My Freshman Year Ch. 04A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan said I will show you how different your pussies are. First a girl's inner lips can be very different, if you look at hers, one inner lip is larger than the other, that is a little unusual. As you can see, a girl's inner lips can be either large or small. Some are so large they protrude from her outer lips, so I do a test to see if your inner lips are an innie or an outie. I press her outer lips together like this, as he gently squeezed her outer lips closed with his fingers. If her inner lips protrude from her outer lips they are an outie, if the lips don't show, we call them an innie. Herr's protrude a little, but that can be caused by being turned on, which causes her lips and clit to swell, so we will put down innie. About 60% of girls I exam are innies. There is no standard size of inner lips. I will also show you other differences as I examine her.

Now I am going to combine the sex exam along with the physical exam. Since girls get turned on by different thing, this will tell us what you like. I will stimulate your erogenous zones and the nurse will time how long it takes you to orgasm. Of course, the faster you come, tells us how much you like it. I will start with her clit and will teach all of you about her. He spread her pussy lips to expose her clit. With one finger, he pulled back her clit hood. Dan said clits are like inner lips, some protrude from the clit hood. She has a moderately large clit, but is still under her clit hood. Our studies show that the size of a girl's clit has no effect on the sensitivity or orgasm. He even showed us her clit shaft that runs from her clit to her pelvic mound. I will now play with her clit to orgasm and dipped his finger into her vagina to get it wet.

He gently ran his index finger over her clit in a circular motion as the nurse started a stop watch. He said clits are very delicate so I have to be gentle. As he did this, Amy started getting turned on. I could tell Amy was embarrassed with all of us looking and Dan asked if she was and she said yes. He said you ought to be, you are laying on the school's exam table completely naked with your feet in the stirrups and your legs spread wide displaying your shaved pussy and whole body to us while this guy you don't know plays with your clit to orgasm. But that is good because it turns girls on even more when they are embarrassed and it will make you cum faster, now show us what a good girl you can be and cum for us.

When she was about to cum Dan said, notice what her pubic and anal areas do when she comes. It only took about 30 seconds before she had an intense orgasm. She let out a squeal and right before our eyes her vagina and asshole started pulsating open and close with each orgasmic wave as her head swayed back and forth and little moan escaped from her lips. Then girl juice started running out of her vagina. Dan says clit orgasms make a girl produce more girl juice than any other orgasm. This helps to relax girls and makes them wetter so sex is better. It also make the exam go easier. Dan said he will take a sample of her girl juice and send it to the researchers for study. Dan took a small glass test tube and scooped up some of her juices then handed it to the nurse to write Amy's number on it.

Girl's pelvic areas are different as you will see. Some have long and some short pussies but hers looks short, so I will measure from her ass hole to her vagina. The nurse gave him a cloth measuring tape like used by clothes tailors. See how close her asshole is to her vagina, her brownie goes to her vaginal entrance. He put one end of the tape on her asshole and the other to the bottom of her vagina and told the nurse half inch. Most girls are around 1 inch. Then he measures to her clit, then to where her pussy lips meet.

Now I will measure the depth of her vagina and had the nurse give him this measuring probe that looked like a long vibrator with numbers on it. He pushed it in her vagina and told her to let him know when he hit her uterus and she did. He gave that measurement, around 5 1/2" to the nurse. He told her that her vagina can accommodate longer dicks, it will just stretch. I will now push the probe in to see how much further your vagina will stretch. Tell me when to stop. I think he had about 9 inches inside her when she finally said stop. Girls like that feeling, it makes them feel so full as she moaned.

Then Dan said now I will now examine your vagina. He said he will not be able to use exam gloves since I examine 20 girls a night, that would be a whole box and the clinic might notice. Anyway, the guys don't use gloves so I won't either, plus I can feel your body better. He pealed her wet vaginal lips open saying girls like guys to spread their lips apart exposing their intimate details and have their pussies explored by guys. He continued, from looking at her vaginal entrance you would think the rest of her vagina is round and we agreed. Then he spread her vagina open even more where we could look inside. He said a girl's vagina inside is rectangular and it was. A vagina is designed this way for maximum contact to a guy's dick for maximum pleasure to him and her. See how the top and bottom of her vagina are different from the side walls. I will teach you all about that later. Where else can girls learn about themselves like this?

Now girls usually don't get a vaginal orgasm from fingering but they like to feel a big dick fill them up, that is what makes girls have orgasms. He slid two fingers in her to feel around and told her to squeeze his fingers with her vagina, I could tell she was trying. He said that is OK because we will teach you how to control your solar plexus and pelvic muscles and give you some exercises to do. These muscles help women to push a baby out at birth. Girls don't know they have them until then, so it is good to exercise these muscles now, so they will be strong and can use them for sex.

One exercise for your pelvic muscles is stopping your pee flow while peeing, I will show you how to do this later. Another exercise is to lift your hips off of the table. With his fingers still in her vagina, he had her lift her pussy up. Dan said I can feel your vagina squeeze my fingers, what do you feel? She could feel her pussy tighten around his fingers. He told us to notice what muscles are flexing. Do this a couple of times at night in bed, easy to do. There are other exercises we will teach you later. The way Dan described everything was so clinical, it turned me on.

He checked her ovaries then moved his fingers along the top of her vagina until she let out a little gasp. He said this is your G-spot. I think all of you experienced a G-spot orgasm with the guys the other night. I will rub her G-spot and press my left hand right above her pubic bone which is where her G-spot is located for better stimulation, then rubbed her clit with his thumb. It is believed that the G-spot is connected to the clit. Dan told the nurse to start timing. He said the G-spot orgasm is different than the clit orgasm because it builds up to orgasm slower and not as intense but lasts longer. When she cums I want you to notice her toes curl. This way I can tell how intense her orgasm is by how much her toes curl. Girls can't help it because it is natural and instinctive. It didn't take long for Amy to have another extreme orgasm as I watched her toes curl and her body wither in pleasure as more girl juice oozed out of her hole.

Dan moved down to her extremely wet asshole. He said I will have to examine her asshole since she will be having anal sex with the guys. Need to make sure she does not have any polyps and is healthy. He said it is necessary for girls to relax during anal penetration and be well lubricated. He scooped out some of her girl juice and spread them around her asshole to relax her. He said lots of girls don't like anal sex because it can hurt, because guys do not know how to do it, they can be rough and it scares girls. So she tightens up her asshole to keep his dick out, so it hurts during penetration especially the sphincter muscle. That is why we start with foreplay to prepare you which relaxes and turn girls on and work up to anal sex and nirvana.

Then Dan slipped in one finger and started to rotate it to feel her anal canal as he penetrated her asshole until he was all the way inside her as she let out little moans. He told her to squeeze her asshole around his finger then asked if it felt good and she sighed yes.

Dan said a girl's anal canal has muscle and nerve endings that her vagina doesn't. This helps her to poop, I know that sounds gross but this increases her sexual feelings and helps in anal orgasm and Nirvana. You see your anal muscles push the poop out and the nerving ending tell you where it is. Now squeeze my finger, now push it out like poop, like the guys taught you the other night. They did this a couple of times for practice. She said it felt good.

Next he pushed in two fingers which made her gasp then told her to push them out again. Then had Amy to lift her ass off the table so she can feel her anal muscles. Last, he put a finger in her vagina and one in her asshole and moved them around. He told her to lift her ass off the table again so she can see what it feels like. Dan said, feel your muscles tighten inside. Then he had me wet my finger in her juices and slide it into pussy and asshole and lift her ass to see what it feels like. He told her to practice this every night when she gets in bed to strengthen her anal and pelvic muscles and learn where they are and how to use them. We will teach you more on how to control your anal muscles later.

Dan said he will now teach us all about the inside of Amy's vagina and announced it is time to do the vaginal exam and asked the nurse for the speculum. She took this metal speculum out from a beaker of cold water and dried it off and gave it to Dan. He used Amy's girl juice to lubricate it saying her natural juices are better than synthetic lubes, so no vaginal irritation. He spread her vagina with his fingers and inserted the end of the speculum in her entrance. As he penetrated her vagina she let out a yelp and said it is cold. He said not for long as your vagina will warm it up fast. We noticed her nipples get hard and goose bumps all over her body. Dan said he loves to see girls do this. The shock of the temperature change turns girls on for some reason.

Once he had the speculum all the way in her, he opened it up and moved the exam light to where her vagina was all spread open and lit up so we could see inside her. She was all pink inside. Dan examined her and said everything looked fine and you can be very proud of your vagina. In fact, the guys will love her too. Dan said he needs to take base line pictures of her uterus. He took more pictures of her as the nurse held Amy's number next to pussy, so we can monitor any changes inside her vagina. Then he took a Pap Smear and gave it to the nurse for processing.

Dan explained, one way to strengthen your pelvic muscles is to try and pee, like he mentioned earlier. Amy was afraid she would pee everywhere, but Dan said you can't, because he has the speculum pushed against her pee hole so it can't come out, just try it. When she tried, nothing came out but it backed up in her urethra and the reflex caused her to gasp. She said that feels so strange but I can feel my muscles tense. This is good, we will work some more on this exercise later.

Then he told me he was going to teach me all about Amy's vagina and had me straddle his leg like we did the other night with the guys. He got a towel from the nurse and put it over his leg so my girl juice would not get his pants leg all wet. I sat down and he had me look into her vagina and pointed out her vaginal walls, uterus and cervix, saying this is a girl's womanhood. Explaining the function of each and pointed them out on the wall poster saying we will be tested on it. He showed us her cervix saying this is where her blood from her period comes out and where sperm goes to fertilize her egg. He announced that the size of her cervix is large which will help her to get pregnant someday. Also, the size of her vagina will make it easier to have a baby. Wow, I didn't know all of that was up inside me.

Then he had Pam straddle his other leg because Dan said the more pussies she sees the better she will know what hers looks like. He even had us feel the sides of her vaginal wall. It was strange to put my finger inside her open vagina to feel and see it.

Then he said he was going to give her a clit orgasm so we can see what her vagina does when she cums. This will help you to see and understand a girl's orgasm and what it looks like which will help you orgasm. Dan had us put an arm around each other to press our bodies and cheeks together so we can both look up inside her vagina at the same time. He told the nurse to start timing and started doing gentle light circles around her clit with his index finger, getting her turned on. He kept telling her to cum for us and show us what a girl looks like cumming as she got embarrassed. Dan kept telling her what a good girl she was for being so obedient. He even told us to play with our clits and cum with her. With all of the lights on in the room along with the exam light, everything was lit up and on display for the looking.

As she got more turned on I could see her vagina get wet until she let loose. We could see her vaginal walls squeeze the speculum and secrete girl juices as we watched her asshole tighten up with every orgasmic wave. I couldn't believe I was watching my roommate's vagina having an orgasm so I came too. Dan said look at how wet she is and where her juices are coming from. See how her juices are pooling at the bottom of her vagina at the end of the speculum. This was so erotic my head was spinning and thought this had to be some sort of a dream.

After she relaxed, Dan pulled the speculum out about a half inch and rotated the handle sideways where her upper and lower vagina walls were now exposed. Dan pointed out how different the side walls are to the top and bottom walls, which were puffy, soft, delicate and sensitive. Dan said we will start with the top vaginal wall, notice at her vaginal entrance is her pee hole, so cute. Now, look further in, notice how far her puffy wall goes in. Her G-spot is hidden behind this fluffy membrane. Dan ran his finger along it until she let out a gasp and Dan announced, that's where it is and he continued to gently message her G-spot to her delight as we watched. Dan explained, even he has to feel for her G-spot, because he can't see it either. This is why some people say it doesn't exist because you can't see it, so they can't find it. He said stimulating the G-spot makes girls feel like they have to pee and asked Amy is that right and she passionately said yes. Then he pressed his left hand down right above her pubic bone and said this is where her G-spot is located from the top. I could see her vaginal wall being pushed down with her G-spot against his finger. This really got her going.

Next he slid his thumb gently over her clit like before and said they think a girl's clit is connected to her G-spot through her clit shaft. The nurse started timing and within 30 seconds she orgasms again. Then Dan told me to play with Amy's G-spot and take your roommate to another orgasm. He guided my finger into Amy's vagina and right on her G-spot as she got excited again. As Dan and I stimulated her G-Spot, that took her to another orgasm. Next he had Pam feel her G-spot but not to orgasm, and said, a lot of touching can desensitize a girl's parts.

He said now I will teach you about your bottom vaginal wall. He gently ran his finger along her lower wall and said you share your vaginal wall with your anal wall and it is very thin. So this is a good time to teach you all about your asshole, and you can watch through her vagina. Dan said he will slip his finger into her asshole to show us how thin the membrane is. He lubed up his index finger with her juices and massaged her hole for a second, then slid it in. He told us to look in her vagina and then I could see his finger slide in her asshole through the thin wall. Then he slid his thumb in her vagina and rubbed his fingers together to show us how thin her wall is. Dan teased that this is like picking up a six pack of beer and wiggled then around inside her some more.

He said watch how his finger fills her anal canal, and we did. He explained, I know some girls are concerned that a guy's big hard dick will stretch your anal canal permanently, so you can't hold your poop. That is not true and I will show you why. Number one, the reason a girl's holes are so close together, is for centuries men have cum in girl's asshole for birth control. It is also easy to accidently get them mixed up, I have done it. Another reason is a girl's poop is about the same diameter as a guy's dick so she is already used to the size. Plus, we have never had a problem with it before.

Also, see how thin and flexible her anal canal is, as we watched through her vagina wall as he wiggles his finger in her asshole. So when women give birth, the anal canal flattens and becomes part of the birth canal and expands to let the baby through. So, you see you have nothing to worry about, you will not get stretched permanently.

The reason girls worry about their asshole stretching is when a girl has an anal orgasm, it is so intense, that afterwards she is very exhausted and relaxed. When guys pull their dick out after anal sex, the anal canal gapes and stays open, but she can close it anytime. In fact, anal sex is very good exercise to strengthen your anal canal and sphincter muscle by squeezing our dicks. We will teach you how to control and use your anal muscles to massage our dicks.

I could see from inside her vagina that his finger was now all the way in her and he said that her asshole felt so fine that she was going to make a lot of guys happy. He told her to squeeze his finger and she did. He showed us how her lower vaginal wall tenses up. He asked her, do you know what muscles you are using? That is the first thing to remember for muscle control, then told her to relax then squeeze again. He instructed her, this time I will pull my finger out and I want you to push it out like I showed you before. As he pulled out I could see she was pushing and she smiled and said that really feels good. He said this is also good anal exercise so I want you to do this at night in bed. You girls will have the most desirable assholes in the world and the guys are going to love them.

Then he slid two fingers in her asshole and said watch how it fills her up, It really stretched her out. He had her squeeze her asshole again and push his fingers out. He even had Amy do it to herself so she will know what it feels like. Then he even had me finger her asshole as we watched it through her vaginal wall and then stick my thumb in her vagina so I could feel how thin her wall was, it felt so different. He even had her push my fingers out. I was in a hypnotic trance of sexual ecstasy. Then he had Pam do the same thing.

He said it is time to give her an enema so we can watch her anal canal fill up, that is a lot of fun to watch. He had the nurse give him this large plastic syringe with a long flexible tube with a nozzle on the end. It must have held a quart of solution. As he slid it in her he started filling her anal canal and we could see her expand. Then on the way out he continued filling her up and bulged out even more until he removed the nozzle. Then he messaged her anal canal through her vagina with his fingers. Dan said this moves the solution around in your asshole and helps clean you out. He asked the nurse for a tube which was like the one on the syringe. He put his finger over the end and slid the nozzle back inside her asshole. He pointed the end of the tube down into a bowl and removed his finger. Solution shot out hard, then Dan snapped his finger back over the end abruptly stopping the flow which made her gasp at the feeling. Amy asked Dan what are you doing and he said, I like controlling your enema to make it an erotic experience. Then he removed his finger and let her finish, then pulled the tube out of her asshole. It was weird watching her anal canal empty out.