, and have been known to stop their hearts. We will not be that advanced, but we can teach you how to control your bodies, muscles and brain, to improve mind body coordination so you can be perfect ballet dancers. We want to make your bodies like ours except feminine and womanly. You will love the way you look and feel, you will be the finest and most perfect girls on the planet.

Bill continued, you can imagine how perfect sex felt to me and the guys tonight. Who would think we could have 40 beautiful completely naked babes with 20 shaved ballet dancers and the other fine sorority girls ready to make love standing right in front of us. It doesn't get any finer than this and it is like this every night. Me and the guys have a steady supply of girls that want us every night .The guys were always touching us and feeling our bodies, and I like it. Bill said he likes to squeeze our butts because they are about the size of a football but softer and more delicate. The contrast from the hard football helps give me dexterity when I pass the ball. So you see how your bodies teach us perfection.

Bill explained, Zen can take you to the next level and really help you excel in dance and to be perfect, just like it did for the team. After we lost the one game last year we knew we had to do something to get us mentally prepared, since football is 60% mental and 40% physical, and we had to do something that no other team was doing. So we started learning and practicing Zen and we have not lost a game since.

Zen helps the team with concentration through mind and body control. For me it is eye hand coordination so when I pass the ball it hits my receiver. Zen also helps me know where my guys are at all times and the guys trying to tackle me. Shaolin Priests are required to learn how to sword fight with their eyes closed. This way I can feel where people are.

Zen also helps you have good karma which is necessary for good spirit and morale. So Zen can help all of you dancers learn how to perform and move perfectly. It will feel so fine and you will notice the difference when you learn, study and practice Zen. In fact Nirvana proves that Zen works because tonight you experienced Zen through nirvana. No one else in the US can take you to nirvana like we did tonight.

You see I can share my perfection with other people. My perfection rubs off on people, so I share my perfection with the other football players, which is why we win every game. I can also share my perfection with all of you to make all of you perfect and the more you are around me the more perfection rubs off on you especially during sex. You just have to incorporate Zen into your everyday life. Whether it is school, family, friends, dance or sex, Zen can show you the way and be there for you. Try it, you will like it.

He also told us about the importance of secrecy because all of us girls are the football team's secret weapon that will give the team an advantage over the other teams. We will share our strategy with you for winning the game and don't want you to accidentally tell someone else. Plus, the only way to keep the Mixer exclusive is to keep it a secret. We don't want too many girls here or it will be like last year where we did around 1,000 girls for the year. We want to focus on all of you so we can get to know all of you, inside and out. This is the only way to make all of you perfect, and my perfection will rub off on you, would you all like that and we all said yes.

Bill stressed that there will be spies from the news media and other teams trying to find out how we win every game. The more games we win the more they will try to find out, plus we will confide in you on what our strategy to win the game so don't talk to anyone that you do not know or even to anyone in public.

Then he asked if any of us did not want to do what will be required of us to raise your hand and no one did. Then are all of you ready to do what is necessary to inspire to team to perfection and a perfect season and all of you can be part of that, and we all replied yes. Then let the swearing in ceremony begin as he had the dancers give the peace sign to indicate our spread legs.

He said repeat after me. "I, state you name, swear to give myself to the team, school and Zen completely, mind, spirit, body and sex to inspire the team to perfection". "To be submissive and obey our masters and teachers to do whatever they want of me and sacrifice myself and body on the sacrificial altar of love to inspire the team to victory." "To study, learn and practice Zen to be the perfect girls and to serve our masters and to make good grades". "Congratulations, all you are now part of the team and we are now one mind, body and spirit" and we let out a cheer. So I want all of you girls to follow me and the guys without question and we will make you all perfect. All of you dancers will make a big contribution to the team. We all cheered. Bill finished up saying "What we did tonight is part of my studies of girl's sexuality and all of you are my test subjects."

All of you will be our Sex Goddesses so we will take care of all of our girls. Now our motto and cheer for the season is "Go all the way" that will be cheered at every game. This means 2 things, first is for the team to go all the way to the National Championship and second is for all of you girls to go all the way with the team. So when you hear it at the game you know you will be the only ones to really know what it means.

Bill turned to the dancers and said I want all of you to concentrate on four things from now on: school, dancing, Zen and being a team member. There will be other distractions like family and friends, but Zen will help you with all of that. You will be able to see how fine it feels and want more. It may take a few days to start feeling the effects of Zen depending on how much you study and practice Zen but it will feel good when it happens. All of you will get to know each other better after tonight

Bill said now that all of you are team members I can tell you the secret ingredient in the Margarita cocktail that prepares you for the Mixer. It is just like a standard Margarita but we use the best Tequila because it will not give you a hangover. Cheap liquor gives you hang overs. Plus when girls get drunk on Tequila it gets them turned on and makes them lose their inhibitions, get naked and screw, as you saw tonight. Next is Grand Marnier to give it flavor, next Lime juice, then lots of sugar. Girls like sweet drinks plus it gives them lots of energy for sex so they can go all night. Then lots of caffeine that we get in powder form to add to the drink, so you will be wide awake. So now we have girls that are drunk, uninhibited, and wide awake, that want to get naked and screw.

Now the secret ingredient is Quaaludes which we get in powder form. This makes girls want to have wild passionate sex which we did tonight. Quaaludes also makes girls produce lots of girl juice which makes them wetter for better lubrication. We only put in a small amount of Quaalude because alcohol increases the affects. You will find out later where the drugs come from. So the Cocktail as we call it is specially formulated to make girls go wild with sex, make love and go to nirvana.

I have been perfecting this formula since high school. We give you just enough cocktail to make you want to get naked and party but not pass out or get sick, which is why we limit the cocktail to 3 drinks per night to keep you from getting to drunk and feeling bad the next morning. Did you like the cocktail tonight and we replied Yes.

So all of you can get dressed now and get your Book of Zen and read at least Chapter 1 for home work, then go by the desk and get your $50.00 and your diet pills. We all started looking for our cloths but they were not where we took them off, but were scattered from everyone walking on them. The guys helped us look for our cloths and get dressed. As the dancers looked for their leotards they said they all looked the same and could not tell them apart. So the guys said it didn't mattered, if it fits wear it especially after what we all did to each other here tonight.