My Friend And I Finally Connect

Story Info
A college girl finds passion with a long time friend.
986 words
3.59
14.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had known Glenn since grade school. Despite being good friends and the occasional flirting in high school, we had never connected romantically. I wanted to, and often hoped he did too. But we were often dating others or seemingly afraid to take a risk with each other. After graduation, I went off to college an hour away. He had planned to go the same college but the summer after graduation his father passed away. Glenn's family had a farm with animals and he decided to forgo college and run the farm.

College went well for me. I was getting good grades, meeting many people, and finding plenty of guys to date. I saw Glenn sometimes at home during breaks but we seemed to have less and less in common.

The summer before my senior year, I was shopping and ran into him. We grabbed a coffee together and chatted nicely. I told him I was going back to school at the end of the week. He seemed disappointed to hear that and we basically said goodbye.

Feeling bad about the way our conversation ended, I decided to stop and see him on my way back to college on a Friday afternoon. I didn't call, just crossed my fingers he'd be home. I didn't need to be back for anything before Sunday night, so I had some time to be flexible.

As I drove up his lane, I could see him putting a horse in its stall. I was not entirely made up but had worn a black skirt and white blouse for comfortable travel. For background, I'm a light redhead with green eyes. Glenn has light brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. He's tall with a firm working man's body. I honked my horn at him and waved. I was pretty sure I saw a smile break out as he waved back.

As I walked up to him, he was definitely smiling. I felt like he was checking me out and it kind of turned me on. I smiled and said hello. I told him I felt like we'd parted poorly and I wanted to see him before I returned to college. He smiled so I moved in to hug him and tell him how much he meant to me. As we hugged, his body felt so nice against me. He smelled really good despite being outside working hard. I loved his hands rubbing up and down my back. Slowly I was realizing how badly I wanted him and prayed he want thinking the same.

My head on his shoulder, I started to kiss his neck, hoping against hope he would respond positively. I melted as he moved his hand to my chin and lifted it to kiss me on the lips.

The kiss quickly turned passionate with our tongues joining. His hands gravitated to my butt. I kept my breasts pressed firm to his chest. My hands started to unbutton his shirt. As I got the top few undone, I moved my lips down his neck to his smooth chest. Still working lower with his buttons, I found myself on my knees kissing his stomach. His hands were lightly rubbing my head as my hands loosened his belt, button, and finally his zipper. I stole a glance up at him as I lead his jeans and boxers down over his hips. His eyes were closed and he looked so content.

As his dick sprung free, I admired it briefly. It was nice. 7", with pronounced veins which I love. I grabbed it with my right hand and led it to my lips, gently enveloping the head. He moaned lightly and I started to slowly slide down it. His hands began to caress my hair and temples as I got into a motion up and down his shaft.

I had learned to enjoy giving head and was loving this beyond belief with the man I'd wanted for so long. His pleasure was obvious with his hands rubbing my head and his moaning. That always gets me into it and I really made love to his dick with my mouth. My left hand began caressing his balls which were soft and heavy. I wanted so badly to make him cum. It wasn't long before he started to move his hips slightly and I knew he was close. Always the gentleman, he actually stopped me long enough to say "you need to stop if you want to". Without responding verbally, I grabbed his ass and pulled him to me, taking as much of his dick as I could. He grabbed my head and started face fucking me as gently as he could. It took less than a minute before I felt his dick swell slightly and then unload in my mouth. I knew I would swallow it all and despite the tremendous volume, I did. He was in near convulsion as I softly finished licking him.

I always let a guy lead me in his comfort with kissing after I give him head. Glenn bent down and pulled me up by my armpits to kiss me deeply. It was so wonderful knowing I'd satisfied this man whom I'd wanted for so long. After kissing me he told me how wonderful that was and we should go into the house. He pulled up his pants, held my hand, and led me into his bedroom.

Once there we started kissing again and he began unbuttoning my blouse. He slid it over my shoulders, reached behind me and unfastened my bra. My c cups sprang free and he quickly started kissing and caressing them. I was incredibly wet and wanting him inside me. He laid me down on the bed and lifted my hips to remove my skirt and my panties. I spread my legs to give him access to my shaved pussy. His technique was slow and gentle.