My Friend

Story Info
My Friend and My Wife.
1.2k words
3.14
62.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayandDee
KayandDee
49 Followers

We've known each other for over 20 years. Two couples with some commonalities. Early in our relationship he worked for me. We saw each other a lot. We developed a relationship partying together. We went camping, hiking, to concerts, to Vegas, a plethora of activities. Often times large amounts of alcohol were involved. John and Heather are definitely among our closest friends.

John is 6'- 5", 230 lbs. He's lost most of his hair but has stayed in very good physical condition. While not "classically" handsome he is very robust and outgoing. Once you meet him you are unlikely to forget him. Heather is rather quiet. She's about 5' – 5", 110 lbs. She is cute but not over the top pretty. She has rather small but perky breasts and a wonderful ass.

I am 5' – 10", 190 lbs. I've always been told I'm handsome and I guess I am but at 48 years old I carry a few extra pounds and don't consider myself "all that".

Kathy is 5'- 7", 125 lbs, and drop dead gorgeous. She was a beauty queen in her early twenties and looks better every day. I've seen men fall from their barstools when she walks by. I've never seen a more beautiful woman than Kathy and neither have you. Her breasts used to be 36C but now, after four children, they're more like 34B but that does nothing but enhance her beauty. She knows she is gorgeous but she doesn't try to flaunt it. Well, she doesn't always try to flaunt it.

Last weekend John asked me if it would be OK for him to fuck Kathy. My answer was a somewhat equivocal, "no". I think he was shocked. I then hemmed and hawed a little but stuck with my answer. "No, I don't want you to fuck Kathy." He said he understood but I could tell he was disappointed. So we talked some more.

The thing is that for the last ten or fifteen years Kathy and John have had a very flirtatious relationship. He has seen her naked several times. Many of those times in photos that I showed him. Many other times she showed him in person while I was present. During a New Year's Eve Party he watched while she sprayed breast milk on one of his friends. Other times she has flashed her tits or ass at my request. We're not just casual acquaintances!

When we get together, now only once or twice each year, they always greet one another with a big hug and kiss while John (not so discreetly) grabs her ass. Not only have I never objected; I have encouraged this behavior. Yes, I said encourage but let me explain.

I never asked them to have sex. I'm kind of a weird husband I guess. I'm very proud of my wife in many ways. One of those ways is that I am very proud that I'm married to such a beautiful and sexy woman. But if you stop to think about that, the only way that can make me proud is if other men think she is beautiful and sexy. Do you see? If I am the only man who finds her so desirable I get no bragging rights. If every man finds her beautiful I get the ultimate bragging rights because she is mine.

Mine. What does that mean? I don't own her. She does all sorts of things I don't know about. I don't want to control her. I don't own her. She is a person with all that involves. I love her. I protect her. I want to make love to her as often as she'll let me. I want to have sex with her as often as she'll let me. I want to fuck her as often as she'll let me. I want to share my life with her.

One time we shared our life together in John's backyard. It was about a year ago. Those present were Kathy, John, Doug and Allison Staley, and me. Heather had already gone to bed. Kathy asked whether I had shown John her most recent pictures. I had not. She thought that I should. I asked if anyone objected to seeing Kathy naked. No one objected. So I fired up my laptop and proceeded to show the group my naked wife. I think Kathy was sitting on John's lap at the time so how should he take that turn of events?

Another time, about three years ago John, Kathy, and I were the last ones awake (as usual) and John suggested we go skinny dipping. Of course, we agreed. So John and I got naked and Kathy started to strip. She had trouble removing her bra because she was drunk so I just grabbed it and ripped it to shreds. She was pissed because I ripped her favorite bra but she was clearly aroused by showing her breasts to John. We then snuck to the neighbors house and swam naked (Kathy kept her panties on) in the thier pool.

So, anyway....

John asked if he could fuck Kathy. I said, "No".

After a lot of thought I can understand why he was surprised. He thought I wanted him to fuck her. That's not what I wanted. I wanted him to want to fuck her.

There may be a flaw in my plan. I didn't think about her wanting to fuck him.

There was that time last year after the photo session when I walked into the family room and they both jumped up. I was (and am) pretty sure she was stroking his cock. There was also the time that I stumbled into the garage and they were kissing. But overall I didn't really think too much about her attraction to him. I just thought of him like all of the other guys who have wanted her over the years.

My good friend just asked if he could fuck my wife and I said no. And I felt guilty.... My natural reaction was to ask if I could fuck Heather. His honest answer was that she would not do that. And I knew that was true. Heather and I are closer than John and Kathy in many ways. We have shared things that our spouses have never heard. She has talked to me about her life, loves, marriage, children, etc. and I have reciprocated. We always kiss and hug each other but there is never any sexual overtone. We are friends in the traditional sense. Sure, I've smacked her on the butt a time or two. She has flirted with me a little but it was all kind of forced upon us by John and Kathy's sexual tension. Heather and I love each other completely platonically. When John said Heather would never have sex with me it hurt for a second then I acknowledge that I would never have sex with her either so that barrier is knocked down.

John wants to know why I don't want him to fuck Kathy. That's easy to answer. It's because she is my wife, I love her, I don't want her to fuck anyone but me. That doesn't mean I don't want them to play.

To his credit John never challenged my previous behavior. He did not ask why she had teased him all these years.

The size of his penis did come up a couple of times and I admitted that Heather had told me how "endowed" he is and that may have something to do with it. But at the end of the day I like men to look at Kathy but I don't want them to fuck her.

However; an extra hand to take pictures or pinch her nipples might help a lot!

KayandDee
KayandDee
49 Followers