My Friend April

Story Info
April was a smart, successful and sexually gifted.
3.8k words
4.5
48.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was introduced to April oddly enough by my sister at a family gathering. I remember meeting her and immediately seeing the resemblance to Julia Roberts. She told me she gets that a lot and I certainly could see why.

April was 19 and single. She stood about 5 feet 5 inches tall, brown eyes and long brown hair. She had a small mouth with full lips and a gorgeous smile. I could not take my eyes off her even though I was trying not to be too obvious. She was wearing jeans that looked like they were painted on which made her ass look absolutely incredible.

She was tiny, maybe a size two waist with an extremely flat tummy. Her chest appeared to be a size 32B but she was wearing this low cut bikini strap tank top that really made them stand out.

My sister introduced her to everyone, Bill her husband, my dad and mom and my wife Samantha. She told us that they met at church and that April had just moved here from Texas to take a new marketing assistant job.

Everyone enjoyed dinner together and watched TV afterwards. My sister, Anna, came up with the idea that we go out to mid-night bowling.

It sounded like fun but my wife was too tired and instead she headed home. I was up for it so the four of us, April and me and my sister Anna and her husband Bill headed off to the bowling alley.

At the bowling alley, since I was the oldest at 29 I bought the first round of beers, and the second, and the third. As the night went on we were all really having a good time.

I was taking advantage of every opportunity to sneak a peek down April's shirt. I also noticed Bill checking her out as well. When my sister finished her last frame and excused herself to the restroom. April came over and stood by me while Bill was getting ready to bowl his last frame.

I noticed how close April stood next to me. She put her hand on my chest and asked if I would drive her back to her place tonight? She said that Bill had been watching her all night and that he was "creeping her out."

I don't know if it was the beer talking but what I said next was completely unlike anything I would ever say. I looked down at her, our faces only a few inches apart and said; I've been looking down your shirt all night as well, do I creep you out?

Her response really surprised me, she said, "No, I wanted you too."

I ended up offering to drive April home. It made sense she did live in the same direction as my house and the opposite direction of my sister's apartment.

The entire time in the car we acted like nothing had happen back at the bowling alley. We just made small talk. We pulled into her apartment complex and she directed me where to park. I got out and walked with her to her door, like any good gentleman would.

We reached her apartment, she took her key out and unlocked the door and opened it. Inside the apartment it was completely dark, not a single light was on. We stood in the door way and she thanked me for driving her home.

I was just about to leave when she said, "I know your married, and you're my friends brother, and this is wrong to say, but... I am really attracted to you"

Well, even though I thought I was a happily married man, almost instantly I placed my hands around her waist and pulled her into me and we started to kiss. It was a passionate kiss. She may have only been 19 but I could tell she was not new to this type of situation.

As we continued our embrace we somehow moved into her apartment and onto her sofa. We were madly kissing each other. The apartment was pitch black, the only light shinning in was from the lamp on the wall outside her front door. The door was still partially open.

Her tongue filled my month as we kissed. I moved my hand down and pulled her shirt up over her bra. I then reached back down her pants. Even though she was wearing tight jeans, with her lying down I was able to reach underneath her jeans and inside her panties.

I felt bare skill and then her soft wet pussy. This was something new for me she was completely shaven.

We were franticly making out. It was intense, we both were breathing heavy as we kissed. I was now fingering her pussy and she began to make loud sexual moans. I mean I have never heard a woman that was so vocal. She was really getting into this.

That's when the reality of the situation hit me for the first time. Here I was, with a girl 10 years younger than me, that I just met a few hours earlier, with my hand down her pants fingering her pussy. I stopped kissing her and paused for a moment. She took both her hands and pulled me back to her embrace.

She then raised her head up and whispered into to my ear, "Fuck me now." I sat up and I unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down her legs. As I pulled off her jeans, her panties came down at the same time.

April lifted her shirt up and off over her head, together we moved off the sofa and onto the floor. I positioned myself over her and we started to kiss and again her tongue filled my mouth.

I reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. I pulled down her straps and moved down to her tits, I started pinching and sucking her dime size nipples into my mouth.

April was breathing hard and loudly moaning. Again she begged, "Please fuck me."

I sat up on my knees taking down my pants and underwear just enough to release my now rock hard cock. I quickly returned to her embrace, the head of my cock felt her soaking wet pussy lips and April dug her nails into my back as I entered her.

As I began to pick up the pace April placed her hands on my ass and pulled me in with each forward thrust. I felt my cock grow even larger inside her tight pussy. It felt great fucking such a young woman and I began to realize my cock had not yet fully entered her.

It felt like I was hitting the back of her pussy. April moved her hands off my ass and onto my hips as she held me back she cried out, "Your too big." I knew she could take more so I took her hands and lifted them up over her head.

I held her arms above her head as I shoved my cock into her with great force. April was now screaming out her moans, it was thrilling to hear her so turned on. She was getting louder and louder and I was afraid someone would hear us so I held her arms with my left hand and placed my right hand over her mouth.

I knew I had opened her up to completely take my cock. I fucked her hard and at a steady pace for several minutes I could tell she was experiencing multiple orgasms as I continue my deep penetration of her pussy.

I had buried my cock fully inside her and she arched her head back, closed her eyes and deeply exhaled as she experienced a massive orgasm. I felt her pussy tighten and squeeze my cock inside her. I was about to cum as well and I withdrew and shot my load onto her stomach.

I rolled over onto the carpet both of us still breathing hard as we came down from our sexual high.

After a few minutes April stood up and walked naked over to the door. She stood there in the doorway and looked out before closing the door. She then turned on the light switch and I sat up to admire her young firm body, truly taking in all her beauty. She walked across the room into her bedroom. I dressed and waited until she returned.

Now, let me tell you that even though I was feeling guilty about cheating on my wife, this was amazing sex. The sudden impulse to fuck without even closing the door was outrageous to me I've never done anything so spontaneous before in my life.

We said our good-byes and I got back in my car. I could not believe what just happened. I sat in my car and held my hand up and breathed in the sweet aroma of her young pussy.

The next week our families were back at my parent's house again for our weekly dinner. When my sister walked in with April, I about died. She came in and said hi to everyone, including my wife Samantha. She acted like nothing had happened and she was handling the situation perfectly.

All night long our eyes kept connecting. It went unnoticed by everyone else, but for those brief moments, you could cut the sexual tension with a knife. April was wearing a matching silk short-sleeve top and knee length silk pants. The shirt buttoned down the front and the pants were oversized to fit loose.

After dinner I stepped outside to the backyard to smoke a cigarette. I sat down at the patio table about 100 feet away from the house. It was a dark night no moonlight just the stars in the sky. From my view I could see everyone in the house through the windows however, no one could see me with all the lights on in the house.

April came outside to smoke a cigarette. Her eyes had not adjusted to the darkness. "Where are you?" she said. Over here, I replied.

She approached the table and stood directly in front of me. She took out a cigarette and reached over and took my cigarette out of my month to light hers.

I told her she could never tell anyone about what happed. She said that she was not stupid and that she would never jeopardize my marriage. I thought to myself that sounded believable.

Her back was to the house as she was still standing facing me. I reached up and placed my hands on the backside of both her legs. She took in a deep breath and said, "I don't know what is about you, but you have some kind of control over me."

I leaned over in my chair to look back to the house to see where everyone was. They all seemed preoccupied and no one at this point had noticed we were missing.

I pulled her closer to me, my hands moved easily underneath her silk shorts and up all the way to her ass. She had soft ass cheeks that felt great as I held and squeezed each cheek.

She closed her eyes and took a heavy breath. It was amazing to watch how sexually turned on she was just by my initial touch.

I told her to unbutton her shirt I wanted to see her tits. Without hesitation, she flicked the cigarette away and began to unbutton her shirt. She finished the last button and opened her shirt completely. I said, now the bra.

Her bra hook was in the front as she used both hands and pulled it open to reveal her tits to me. She leaned over and placed her hand on the back of my chair and lowered her tits down to my face.

I leaned forward a sucked her tiny pink nipples into my month. My right hand was beginning to work its way to her pussy and I reached my left hand up to squeeze her tits. Just like her ass, her tits were soft to the touch, and with a light chill in the air, her nipples were very hard.

Just then my sister opened the back door and yelled, "are you out there?" I replied yes and stood up and started walking to the door. I was buying some time for April to get dressed. I went inside and after she smoked another cigarette, April returned inside.

Later that night as she was leaving, she whispered in my ear, "You started something and didn't finish it." I smiled and said you're right I need to work on that.

I didn't see April again for a while and when I did, there were no opportunities like before. I'm not sure if my wife suspected anything, but she started keeping a close eye on me anytime April was around.

Then some bad news, April was moving back to Dallas after only being here a few weeks. Her new job didn't work out and she was returning home.

After returning to Dallas April and I continued to keep in touch talking to each other on our cell phones almost weekly. No one ever found out or had a clue that our friendship continued. It was our secret.

What made these conversations especially fun for me was that over time I had convinced April to tell me about her new sexual adventures. She and I had been intimate with each other and yet, I had no emotional connection to April. So instead of being an over protective boyfriend, I encouraged her sexual desires and in fact dared her to do more.

Some men pay for a woman to talk dirty to them. April would tell me all the outrageously kinky stuff guys would have her do. I listened and I loved it!

Over the years guys fucked her at airports, on elevators and once in a hotel room in front of an opened window. That was my favorite story. I pictured all these men watching her having sex from their hotel rooms. Another time she gave a guy head at a lawn concert, surrounded by hundreds of people.

She told me how one guy went down on her in the back of a taxi. I asked if the taxi driver was watching, she said, "I never looked at him, but he must have seen it all."

The one thing that I always found interesting about April was that even though she was promiscuous, she was always completely faithful while she dated someone. In fact, for this very reason she would never agree to a threesome.

Keep in mind, she would take a cock up her ass, but a threesome was out of the question. I never quite understood her value system, but for April it all made sense. Each new boyfriend was potentially her one true love and she wanted to be faithful.

The problem was that each new relationship would last a month or two at most. If she broke it off it was usually because the guy did not satisfy her sexually. If the guy broke it off well they usually would not say why.

My guess would be that most guys couldn't handle a woman who is confident with her sexuality. April was a smart, successful and sexually gifted. And a female who is an excellent lover threatens most men who believe these women cannot be trusted.

For three years after she moved back to Dallas I listened to April tell me all these wonderful stories. Then one day I got a call from my boss, he needed me to fly to Dallas to work on a new project and two days later I was on a flight to Dallas.

April picked me up at the airport. At 22 years old she was even more beautiful than I remembered. We first went to my hotel to drop off my luggage. She commented about the view out my hotel window.

The room had a wall of floor to ceiling windows. I was on the tenth floor facing a hotel with rooms that climbed to the eighteenth-floor. She smiled and said, "That's a whole lot of windows looking in on us."

I remembered her stories and thought to my self, that would be a dream come true to be able to take her in front of so many watchful eyes.

We headed out for dinner. Afterwards, she wanted to go dancing. I haven't been out clubbing in years. But dancing it was, till 1am.

Back at my hotel we had a drink at the bar and I asked her if she wanted to finish her second drink up in my room. She said, "Lead the way."

Back in my room we finished our drinks and April went into the bathroom. We both knew we were going to have sex tonight, there was no need to talk about it.

She came out of the bathroom wearing a black strapless bra and a matching black thong and she still had on her high-healed shoes. She was breathtaking.

In a very seductive voice she inquired, "Why are you still dressed?" As I started to undress, she walked over to the window and looked out. Then she walked around the room turning off the various lights, but she kept the curtains wide open.

With only the lights shinning in from the outside she came over to me. I was now standing naked at the end of the bed and we started to passionately kiss. Just like I remembered, the foreplay was fast and furious.

She got down on her knees and took my cock and wrapped her wet lips around it as she slid her mouth completely down my shaft.

It felt like I was fucking her month. She didn't use her hands the sensation of just her mouth and lips wrapped around my cock deep down her throat was unbelievable.

I looked over to the window, I could see people in their rooms and I desperately wanted to watch someone watching us, but we had to move closer to the window. I let her continue to give me head for a while longer, I then told her to stand up.

She stood up with a lustful look in her eyes. I told her to go over and stand in front of the window. She obeyed. She stood right in front of the window and looked out. She placed her hands on the glass and looked down and then up to see if anyone had noticed her. She then looked straight out to the window directly across from my room.

She said, "a man wearing a business suit is talking on the phone and staring right at me." I could feel the blood rushing to my cock. I said are you sure he can see you?

She said, "Yes, he hung up the phone and turned off his desk light but I can still see him standing in front of his window."

I told her to remove her bra, she reached back and unhooked it and slid it down over her tits and let it fall to the floor. I moved behind her to see her admirer. Sure enough he was there. But I had to be sure he could see her. I walked over to the lamp next to the bed and turned it back on. April was now backlit, a silhouette of her body clearly on display.

I then moved the large chair over to the center of the window and told April to bend over. She placed one arm on each side of the chair and lowered her face down onto the seat.

Our voyeur had a side view of her bent over into the chair. I looked out the window one last time our voyeur was standing right up against his window and now appeared to be holding a pair of binoculars.

I reached up and pulled down her thong and it fell to her ankles. She lifted one foot and stepped out of the thong while spreading her legs apart.

I stood behind her and in a moment of complete silence, her ass raised up in the air, I push my cock down to meet her pussy.

The head of my cock entered her and I thrust my self up and deep inside. April let out a scream. Her screams turned to whimpering and heavy breathing as I held her down with my hand on her head while I continued to push harder and faster inside her.

Each forward motion I felt myself going deeper. April was trying to rise up but I had her pined in this position against the chair and I was not letting her up.

Something came over me, something wicked and I could not help myself. April couldn't move as I continued my assault on her pussy. I was holding her down in this position her hair became tangled around my fingers as I pulled and push down on her head to hold her back.

I have been waiting for thee years to be with her again and I was now aggressively fucking her from behind, smacking her ass cheeks and watching my cock disappear into her pussy. Sweat was running down my chest and her entire back was glistening. We fucked like animals for almost 20 minutes.

I could only image what our voyeur was thinking. Is she having great sex or is she being raped?

I could feel myself ready to shoot my load I pulled out and exploded onto her ass. I stumbled over to the bed and rolled onto my back. Laying there trying to catch my breath something unexpected happened. I felt April pick up my cock and start to suck on it again.

What kind of freak is she?

I couldn't believe it she was getting me hard again after I just unloaded on her. Sure enough I thought I was spent but with her lips wrapped around my cock inside her mouth she had me standing tall again in no time. April got on top facing me and lowered herself onto my cock.

I watched her rock back and forth then she threw her head back, place her hands back on my legs and started to ride me hard. She was in control now and I was the one being fucked.

Now that we were on the bed she was no longer backlit. Instead the lamp next to the bed lit up her entire body like a spotlight. I looked down and watched my cock entering her completely shaven pussy. Her tits bounced up and down, as she was now the one violently fucking me.

I looked out the window and could see our voyeur jerking off with one hand while trying to hold the binoculars with his other hand. We put on a great show for him that night.

The last time April and I got together was three years later in Las Vegas when she was 25. I used my frequent flyer miles to fly her in first class from Dallas. I convinced April to experience her first threesome. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!