My Freshman Year Ch. 02D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had us guide his dick into her like I had just done to the cheerleader. Then he told the cheerleader, she now gets to fuck the girl that just fucked her, is that hot or what. He was telling the junior to show him what she had learned tonight, and she did. It didn't take long to bring her to yet another intense orgasm. Then he moved on and we continued to do all the guys again. Of course when it was Bill's turn the cheerleader tried to hog his dick but she couldn't get all of him in her mouth. When it was my turn I took him all the way in again just like before right in front of her as Bill moaned loudly and said how good I make him feel. Bill liked me better, so now I had power over the cheerleader and I loved it. We all continued to another nirvana.

It was now my turn and I was ready. Bill announced that they had a special surprise for the recent virgins. He said since I just broke all of your hymens tonight, you will only be fucked by one guy instead of all the guys as not to get your tender pussies too sore. The other surprise is since you are the last girls for the night we are going to shoot our cum deep inside your little assholes at nirvana. You have been taken twice tonight but have not experienced what it feels like to have a guy cum inside you and leave our little present in you. So now all of you will know what it feels like, because girls like that feeling don't you and they all gushed yes. We also have to cum in your assholes because I bet none of you on the pill, and we all answered no. So right when we take you to nirvana we will shoot our cum way up inside your asshole, this will intensify the rush and really thrust you up even higher, faster and longer. Anyway girls seem to like guys cumming in their assholes don't you, and I heard a unified yes.

So let's get going and he told all of the recent virgins to come to him and he lined us up along with other pledges as we held hands. Of course he took more pictures. For the group picture he had us squat on the floor with our legs open. Then he called up our big sisters to help them fuck us. This way you get to know each other better as more pictures were taken. Bill told me and my big sister to hug, kiss and tell each other how much you love them. We did what he told us to do and kissed and rubbed our bodies together, she felt so warm and soft as he took more pictures. He even had us suck each other titties. Then Bill started to position each girl over the tables. The guys positioned us about a foot from the table and had us bend over on our elbows, then had us spread our feet apart where hey were touching each other then arched our back. He squeezed and patted my ass cheeks and said what a fine ass we have. He announced we all looked so fine and took more pictures. Even had us spread our cheeks and pussy open as the guys took more pictures. When I reached back to spread my pussy I put my left cheek on the matt so I could see Amy who was looking back at me. We just smiled at each other as the flashes went off. I knew what I must look like, all spread open and on display because I could picture in my mind what the other girls had looked like in this position. I was so turned on I came again right in front of them and knew they could tell, I was so embarrassed.

I was so excited when Bill came up behind me and picked me from all the other virgins available to him to fuck. He said he couldn't keep away from my fine little ass, plus your daddy's little girl and I am going to enjoy fucking you and shooting my man juice deep inside his little girl's asshole and take her to nirvana. I will have to thank your Dad when I see him for giving me the perfect girl to enjoy. I felt a little shiver go through me as the thought flashed through my mind what my dad would think if he saw me like this. He sat down on the stool and started eating me out as he tongued my holes, it felt sooo good. I looked over at Amy and I could see Jim eating her pussy also. Then he had my big sister sit on his leg and eat me out to orgasm. He made her wallow in my wet pussy and get her face all wet with my girl juice. Then he joined for another orgasm. He had the other girl and my big sister eat me out together. He told my big sister to scoop out my juices from my vagina then slide her wet tongue into my asshole to get me all lubed up, relaxed and ready for his big dick, then had the other girl suck on my clit and keep my girl juice flowing. It felt strange feeling my big sister sliding her tongue from my pussy into my asshole. Bill told me to relax my asshole and I let her in. She felt so good I came all over their faces. I was on such a sexual rush, like nothing I had ever felt or imagined could happen.

Then Bill said it is time to take you to nirvana and the guys stood up. He had me and the other girls get on our elbows as they cupped our tits in their hands and felt them up as they hung down. Bill ran his fingers over my nipples getting them hard. It felt really good. I looked over at Amy and saw her tits getting felt up also as she had this dreamy look on her face. The guys had the other girls get on their knees and suck their dicks. Bill told my big sister to get him good and hard so we can fuck her little sister. Then I heard Bill tell my big sister to stay on her knees and help guide his dick into me. They both slid his hard wet dick up and down my slit spreading my juices around. He then positioned his dick on my recent virginal entrance and felt the head of his big beautiful dick slip into my hole as I instantly squeezed him and he said what a good girl I am, wow what a wonderful feeling that is. They continued to feed his dick into my pussy deeper until they had to take their hands away as he went in deeper. I bent my head and looked down my body. Between my hanging breasts I could see Bill's inner thighs and his hanging balls bouncing around on my ass cheeks. They would sway with each thrust which really turned me on even more. He was soon all the way inside me grinding his pubic hair to mine. I could feel the difference in penetration form behind as he went in deeper. Then he put his hands under my hips to move me around. Then Bill and the other guys started gently slapping their thighs against our butts making our hanging titties jiggle. I looked over at Amy and her titties were jiggling also and she started laughing when she looked at mine swaying like hers. I looked back to see Jim fucking her. Every one was watching and talking about us. It was so hot. The guys continued to fuck us and even played with our breasts some more. Bill gently drug his fingers down my body sending goose bumps all over me as I shuddered with a whole body orgasm. Bill said time for everyone to cum and he buried him self all the way in. That sent me off to another intense orgasm as I came on his dick. My knees buckled as he held me up with his dick. As I relaxed and could stand up, he pulled his dick out but stopped at my extremely sensitive G-spot for another orgasm. I was delirious with sexual lust and arousal.

Bill declared it is time for some anal fun. He slid his dick out of my pussy to my asshole and started massaging my sphincter muscle driving me crazy with anticipation. He had the girls spread my ass cheeks with one hand and guide in dick in her with the other. Then I felt his dick head penetrate my asshole and I squeezed him hard, he loved it. They started working him in deeper as his dick spread my anal canal with each push. He felt different in me in this position and I liked it. He was able go in deeper and the angle of penetration was different than on my back. I loved the feeling of his big hard dick in me, it was so sexually satisfying. I let out little moans each time he went deeper and could hear Amy moan also. I opened my eyes and saw Amy getting it from Jim and knew what she was feeling. With one last push he was completely buried in my asshole and I let out a loud yelp, and just left it in me. He told me to hug and massage his dick with my asshole and I did. I felt so full and he was just the right size, and I wanted more. He grabbed my ass cheeks and stirred his dick around inside me and had me squeeze his dick out of my asshole like before driving me crazy with sexual desire.

They fucked us a little longer when Bill said OK girls are we all ready to go to nirvana? Remember we will cum inside your assholes at orgasm. I wiggled my ass and said yes along with every one else. Bill said I like the way you say yes and we laughed. With one last thrust our bodies slapped together which shot his man juice even further inside me. His cum was so hot and wet, it felt so intense shooting in me. This really shot me even higher into the stratosphere as he continued to fill me up with his man juice. My body tightened up with each orgasmic wave that washed over me in time to his spurts, then I went limp and collapsed on the table. My knees gave out but Bill held me up again but with his dick in my asshole this time as he pulled me tight to him. Nirvana seemed to take me higher this time, and last longer and more intense as I left my body and shot up into space and I could see everything. As I floated back down I could hear and see Bill throw his head back and let out a long growl. I could even see the other girls around me and Amy next to me with Jim behind her. As I started to come back down Bill collapsed on top of me. Luckily he used his elbows but was still laying on me breathing heavily, oh I loved it. Bill even kissed me and told me what a good girl I am. I was finally sexually satisfied. As he lay on top of me I felt his dick start to shrink inside my asshole which felt different.

He stood up and told me to squeeze his dick with my sphincter muscle to milk the last of my man juice inside you as he slowly pulled out. As I squeezed I could feel his cum leak inside me and his engorged veins passing through my asshole. Then he had my big sister suck our juices off his now limp dick. He said now you can get my whole dick in your mouth and she did. Then told her to tongue my asshole and open me up so they can look inside me for his cum. Her tongue slid inside and wiggled it around as I relaxed and opened up then slid it out. I could fell the cool air rush in as every one looked at me and said look, there is his cum inside her. Bill even took more pictures and I wasn't even embarrassed anymore because I had no inhibitions, privacy or modesty left in me and I felt so naughty. Bill stood me up and gave me a big long kiss and I loved it. Then he had me and my big sister suck his limp dick together. It was so different all soft. I had no trouble getting him all the way in and washed my tongue along the underside his dick, as he let out little sighs and his dick grew some.

Then Bill announced that he thought we all made straight A's tonight. We were all perfect and they are going to enjoy making all of us super perfect. He consulted the other guys who all gave us straight A's and said we should pass the initiation. Then asked us if we enjoyed our selves tonight and we let a loud yes. So how many orgasms did all of you have and we replied at least 100 or most girls said they just ran together for one, long one. So do all of you want to keep doing it every Thursday night and we shouted out, Oh Yes. He then declared we have all passed the team initiation test tonight. All of you are now eligible to become part of the team, would all of you like that, raise your hands, of course we all did. Then we are ready to start the swearing in ceremony. Then one girl spoke up and asked if she could go to the bathroom, she had to pee real bad. Bill asked if the rest of us had to and we all screamed yes. He directed us to a door on the other side of the room and said it is the old dorm Bathroom and shower room. There are 3 toilets, you can go in there. Now when you come back from peeing you must remain naked for the swearing in ceremony. When we all heard only 3 toilets for forty one girls we all ran for the bathroom.

I will stop here and save the last part for the next chapter. As you can see it is a long and busy night.