My Freshman Year Ch. 02D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob looked over at Bill and said it looks like he has a couple more virgins to go, so I need another girl to fuck. He looked at the full bush girl and said come with me I am going to trade you for another girl. He took her to the other end of the room and came back with another girl. She was a junior and she had a great tan line and a trimmed bush but not shaved, to match her tiny bikini. Bob liked her tan lines which emphasized her girly parts and told her how fine she looked. He asked her if this was her second time tonight and she said yes. He replied that's good because we don't want to do girls more than twice so we can save you all for the finale. He had her suck his dick along with us, then picked her up and kissed while he placed her on the table and had me and our pledge master hold her legs open as Bob and Amy ate her to another orgasm. Bob took his time and continued to give her a Zen lesson in sexology and body control as he had done with us. He even took her to nirvana, she was so orgasmic and he took more pictures of us playing around with her.

Soon after, Bill declared he has taken all of the virgins for the night. He got up in front and had us gather around him. He congratulated all of us recent virgins, your are all women now, but you will always be our girls. Everyone clapped and cheered as they kissed and hugged us and welcomed us into the sisterhood. He told us how fine and wonderful all of us were tonight and all the guys agreed with Bill. He stated that all the girls he was with tonight passed this part of the initiation with flying colors, and then he asked the rest of the guys what they thought. They all agreed we were excellent and we should all pass. Bill announced it is official, all of you will go onto the final test of the initiation called the finale. If you pass the last test then you can join and become part of the team. Would you like that, are all of you ready, and we all cheered yes. Bill said but first we need another drink and ordered another round for everyone, to get us ready for the finale. As we drank our cocktails he explained the final test of the initiation is to prove our love, loyalty, devotion, inspiration and most of all our complete obedience to Zen, team and the guys. He continued that since they are our Zen masters and teachers we will have to give ourselves totally and completely to them, body, mind and spirit to their control. Are you ready and we let out another cheer. Then Bill gave a cheer to all of us and we all had a big swallow. The cocktail was going straight to my head and pussy from the tequila and Quaaludes in the drink. Then the guys started moving the tables end to end in a long straight line.

Bill explained what was going to happen to us during the finale as he called it. He was going to pick 14 girls and line them up facing the tables then bend us over and spread our legs. Then the guys were going to go down the line and fuck each and every one of us. This test is required for many reasons: 1. For us girls to prove our complete obedience to the team, Zen and the guys. 2. So the guys can get to know you and compare our pussies to see how they look and feel. This way they get to know us inside and out. He explained each girl is different just like guys are. See how different our dicks are, they were standing in front of us as we all looked. Some are long and skinny and some short and fat, and most Girls really like long fat ones. Look at The Monster down there, he is 12" long and 8" around. Girls are always talking about guys with big dicks, so now you will have the chance to see what a huge dick feels like inside you.

As I looked at all these beautiful naked football players standing in front of us I couldn't help but watch their hard dicks bounce around when they moved or talked which turned me on even more, what a sight that was. Bill continued, #3. We will see what you learned tonight, so be sure to show us what a good student you are because we will be grading you on your sexual performance. This is part of your test score. 4. You get to know us too. This way all of you can compare our dicks to see how different we feel inside you. It won't take long for all of you to be able to know whose dick is inside you without looking. #5. To teach you about your body and fuck you in different positions. This way you get to feel how different each position feels and which one you like the best. Doggy style feels different because in this position a guy can penetrate your holes deeper and more completely and the angle of penetration is different. 6. For you to see what extreme unadulterated passionate erotic sex feels like, and you have already experienced it haven't you, and we all laughed and said yes. Well you are going to experience it some more. It feels even better when you crave sex more, as you give your Body, Mind and Spirit to us, we become one. And I can tell by looking at your wet thighs and hard nipples you all want more don't you? 7. And last is a Zen lesson in complete mind and body control. We can control when we cum but still have to stay hard to satisfy all you girls for four hours, and this is like playing a football game. You give us energy to play then you condition and teach us how to conserve our energy, this will increase our stamina to out last the other team and satisfy all of you tonight. Also sex generates testosterone and the more sex we have the more testosterone we make. This makes us even stronger so we can win games. So you see how important all of you are to the team, your our secret weapon that makes us win games so all of you can be proud of yourselves. Girls can also learn from Zen as much as guys do to help them attain perfection which we will teach you later. I think that is enough reasons for the finale. So each guy will have 30 seconds with each girl, by the clock on the wall, then move on to the next girl. Are all of you ready and we all said yes!! Then down your drinks and let's have some more fun. The drink went straight to my head and body and I was ready for more sex.

Bill announced, I want all of the officers of the sorority to come up here, they get to go first. The president, VP, social chairman and the pledge master walked up as he lined them up in front of us and played with their bodies. Then he wanted the cheerleaders up next and all 3 cheerleaders lined up as he felt them up. Bill looked at them and said I always wonder what you all look like under those cheerleader outfits and panties and now I know especially your shaved pussies and I like it, we all laughed. Bill told us he did all the cheerleaders from Junior High through Senior High school and tonight I have 3 perfect college cheerleaders standing right in front of me all naked, shaved and ready. You see how perfect this is and they all giggled. Then he asked for the Ballet dancers next, except for the pledge dancers, we will do them later, as the 3 dancers walked up. Then he asked if there were any other girls with shaved pussies to come up and 2 other girls walked up. He counted the girls then picked 2 more senior girls with trimmed pussies, and said that is 14 girls as he lined them up in front of us. It seemed the guys liked touching and caressing our bodies and it felt good.

Bill stood back to admire all of the girls, which was a real erotic sight to see. Nine of the girls were shaved. I was surprise to see so many because it wasn't as popular back then as it is today. Even Bill said we had more shaved girls in our sorority than in any other sorority and he loves it. All of you are so fine looking, I have to take more pictures as the flashes went off. He moved them together and had them hold hands. He even posed them in different positions while the guys took more pictures. I remember one pose he had 7 girls standing with their legs apart holding hands, then had the shaved girls squat down in front of the other girls with their legs open so wide their knees were touching each other's as he told them to smile and took more pictures. Bill then said he wanted a group kiss and told the sorority officers to huddle together and kiss each other and they did, then he had the cheerleaders to huddle and kiss then the dancers then the rest of the girls. The guys would roll up on the stools, put their big arms around the girls to squeeze them together as they kissed. Bill was with the cheerleaders squeezing them, then they broke the circle to let him in as they surround him with titties. He just went from one to the other sucking their nipples while they kissed some more. Every one else was doing the same thing too, which was really hot. When I heard Bill mention the other sororities I knew they had done this before.

Then he said it is time to bend them over the table and show us what you got. He took the president first and turned her around and bent her over the table on her elbows, then spread her legs wide. He even had her arch her back forward which rotated her pussy up and spread her open even wider then squeezed her ass cheeks. I could tell she was embarrassed but wet. Then he did the VP the same way and had her right foot pressed against the Presidents left foot so their feet wouldn't slide out. The rest of the guys started positioning the rest of the girls the same way until they were all in position. All the girls' feet were pressed against each others as Bill said your feet touching connects all of you together just like an electric wire. This way you are all one and will cum together. The guys even reached up and pointed the track spot lights right at their pussies and assholes which lit them up good. We stood back to get a good look at all the girls. What a sight that was. They were completely exposed and on display for all of us to see.

The guys took more pictures up close then a panoramic view of all of them and told them to shake their butts. He even had them reach back and spread their pussies and ass cheeks apart as the guys took more pictures. It looked like most of them were cumming they were so wet. What another incredible erotic sight that was, 14 spread open pussies and assholes all on display right in front of us and getting ready to be fucked. I was so high from the cocktail and looking at the sight before me I had another orgasm as my knees went weak and had to steady myself on another girl, I was in a daze. Then Bill had the rest of us stand between the girls as he took more pictures.

Amy and I were standing towards the middle of the line of girls. We were between two of the cheerleaders as more flashes went off. Then the guys took their places behind each girl. One of the linemen walked up behind the cheerleader next to me, but Amy was pulled over to the other cheerleader at the next table so we were split up. The girl on the other side of the lineman was a junior and he made us kiss and hug first, then a three way kiss with him. He told us to press our nipples together as he flicked his tongue between them as we kept kissing. Then he sat us on his knees and told us to eat out the cheerleader. Our bodies were pressed together sitting on his knees, she felt wet, hot and soft against me. He told us to get her girl juice all over our faces. Her pussy and asshole was right in my face. I couldn't believe that this was the third shaved pussy I would eat tonight plus I was actually eating out a cheerleader. We even had to tongue her asshole. Her juices tasted good. I would never see her the same way again without thinking of this. He even joined in as we brought the cheerleader to another orgasm. He stood up and told us to lick and suck his dick clean which we did as we polished his dick head with our tongues.

He asked the cheerleader if she was ready and she let out yes with a sexual sigh. I heard Bill tell the girls to get on their elbows so the guys can move them around and see their titties jiggle, as we all laughed. The junior and I were on each side of the lineman and there wasn't much room between girls so mine and Amy's butts and backs were pressed up against each other, she was so warm and soft she turned me on even more. He had us slide his dick head up and down her slit from her asshole to her clit spreading her juices and getting his dick wet. Then he had us guided his dick to her pussy and started working his way inside her in slow strokes as she moaned with each push. We finally had to take our hands away so he can get completely buried deep inside her as we grabbed her ass cheeks. Wow I was fucking one of the cheerleaders watching his dick slide into her pussy with her cute asshole looking right back at me and it really turned me on. This just kept getting crazier and I loved it. That is when he started moving her around and bumping her ass cheeks with his thighs making her titties sway for our enjoyment. I looked down the room and could see all the guys doing the same thing to their girl in unison which made a little butt to thigh slapping sound and seeing their tits sway together was so crazy. We were all laughing and joking about it and cumming. Then the guys reached up and cupped each of their breasts and felt them up. Our guy said I can feel a girl's hanging tits better in this position as he played with them. He told her to show him what she had learned tonight. It didn't take long to bring her to orgasm then slid his dick to her G spot and gave her another one. She went weak in the knees as the guy held her up by her hips suspended by his dick.

About that time Bill announced it was time to change girls. The lineman slid his hard wet dick out of her pussy and said you girls were lovely but it is time to go and moved on to the next girl. The next guy walked up and told us to suck his dick clean and get him ready to fuck another cheerleader. He had us share his dick head taking turns and running our tongues along the underside of his dick and he loved it. We both sucked the last cheerleader's sweet juices off his dick and got him good and hard for our cheerleader. Here I was tasting girl juice from 2 cheerleaders and they tasted different but good. I had gotten off earlier seeing them around and now I got cheerleaders all around me and even tasting their girl juices. Then he had us guide his dick into her pussy just like we had done before. He did her just like the lineman had and brought her to several orgasms. When he moved on, there was not a guy. There were more girls than guys so there were several empty places, so we were told to lick and eat the cheerleader out and keep her ready for the next guy and don't forget her asshole. We even made her cum. Seeing the other cheerleaders getting fucked also excited me.

Bill was next in line and he was great and I got to suck his dick all the way inside again, which he loved, then helped him fuck the cheerleader, I loved it. Next in line was the Monster. He was so huge and big around that I could not get my hand around him much less my mouth. He was so thick I could only get his dick head inside my mouth. It was interesting comparing their dicks because they are all so different. I noticed that all the guys had no hair on their balls and I figured they must shave them. I will admit the only balls I had seen and felt before was my boyfriend's and he was hairy and that grossed me out. But I liked the guys shaved because I could suck his nuts in my mouth, the texture was so different and I liked it. Monster was so big we had to spread her pussy lips extra wide so he could get his dick in her. She let out a deep gasp as he entered her and said, oh wow you are so big. He made her moan with each thrust. It looked like he had at least nine inches of dick in her when she squealed. He said I think I am at the end of your pussy. The cheerleader was really getting off to his big dick and then had an intense orgasm. Her pussy was really stretched open around that gigantic dick. When he took it out she was really stretched open, and of course we all had to look.

This continued until all the guys had a turn with each girl. When they were behind the last girl Bill declared they are going to take all of you and your little assholes to nirvana one more time tonight. We have to be gentle because most of you are anal virgins and we don't want to get you too sore in the morning. So just relax and enjoy the ride, you are going to nirvana, do you like that and all the girls moaned yes please. Our guy had us eat out the cheerleader again and for me to scoop out her girl juice and lube up her asshole. My tongue slid into her asshole with no resistance and spread juice around her anal canal. My whole face was wet with her girl juice and she tasted good. I couldn't believe I was doing this to a cheerleader. The other girl and I guided his dick into her pussy slow and gentle until he was totally buried and told her to hug his dick and show me what you learned tonight. As they fucked he grabbed her ass cheek, wet his fingers with her girl juice then sliding it into her asshole making her let out a loud howl, saying he needs to lube her up some more for the anal. I could see her pussy tighten around his dick as he slid it in and out to another orgasm then another G-spot orgasm. He pulled his wet and shiny dick out of her then slid the bottom side of his dick over her ass hole spreading her juices and relaxing her. Then we all guided his dick into her asshole slowly. On he first thrust she squealed then let out long moans with each push of his dick inside her. I had seen over 6 girls get it in their assholes tonight but it still turned me on watching a guy's dick slide in and disappear into a girl's asshole especially knowing I would be next. He made her hug and massage his dick with her asshole. It didn't take long for her to orgasm then pass out as she collapsed on the table as she went to nirvana. He pulled her ass against him with a slap of their wet bodies and his dick was now buried in her asshole completely which held her up when she went limp. She was totally impaled on his big hard dick which kept her from falling down. Of course we all came with her.

Hearing other orgasms in the room I looked down the tables and saw the other girls cumming at the same time since we were all connected. The guys had complete control over us making us cum at their will. I could feel and smell the sexual excitement in the room and it was like we were all in this sexual trance. Just think 41 girls all cunning at once. We were all connected together and we were one. This was driving everyone crazy with lust. When she finally calmed down he pulled his dick out of her asshole. She was so relaxed and stretched out, her hole gaped open and we could see up inside her by the spot lights in the ceiling. Now I was looking up the cheerleader's asshole and knew I would think of this when I saw her at the game. The guy even took more pictures. Every thing just kept coming faster and more erotic and I was trying to cope with all of it, but my body was on autopilot and I was so hot I just wanted more sex.

Bill announced it is time to change girls, so all juniors and sophomore trade places with the girls on the table. Our guy helped the cheerleader sit on the stool and had all of us suck all of her girl juice off his hard dick together. He even made us kiss and hug and tell each other we love you. Our bodies were all hot and wet from sweat but they felt good against me and their tits felt so hot pressed against mine. The guy even had us press our nipples together as he flicked his tongue between them. Then he positioned the junior in place on the table along with the rest of the girls. Bill and the other guys took more pictures of the new girls all open and exposed, except this time they all had pubic hair. Our guy sat on the stool and had us sit on his legs together to eat out the junior. The cheerleader and I had an arm around each other so our bodies were completely pressed together and even felt her soft warm boob against mine. He told us to do a three way kiss on her clit and we did and I loved it. Then did a 3 way on her pussy then asshole. I was now eating out another girl with the cheerleader, which really got me hot as we tongued her holes together. I realized I liked eating shaved pussies better then hairy ones, but I was getting a lot of practice. After another orgasm we stood up so we could fuck her good.