My Freshman Year Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the bus ride back the guys kept telling us how fine we were tonight and couldn't wait tell next week. We got back to our dorm room where Amy and I fell right to sleep and didn't wake up till around 11:00 Saturday morning. I was more worn out and sore this morning than yesterday after two nights in a row of love making.

The game started at 3:00 so we had time to eat some lunch before the game. We sat with the other girls in the sorority. It was so thrilling to watch the guys play knowing they had just fucked us last night. I had several orgasms right there in the stands watching Bill play. The team did not play too well but we did win the game which matters the most. We all went out drinking after the game and lots of guys kept trying to get Amy and me to go home with them, but we wanted to stay true to the team plus we were still too sore.

During the week Amy and I talked about what happened and decided to shave our pussies before Thursday but wanted to wait until the night before so we would be fresh for the guys. We were also going to get on birth control pills and made an appointment at the school clinic. Monday after class Amy and I each got one of our $50.00 bills and went shopping for clothes. It was so much fun just buying what we wanted with no worries about money.

Around Tuesday I started itching but didn't know what it was. On Wednesday I noticed Amy was scratching her pussy and asked if she was itching and she said yes. We decided not to shave because of the itching and cancelled our appointment at the clinic for that day. It was pretty bad by Thursday and we were not sure about being with the guys. Before the guys came over our Big Sisters came to us during study hall and asked if we were itching and we said yes. They said the guys had given us pubic lice and Amy and I were about ready to freak out. Our Big Sisters had them too and said the guys were coming over to apologize and help us get rid of them.

Bill, Jim and two other guys on the team arrived around 8:30 and brought a cooler of the Margarita Cocktail with them and passed out drinks. The guys knew we were mad and wanted to get us a little drunk with the cocktail so we wouldn't kill them. Bill got up in front and apologized to us all and said they did not know they had pubic lice until the day of the game. They had been itching before but thought it was jock itch and kept using jock itch shampoo. It helped for a while but the Crabs got used to it. There was no time to treat for the crabs before the game so they had to play with pubic lice. It was torture because they could not scratch themselves in front of 70,000 people, so they blocked out the itching through Zen which took away some concentration on the game. As you can see we did not play our best, but did win the game.

Bill continued, luckily Pubic Lice is easy to get rid of, but it takes a prescription from a doctor for the medicine which includes a physical exam. The problem is that Pubic Lice is considered a Sexually Transmitted Disease, so if you go to a doctor or the school clinic they will be required to notify the City Health Department which will come out to interview you and ask you who all you had sex with so they can contact them for treatment as well. This will also go on your permanent medical record that will follow you through life, so future doctors will see you had Pubic Lice in college, and your parents might be contacted.

Well that had me scared, but Bill said to keep that from happening they asked this guy, Dan, who runs the school clinic after hours when closed at night, if he would treat all of you and he said yes. He is there for emergencies such as sickness or injuries that may come in so he has to know how to stabilize someone until an ambulance can arrive. So Dan had to get a nurses license which makes him certified to do physical exams. This way he can do the physical and treat the Pubic Lice to get rid of them. Dan said there would be no permanent records kept and he would not report anything to the Health Department so no one will know, Amy and I were relieved.

Bill went on to say that the exam given to diagnose the crabs is also the same exam used by doctors to get a prescription for your diet pills. The diet pill is by prescription only so if you want to continue to receive them for free from us you will have to get a prescription. So while he examines you for the crabs you also get a prescription for diet pills.

Also there is something else I think you will like. A major pharmaceutical company that makes Birth Control pills is developing a new and experimental BC pill that is designed to reduce the length and intensity of a girl's period. So a girl that has a three day period will only have a two day period or even less. Some girls didn't have a period at all. Would you all like that and we said yes. It is also designed to reduce the symptoms of bloating, cramping, blood flow, headaches, mood swings and feeling bad. Wow, I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Bill continued, the pill is in the clinical trial study phase, and they have already done a small study with about 90 girls and the results were positive. Over 95% of the girls experienced reduced symptoms so now they have to do a larger clinical trial study of at least 200 girls to confirm the results of the first study.

There is something else I forgot to mention. Clinical trial studies also check for side effects of new medicines and one side effect of this Pill is that over 90% of the girls in the study reported their breasts grew larger. Some reported up to a cup size larger, so a girl with a B cup can get a C cup, so this study is to confirm girl's breasts growth. They think it is from the hormones in the Pill. They had not anticipated the breast growth side effect and did not check for it till late so they can start tracking from the beginning this time. At least this is a good side effect of the Pill. So do all of you like that and of course we were even more excited.

Also, people that participate in clinical trial studies get reimbursed for their time, so they will give you $50.00 every time you attend a Mixer or an exam. That will be on top of the $50. you get for your scholarship which will make it $100.00 every time you attend a mixer or for an exam. So any of you that participate in the study will be able to get rid of the crabs, get a prescription for your free Diet pills, get to help improve women's birth control, grow larger breasts in the process and receive $100.00 every time you attend a Mixer and on top of that you still get 1 free grade upgrade. This would really change birth control for women and all of you can be part of that.

The company thought all of you would be perfect for the study and want to know if any of you are interested in participating. To reach 200 girls the other sororities have agreed to participate so we will need at least 50 girls from each sorority. So how many of you want to be part of history and take part in the study raise your hands. Amy and I looked at each other and said why not and raised our hands along with at least 50 other girls, at least half of the girls in the room.

Bill said that is great, I think all of you will like it. Now I know that some of the girls that did not attend the Mixer got the crabs any way, probably got them from toilet seats. Doctors say you can't get them from toilet seats because lice can't live off the body very long, but what happens is between classes, there is a line of girls waiting to pee. So a girl that has crabs comes out of the stall and some had crawled off of her onto the toilet seat. The next girl goes in and within 15 seconds she is sitting down, that is when the crab gets on her. So this is how the other girls can catch them without sex, even in the sorority house bathroom and bars.

There is a doctor just 2 blocks off of campus, Dr. West. He will treat you for the crabs without reporting it, ask the secretary for his address, you can walk there. Plus Jim asked how old are your mattresses in your bedrooms here and girls said at least 10 years old and were worn out. To help make up for the problem we have caused you, the Booster Club will replace every mattress and bed spring in the house. That got the girls in the house happy. You will have to wash all of your sheets and panties in hot water to kill the lice.

Right now Dan is a little backed up still treating girls from other sororities so it might take a little time to get to all of you. The sorority secretary will assign all of you a time to be there. She will assign 2 girls at a time. Dan says it goes faster when he treats 2 girls at a time plus you have someone with you for support so you don't have to do it alone, roommates are preferred, because they live together. We will start with the older girls so Dan can do four girls tonight, and in fact when I leave here I can drop 2 of you off at the clinic.

Now it might take 4 to 5 days to get to some of you. So in the mean time we brought some Head Lice shampoo that is not by prescription to take home with you. It will not kill the Pubic Lice, but it will make them feel real sick, like they have the flu. This way they will not bite very much nor have many babies. Crabs don't feel like having sex or eating when they have the flu, like humans. They will get used to the shampoo in around three to four days, but by that time you will have been treated by Dan. So you should shampoo tonight so you can get some sleep and in the morning so you won't itch in class. We will come by every night to see how you all are doing.

When Bill left he took two seniors to the clinic, as the girls left someone yelled out "we will be waiting for you to hear all about it". Bill replied girls should be back in an hour and a half, and another guy will come over in 30 minutes to pick up the other 2 girls. They left the cooler with the cocktail in it, so we all drank while we waited for the two girls to return so they could tell us everything.